• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trip to Memphis

Trip to Memphis

It was a wonderful trip--

It started out normal. We stayed at the Marriot in Memphis, right on the river. There's a restaurant and a bar downstairs. We went to the bar every night about 11 to have a night cap and a decadent desert. About the third night we were there, I wanted to go on back up to the room and my hubby wanted to stay in the bar for last call, so I said "OK." I went on back up, took my bath in the Jacuzzi tube (which I loved!) and got ready for bed. I was sitting at the desk reading a magazine and listening to the XM radio he brought with us when he walked in. I didn't even look up from the mag until I heard a strange voice. Now keep in mind, I had just taken a bath, my hair was wet, and I was only wearing a wrap (one of those used to cover bathing suits) tied to the side. I jerked my head up and look with horror as this guy was standing next to my husband. He was a tall black guy--bald--VERY nice looking! I was scared to death. There I sat in the wrap thing and there is a fucking stranger in our Room!!!!!! "You could have called up before bringing company--I would have liked to have gotten dressed."

"No need for that sweetie". I was just shocked--sitting there like an idiot--wondering what the fuck he was talking about."This guy--Bob--saw you leave the bar and approached me about you. He said you were hot and that he wanted to fuck you" My jaw dropped to the floor with a thud! Ive told my hubby MANY times how I like black men and wanted to be with one. I could just feel all the color drain out of my face.

"Pick your jaw up, Hun, before someone sticks something in your mouth." I shut my mouth so fast I could hear my teeth clank.

Bob looked at my husband and said "Man, I hope she keeps those teeth to herself later on."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" By this point I was getting mad.

"Sweetie, I said this guy wants to fuck you. He said he loved fat white women and he offered me a good bit of money to have you."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't even like other men LOOKING at me, now you think you're gonna let this guy FUCK me? I don't THINK so buddy!"

"Sorry Dear, it's a done deal. I guess Ive had too many turkey and coke's."

"This is our anniversary trip--WTF is wrong with you?!?" OMG! I was getting SO pissed!"Look buddy, I don't know what my husband told you, but you have to leave--get out of here before I call security!"

He laughed his ass off! "look lady, I AM the security. How do you think I knew you would be in the bar tonight? Ive been watching you on the monitors, I know what yall like to do."

"Oh God!" I though! "Oh shit"! I looked at my husband and told him that when we get home, just to keep his bags packed, that he is moving his ass out of the house! He just grinned at me and walked towards the door. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I asked him.

"The bartender heard our agreement and said he would let me back in the bar until yall were done. I'll be back in an hour."

"WHAT!?! You're going to leave me alone with him?"

He laughed. "Do you honestly think I want to watch my wife get her fat cunt pounded and filled by a black cock?" And with that--the asshole left me!

I looked at the guy, who was already undressing, and said "look, you need to leave. Im serious. Im not doing this."

"Bitch, you don't have a choice. I've already paid for you and Im going to fuck you--in every hole you have. Now get your fucking fat ass on the bed and don't waste time, I only have an hour."

I apparently didn't move fast enough because he slapped my face open handed. God, I felt my damn teeth rattle! He grabbed my arm and threw me to the bed. He didn't even bother trying to take my wrap off, he just moved it to the side. He slid between my legs and started stroking his cock. There I lay, pinned by this big black guy, and I swear I was getting wet just thinking about it. He started to push the head in and I started panicking and screaming. He grabbed my mouth this his hands and made my lips pucker--then the let a long string of spit fall right into my mouth. I started shaking my head trying to get it out, then let go and slapped me again. "You shut the fuck up you fat fucking whore or I'll give you something to scream about!" I got the point. He pushed his cock in--OMG--I didn't see it, but I sure as hell could feel it--he was HUGE! He didn't waste anytime either, he just pounded me right from the start! By this time my eyes were rolling up in my head and I was soaking, sloppy wet. He held my face again and spat in my face two or three times. This time, it wasn't a slow spit, it was forced. He slapped me a couple of more times. First one cheek then the other. He grabbed my hair and started just fucking the hell out of me.

"You want to know how much I paid your husband to fuck you?"

I tried to shake my head "yes".

"Twenty bucks."

That mortified me--TWENTY bucks! That's all? "That's right bitch--you're a twenty dollar whore. And, Im gonna ask for half of that back cause your cunt aint even that good of a fuck." Oh God, I was absolutely humiliated! I started crying and, of course, the fucker slapped me again!

About that time, he started fucking really hard, and put his hands around my throat and started choking me--I couldn't believe it..I couldn't breathe--Oh God! I started freaking out and praying that my husband would drop dead on the spot! Thank God he came quick, and he let my throat go.

When he got up, he said I sure looked like a pretty site, laying there with my legs and cunt spread open with his cum dripping out of me and down my ass, gripping my throat, and my face with hand prints, and his spit all over it. "Damn," he said "Ive only just begun with you and you already look like a fucking fat, cheap whore!"

He walked over and picked up a bad off the floor that I didn't see him bring in. He pulled out a few things. An enema bulb, and two expandable plugs. "Bet you're wondering what these are for." He said. I just looked at him...Im not sure what I was thinking at this point.

He told me to roll over onto my stomach and stick my ass up in the air. I didn't have any strength to fight him, and I didn't want my face slapped again, so I did it. He walked behind me and stuck a lubed finger up my ass. Then he pushed in the end of the bulb enema all the way and started squeezing it. I felt the liquid rush into me and I was so embarrassed that he was doing this to me. "I plan of fucking that fat ass of yours, and I aint into bringing out a shit covered cock--you're gonna be clean for me."

When he finished squeezing in all the liquid, he pulled out the enema bulb and pushed in the expandable butt plug and started inflating it. Oh God that hurt SO bad! I started moaning and crying. He slapped me hard on the ass and told me to shut the fuck up, that it wasn't all the way inflated. He kept pumping until I thought it was as big as a balloon. Turns out, I didn't have to imagine it, the bastard took a digital picture of it and showed me how stretched my ass was. I blushed SO hard, I could feel my face burning. "Roll over on your back, im not done with you yet."

I did it, carefully. I couldn't believe my husband left me here with this guy so he could just do anything he wanted with me. And, I couldn't believe that he accepted $20 for it too! What an asshole!

Bob stroked his cock, or should I say, LOG, until it was almost hard then he stuck it back in me. But, he didn't fuck, he was just still.

"What are you doing?" Of course, that earned me a hard slap across the face. God, I swear I saw stars!

Then I felt something warm inside me. "Im using the toilet". I was mortified! He was pissing in me! OMG! Ive fantasized about it, but this guy was actually DOING it! "You're my fucking toilet, you fat ass, ugly twat!"

When he finished, he pulled out and pushed the other inflatable thing in me. only this one was shaped like a cock. He kept blowing it up until it was bigger than him. "Don't want any to leak out, now do we?".

"Get up off the bed and get on your knees. I feel like fucking a throat."

"NO" I said. You guessed what that got me. This time, he slapped me so hard that I fell over. He snatched me up by my hair and pulled me up to him. He yanked off my wrap and there I stood, completely naked in front of him. "Clasp your hands behind your head". I gave him a drop dead look, but didn't hesitate to do it. I wasn't sure how many more of those slaps I could take before I lost some teeth.

He stepped back and looked at me. I had an ass full of enema, and a cunt full of piss. He started laughing at me, calling me fat, ugly, hippo, rolly polly, jiggle ass, and every other name he could think of to call me. "God what huge, ugly tits you have" he said as he picked one up by the nipple.

"I have an idea. Go over to the desk and bend over, with your hands only touching it, and spread your legs too. I did it. He laid down on his back underneath me. First he grabbed the bulb, and inflated the cock and butt plug some more. The he got this sadistic grin on his face. Thank God he forgot about fucking my throat, but I wondered what he had in mind. He said he had been a boxer in college, but hasn't hit the bags in a while and he thought my huge, floppy tits would be perfect. He balled up his fists and started punching my tits from side to side. First the left, then the right. I was crying so hard that my tears where falling on his face, but he didn't care. If anything it pissed him off more so he hit my tits harder.

Over and over he punched them. They were swinging back and forth and turning blood red, and purple from bruising. Then he switched to hitting them open handed. God, that hurt worse than him punching them. He would lay his and all the way out to the floor then bring it up with such force that both tits swung. I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't. I looked at the clock, he had been hitting them non stop for 15 minutes.

"This is no good" he said. "Stand up straight." He got up and told me to clasp my hands behind my head again, then he started slapping them again. "Ah! this is better--im getting better momentum this way." OMG my tits hurt so bad. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain, but then he finally stopped.

He walked over to his bag and brought out a riding crop. He told me to spread my legs WIDE, almost into a split. He used the crop and started spanking my cunt with it. Because I was spread so wide, my clit was exposed. Over and over he hit my cunt. Harder and harder. I begged him to stop, but he didn't. He just laughed and told me that I was a worthless piece of cunt and he was having a good time.

He looked at his watch and saw that he only had about 20 minutes left with me, so he decided it was time for me to go and get rid of the enema. He told me to go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet. Needless to say, I walked gingerly! I sat down and he reached between my legs and deflated and pulled out the butt plug, and the dildo.

At this point, I didn't care if he stood in there, which he did--and kept making fun of me while I tried to go to the bathroom. When I finished, he told me to get up and get in the bathtub on my hands and knees with my ass in the air. He wouldn't even let me clean myself up. He turned on the water--HOT--and grabbed the hand held shower head and turned it on stream. Because my asshole was SO stretched, all he had to do was up it up to my ass and shoot the water in and gave me another enema! Then he put it to my pussy and cleaned it out too. The hot water being forced inside me at such a fast rate made my insides feel like they were on fire.

He let me get up and sit on the toilet again. This time I guess he was happy enough, so he let me clean up and told me to go get on the bed on my back. He followed me in there and climbed between my legs again. This time he put my legs over his shoulders and entered my ass in one swift motion. There was hardly no pain, and it actually felt pretty good.

He stopped fucking for a second and reached over to his bag and pulled out a tiny vibrator, turned it on, and put it on my clit. Then he started fucking my ass again. He grabbed some lube and put a little on his cock as he slit in and out. OH, that felt so much better. He kept fucking my ass slow, then he stopped and he kept moving the vibrator around until it hit the right spot. He slipped a couple of fingers inside and found my G-Spot and started rubbing it. There I was, log up my ass, 4 fingers in my cunt rubbing my G spot and a vibrator on my clit. I started cumming, and cumming, and cumming. I came so hard that I nearly blacked out. He had to cover my mouth with is hand to keep me from screaming so loud. Then he leaned down and kissed me so gently that I thought I was going to melt. I got so turned on by this that I came again, just from him kissing me. He started kissing my breasts, that were now black and blue, and my neck, that was bruised from his choking me earlier, then my cheeks that had hand prints on them from all the slapping.

"You're so beautiful, Rachel." I looked at him, almost in disbelief that he said such a kind thing after everything that he has said and done to me. He smiled at me and kissed me again. He started slowly fucking my ass again and playing with my clit.

"Faster" I said with ragged breath. He pumped me faster and faster until I came again. He pulled out of my ass and cleaned himself off with a wet rag he brought from the bathroom, then he entered my pussy. Oh God that felt so good. It must have to him too because he let out a long sigh. He fucked slow at first, then faster and faster. My eyes rolled back in my head and I came again! I lost track of how many times I came.

This fuck was longer than the first time. He fucked slow, then fast, then slow, then fast. Finally he pulled out for a second. He was out of breath, and covered in sweat.

"Rachel, I am going to fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked in your life, and Im going to cum inside you." He leaned down and kissed me again; and again he told me that I was beautiful, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. I started crying--but this time not from pain. "I did not pay your husband $20 for you. I paid him $2,000."

"What? Why did you do that? That's outrageous! There is no way Im worth that! Why? Why did you do that?"

"Because, the first time I saw you, I knew I had to have you. I wanted you So much that I couldn't stand it. And I knew if I didn't offer a huge amount that your husband wouldn't even consider it, and Sweetheart, You are worth every penny, and more." With that he kissed me again, probably more to shut me up than anything.

He entered me again and fucked really slow while kissing me. Then he broke the kiss and raised up. He began pounding me harder and harder. He was right, Ive never been fucked like that before. This time when I came, I did black out for a second or two. When I came to, he was still pounding me. Finally he came too. God, he came so hard I could actually FEEL his cum shooting into me.

He collapsed on me and kissed me again. He whispered in my ear that I was an amazing woman. Then he got up and put his clothes on. He reached into the bag and pulled out an envelope for me. I opened it, and inside was $20,000 and a business card. "Robert Sinclair, Hotel Owner, 904-555-8743, private line" is what it said. "This is yours, your husband don't know about it."

"You OWN the hotel?"

"Yes, I do. And you, my lovely lady, has a room here anytime you want. Just call my number, and its yours."

"But....." He stopped my short by kissing me, and slipping his hand down between my legs and fingering my clit until I came again.

He stood up and walked to the door. "Room service is at your disposal, charge anything you want to the room, and you will find that your room is comp'd." He smiled. "Hopefully, I'll see you again in about 9 months, and maybe you can request a crib for the room." I just looked at him and blushed. He looked at me for a long moment, then walked back over and pulled me up into a kiss. He looked at my body and told me not to worry, that the marks will clear up in a day or so, and that he would send up a massage therapist for me.

"Good-bye my love. I'll see you soon." Then he left. I stood there and looked at the money and his card, then put it away in my suit case where my husband wouldn't find it.

Soon after, I heard my husband come in. He walked over to me and said "Well, how was it?". I punched him out.

When he came to, I said "It was be best fuck of my life!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trip to Memphis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds