• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fatima Sayyid of Vanier

Fatima Sayyid of Vanier

"Strange times make the strangest bedfellows," Raul James said to himself as he left the Vanier townhouse located near the Silver City movie theater. The owner of said townhouse, Fatima Sayyid, waved him goodbye as he got in his van and drove away. The lady was glowing and Raul had everything to do with it. Nothing like a job well done, Raul thought with a wicked smile.

The tall, dark and handsome, burly young Haitian thought of all the times he did plumbing work for Salman Sayyid, the cheapskate old Arab dude. The bastard had always been a penny pincher, paying Raul, a poor contractor and college student, the bare minimum to fix things around his townhouse.

When Raul heard that Salman Sayyid died of a heart attack, he hadn't exactly felt bad. As far as he was concerned, the old buzzard got exactly what he deserved. Still, Raul felt bad for Fatima Sayyid, Salman's widow. The older Arab woman had always been kind to him, so he felt a measure of respect for the lady, even if her late husband was a scumbag.

"Shukran, thank you for coming by to pay your respects," Fatima Sayyid said, the day Raul came by. The lady looked pretty good in a long-sleeved blue T-shirt and traditional ankle-length Islamic skirt, her long dark hair tucked away under a modest azure Hijab. Raul thought that Fatima Sayyid looked pretty good for her fifty seven years. Her daughter Amina Sayyid lived in Montreal, Quebec, with her husband Ali.

"Ma'am, it was the least I could do," Raul said as he offered her flowers, and Fatima Sayyid took them, then invited him inside for a little chat. The lady inquired about Raul's life, and he informed her that his studies in construction management at Algonquin College were coming along nicely. She seemed to take quite an interest in Raul's personal life, especially after he told her that he split with his long-time girlfriend, a big-booty Nigerian cutie named Khadija Kwame.

"I am so sorry that your girlfriend Khadija left you, Raul, you must be so lonely," Fatima Sayyid said, and she gently touched Raul's knee while looking into his eyes. Raul nodded, and looked at Fatima pensively. Truth be told, he wasn't too broke up about his relationship with Khadija ending. The Nigerian gal had been too materialistic, and she didn't put out enough in the bedroom as far as Raul was concerned. Good riddance, of a sort...

"Oh, yes, it hurts being alone," Raul said, and a pensive look came upon Fatima Sayyid's beautiful face. The older Arab woman leaned closer and looked into Raul's soulful brown eyes. The Haitian brother held his breath. Fatima was definitely not acting like her usually reserved, friendly but distant self. Raul found that puzzling. What was going on through the Arab lady's mind?

"I know all about loneliness, my friend," Fatima Sayyid said, and when Raul gazed at her, he saw a deep, powerful longing in her face. Raul always wondered, privately of course, what a tall, gorgeous woman like Fatima Sayyid saw in a short, cheap, arrogant and cold-hearted bastard like Salman Sayyid. They have arranged marriages in the Arab world, that was the only explanation Raul could think of, regarding the mismatched pair...

"Sometimes I wish I had somebody," Raul said, in a pensive tone, and he looked away, and allowed himself to appear overcome with emotion. When he sniffed, he sensed Fatima Sayyid drawing near, and she suddenly cupped his chin in her fist. Raul looked at her, doing a perfect imitation of a surprised man. Come closer sexy lady, he thought, keeping his facial expression somewhere between shock and fear...

"You don't have to be alone, Raul," Fatima Sayyid said, and when Raul turned to look at her, her lovely face was inches from his. Raul looked at Fatima and Fatima looked at Raul. Faintly, they smiled at one another. And then, breaking all manner of social taboo, religious hogwash and cultural brouhahas, they kissed. Passionately. Fatima Sayyid's heart thundered in her chest as Raul's tongue slid down her throat. No man had ever kissed her like that, certainly not her late husband Salman Sayyid.

"You are a unique woman," Raul paused to say, and he smiled at Fatima, who nodded gently. They kissed again, and then just like that, they began undressing one another. Raul feasted his eyes on Fatima's beauty as she disrobed, so to speak. Tall and curvy, with dark bronze skin, long curly dark hair and light brown eyes, the voluptuous, fifty-something Arab lady was a real beauty. Grinning, Fatima Sayyid turned around, and Raul got a good look at her ass. Dammit Arab women got booty, Raul thought, amazed.

"Is my ass adequate, my fine Haitian brother?" Fatima Sayyid asked coyly, and Raul James nodded firmly. Taking off his shirt and pants, he let them drop to the floor and faced Fatima, stark naked. The gorgeous Arab lady looked him up and down. Gently her hands roamed all over Raul's body. Years of doing all kinds of construction-related jobs gave him a hard body. Fatima smiled, pleased by what she saw. Raul pulled her close, and then they began the kisses again...

"Come here gorgeous," Raul said as he laid Fatima Sayyid on the carpeted floor, then went to work on her. He kissed her lips and caressed her breasts, and then spread her thick sexy legs. Fatima gasped as Raul slid a finger into her wet, hairy pussy, and then added another. Grinning, Raul licked Fatima's breasts and continued to finger her pussy. Soon she was moaning and writhing, clearly loving what he was doing to her.

"Hmm, this feels nice," Fatima Sayyid said, and Raul grinned and buried his handsome face between the Arab gal's legs. Inhaling the unique scent of her womanhood, Raul went to work on Fatima. No two women smelled or tasted alike down below, and Raul was savoring the flavors of Fatima. Teasing her clit with his tongue, he thrust two fingers into her pussy, then added a third. Fatima squealed, feeling close to the edge. Raul worked his magic on her until Fatima cried out, orgasmic...

"Let's do this," Raul said, and a smiling Fatima tentatively reached for his long and thick, dark dick. Fatima took Raul's dick into her mouth and began sucking on it. Raul sighed happily, and watched, amazed, as the Arab Hijabi's head bobbed up and down while she sucked him off. When Raul warned her that he was about to cum, Fatima just kept on sucking him off. When he finally came, Fatima sucked every last drop of his cum. Raul smiled gratefully at her, and the mature Arab cutie winked at him. Freaky woman, Raul thought admiringly.

"Slap my big ass and fuck me hard," Fatima Sayyid said, as she got on all fours. Raul did just that, after rolling a condom on his dick. Gripping Fatima's wide hips, the Haitian stud thrust into her. Fatima let out a sharp squeal as Raul's big dark dick invaded her pussy. With deep, powerful strokes, Raul began to fuck her. Fatima swore in Arabic and English as the younger man fucked her silly. Her whole body shook from his passionate thrusts. Fatima moaned in delight and begged Raul for more. She hadn't had it this good in ages...

A couple of hours later, Raul James thanked Fatima Sayyid for her hospitality. The tall, gorgeous Arab lady walked him to the door, and gave him a hug. Once more, she was the very picture of Islamic feminine modesty and purity. A grieving widow mourning the loss of her husband. Raul wished her a good day and left the premises. The young Haitian contractor was smiling as he drove home. I should visit the lovely Fatima Sayyid more often, Raul thought with a happy sigh.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fatima Sayyid of Vanier

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 853 milliseconds