• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blooming Lily Pt. 04

Blooming Lily Pt. 04

Lily

The smell of fresh herbs filled the air as Lily rose from her sleep. The cage allowed her just enough room to sit upright within its steel frame. She wrapped her blanket tightly around her. She was thankful to the brothers, for allowing her the comfort it offered. Her yawn announced her waking, as her eyes locked with Damien's for a moment before Lily tore them away embarrassed by his intense stare. He smiled, placing plates upon the table as he looked down upon her. He loved it when she blushed like that.

She stretched, filling the cage to its limits as she twisted smoothly within it, meeting metal upon her skin as her arms reached the walls. Her soft moan brought the attention of Damien back to her, and it was gone just as quickly as he finished the table chuckling to himself. She leaned forward cautiously to scan the kitchen for the others as her senses were flooded with the savory smells, and sounds of a homemade meal. She could hear Johnny Boy, and the loud pang of spoons against pans above her. She didn't know what they were cooking, but it smelled delicious. Wrapping herself tightly within her blanket, she found her place back in the corner waiting.

"Dinner is served boys." Damien yelled as he set the last plate of food upon the table.

The men gathered quickly and took their seats as Lily watched on hopeful for a plate as well. Damien sat on the left, Luke in the middle, and Johnny boy on the right. The table was covered in a delicious spread of Sautéed green beans with garlic she could smell from across the distance, steaming hot risotto she watched being spooned upon their plates, and the thickest steak she had ever seen. Her mouth watered as her stomach grumbled.

"Are You hungry, Lily? Luke asked, directing his full attention to her now as she came to the bars quickly. He decided to give her a chance to redeem herself from her earlier offense. They had argued amongst themselves, and this opportunity was due to the kind suggestions of his brothers. He hoped she would not let him down.

"Yes, Sir. Starving." She managed to say loud enough for him to hear. "Please Sir." She added.

His reaction was hard to read as she kneeled anxiously, waiting for a response. Luke smiled redirecting his attention to his grinning brothers. After her rest, Luke felt she still needed correction for her earlier disrespect, despite the compassionate suggestions of his brothers. He was not one to let that level of disobedience slide. She would learn that quickly, but her manners could not go unnoticed now regardless. He smiled down upon her as he approached her fishing his keys from his pocket to grant her release from the cage. They had discussed her potential corrections as she slept, and she was going to receive the lighter of the corrections for her respect shown now to the relief of the brothers. The added please made them smile, and they would happily feed her upon the ending of her punishment. Luke nodded to Damien signaling his choice. What was happening? She wondered as Damien, and Johnny Boy got up, each heading in a separate direction smiling down upon her as they passed.

Luke reached her as the brothers exited, and her stomach tightened at the thought of being alone with him now so soon after upsetting him in the training room. Lily clutched her blanket settling in the farthest corner from the lock, but maintained the eye contact Luke had locked upon her now. He opened the door slowly, filling the space with his frame. Luke didn't want to chance Lily doing something stupid now, although he had a strong feeling she wouldn't. She was definitely in the flight group over the fight. What a shame, he thought to himself. He liked a little fight in his slaves.

"Fold the blanket, and hand it to me Lily." His first order came out softly, and he delighted at the quick response she offered already folding the tattered fabric without question. He wondered what the connection could be to this worn out blanket, and his curiosity got the better of him as she handed it to him with shaking hands.

Damien and Johnny Job returned retaking their seats at the table watching the exchange before them, and setting the items they brought out of Lily's view to her disappointment.

"What is so special about this thing?" He looked it over closely, returning his gaze just as quickly to her as she searched for the words. "We could get you a far nicer blanket than this tattered thing." He commented, regretting it instantly as he saw the hurt in her eyes. She had the full attention of the trio now as they awaited her answer.

"My Mother made it for me Sir." She responded. A single tear rolled down her cheek landing upon her chest. Her answer came before he questioned her further, and he felt a knot form in his throat as he watched her hold back the flood of tears that were near release. "She died last year Sir, please let me keep it."

"Of course, you can keep it little one." He answered, kicking himself in the teeth for his insensitive comments. "I'm sorry about your Mother Lily. I didn't know she died last year. Come out now, follow me crawling, and kneel beside the table." He ordered her softly trying to distract her from her tears. He couldn't handle another breakdown from her right now.

Lily waited for Luke to stand watching his every movement as he waited for her beside the cage door. She placed her hands upon the hard granite following Luke as he walked slowly to the table where the brothers awaited her company. She paid extra attention to her posture careful not to make a mistake now as she kneeled for them as gracefully as she could manage. The marbled granite was cool upon her knees, and her chest rose and fell quickly as her heart raced before them. She hoped it was dinner time.

Luke

Luke turned to Johnny boy accepting the pencil, and paper with a nod of thanks. His attention turned back to Lily who knelt so perfectly now between them. She will be a such a good girl in time. He thought to himself as he cradled her chin in his palm feeling her quiver as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. Her trembling was delicious to him, and he couldn't wait to savor her fear on his nights with her. For now, that would have to wait. His food was getting cool, and there was a correction to deliver still before dinner would be enjoyed.

"Lily, what mistakes did you make downstairs?" He asked, firmly holding her face up to meet his eyes.

"I forgot to say Sir, and I ignored an order when you told me to come because I was scared." She answered timidly. Please, no more pain. She pleaded silently in her mind as she awaited the consequences for her earlier discretion.

"That is correct, Lily." He released her face from his grip as he set the pen and paper upon the floor in front of her. Her eyes followed him as he moved, and her mouth watered as she watched Luke fill a silver bowl upon the table. The snap of his fingers brought her attention back to Luke.

"Sorry Sir." She apologized softly keeping her eyes on him now.

"Your focus should be solely on me when I am speaking to you, and that goes for any of us when we are working with you. Is that clear Lily?" He asked sternly.

"Yes Sir." She answered, shrinking slightly as he continued.

"For your acts of disrespect and disobedience earlier, you will be writing lines for me now. You will write "Yes Sir, I will come when called" as many times as you are able until I tell you to stop. When you finish, then you may eat. Do you understand, Lily?" He asked, taking his seat beside her where she knelt.

"Yes Sir." She answered, unsure whether to begin, or wait for his order.

The brothers began eating, and she took that as her cue to begin writing. She had trouble getting comfortable, but settled for a bowing position with her bottom raised, and her forearms upon the floor beginning her lines. Ten lines in she felt a caress upon her lower back inches from her bottom, causing her to pause. The touch was gentle, and Lily looked up to see Johnny Boy smiling down upon her. The caress was comforting despite its proximity to her bottom, but still she was nervous knowing Luke sat only inches away. She dared to steal a glance towards Luke hoping he didn't notice, but found his glare upon her following it back to the paper. She settled her attention back to the paper trying her best to stay focused through his wandering caresses upon her. She bowed once more, continuing her lines until her hand was aching.

Just when she thought she couldn't handle another line, Lukes voice brought an end to her suffering. "Put down your pencil, Lily."

She knelt up rubbing her aching hand meeting the gaze of each brother for a moment before her attention was drawn back to Luke. His hand gripped the back of her neck drawing her face close to his as she struggled to remain still. His grip tightened freezing her to the spot in fear as he drew her in to the point her nose touched his.

"Your first half of your punishment is complete. You did very well, and we are all very proud of you. That was for your failure to remember your manners downstairs. The second half is for your disobedience. You will now bend over my knee. Place your hands on the floor flat, and cross your legs straight out behind you. I hope we don't need to repeat this lesson in the future, Lily. This is the lightest of the corrections I can offer, and you are receiving it because of your manners earlier. I appreciate manners just as much as obedience. If you have not figured that out already let this spanking serve as a reminder in the future. Now bend over my knee, and we will get this taken care of so you can eat. I know you must be starving by now, little one." His tone softened as he finished, kissing her lips softly, and releasing his grip upon her.

Her hesitation lasted only a moment as the fear of further pain settled in. She got into position crying before he had even begun. His left leg pinned her calves down as soon as she had straightened them out in the crossed position he had ordered.

"I'm sorry Sir." She managed to say between her sobs.

"Awww. Not yet, Lily. You will be though." Luke added, stroking her hair before he began, as he checked her position. Perfect. He thought to himself as his hand came down beginning her punishment.

Damien

Damien held her silver water bowl admiring the work of one their favorite slaves, Jacey. His mind wandered as he tuned out the sound of Lily crying as her punishment intensified nearing the end. They had trained Jacey years ago for a Domme friend they still held dear, Sarie Clarence. She was as strict as she was a good owner to her pets, and they had been proud to train Jacey for her while she was away. Lily would meet them soon, and Damien hoped she would enjoy playdates with the young male slave. He had a talent for art, particularly engraving, that came in handy now that they required a custom bowl set for their own pet.

Beautiful work, Jacey, Damien thought to himself. Lily knelt before him now sniffling back what remained of her tears. He set the bowls back carefully upon the table rotating them, so his sweet pet could see the engraving on it just for her. Instantly her mood was lightened, and he smiled watching the slightest curve form upon her lips.

Lily was engraved elegantly upon the bowls in beautiful French script. Lily smiled unsure of why ornate writing on a silver bowl made her feel the joy she did now. Perhaps, it was simply the thought that went into it, and the fact it was something special they had made for her. She had never had anything with her name on it before let alone anything so fancy. She felt special looking at it, despite the fact it was a dog bowl.

"Thank You Sir!" She said sincerely as she knelt higher to get a better look at her gift. Had it not been for the grumbling of her stomach she would have taken joy in inspecting the beautiful bowls further.

"You're welcome, my pet. Now come. It's time to eat." Damien rose, picking up her bowls as he walked towards her placemat. He was excited for her first feeding, and had trouble containing his joy as he smiled down at the bowls she would soon happily dine from.

Lily watched her food moving away, and quickly rose to follow, smelling the garlic from across the room. Before she could take a step, Lily was quickly put back in place upon her knees by the hand of Johnny Boy upon her shoulder. She looked up at him startled, quickly realizing her mistake.

"I'm sorry Sir. I forgot." Lily whimpered, dropping to her knees, and crawling quickly to Damien's feet.

"Naughty girl." Damien chided. "Very naughty, Pet." He finished with a firm swat to her bottom that made her cower behind him planting her rear out of striking range.

Her natural whimper brought joy to Damien as he continued. She did look sorry.

"Pets do not walk. They crawl, Lily. It is okay though sweetie, you are learning. I will forgive this little mistake." He consoled her, with a pet to the head. "Now come, crawling this time pet." He added with a smile comforting her.

She followed quickly trying to avoid any further mishaps before she could eat. Her stomach was aching, and she could not resist the garlic infused greens calling her name.

Damien smiled down upon his pet, motioning her with his head to get inside her cage, before setting her bowls inside. Her confused expressions made the brothers laugh as she eagerly waited for silverware. After a moment she gave up, picking up a green bean, and was instantly corrected with a slap to the wrist.

"Pets don't use their hands to eat, Lily. Be a good girl, and eat your dinner. When you are done you can come out. When you do, you may kneel next to whoever you wish." He ruffled her hair giving her a pat on the head, and closed the door leaving her lock on the counter. As she began to eat Damien sat down with his brothers to watch her while they discussed the rest of the evenings plans.

Johnny Boy

Pet play was never his thing, but watching Lily bent down eating out of her new bowls trying to hide as she bowed before them in plain sight was one of the cutest things Johnny Boy had seen in a while. He loved the way she would glance up at him making her attempt at being inconspicuous, and just as quickly hide behind her hair pretending she was invisible when he would catch her stealing a glance his way.

She finished her dinner quickly, but took her time coming out to join the three at the table. He tried to coax her out with a warm smile patting his lap invitingly, but when his soft approach failed, he decided a more direct approach would get her attention. A snap of his fingers combined with his firm order to "Come and kneel" brought the cage door open in a flash, and soon Lily was kneeling anxiously between Damien and himself upon her dog bed, set out for her comfort.

She seemed to be warming up to his touch as his hand slid across her shoulders pulling her towards him gently. Her head laid still upon his thigh as he reached down softly caressing her chest and shoulders as the brothers talked. He could feel the swell of her breasts rising as her breathing sped up at his more intimate touch.

"Look at me, Lily." He ordered gently, raising her chin up with his fingertips. "Soon it will be your bedtime and as I explained before, Sundays work a little differently." He paused, enjoying the way her eyes spoke her every emotion. She looked to him with doe eyes, filled with a mix of fear and anticipation. His fingertips ran through her raven curls as he continued, aware of the effect he had on her with just the smallest gesture. Such a good girl she will be. He thought before he continued back to the conversation. "You may pick who you will spend the evening with, Lily. You will go with one of us after we leave the table, and you will be a good girl. When You are released in the morning it will be into the care of Luke." He could feel her body tense with the mention of his Brother and her arms tighten around his leg as Luke spoke to her ordering her to his side.

"Lily, come here. Kneel for me before you make your selection." His voice came out smooth with an edge none of the brothers missed. "NOW!" It was only a moment of hesitation before she began, but it was enough to irritate Luke, as he waited for her across the table.

She got into position between Luke and Johnny boy doing her best to keep her eyes focused upon the wall as she listened to them talk amongst themselves for a moment. Eyes, back, chest, hands. Check, check, check, and check. She thought as she knelt confidently. She already knew who she was going to pick.

"Lily. Eyes on us. Please make your selection now. After you do, I would like you to give each of us a hug and kiss goodnight." Johnny Boy spoke smiling down on her.

"You Sir." Lily said without hesitation bringing a smile to Johnny Boy.

"Good girl. As soon as you give Damien and Luke their kisses we will head up to my room. You will start with Damien, then you may stand to give Luke a kiss, little one. I will get mine upstairs." Johnny boy said grinning. He was happy she chose him, but not too surprised from the past two days she had with the three of them.

"Come, Pet." Damien called out to her when she had not yet moved to his side. She crawled around Johnny boys chair slowly making her way to his feet where he pointed out the spot he wished her to stop. She knelt unsure of what else to do as he reached out for her. He stroked her hair gently as he spoke to her delighting in her sigh of relief as she visibly relaxed beneath his touch. "You were a good girl today, Pet. You made us all very proud. I want you to keep up the good work, and things will get much easier in time." With that said, he leaned in close to kiss her forehead gently. "Good pet. You may stand, and give Luke a nice kiss goodnight."

Luke stood, grinning as he approached her extending his hand out to help her rise. She took it trembling softly as he towered over her. His smile did nothing to calm her as he pulled her up and into his arms. She froze in his embrace struggling to keep eye contact with him as he tilted her head to the side exposing her neck to him.

"I have waited all day for this my sweet slave." He trailed his soft kisses up her neck, grazing her skin with his teeth as he made his way to her lips. Her trembling excited him, but she was too tense for his enjoyment. "Just relax, Lily." He kissed her, running the tip of his tongue behind her ear. Her quiet gasp was all he needed. She was still tense, but the single teardrop drove him wild as he licked it off her cheek gently. "That's it, slave. I love it when you cry for me. Now kiss me like your life depends on it." Before she could react, he seized her lips with his, quickly gaining access to her tongue with his own. She tasted sweet, and he loved the way she struggled as he held her close. Their tongues danced briefly, and he could still taste the salt of her tear as it mingled with her sweet mouth. "Sweet dreams. Your ass is mine in the morning." He released her, laughing as he walked away.

"Come, Little one." Johnny Boy said softly wrapping her in his arm as they walked towards the stairs. He hated the effect Luke had on her, but hoped with time she would grow to respect him rather than just fear him as she did now. There had to be a healthy balance. All in time. He thought as his mind wandered back to his precious slave walking beside him. She had endured too much pain for today, and tonight he would give her pleasure. He smiled as they entered his room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blooming Lily Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds