• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Birthday Ch. 02

Happy Birthday Ch. 02

I hoped I hadn't spoiled my idea for James' birthday by giving him a surprise blowjob. I'd have to get him in the right frame of mind once we reached our destination, but the two of us seemed so attuned to the other's kinky thoughts, it shouldn't be too hard.

All I knew was that sucking his tasty cock had filled my panties with my arousal, and sitting in this car seat, my cunt pressed into the cushion, wasn't doing anything to suppress my horniness. James, still blindfolded, seemed relaxed and ready for whatever I had planned for him. He had that post-cumming smile on his lips, but I knew his mind was as sharp as ever. This man never stopped thinking of sexy ways to love on me, fuck me, pleasure me. And what I was going to offer him, well, I couldn't wait to see what he'd do.

"Am I going to be blindfolded all day?" he asked me as I rolled to stop at a light.

"Maybe," I said, teasing him.

"Cheryl, you know how I get off on the visuals of you."

I looked over at him. God damn, he was so hot I wanted to suck him again. I loved everything about him, from his neat beard to his warm hands, and of course that deliciously marvelous cock. But I had to restrain myself; after all, anticipation was half the fun.

"Oh, you think because it's your birthday I should give a fuck what you want?"

"Just wait until your birthday," he retorted.

"I know you won't disappoint me."

"That depends on today."

"Oh, whatever," I scoffed, moving the car forward again. "Have I ever not given you the time of your life?"

"No," he had to admit.

"Don't worry. I guarantee you're going to have a fabulous time, and so am I."

He seemed to accept that, and a few minutes later I slowed the car and pulled into the parking lot of our destination. I helped him out of the car, holding his hand, telling him when there were things he needed to avoid, steering him. He stumbled a little, and swore under his breath a couple of times.

He heard a woman ask me, "Is he all right?"

"Yes, he just had an optical procedure and the doctor said we need to keep his eyes covered for a couple of hours."

"Oh," she said, sounding a bit dubious, but didn't press me.

I led James on; we entered an elevator.

"Hotel?" he asked me.

"Perhaps."

He smiled a little. I ran my fingers up and down his back lightly as the elevator ascended. He quivered just a little. When we reached our floor, I led him out and down a hallway. He heard a light electronic buzz, and a door opening. I moved him inside; the door clicked shut behind us. I took him to a chair and made him sit.

"Now, you just stay there for a little while until i tell you to take off the blindfold," I told him. "You need anything? Drink, snack?"

He grinned. "I'll be having a snack soon enough."

I bent down and gave him a hard kiss with plenty of tongue, then left him alone.

Twenty minutes later, I said, "Take off the blindfold."

He pulled it off. I stood before him in a very prim, unattractive dress, pantyhose, practical shoes. My hair was back in a functional ponytail. I'd removed all my makeup. I wouldn't meet his gaze. He seemed confused, looked around the hotel room, then back at me.

"I'm not sure what this is," he said, shaking his head.

"Neither am I," I said meekly.

He was used to me in my normal garb; presentable but usually showing a little too much cleavage, and my ever-present red lipstick. He'd never seen me like this.

"Dowdy schoolteacher?" he tried.

I shook my head. "I'm scared, sir. I've never done this before."

"Ah," he smiled, nodding. "Mature virgin."

I actually managed to blush, and looked down at my feet. "Yes, sir."

"Oh, sweetheart," he stood, completely understanding the gig now, as I knew he would. He took me gently into his arms. "You're safe with me."

"I'm scared," I repeated, trembling a little.

"Nothing to be scared of. Come on, then," he led me to the bed, and we sat side by side. He looked into my eyes, then leaned in to kiss me softly on the lips, no tongue, completely chaste. Well, not completely. James couldn't be completely chaste if his life depended on it. "Like that?"

I nodded. We looked into each other's eyes. I was no doubt overplaying the frightened virgin but I could see that he loved it.

He kissed me a few more times, eventually adding more fervency, and pressing my lips open with his tongue. I gasped a little as he did so; he gripped the backs of my arms and continued, exploring me, making happy yummy noises. He reached into my hair and let down my ponytail so that my auburn curls fell to my shoulders.

We broke apart; my chest heaved. "I - that- wow," I finally got out.

He smiled. "You're good at that, for someone who's never kissed before. I mean, with tongue. Have you?"

I shook my head. "No sir."

He touched my cheek with his forefinger and traced to my ear, down my neck, just inside the neckline of my dress. And kissed me again.

"Should I take my clothes off now, sir?" I asked timidly.

"No. I'll do that for you in good time," he said.

Ooh, I could hardly wait. I could hardly wait for all of this. Christ, I wished he'd get on with it. I was itching to get my hand on his cock, to feel him get hard, run my thumb over the stickiness at the tip . . .

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Huh? Oh, yes sir."

He resumed kissing me, but now his hands went to work. He unzipped the dress and pulled it down onto my shoulders, his fingers on my back, gentle, sensual, making me writhe. I hoped to hell I didn't cum before he even got my clothes off. I tried to think how I'd been when I was new at this; how I'd touched a man. As a woman, you get so used to being the one receiving all the attention. But I always wanted to love on my man, too. I had to stay in character. I was afraid of his big bad cock and how he was going to shove it inside me. But perhaps I was curious, too. I wanted to see what this thing felt like before it violated me.

I put my hands along his sides, caressing, and gradually moved toward his waist, then his belt buckle.

He pulled back and looked at me. "Not yet, love," he took both of my hands and repositioned them around his back.

I wanted to call him an asshole, but remained demure.

He pulled the front of my dress off, and I stood to step out of it. He stared at me, in a horridly ugly industrial bra, granny panties, and, worst of all, the nasty pantyhose covering them. He snapped the waistband of the pantyhose. "I didn't think women still wore these."

"Only whores don't cover their legs, sir," I said, trying not to laugh.

"Well, let's get them off, then."

I tried to look horrified. He smiled, stood to kiss me, and oh so slowly pushed his hands between the pantyhose and panties, taking his sweet time, pulling the hosiery down my legs, and finally, after I'd lain down on the bed, off my feet. He smoothed his hands over my legs, as if applying lotion, beginning at my ankles and working his way over my calves, knees, and thighs.

"That feels so good," I breathed in a whisper.

He sat up to take off his shirt and leaned in to kiss me. I couldn't resist touching his chest and nipples while we looked into each other's eyes. I loved the warmth of him, the manly feel of his arms, the little line of hairs, like an arrow, pointing down to his manhood. I reached for his belt again.

"Eager little thing, aren't you?" he smiled, taking my hand, but this time putting it over his groin.

My eyes widened at the feel of his hard cock. I had to resist the natural desire to squeeze and rub.

"It's okay. You can touch it."

Tentatively, I moved my palm up and down the shaft. He kissed me, moving from my mouth to my neck to my chest. He fumbled around my back to unhook the bra, and threw it on the floor. My breasts spilled out, pink nipples taut. I gasped a little.

"God, you're beautiful," he stared at me for a moment before he moved in. Soft, wet kisses everywhere but on my nipples. I wanted to beg him to suck them. I unzipped his pants, I didn't care if he liked it or not. With a groan he let me slide the pants and underwear off his hips, and he kicked them off while I gingerly touched his naked cock.

"It's so hard," I said in wonder, my breaths sharp and excited. "Is it like this all the time?"

He pushed up on his hands, over me, and just laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Birthday Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds