• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dissoluteness Ch. 03

Dissoluteness Ch. 03

12

The next week seemed to drag. She kept herself occupied but her mind returned constantly to the afternoon in the basement and the dark man to whom she had surrendered control for those hours. The question nagged her.

Would she return?

She was conflicted. The experience had been at once humiliating and exhilaration. She had experienced a gamut of emotion and sensation wider than she had ever imagined. She had endured pain beyond anything she thought possible and she had experienced heights of rapture and arousal that she had never dreamed about. She was still puzzled as well about some of the things he had said that still rattled around in her brain.

How could she find freedom in giving up control?

Her life continued in much the same routine as before. She prepared dinner, he came home and then left again. She would find some way to occupy herself until she finally drifted off to sleep. The dreams were back. Now the man in her dreams was sometimes the Baron and sometimes Damion. Regardless, she woke up every morning now wet and aroused. Wednesday evening as she and her husband sat at dinner, she broke the silence.

"I will not be here for dinner tomorrow evening."

His attention broke from the food on his plate and his face registered surprise. She wasn't sure if it was because she spoke to him at all or if it was due to her warning that she would not be home the following evening.

"Where are you going?"

"Out with friends."

"You?"

"I have friends just like you do."

He looked at her somewhat confused and then refocused on the roast beef on his plate. When he finished, he got up, grabbed his jacket and was out the door. She watched him go neither surprised nor disappointed. If she had any doubts about her decision, they were now gone.

Thursday afternoon she sat in her car in front of the store. She was early again and watched the front door. The sign was still turned to closed and she wondered how he ever made any money. The only time she had seen the store open was when she had visited the first few times. As she sat she was trying to guess what today would bring. Just the anticipation had already begun to make her wet. She squirmed in the car seat then noticed that the sign now read open. She was quickly at the door and inside. Again, she heard the voice from the back.

"Turn the sign and lock the door."

She did as instructed and then walked more confidently this time toward the back of the store stopping just inside the door to the back room. She saw him look up from the desk. As his eyes came up to her, he closed the laptop.

"Close and lock the door."

When this was done he nodded to the box on the table.

She placed her bag, her keys and her cellphone in the box and then quickly removed the skirt and blouse. Her bra and panties followed into the box. She laid her shoes on top. She glanced up at him and he nodded. She closed the lid, slid the lock through the hasp and clicked it shut.

He swiveled in the chair and turning to face her.

"So you decided to return for another lesson?"

"Yes sir."

"I thought you would. Down stairs."

He stood and waited for her to go before him. She walked quickly across the room and down the stairs into the blackness that was the basement. When he turned on the light she saw a different scene. This time a leather covered table was in the center of the room. She could see that it was fitted with a multitude of leather straps in various locations. The implication of that alone caused her to shiver and a twinge to pass through her already wet pussy. He moved around her to the table.

"Up here, on your back"

She quickly lay down on the table. He firmly pulled her arms down to the sides of the table and buckled the leather straps around them securely. A wide leather belt went over her belly and when he cinched it down she found the pressure across her abdomen slightly uncomfortable. She observed him quietly as he lowered two ropes from points on the ceiling. They hung near her head but spread very much wider apart. He buckled heavy leather manacles around her ankles and attached each manacled ankle to one of the ropes. When he began to pull on the ropes she found her ankles pulled back up toward her head and spread so wide apart that it was almost painful. With the ropes secured, she lay on her back with her feet splayed apart and held pointing toward the back wall of the room behind her heard. She was more exposed than she had ever been to any man, even her husband and she was, again, totally helpless. She kept her eyes glued to him as he continued to move about the room. She examined his face as he stopped at the end of the table and seemed to study her at length. She blushed as the intensity of his gaze which was focused on her pussy and ass. Suddenly, he disappeared up the stairs and quickly returned carrying a basin. He set the basin on a small stool next to her and then spoke to her pointedly.

"One thing you must learn is that learning to please is part of learning to find pleasure. You must learn how to please those to whom you have relinquished control. Another is to remove those things that bind you to the past and to the concepts of good and bad. I am going to relieve you of one of those symbols."

He reached down and grabbed a few of her pubic hairs and jerked hard pulling them out by their roots. She yelped and jumped despite the restraints He smiled at her reaction.

"I know that your upbringing tells you that only women of loose moral character shave their pubic hair so today you are going to give up that symbol of morality. I'm going to forcibly take that symbol from you. You are helpless to resist and I will warn you that if you struggle you risk being cut by the razor. From this day forward you will shave yourself every day and you will remain clean and smooth."

He didn't ask her permission, he didn't ask her acceptance. He simply proceeded to trim her pubic hair with a pair of scissors until it was cropped as short as possible. She had to struggle a bit to raise her head to be able to see what he was doing between her legs. He took a bottle of lotion, thick and creamy and smeared it heavily all over her. She gasped when he turned with a straight razor in his hand, the blade gleaming in the lights.

"Be still."

He began to expertly wield the razor over and around her clit and her pussy. He worked expertly stopping occasionally to wipe the blade on a towel on his free arm. He would once and worked the blade up and down a leather strap hanging from his belt. She could feel his fingers stretch the skin tight and the blade move across it. He added more lotion from time to time. Finishing, he took a fresh towel, dipped it in the warm water in the basin and wiped her clean. He stepped back to look at his work.

"You do have quite a beautiful cunt. You should be proud of it and proud to show it off."

He took a mirror from the table and held it between her legs so that she could see herself. She had never seen herself without her pubic hair. She looked closely at the result. He took the mirror away and moved around out of her sight for a moment and then came back.

"Nothing to stressful this time I think. Just some new sensations and experiences. I'll wager that you have never been fucked in that tight little asshole of yours. That too must change. You must give up the notion that there is anything forbidden to you and since it is not forbidden to you why would it be forbidden to anyone else."

She stared at him between her upraised and spread legs with her mouth agape. She had never considered what he was suggesting. When he held up the black butt plug she started to squirm. The word no began to form on her lips. Anticipating her, he spoke.

"You may of course quit at any time. If you quit or refuse, this all ends here and now. You will never enter my store again much less enter this basement. It is your choice."

His face was without expression. She could read nothing there. He gave no indication about what he wanted or expected. Slowly, she nodded her head and closed her eyes. She felt the cold slick lubricant that he smeared over her small tight opening and then squeezed a liberal amount inside. She moaned as the hard tip of the butt plug pressed against the taut ring of muscle that was her asshole. He moan turned to a groan as she felt it being pressed home. Her ass began to stretch and the sensations grew to painful proportions. Just when she thought her ass would rip wide open, the widest part of the plug slipped in and her ass close around the narrow neck. She took a deep breath. She studied the sensation. It was not unpleasant if it was a bit uncomfortable. She took another deep breath and consciously worked to relax.

"Good girl. I see that you are learning. That's good that you relax and accept the new sensations. Now, we will let you enjoy that for a while before we add a layer of sensation."

He left the basement, turning off the light and leaving her tied and helpless in the dark.

Upstairs he went into the store and picked up a few items from the shelves. He was surprised at how easily she was accepting this part of the instruction. So much so, that he decided to accelerate it just a bit. With these new things in his hands he went back to the work room, unpackaged them and began cleaning them.

She lay in the dark. Her level of apprehensive was much less that it had been before. She was quite surprised at the sensation of having the plug in her ass. The entry had been painful but not unbearable. Now the sensations of being slightly stretched. The big part of the plug just inside her was becoming more and more arousing. Her hips kept moving on the table as she worked to find a way to stimulate herself. The way she was bound precluded that All it did was make her writhe, squirm and wiggle more. The burning need in her pussy was capturing all of her attention.

He looked at the clock. Judging it time, he picked up the items he had selected from the store and went back down stairs. She heard him coming and closed her eyes tightly to avoid the sudden glare of the lights then opened them carefully to allow her eyes to adjust. She found him waiting at the end of the table looking at her between her upraised and spread legs.

"I see that you find that plug in your ass enjoyable. Since that's the case, it's time to begin the real instruction."

He reached out and roughly jerked the plug from her ass. She squealed at the suddenness of the removal. She raised her head to find him lubing another similarly shaped object. This one was much larger.

Surely he wasn't meaning to put that in her ass?

When she felt the tip begin to stretch her sphincter she realized that this time the sensations were going to be much more intense. She gasped at the first intrusion. As he forced the rubber invader deeper and deeper she groaned. She felt his hand grasp the top of her thigh and a scream escaped from her as he rammed the last and widest part past her violated and agonized asshole. She was panting. The feeling in her ass was like a knife had sliced deep into her gut. It was a cutting sharp pain that slowly subsided. She could hear him moving things at the foot of the table. He was setting up something else below her line of sight. Her asshole twitched and spasmed as he worked with the exposed end of the plug. Each time he moved it the discomfort grew. The much larger portion inside her was stretching her bowel to what she feared was a ripping point.

"Now. We are going to get that ass of yours ready for fucking. It must be stretched and widened. We want to do this slowly without doing any real damage and so you can get the full enjoyment of the process. Let me explain. What is inside you is essential a heavy rubber balloon. The machine here on the floor is an air pump. It will begin to inflate that balloon inside your ass slowly. It will do so in increments over the next few hours. I am sure you will figure some way to find pleasure in it. That is, after all, what you are here to do."

He reached down and flipped a switch. She heard the machine whir. Her eyes went saucer like as she felt the thing inside her ass grow larger. It was now more than uncomfortable. She was so intent on what was happening that she did not realize he was gone until the lights went out and she heard the door lock. She was alone at the mercy of another relentless pitiless machine.

Upstairs he noted the time and smiled. The machine would add air to the plug every 30 minutes. In two hours it would have doubled in size. He would check on her then and decide on her mental and physical state. If she was doing well he had one more trick to add to the mix.

She lay in the dark unable to move and unable to escape the pressure inside her ass. She had no sense of time. With no outside stimulation and the overwhelming feeling of the thing in her ass, she could only work to find some way to deal with the fear, the pain and the rapidly growing need in her pussy. She heard something click and the machine whirred for a few seconds. The object inside her seemed to double in size. Her sphincter was now stretched painfully and the pressure inside her bowel caused her to pant swiftly for a few seconds to gain control. She groaned, not so much from the pain but from the throbbing in her clit that now assailed her.

This was repeated 7 more times. As the last inflation took place, she emitted a long low wail as she felt her asshole stretched to an agonizing diameter. Inside her the plug was now almost as big as a softball; taut, rigid and unyielding. Her nipples were now hard aching points of intense sensation. Her clit and pussy throbbed in unison as the driving need for release grew. She was mentally assailed with both the pain and the pleasure of the ordeal. Without conscious realization she was beginning to be unable to separate the two. She could no longer tell if it was the pain bringing the pleasure or the pleasure causing the pain.

He checked the clock and put down the boxes of product he had been labeling. He retrieved one more item and started back down the stairs.

She jumped when the lights came on. She was dazzled for a moment and when her eyes had finally adjusted she found him again looking at her through her upraised legs. When she saw him she whimpered to his delight.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?"

He reached over and pushed two fingers into her exposed cunt and then withdrew them. He noticed that her hips rose to meet him and as he pulled the fingers from her she whimpered again.

"And needing a cum I see. That's good. You are accepting and learning well. Actually, much faster than I anticipated. Now it is time to put you to the test."

She saw him reach between her legs and felt him push the hood of her clit back, exposing it fully. Her eyes widened as he held up the spring clamp in his hand. When it closed on the tender bud of her clit and crushed it between the rubber coated jaws she screamed. It was a long high pitched wail created out the pain. He stepped back and watched her for a second.

"I'll be back in a while. Enjoy the new sensations and the additional stretching of your ass."

He left her sobbing on the table. Each movement, each breath she took, seemed to send another fiery flash of pain from her clit up through her belly. She was crying openly now as the lights went out and she was alone again in the dark chill of the basement.

Back upstairs he sat and considered. He had upped the level in one intense step with the application of that large severe clamp. He judged she would be able to handle it but there was always a chance she would fold. He sat at the workbench and toyed idly with the boxes he had been labeling. He glanced at the clock deep in thought

She was in agony. The pain in her clit was not subsiding. It continued and if anything was getting worse. It so overwhelmed her that when the pump again whirred and the plug grew again she barely recognized it. At first the pain had been so bad that she could not feel anything else. It was omnipresent and had excluded every other sensation she had been experiencing. Gradually, she noticed a change. The pain was still present and agonizing but she could again feel the ache in her nipples. The throbbing in her pussy was back and seemed to be more intense. As it throbbed the piercing pain in her clit would spike. In time the throb of arousal and need coupled with the spike of pain in her tortured clit folded together. She lost any ability to differentiate the two. Before the pump had whirred again her hips were pumping up and down on the table as she desperately hunched the air trying to find some relief for the now unrelenting need for an orgasm added to the torture.

When the light filled the room, she didn't respond. Her eyes were closed and her hips were working up and down as she whined and groaned. She tugged at the manacles holding her arms to the sides of the table. He stopped and watched her before turning off the pump. He touched her leg and she started. Her eyes popped open. In them he could see need. A level of need that surprised even him. He considered his next move carefully.

"I am going to remove the plug."

She was aware that he was doing something when suddenly the pressure inside her ass was gone. As the air escaped from the plug it shrank back to its normal size. The feeling of emptiness inside her left her wishing that he would inflate it again.

"Listen to me carefully. You need to cum. I can see the need in your face. I am going to let you cum but as you do I am going to remove that clamp from your clit. It will hurt like you have never hurt before, worse than anything you have experienced this evening. I want you to ride the orgasm through that pain. I want you to make that pain part of the release you feel in that orgasm."

She nodded slightly, closed her eyes and waited.

She felt his fingers go inside her pussy and then curl up. The tip of his finger found a spot and as he began to rub on it she gasped and moaned. It was like he had pushed a button inside her that caused her arousal level to go into high gear. He body was out of her conscious control. Her hips bucked up and she screamed as the crescendo of the orgasm flashed through her. As she hit the peak of her orgasm he removed the clamp and the scream of pleasure changed to one of agonized torment. The pain from her clit was unbearable. She felt as if she were going to pass out. She couldn't breath. She couldn't focus. Through the agony she felt his finger again caress and then press on that spot inside her wet and twitching cunt. Hey body reacted and like a lightning bolt, the orgasm regained momentum. Despite the burning searing sensation in her clit, she found herself sailing toward an explosive climax. The pitiless pain in her clit was there but it was now just another physical sensation that added to the force of the crescendo of the orgasm. With a deafening shriek she bucked pulled and tugged at her restraints. She fought against the ropes and straps as her body burned away the collected sexual tension that had been building. At last she collapsed on the table, breathing heavily and limp in the restraints.

He stepped back, pausing to allow her body to settle. In time, he released her legs and lowered them to the ground. Heremoved the belt from across her belly. As he released her arms and wrists he raised them and laid them across her chest. She never moved. She simply lay on the leather covered table, spent and seemingly unconscious.

He left her for a few minutes and when he returned with a water bottle and a blanket, she was blinking and looked at him. He helped her sit up, handed her the bottle of cool water and wrapped the blanket around her shoulders.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dissoluteness Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds