• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's in Town Ch. 05

Mom's in Town Ch. 05

"See, I told you she was a slut." the owner said to his two football buddies. "But I did not expect this."

The three men who entered stopped in their tracks staring at the almost naked woman in front of them who had a young boy on his knees in front of her. The boy appeared to have been eating her out as she had one leg over his shoulder, her hips thrust forward and one hand on the back of his head.

OMG they all thought, that could be me licking that sweet pussy.

Brian and his mother both stared back at the three men. Christine, the boy's mother smiled. She had hoped for a few men and three plus her son was perfect. She had had one and two, up to as many as 6 or 7 at the same time in the past, but there was only so much you can do at one time and excess testosterone without being tended to, creates issues. Three could always be accommodated simultaneously...it was her favorite number.

"Thank you Brian. That was wonderful." they heard her say to the boy as she handed him back the phone as he hurriedly tried to stand up.

"He was just getting me ready for you." she continued as she adjusted the front of her dress to frame the naked breasts and the nipple clamps connecting them. She then went on to try adjust the tiny gusset of her thong and pull down the hem of the scanty dress to hid cover herself - at least a little.

"What do you boys think? Brian sold me a few goodies to try and get you excited. Did it work?"

"Fuck yeah it did." came three simultaneous voices.

"Come over here and let's have a look at your." Brian's boss said as he stood his ground watching as the woman minced over to them, greatly exaggerating the sway of her hips and the forward thrust of her tits.

When she reached the group she felt a pair of hands reach out and tug on the nipple clamp's chain.

"Very nice, but let's start by clipping this chain to the collar."

With that, the chain was pulled tight and upward, stretching her nipples even longer and causing her breasts to raise up about 2" before she heard the click of the collar clasp locking in the tautness of the heavy steel chain.

The three men and the boy heard the intake of breath as the boy's mother dealt with the increased pull on her nipples and puffy areolas. She closed her eyes for a brief second as the weight of her heavy breasts induced a sexual electricity throughout her body causing her to flinch. One of the men reached in to pull the deep cleavage of the dress apart even further, fully exposing her chest under the harsh fluorescent lights of the store.

"Wow" she exhaled as she grew accustomed to the nipple clamps tight grip.

"Yes, wow." the third man echoed as he moved closer and twisted the half-inch of nipple extending beyond the clamp. He watched the submissive slut lean forward to ease the pain.

"Good slut." he whispered into her ear as he pinched harder.

The shorter one reached in and pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her arms.

"Take your arms out." he commanded and she complied letting herself be publically stripped, only leaving only the tight dress encircling her waist, her thong askew, her thigh-highs, and her heels.

Brian did not know what to do., but the men did.

The owner moved behind the boy's mother and took hold of her hips. The taller second man, moved to the right of her, while the third man moved to the left of her. Two of them grabbed a nipple. One with his mouth, the other with his fingers.

Brian was frozen, mesmerized as he watched the action taking place. His mother reached out and put her hands on the swollen crotches and gripped the cocks of the men mauling her.

"Take a picture." she said, the words jolting the awe-struck boy to his senses.

Brain fumbled with his mother's phone to find the camera app and began to take

pictures. He framed the four faces, the two clamped bare tits, the naked swollen pussy and the two cock bulges. His own cock had been erect before as he ate is mother out but, if it was possible, he was now even harder as he watched the wanton spectacle taking place in front of him.

His mother was in lust as the stranger's hands groped her and as her hands explored the hidden packages of men's cocks that she hoped would soon be revealed to her. She posed - pushing her ass back onto the cock behind her, she pouted, she licked her lips...enticing the photographer - her son. She was rewarded as she saw him, between taking pictures, adjust his cock. In a final licentious move she thrust her hips forward.

"Take one from down on your knees."

She offered herself to him, and after he had knelt and taken a few, close-ups, he felt her hand on the back of his head again pulling his face into her now very wet and juicy cunt. His face was tight into her crotch and he could not see but he heard. He heard the telltale sound of zippers being opened. He heard the sighs of the men as their tumescent cocks were released from the confines of their pants. He heard the heavy breathing as their cocks felt the skin of her hands, the clasp of her fingers and the smooth crevice between the cheeks of her ass.

His mother began to wiggle her ass, as she felt the smooth veins of the hot heavy cock at the same time as she felt the cold sharp teeth of his zipper press into her. The strong hands on her hips pulled her back onto the enflamed mushroomed shaped head that was trying to force its way between her legs. The smell of exposed cocks and of leaking pre-cum was creating a musky atmosphere that was arousing heat in them all even more. As she was pulled away Brian, from his kneeling position saw that the shorter man on his left, who was nibbling a swollen clamped nipple, had an average cock that looked over-sized on his small body. The semi-hard cock, right in front of his face, was being stroked by the boy's mother. On the boy's right, the taller man had been short-changed by the penis gods. His small dick, was withdrawn and hard to see.

Brian's hands, which had been on his mother's thighs, moved between her legs and spread them a little further apart. The thigh gap now allowed the crown of the cock from the man behind to come through and graze the swollen wet vulva. He pressed his face into his mother's nether regions and was rewarded with the dark red cock head coming to rest against his searching lips. Keeping his mouth open, he used his tongue to probe both his mother's clit and the fleshy helmet.

"Hold on everyone." Scott, the owner, demanded as he tried to understand the new sensations he was feeling from his cock. "Let's move to the back display area, there is new sex sling that I had put up for display. Let's make sure the door is locked while someone turns down the lights."

There was a moan from everyone as the sexy frenzy was briefly interrupted.

"Get you pants off guys, the party is just starting."

This new brought a flurry of action. Jack, the shorter of the two men, moved away, stepped out of this trousers and went to make sure the door was locked. Fred, the short cocked taller fella, pushed his trousers down and took them off. Jack the owner, now naked from the waist down, took Christine's hand "This way."

Brian was left on his knees struggling to stand up.

"Get your pants off too, Newbie" the owner said. "You are going to want some of this pussy too aren't you? Or did your tongue on my cock mean you are just a cunt-licking cock-sucking wannabe fluffer?"

Brian was speechless. He was afraid the owner was upset but he did want both - he wanted to lick his mother's hot pussy and suck the hard cocks of the three men.

"I want both sir." he said with a slight hesitation and stutter. He saw his mother smile.

"I thought you might. That's why I hired you. Fred doesn't care who sucks his cock. Get going on him while Jack and I get the horny slut into the sling.

Scott and Brian's mother were the only two that noticed Brian, when he took off his pants, was wearing pink lacy women's panties.

"I had that figured right from the way he was staring at us earlier when you were sucking me off? I knew right away he was a cock hound. I guess he's a she and from the way she was eating you out, she likes girls too."

"Might as well get the dress off." Brian heard Jack say as the three of them walked to the sling while he sank back to his knees. He scooted around so that he could keep an eye on his mother as Fred stepped closer. With a cock that small he would have to step real close Brian thought.

"That's it get your mouth right in there." Fred said as he pressed the back of the boy's head into his groin. The boy thought it was like going down on a woman with a huge clit. The bristly coarse pubic hair was an obstacle and made it difficult to get it in his mouth. Eventually he was able to engulf off the hard nub of the stranger's cock and began to let his tongue do the work.

The overhead lights had mostly been turned off by now. Only the service lights were on, just enough light to sweep up and straighten the displays. It wasn't sexy but a whole lot better than the full glare of the fluorescents.

"We might was well get that thong off you now. It will only get in the way once you are in the sling. Jack, why don't you do the honors." Jack smiled with the thought as he moved toward the slut. She appeared anxious but willing. Jack was cautious until he heard.

"Go ahead, take them off me."

The short man whose fat cock that was now swinging side to side as he moved closer.

"Yes, ma'am, I think I will do just that." he said sotto voce as he put his hands on her hips and slipped his fingers under the thin waist band. He slowly slid his hands down until the elastic pulled the tiny lace gusset away from between her swollen aroused vulva. The moist red lips let go of the damp thong revealing a swollen hooded clit that been held captive since the three of them had entered the store and caused her son to stop nibbling on it. Jack, slipped to one knee, his eyes at cunt level as he continued to remove the thong. Firmly in hand, he raised the damp panties to his nose.

"Nectar!"

"Stay there Jack. You'll enjoy it." Scott suggested as he helped Christine sit back onto the smooth black leather padded seat. She let herself be guided onto the sling. Scott took one leg at a time and slipped it into the leather stirrups held apart by the spreader bar connected with red nylon straps. Instantly, like on a child's swing she was spread open in front of Jack. At the perfect height, her long legs with lace top thigh-highs led his eyes to the naked expanse of an inviting vertical slit topping a clean round rose bud.

"OMG." Jack breathed out.

"Be my guest Jack. You first, get her ready while I have her suck my cock. Then we'll trade places."

Jack was on his knees facing the sweetest cunt he had seen. He inhaled deeply and by following the still damp streaks on her thighs he could imagine an aroma trail leading to juicy swollen lips. He put a hand on each ankle, just beyond the red straps. He let his hands gently and slowly follow the smooth silky softness of her nylons. He savored every inch as he gazed at the dimples, the contours of her calves, the shape of her knees and thighs. He eventually had to lean forward to carry on his exploration. His hands caressed the naked flesh of the toned legs. He let his fingers explore the hollow at the top of her thighs above her stockings. His fingers He felt her first twitch of excitement as his thumbs traced the sinew line from her stocking tops to the swollen outer lips. He continued to press his thumbs forward and began to trace the outer lips. With gently pressure and short strokes he stimulated the already engorged lips and watched as they grew bigger and opened themselves up to his ministrations.

Jack loved oral even better than fucking. Each of his three wives had enjoyed his skill and enthusiasm and he had learned something from each - the subtle techniques that women need for multiple orgasms. He would be happy to show this slut his ability and the view in front of him could not have been framed better by Georgia O'Keeffe.

Mouthwatering, he thought, as his index fingers uncloaked her hooded clit. The small hard nub quivered in anticipation and was quickly rewarded with the tip of a hot soft tongue washing over it. Softly, that was his approach, like a butterfly dancing. His tongue gently swirled around and over the swelling sex organ. As he continued to worship at her sex, he felt the twitches from her loins as she tried to push herself into deeper contact with this mouth.

With her movements, Christine was asking for more. She could not speak as the store owner had her leaning back in the sling with her mouth full of his cock.

Jack did not need directions, he could tell by her nascent thrusts that she was ready for more. Time for "The Labrador" move, involved flattening this tongue over her vulva and slowly lapping the inner lips. Oh yes, she loved that, he noted as she began to pulse her pelvis up in a rhythm to match his. As the pace increased, his tongue began to probe the insides of her searching for more nectar, more pussy juice, more sensitive spots to focus on. He had uncanny instincts when it came to this. He was a natural, he had the gift.

He probed deeper looking for her G-spot. Finding it, his tongue began flicking over it.

The cock in her mouth stifled her vocal release, but both Jack and Scott knew she was coming. Jack could feel her contractions as she released a flood of clear fluid onto his face, while Scott could feel her choking on his cock. Jack slipped his hands down and used his palms to pull apart the cheeks of her ass. The leather sling had positioned her almost perfectly.

"Just a sec." Jack said as he pulled on the pulley system connected to the spreader bar. With a slight pull, the bar raised up and pulled the slut's legs higher up and further apart, allowing the sling to cradle her just below her hips. The upward tilt of her crotch meant that he now had perfect access to her rosebud. He liked anal almost as much as he liked pussy. Now that he had her on the first plateau, he was going to keep her there and take her higher.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's in Town Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 949 milliseconds