• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 02

Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 02

"Now I am free," Fatima Sayyid said, and the tall, curvy, Hijab-wearing Arab Canadian Muslim woman smiled as she stood before her late husband Salman Sayyid's grave. Smiling victoriously, Fatima barely stopped herself from tap dancing. At last she was finally free of the man who had been abusing her and crushing her spirit across two continents for the past three decades.

"Fatima, you're a useless cunt, I should have left you in Baalbek and married a Canadian woman instead," Salman Sayyid said to his wife Fatima, on the morning of his last day on earth. He'd been sitting in the living room of their townhouse in Vanier, in the east end of Ottawa, and waited for his wife to serve him his morning tea. Fatima, a klutz from the get-go, managed to bungle even that, and she spilled the tea on Salman's shoe...

"I am so sorry," Fatima said, and when Salman glared at her, she flinched in anticipation of a hit. Salman smiled smugly and sipped his tea. He resumed reading his copy of the Ottawa Sun newspaper. A few moments later, the old Arab gasped in shock and clutched his chest. Feeling woozy, he asked his wife to call an ambulance. Fatima stood there, watching as her husband fell from his chair, and crawled on the floor. Salman lay on his back, drool on his lips. He looked at his wife Fatima who stood over him, a triumphant smile on her face.

"You whore," Salman Sayyid said, and then he closed his eyes and stopped moving. Fatima calmly grabbed the phone and called 9/11, and the ambulance came ten minutes later. Frantically she greeted the EMT people, and led them to her husband. Salman Sayyid was put on a cart and brought to the back of the ambulance. They sped toward Montfort Hospital, with Fatima riding on the back of the ambulance.

A couple of hours later, the doctors informed the tearful Hijabi that her husband did not make it. Fatima Sayyid wept and wailed, and had to be escorted out of the hospital room by staff. Her daughter Amina who lived in Montreal, Quebec, was notified. A few days later, Salman Sayyid was laid to rest at a local cemetery. Amina stayed in town for a few days to look after her mother, and then returned to Montreal where her husband Ali awaited.

"I can do whatever I want," Fatima said to herself, a few weeks after her husband's untimely passing. In the Muslim world, women are forever the property of men. At first a woman belongs to her father, and then she belongs to her husband. In her later years, she falls under her son's care. She can never be her own person. Well, in North America, things were indeed changing. For the first time in her fifty seven years, Fatima Sayyid could do whatever she wanted, and answered to no man.

At first, Fatima didn't know what to do with her newfound freedom. When a young Haitian man named Raul James, a contractor who did some odd jobs for Salman, came by, it turned out to be an unexpected blessing. Fatima always noticed the way the tall, dark-skinned young black man discretely checked her out.

Fatima found the young Haitian man handsome, and she guessed that her husband Salman sensed as much, for he always treated Raul James very poorly. In Arab nations, it was common to see Arab men with women of other races and cultures, but Arab women were forbidden from 'stepping out,' as they say. Well, with Salman dead and gone, and no one to stop her, Fatima had some fun with Saul...and then some.

"I want to suck your dick with my Hijab on," Fatima said, winking naughtily at Raul James. The young Haitian man sat on her living room couch, with his pants around his ankles. Clad in an ankle-length traditional Islamic dress and burgundy Hijab, Fatima was riding the line between pious and sexy. Kneeling before Raul, Fatima unzipped his pants and freed his dick. Smiling, she stroked Raul's dick, and the brother sighed happily.

"Fatima, you are one freaky lady, I can't get enough of you," Raul replied, and that's when Fatima took his dick into her mouth and began sucking on it. The young man leaned back against the couch, and licked his lips, loving what Fatima was doing to him. He'd been checking out the tall, curvy, big-bottomed Arab lady for quite some time but never acted on his feelings because she was married.

Arab male jealousy was one hell of a thing, and Raul didn't want to risk that bozo Salman Sayyid going after the lovely Fatima on his account. He didn't want the lady to get hurt. He knew enough about Arab culture to know that the woman always paid dearly in such situations. Now that Salman was six feet under, however, Fatima was fair game as a sexy widow...and Raul was one horny brother. The gorgeous Arab gal polished Raul's long and thick dark dick, licking his dick head and massaging his balls.

"Hmm, I love the way you taste," Fatima paused to say, and she winked at Raul and flicked her tongue under his balls, driving him absolutely nuts. Raul moaned deeply as Fatima slid a finger into his ass and warned her that he was about to cum. Fatima ignored his warning and kept on sucking his dick. Raul cried out as he came, shooting his load all over the gorgeous Arab Hijabi's lovely face. Fatima smiled slyly and licked every last drop of his cum. What a woman, Raul thought, amazed.

"Fatima, get ready for a treat, you've got one big beautiful ass and a brother needs to eat," Raul said, and a smiling Fatima got on all fours, and shook her big ass at him. Raul smiled and literally kissed Fatima's big butt, and then he spread her ass cheeks wide open. Sliding a finger into her wet, hairy pussy, he pushed his tongue into her asshole. Just like that, Raul began eating Fatima's asshole, and the foxy Arab lady began to moan...

"Oh my, you are awesome, Raul, Salman never did anything like that for me," Fatima squealed, pinching her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. Holding her big ass cheeks wide open with his strong yet gentle hands, Raul wormed his tongue deep into Fatima's asshole. Raul had been with women of all races and had a deep appreciation of the female posterior. That being said, to him, there was nothing hotter than a big-bottomed, sexy woman wearing a Hijab...

"That was his loss, Fatima, your ass tastes heavenly," Raul paused to say, and he playfully slapped Fatima's ass cheeks while eating her asshole. He couldn't get enough of how her big ass smelled and tasted. After giving the Arab MILF's asshole a tongue bath, Raul was ready for some fun. Fatima was hornier than ever, and she provocatively pressed her big ass against Raul's groin. Pretty obvious what Miss Arabia wanted...

"Hmmm, my dearest Raul, you need to stop worshipping my ass and fuck it," Fatima said, and she grabbed a bottle of Aloe cream from the nearby living room table and tossed it to Raul. The young Haitian stud caught it and used it to lubricate both Fatima's ass and his hard dick. Pressing his dick against Fatima's asshole, Raul gently pushed it inside. Slowly he worked his dick into her asshole. The foxy Arab Hijabi moaned deeply as Raul's dick popped into her asshole. Just like that, the two of them continued with their naughty fun...

"Hot damn, I love this ass," Raul said, loving the way Fatima's big bum undulated as he worked his dick up her asshole. Fatima groaned sharply and rocked back against Raul, loving the way his long and thick, dark dick filled her asshole. Like many big-bottomed women, Fatima considered her posterior to be one of her most erogenous zones. Unfortunately, her uptight late husband Salman considered anal sex to be haram or forbidden. Well, Raul was far more sensual and open-minded. That's why Fatima was happy to grant him total access...to every hole she had.

"Smack my ass and fuck me harder," Fatima squealed, and Raul was happy to oblige. The Haitian brother crammed his dick into Fatima's asshole, and he went so far up her ass, one couldn't tell where he ended and she began. Fatima's moans and squeals intensified, and Raul smacked her ass hard as he rammed his dick up her asshole, which gripped his dick in a warm, tight hold. He continued fucking her until he came, a good half an hour later...

"We are going to get along famously," Raul said to Fatima, an hour later, as they took a shower together. Fatima smiled warmly and kissed her ardent young lover, and they embraced and lathered each other up with soap under the warm water. Afterwards, Fatima was ready to go back to her monotonous day, but Raul surprised her by taking her out for a bite, and then they watched a movie.

"Thanks for bringing me here," Fatima said to Raul, as they got out of his van. Night had fallen, and the east end of Ottawa was slowly coming to life. Walking hand in hand into the Silver City movie theater, oblivious to the stares of other minorities and white Canadians alike, Raul James and Fatima Sayyid had themselves a good time watching The Dark Tower. Life is good, Fatima thought to herself, and she looked forward to much fun with the handsome Raul.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds