• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Gold Digger's Gamble Ch. 02

Gold Digger's Gamble Ch. 02

12

It had been a very quiet week since Tyreese received a lap dance from his roommate Ori's girlfriend Daisy. He had seen her performing as a cage dancer at the local Go-Go House, and in her own words she was willing to "do anything" to prevent Ori from finding out.

Since then Daisy had avoided the apartment. When she was there, she was always clutching Ori's arm, or sitting as close as possible to him. She also made a point of never being alone with him. She was polite, but when Ori wasn't looking she'd have a angry scowl on face.

Tyreese ignored such things, even when Daisy gave him the finger he wouldn't rise to her baiting. The night before she had stuck out her tongue; that caught him off guard, but he couldn't help but laugh. That startled Daisy, and confused Ori.

Walking to school in the morning, the two looked completely mis-matched. Tyreese stood around 6'2", with red-ish brown skin, almost the colour of chestnut. His roommate Ori however was a ghost-white 5'8" skinny nerd, wearing glasses. Mid-stride, Ori stopped to speak.

"Has Daisy been acting weird lately?" Ori asked.

Tyreese froze and mumbled a reply, "No why?"

"I can't put my finger on it." He replied.

"Maybe she's on her period?" Tyreese said, he wasn't raised to lie, but subterfuge might work.

"No, she's been horny all week." Ori said with a smile. "But it will start next week!"

"Hmmmm." Tyreese murmured.

"I shouldn't complain." Ori said as he started to walk again.

Tyreese didn't say what he wanted to say. He had a pair of Daisy's panties hidden away, which he'd jerked off to her scent a dozen times already, and he hungered for more.

"Oh," Ori stopped again to talk. "I'm going to be late tonight, don't make dinner."

"What time will you be back?" Tyreese asked. "I might leave you left-overs."

"I'm not sure. It could be late?" Ori replied.

Tyreese figured he could go home, have a nap, then off to the b-ball courts nearby.

"Sure man." Tyreese replied. "If I don't see you tonight, I'll catch you tomorrow."

The two young men continued the rest of their trip on foot to school in silence.

Tyreese returned to the apartment later that day, he planned on jerking off to Daisy's thong before his nap. The smell was pure ambrosia to him, one sniff, and he was in total ecstasy.

Opening the door he saw the familiar tray of Timmies on the table; two Double Doubles, and an Iced Cap. Beside the door were a pair of black thigh high

"That ginger-haired wench is here!" He thought to himself.

Tyreese walked into through the apartment casually, stopping only once he reached Ori's open door. Laying on the bed listening to some records quietly was Daisy. She had on a set of headphones and didn't notice him darkening the doorway.

Daisy was dressed in a tight pair of jean short-shorts, and an oversized pink tank-top. At 5'5" she was a petite redhead, who kept her hair short. Her milky white shoulders and teal-green bra straps were clearly visible.

He stood there admiring her long snow white legs. Tyreese wanted badly to kiss them from ankle to thigh. He wasn't sure if he had developed a crush on her, or if he just wanted to take her for a test drive, only to cast her aside when he was done.

"Can I help you?" She asked rudely, pulling off her headphones and removing the needle from the record player.

"Sup." Was all he could manage to say, she had startled him.

"What do you want?" She said in an annoyed tone.

Tyreese remained silent, his heart was beating much to fast to think up a plan, so by default he stayed quiet.

"I thought we were even?" She said seething.

"Sure, maybe." He replied non-commitally.

"Well? What is it?" She said raising her voice.

Tyreese was done with words; mostly because he couldn't think of any. He stepped closer to Daisy, she was kneeling on the bed, staring at him.

He brought his face up to hers, close enough to kiss. They looked into each others eyes. Daisy poured pure anger at Tyreese, who's unemotional stare was unnerving her.

Breaking the silence, he reached out and grabbed the back of her head; his fingers interlocked in her short red hair. Although she could have knocked him out cold with a quick punch, she held back, and maintained her gaze.

"You're such a whore." He said plainly to her.

"Fuck-you!" She replied.

Tyreese yanked her head back, and brought his face in close to hers for a kiss. Their lips pressed together, she didn't stop the kiss, but neither did she try to kiss him back.

When the kiss finally broke, Daisy's lips were still pressed together waiting for a second round. He did not pull her back for another kiss, nor did let her go. held her steady as he reached forward with his other hand and grabbed her crotch. Daisy made fists of fury, but did not use them.

He found that square of material where all the stitches met at the bottom of her jeans, and pushed gently. A soft moan escaped Daisy's lips as Tyreese pushed harder and rotated his finger.

Tyreese cracked a smile as Daisy's expression changed, he could tell that she was getting wet.

"You're thinking of my giant cock aren't you?" He whispered.

"I fucking hate you!" She hissed back at him.

Tyreese could have sworn that she was getting so damp that he could feel it through her jeans. While still holding her, he moved his free hand to undo her jeans in one swift movement, revealing a frilly, red pair of panties.

"For me?" He asked honestly.

"Sure, add it to your collection you fucking pervert!" She said rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"Cool," He replied, "don't let me forget."

During their exchange of words, Tyreese's hand snaked inside her panties, and placed his middle finger on her clitoris. He smiled again; he was right, it was very damp!

Making small circles, and pressing harder and harder, he could see in her eyes that she was getting closer.

"You're pushing too hard!" Daisy said.

He ignored this and switched his movement to back and forth. She shut her eyes tightly as she came. Tyreese's middle finger slid further down her love trench ending it's journey at her vaginal entrance.

Daisy took a deep breath and held it as he dipped his digit into her wetness once and then twice, then repeatedly. Tyreese could feel the splashes her feminine juices made with each dip, and was tempted to put his ear to her stomach to hear it better.

His finger was soaked right up to his second knuckle as he held the tip inside her. Daisy could not handle his teasing any further and pushed her hips down, forcing his finger deeper.

"You know you're a piece of shit right?" She said cumming again.

Tyreese grinned the grin of victory as he pumped his finger in and out of Daisy.

"Darn girl!" He said, "You're very tight!"

Daisy blushed as he continued to speak.

"Ori ain't as hung as I thought?" He mused aloud.

Daisy didn't reply.

"Maybe that small dick Jew has an awesome tongue?" He said baiting her.

Daisy shut her eyes tightly again as she fought her rising orgasm.

"Maybe you're just here for that Jew money?" He teased with a laugh.

"Fuck..." Her words were slurred as she came. "You..."

Her face flushed deeply, as he withdrew his fingers from her, slick with her juices.

"Do you want to see a real man's cock?" He asked placing her hand on his crotch.

She didn't pull away, but instead gave a squeeze; the soft gasp she made indicated that she hadn't felt a man's tool so large.

"If I say no, will you keep your pants on?" Daisy asked finally smiling.

Tyreese doubted that she'd say no, but to be safe, he wordlessly removed pulled down his pants. His penis sprung out like a snake launching itself in attack. Daisy leapt back wrenching free of his grasp, her eyes wide-opened.

Bragging about having a third leg was something Tyreese was used to doing playing basketball, but Daisy's response left him confused. Years of locker room showers had convinced him that he was only slightly above average which meant...

"This really is the biggest cock you've ever seen?" He said laughing loudly.

"No, I mean yes." She stammered before finally saying. "FUCK you!"

Still laughing Tyreese walked over to where she cowered and with two hands grabbed the bottom of her pink tank top and started to lift. Daisy instinctively raised her hands, expecting him to remove the shirt all the way. He however tucked it into her bra that he pulled up exposing her breasts.

During the time Daisy dated Ori, Tyreese had noticed that her cup size would change daily. One day an A cup if she went bra-less; the next a C cup and the following day a B cup. When her hits fell out of her pastel green bra, he was surprised to see that she really was about a B cup.

Her breasts were small, round and firm. He grabbed and squeezed one breast, then pinched and pulled the nipple on the other. Her pink little nipples responded wonderfully to his touch and were instantly hard and pointing at him.

Daisy feinted disinterest in his groping, Rolling her eyes in exaggerated boredom. Tyreese could tell that she was hungry for his massive man-hammer. Grabbing her again by the hair, he pulled her head onto his rod. She forgot to resist and opened wide her to get a mouthful of man-meat.

"Relax..." He said, "Let me do the work."

He shoo-d away her hands, which had instinctively encircled his manhood, and latched onto his hip. Tyreese pushed in and out several times; disliking the position he had Daisy in, he withdrew his erection from her mouth. He then pulled her by hair onto all fours, and wrenched her head around until he had her set up properly.

"Ow!" She complained.

Daisy may have said more, but Tyreese sank his torpedo back into her waiting harbour. He didn't want to gag, or abuse her by jamming all eight inches of ebony submarine into her face, so he started with two inches, and when he didn't feel any teeth, went for four.

Like a professional cock-sucker Daisy kept her mouth wide and moist. Tyreese was impressed at how he was able to glide in and out repeatedly. Her lips were like a vagina, gripping him tightly and teasing him to give up his seed.

While he rammed in and out, he would with his free hand reach down and squeeze her hanging udders, pinching and pulling on her nipples. When he pulled his penis out of her mouth to slap her breast, she spoke up.

"Don't cum in my mouth you Jerk!" She said amid the slaps on her breast.

Tyreese didn't reply, he pushed between her shoulder blades, guiding her back onto all fours. Like a piston working within an automobile, he plunged in and back out, avoiding her tonsils, and especially her throat behind.

He was curious about how far she would, or more importantly could go. He knew that she would end things quickly if he trigger a gag reflex, or worse yet had her puking. Although he couldn't give her his best four inches, she was doing quite well with the four he was giving her.

He pulled out again, hoping to cock slap her in the face when she spoke.

"Let me do this." She stated. "I can do a better job; besides, you'll keep your dirty paws off me after you're done!"

He couldn't disagree with her logic, and let her have her way. Despite being in an awkward position on the side of the bed, Daisy propped herself on one arm, and with the other she wrapped her hand around him. Her tongue flicked out and cleaned up the colourless drops that had emerged from his head.

She didn't stop her licks with just there; she proceeded to bath the shaft with her warm tongue. Tyreese let out a soft whistle.

"You really are a whore!" He said. "You sure know how to work the bone!"

"If you don't shut up, I'll stop." She said matter-of-factly, and then resumed her licking.

Tyreese didn't speak because he couldn't, Daisy had placed the head in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it rapidly. He tried to breath deeply, as he was suddenly without breath. Back in his hometown, the only girls who gave head were ones that were paid, and being an unemployed youth, he could rarely afford such luxuries.

When she was done teasing the head, she slid more and more of the shaft into her mouth. Tyreese stared down in silent admiration as Daisy went from two inches to four, and then onto six. Her hand that was on his member had been moved to his hip.

"She really is a cock-sucker pro!" He thought to himself as found the perfect depth.

Daisy's head moved quickly back and forth, her lips creating the same powerful seduction as before. Tyreese again worried that he was going to cum.

Daisy must have sensed his dilemma and changed tactics. She removed all but the head and placed her hand back on the shafted. Sweat formed on Tyreese's brow, he was getting nervous. To cool off and buy some time, he pulled off his black tank top, wiped his forehead and tossed it into the hall-way.

Daisy ignored his stalling tactic, squeezed his member harder, and stroked faster. She could hear his breathing become more ragged, followed by his penis engorging, his time was almost up.

With one more trick up her sleeve, Daisy moved her hand that propped her up to cradle his well-trimmed balls. While she did this she further increased the speed of her strokes.

Tyreese knew that he had mere moments before he experienced the super nova being forced upon him. It was time for him now to show her who was boss and who was the cum-slut-whore.

His hands were dangling at his side, staying out of the way of Daisy's ministrations, however it was now time to pounce. He quickly grabbed her roughly by the hair as before with one hand, and jerked her into the awkward position that required her hands to hold her up. With his other hand he stroked his member faster than she had.

Daisy struggled, but it was the feeble attempt of the curious, she truly wanted to see what was going to happen next. She assumed that he would pull out and blast is load on her, but where?

Going over in her mind, Daisy assumed that her face was most possible target. It wasn't something she desired.

"He could blow on her back?" She mused, but she didn't want her only shirt covered in jizz.

"There was her hair?" She planned on showering regardless.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuucccckkkkk!!" He roared as loud as his lungs would let him.

He held her in place as he fired his load into her unsuspecting mouth. She tried to move, but he had her held in position, unable to stop him, or get away. Although Tyreese jerked off that morning, he had refilled his supply of sperm, and then some. It poured forth from him into her in what felt like his largest load ever.

Like the Spanish Armada in the days of old, his personal navy of semen were launched in invasion, and planned to take no prisoners. The were sent forth on a one-way mission, but unlike the Spanish, they ensured certain victory for him and his cause.

When his multiple blasts of white goo subsided, he stroked his rod, bringing forth the rear guard that couldn't escape on its own. Daisy maintained her lip-lock so tightly that not a drop escaped. She kept her eyes shut, and held all the billions upon billions of life giving sperm within her mouth.

To her, all the lumps, and bumps in his load of jizz felt like glue paste with the taste of sea water. She also didn't want to house it any longer than she had too.

His sperm expelled from his body, and his hunger for flesh satisfied, Tyreese felt like a deflated balloon. The strong urge to sleep have overcome him, almost as strong as the urge to cum. He wanted badly to give in, he however had several minor chores to complete first.

While Daisy struggled with the eternal question of spit or swallow, Tyreese reached forward, and pulled off her pink tank-top. He proceeded to clean his testicles, shaft; wiping the head, and pumping the last of his ooze into it.

Daisy finally came to her senses and raised her head, while still on all fours, her shorts where open, her panties dishevelled, and her brassiere pulled up, and inside out. She looked like the victim of a gangbang, and she was white hot angry!

"What the fuck!" She tried to say as a trickle of white slim rolled out the side of her mouth.

She put a hand to the side of her mouth in an attempt to clean up, and to cover her embarrassment.

"Don't be a bitch, just swallow it." Tyreese said absentmindedly as he continued to clean himself.

"This is so gross!" She whined as another snail trail of goo slipped out the front of her mouth, and landed on her stomach.

Tyreese said nothing in reply, he didn't even look up.

"Argh!!" She bellowed, releasing another large glob of man-cream onto her chin.

Tyreese was too tired to deal with any more of her drama.

"Fucking swallow it already!" He shouted.

She shook her head lips closed. She tilted her head back, and covered her mouth to speak, a mouthful of pearl white cum was clearly visible.

"I can't believe you came in my mouth!" She strolled, this time not spilling a drop.

"I'll help you swallow it if you like?" He teased as he laid down on Ori's bed.

The two exchanged an angry stare, neither wanting to be the first to blink, or look away. Daisy didn't break her gaze as she choked down the massive egg yoke of sperm that was in her mouth. When she was done, she gave Tyreese the middle finger.

She shook violently, as she continued to rage.

"You're a fucking asshole!" She yelled. "I told you to tell me!"

Tyreese wasn't listening, he was fading quickly.

"Ugh!" Daisy whined. "That was so gross!"

She paced around the room, dressed in her messed up bra, and opened shorts; fists clenched, her anger still boiling.

"You are a fucking pig! This is so disgusting!!" She yelled at a sleeping Tyreese. "You even wiped your dick on my shirt! That's the only one I have here!"

She walked over to him and kicked him awake.

"What?" He groaned softly.

"What am I going to do?" She pleaded.

"Huh?" He mumbled eyes still closed.

Her voice trembled as she spoke. "Ori is coming home soon."

"That crazy Jew?" He said as if there were more than one Ori on campus. "He's going to be out all night at that geek feast."

"Oh?" Daisy said confused.

"Yeah," Tyreese said with confidence. "Come over here."

He patted a space on the bed beside him. Daisy reluctantly made her way over, and sat next to him, at arm's length.

"Closer." He ordered, "I won't bite."

Wordlessly she did as he asked, laying down on the bed, next to him. Tyreese had pulled over a pillow earlier, and she put her head on it next to his, with her back to him. They laid perpendicular on the bed, knees bent.

Tyreese moved up behind her, spooning closely, with his shrinking erection poking her backside. He pulled the yellow banker up from either side, wrapping them awkwardly as he slipped his hands around her. One arm under the pillow and his other hand resting on her stomach.

Daisy thought of something to say, but felt too drained from the experience to think of anything, and joined Tyreese in his slumber.

She awoke in total darkness, disorientated and confused. Her feet dangled off the side of the bed, and Ori was much too close for her liking. He had a palm on one breast, squeezing her nipple, and his other was in her panties with a finger on her clitoris. Oddly enough the finger wasn't moving.

Still perplexed she continued to survey what her senses were telling her. Against her ass she could feel an erection stabbing at her, if she were nude, it would be buried in her anus. She then thought to her clothes; she wasn't clad in her PJ's, as she always did at Ori's place, but in a bra and shorts...

The parts of the puzzle were there, but not fitting together. She'd dwell on part of it, then drift back to sleep. Waking again briefly, she ran her tongue across her teeth, and picked her gums. It puzzle fell together instantly as she tasted the salty residue still lingering in her mouth! She had Tyreese laying behind her!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Gold Digger's Gamble Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds