• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stuffed Canary Pt. 06

Stuffed Canary Pt. 06

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Nervous?"

"No." Thea replied quickly and unconvincingly, then when all her Mistresses gave her a look she admitted, "Okay, maybe a little. But mostly I'm excited, I swear."

"It's just that, erm, after last time..." Felicity stammered.

"Some of us were wondering if we were being a bit too mean. Mostly Felicity." Sara chimed in, giving her girlfriend a bit of side eye, before admitting, "But me too."

Thea blushed a little as she admitted, "I'm good. Seriously."

"Do you feel you deserve it?" Sara asked after a pause, "You know, given what we do. Because I totally get that."

"Why do you think she lets me spank her sometimes." Nyssa grinned.

Ignoring the assassin Felicity pushed, "Well do you?"

"I don't know." Thea lied with a shrug, and then when she got another look added, "Okay, yeah. A little. But I trust you guys not to go too far."

"Just remember, red, and we stop. Mercy, and we ease off. No exceptions. Okay?" Sara said softly, and then when Thea nodded she smiled and added, "Good, now strip and get on your knees slut."

"Yes Mistress." Thea replied with a smile.

Sara Lance tried not to smirk too widely at that response, and the way that Thea Queen immediately started slowly stripping for her and her girlfriends Felicity Smoak and Nyssa al Ghul. She wasn't sure how successful she was, but a smirk definitely crossed her face when Thea finished removing her 'superhero' outfit and got on her knees in front of Sara.

The younger girl even remembered to lower her head like a good little submissive should, which was why Sara was confident they were taking the right approach with this girl. Which just made it more important to make sure Thea knew this was a safe space to explore her submissive side, and her friends would take care of her. Friends who could give her what she needed. What she craved.

With that thought in mind Sara closed the distance between them until her crotch was directly in front of Thea's face, and then she asked, "Do you want to get fucked?"

Looking up at the blonde Thea said softly, "Yes Mistress."

"Yes what?" Sara pushed.

Thea briefly frowned in confusion, then realisation hit and she quickly replied, "Yes Mistress, I want to get fucked."

Sara paused for dramatic effect, and then stripped off her own outfit. Her girlfriends followed suit, only Felicity didn't really have a 'superhero' outfit, and Nyssa certainly wouldn't call her assassin's uniform that. Not that Sara was particularly fond of the term 'superhero' outfit, but it seemed so much more appropriate term for what Thea chose to wear, as it was bold and made a statement, much like the girl herself.

The girl who despite everything was still so full of hope, and because of it seemed so much younger than the rest of them, despite only about five years separating them. It made would happen next even more wicked.

When they were all fully naked Sara slowly began circling her pray, partly to build tension, but also to give Thea a good view of her other two now fully nude Mistresses so she would be even more in the mood for fun.

Which was probably unnecessary, as like Nyssa and herself Thea found going out and kicking the asses of the violent criminals of Starling City, many whom were their twice the size, to be highly arousing.

However, has just pointed out, while Nyssa and Sara normally used it to further channel they're feeling of power Thea wanted to be punished for taking the law into her own hands. And perhaps rewarded, Sara was determined that Thea would get both tonight.

Stopping in front of the other girl again, this time with her wet and exposed pussy in her friend's face, Sara asked, "By?"

Because of the pause in the conversation, and what was now on display, it was understandable that it took a few long seconds for Thea to blink awake, realise what Sara meant and reply, Sara impressed that when she did Thea looked up and boldly said, "By you Mistress Sara. I want to get fucked by you. I want to get fucked by you, and Mistress Felicity, and Mistress Nyssa. I want all three of you to fuck me. Please, fuck me."

"Stand up and walk over to that wall!" Sara ordered firmly, then when Thea did as she was told Sara added, "Bend over! Mmmmm yeah, hands against the wall and stick that ass out. Good girl."

Another wicked grin crossed Sara's face as Thea arched her back to perfectly display her gorgeous little rump to the hungry eyes of her Mistresses.

It was a sight Sara could never get tired of, and it was a struggle to even tear her eyes away from it so things could continue, but for better or for worse Felicity let out a little forced cough to let Sara know she was worried that they were pushing Thea too hard again, and making sure Felicity, and everybody, was comfortable was always the priority over even this.

So Sara turned to Felicity, mouthed 'trust me' and then advanced on Thea, coming to stand behind her and almost casually beginning to grope her cute little butt.

After a few long seconds of that Sara further tested her slave by almost whispering, "How?"

Having expected something like that Thea almost immediately replied, "By all of you, at the same time. Please Mistress Sara, I want you, Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Felicity to fuck me. I want you to fuck my pussy, my mouth and my ass all at the same time. Please Mistress Sara, make me your airtight slut."

"An airtight slut huh?" Sara smirked, "Like me last night?"

Thea briefly hesitated, then cautiously said, "Yes Mistress Sara, like you last night."

Teasing her slut Sara roughly grabbed Thea's shoulder length hair and pretended to be angry for a second or two, before smiling, "Really? You want to be that big of a lesbian slut?"

"Sara." Felicity mumbled, but she was mostly ignored.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea whimpered, "I want to be a total lesbian slut for you, and Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa. I want to be the biggest slut ever."

"Good." Sara purred into Thea's ear as she let go of her hair, "Only the biggest, nastiest, dirtiest lesbo sluts would actually want three women to fuck them in each and every one of their holes. But you know what that means, don't you Thea?"

Guessing from the way Mistress Sara's hands moved back to her ass cheeks, and previous experience, Thea offered, "You're all going to fuck my ass?"

"Yes, that's right Thea." Sara smirked, lowering her face a little to get closer to that cute little butt, "We're all going to fuck this tight little ass of yours. One after the other. Mmmmm yeah, three women, all up your ass, one by one, until this poor little hole is gaping wide open. Is that what you want you little anal whore?"

"Yes." Thea squeaked lustfully, "Please Mistress Sara, ruin my little butt hole!"

"Oh I will. In fact, because I'm the one who fucks it the most, I'm graciously letting your Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa go first. Oh yeah, I'm going to watch my girlfriends take their turns with your little ass hole, and then if there's anything left of you I'm going to slam your little shit hole until you're unconscious!" Sara growled lustfully into Thea's ear, before spreading the younger girl's cheeks, "But if we are going to do that, I think we need a bigger butt-plug in your bitch hole than this little thing. Don't you agree Nyssa?"

"Oh yes." Nyssa grinned, before adding, "Why don't you hold her cheeks open for me while I get a bigger plug?"

"Gladly." Sara grinned, doing as she was told.

Nyssa stayed where she was for a few moments just so she could watch Sara displaying her target for her, her beloved Canary turning her body to the side so she wasn't obstructing the view and kneeled down even further so she could get the best view of the butt-plug exchange before she finally spread those cheeks, exposing Thea's cute little bitch hole being stretched open by that sex toy.

But not stretched enough. On that Nyssa definitely agreed, which was why even there it was a little tough to tear her eyes away from that pretty sight Nyssa did it, if only for a few long seconds, then she retrieved a bigger plug and then return to make the trade.

Grabbing the handle of the plug which was still in Thea's butt Nyssa spent a few seconds pulling it almost all the way out, then back in again, making the younger brunette's back hole stretch around the lower part of the toy, making her pet whimper and moan in the process, then she suddenly pulled it out of the way and pressed it against Thea's lips.

Without hesitation Thea opened her mouth expectantly, allowing Nyssa to push the butt-plug fresh from Thea's ass into her mouth. Thea then wrapped her lips around it and moaned like the well-trained ass to mouth slut she was, causing herself and Sara to grin wickedly. Nyssa also leaned in to offer up a little encouragement.

"That's it, suck it clean like a good girl." Nyssa whispered in Thea's ear, "Suck that butt-plug while I shove this bigger one up your tight little ass so we can all fuck it hard."

This encouragement was no doubt unnecessary as Thea would have sucked the plug clean anyway, but it did prompt the younger girl to suck loudly and greedily, which made her moan even more.

It also made Nyssa grin once again, before she kneeled down behind Thea, briefly admired the little baby gape in front of her and then spat on the other brunette's loosened butt hole before pressing the large plug in her hand firmly against it.

Luckily she had the presence of mind to have already coated it in lubricant before she returned, meaning Nyssa didn't have to wait another moment before once again stretching the tight little ass hole of Thea Queen.

Even Felicity moved so close to get a better view of this, meaning that all three of Thea's Mistresses watching her back door slowly open as Nyssa gently but firmly pushed forward, Thea groaning around the sex toy in her mouth as she was technically plug from both ends.

Yes, Nyssa greatly liked that thought, and it was ever present in her mind as she pushed that plug almost all the way into Thea's butt hole, only stopping when the widest part of the plug was stretching her bitch's ass hole.

She then left it there for a few seconds, before pulling back and repeating the process. Which might have seemed cruel, but Thea would thank her later. Or now, given the way she was moaning.

Not that Nyssa teased her for that long, partly because she received a not so subtle cough from Felicity, and partly because she wanted to receive some attention herself, which she made pretty clear after finally pushing the plug all the way in and turning to Sara, "There, nice and stretched. But as it would be better to leave it for a few minutes, how about in the meantime we have a little fun with this slut's mouth?"

"Good idea." Sara agreed, letting go of Thea's cheeks and straightening up, "But as we'll be mostly using her ass, how about we make her kiss our asses to prove how much she wants it?"

It wasn't exactly what Nyssa had been thinking of, but she liked the sound of it, so she nodded, "I could go for a rim job."

Sara first grinned at Nyssa, then at Felicity, "How about it babe?"

"Sure." Felicity said, believing she knew the answer to that question, but wanting to ask it anyway, "As long as you'd like that Thea?"

"Oh yes, I'd love to Mistress Felicity." Thea quickly replied, cautiously moving back slightly "Mmmmm, I love eating sexy girl ass. Please let me eat yours. Let me stick my tongue up your sexy asses to prove how much I want you to fuck mine."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Sara grinned, assuming a similar position that Thea was just in, "Here, you can start with mine."

Thea quickly dropped to her knees behind Mistress Sara and pressed a soft kiss to her right ass cheek, then her left, before going back and forth. She would have liked to just bury her face in that meaty butt, however she had been thoroughly trained to begin every rim job by literally kissing ass, and that's exactly what Thea did.

First to Mistress Sara's amazing butt, and then with a little prompting she did the same thing to the equally amazing butts of Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Felicity, both of whom helpfully lined up next to Mistress Sara to make it easier for Thea to go up and down the line, making sure each of those ass cheeks were covered in kisses before the real fun could begin.

As she started with Mistress Sara it seemed fitting she was the first one Thea spread the cheeks of so she could worship the most forbidden hole of her Mistresses, starting with tender kisses before swiftly moving on to long, slow licks.

Thea of course kept that up for a long time, the only difference being that she occasionally switched butt holes, mostly when prompted, but after a while she did increase the force of her licks and even began pushing her tongue into those asses.

Not that she got very far with Mistress Nyssa's incredibly tight back hole, but she was able to shove her tongue through the regularly well pounded ass holes of Mistress Felicity and Mistress Sara.

Again this was prompted by orders from her Mistresses, but that was only when they could get a word in edgeways from Thea's near constant begging in between kisses, and later licks, "Please Mistress Sara, fuck me. Mmmmm, fuck all my slutty little fuck holes with your big hard girl cock! Please? I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked! Please Mistress Nyssa, pound my ass hole! Slam fuck it harder then when you and Mistress Sara took my anal cherry and made me yours forever. Please? I need it. Please Mistress Felicity, stuff my holes and make me your fully stuffed Queen. I want all of you to fuck me at the same time. I want my Mistresses to fuck my pussy, ass and mouth hard and deep and make me their little airtight whore. Please? Please Mistress Sara, Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Felicity, use me for your pleasure."

"I guess that will do." Sara said nonchalantly, before ordering firmly, "Go get us some nice big dildos and strap them to us so we can stuff you full of girl cock."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea eagerly nodded in reply as she rushed to do as she was told.

"And give all of us a nice long blow job so our cocks are wet and ready for your slutty fuck holes." Nyssa chimed in.

Thea thought that one went without saying, but she still agreed, "Yes Mistress Nyssa."

With well-practised ease Thea retrieved three strap-ons and scurried back to where her Mistresses were standing expectantly. She then held out each harness, allowing each one of her Mistresses to step into one, and each time they did she pull them up their thighs and tighten them around their waists.

Once all three were tooled up they gathered around her so she could not only easily switch between each dick, but use her hands to stroke which ever ones weren't in her mouth. Thea had done this a few times, and as she sensed the other two drawing close she brought up her hands and instinctively started stroking. But as Mistress Nyssa had been the last of her owners she had given a cock Thea just couldn't resist wrapping her lips around it the second it was in place.

As she closed her mouth around Mistress Nyssa's strap-on Thea heard a soft moaned, although she honestly wasn't sure if it came out of her mouth, or one of her Mistresses. Not that she could concentrate on that when Mistress Nyssa's cock was in her mouth. Oh no, that was a good way to get a spanking, and while Thea would in fact enjoy that it just was not worth displeasing her owners.

Luckily her body had already gone into autopilot, meaning that when she refocused Thea found she was already obediently bobbing her head up and down Mistress Nyssa's strap-on, while her hands were stroking the strap-ons of Mistress Felicity and Mistress Sara.

Sara greatly enjoyed watching little Thea Queen sucking the cocks of her girlfriends, but it wasn't long before she was left feeling jealous. After all, Thea not only switched to Felicity's cock but then after a few minutes of bobbing her head up and down on that she switched back to Nyssa's again. It wasn't intentional of course, Thea knew better than to play favourites.

Or at least Sara hoped she did. But there was still no fun being left out, even if it was only for a little while. It wasn't like Sara could even feel it like a guy could, but it was the principle of the thing. Sara almost said something about it, which would have made her seem really bratty, so she was really grateful she was saved from that by Thea finally stuffing her cock into her pretty little mouth.

Rewarding Sara for her patients Thea took Sara's dick deeper into her mouth and the other two. Well, she started off with the same gentle bobbing as with the other two, but eventually taking it into the back of her mouth, then Thea relaxed her throat muscles and stuffed that dildo into her windpipe, causing Sara to grin wickedly, first at Thea, then at Felicity and Nyssa.

Her girlfriends were too busy watching their cock sucking slut to notice Sara smirking at them, not that Sara cared as her gaze quickly returned to her sex slave, even as she moved back to Nyssa and then Felicity to give them the same deep throating treatment, making sure those dildos would be truly ready for her slutty little fuck holes.

Along the way Sara chose to reward Thea for her fine work, first by reaching down to stroke her hair when she went back to sucking her cock, then with verbal encouragement, "Mmmmm, that's it Thea, take it deep down your pretty little throat. Yeahhhhh, good girl. Good little cock sucker. Ooooooooh, that's so hot. I love it when a pretty little thing like you sucks my strap-on cock and gets it nice and ready for me to fuck her with it. Mmmmmm, especially when she is getting ready for me to fuck her pretty little butt hole with it. Ohhhhhhh, you like the sound of that, don't you? Oh yeah, grin up at me while you're sucking my cock! Mmmmmm, show me just how much you love it."

Nyssa of course had beaten Sara to it, starting her verbal encouragement much sooner, and she was only too happy to continue it after she allowed Sara to get in on the fun, "Yes Thea, make it wet. Make my cock nice and wet so it slides easily into your slutty little butt hole! Mmmmm, take it, take it down your throat! Take it all the way down your throat bitch! I want every inch dripping with your saliva when I shove it up your tight little ass. Not that it will be tight when we are finished with it. No, mmmmm, it's going to be a gaping crater! You hear that Thea? The most private hole on your body is going to be gaped wide open after we are through with you, because all three of us are going to slam fuck your little shit hole like the anal whore you are!"

Even Felicity got in on the action, "Oh yes Thea, suck those cocks! Suck our big cocks! Suck the big strap-on cocks of your Mistresses you little dyke slut! Ohhhhhhh yeah, get them nice and wet for your pretty little fuck holes. But especially for that butt. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, get our cocks ready for your slutty little butt hole, cause we're all going to be pounding that little hole hard and deep tonight. Oh yeah, we're gonna take turns slamming your little bitch hole until you cum like the little ass whore you are! Oooooooh fuck, but not before you cum like a total slut with our big dicks inside you at the same time! Oh God yes Thea, you're gonna be our three hole whore, every little hole on your body mine to use. And Nyssa's, and Sara's, of course."

"Yeah she is." Sara grinned at Felicity's quick correction, then added as she made her way to the bed, "And speaking of which, I think it's about time we got this show on the road. Thea, come sit on my cock."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea gasped breathlessly, scrambling to do as she was told.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stuffed Canary Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds