• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Trend is Rising

Black Cuckold Trend is Rising

Jay Fulton had always known he was attracted to both women and men, although he didn't explore his bisexuality until he completed his studies in civil engineering at Clark-Atlanta University in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, in the early 2010s. He met lots of lovely, big-booty young Black women who were exploring their sexuality and would bring them back to his apartment for some fun after picking them up at the club. Just a horny brother having his fun, you know?

"You're one freaky brother," said one of Jay's first serious girlfriends, a curvy, dreadlocked, big-bottomed Jamaican cutie named Rana Jefferson. He met her during his freshman year, while walking around the Clark-Atlanta University library, and had to holler. Rana Jefferson, a newcomer to the City of Atlanta, Georgia, was the daughter of a high-ranking Baptist minister back in the City of Kingston, Jamaica. One look at the lovely and seemingly shy Rana and Jay knew, she was a lot freakier than she looked. Jay had a lot of fun with her.

"Oh I get that a lot," Jay said to Rana, watching as she rolled out of his bed, her big ass shaking from side to side as she walked to the nearby washroom. The previous night, they did some really freaky shit. Rana knelt before Jay and sucked his long and thick dark dick, and when he came all over her lovely face, the freaky young Black woman drank it all up, then smiled at him while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Eat this ass," Rana said, as she got on all fours, and Jay got behind her, admiring her big dark booty. Jay spread Rana's ass cheeks wide open and proceeded to devour her ass. Rana moaned and pinched her nipples as Jay slid his tongue deep into her asshole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. After giving Rana's delicious asshole a tongue bath, Jay rubbed his big dick against her bum and showed her what southern loving was all about...

"Give me that ass," Jay said, gripping Rana's wide hips tightly as he rammed his dick into her pussy. Rana squealed as Jay fucked with gusto, slamming his hard dick into her vaginal walls. Rana had heard a lot about Black men from America back in Jamaica, and knew that the rumors of their sexing were actually true. Jay fucked Rana silly, and didn't let up until she howled in ecstasy and tapped out...

Fast forward a few years, and things have changed a great deal for Jay Fulton. Rana Jefferson returned to the island of Jamaica after graduating from Clark-Atlanta University with her Nursing degree, and Jay Fulton began his career as a civil engineer for Rex Engineering in the environs of Atlanta. Along the way he met a beautiful, freaky Black woman named Danika Jackson, and they fell in love and got hitched. For Jay Fulton, married life would prove absolutely hectic, but for all the right reasons...

"Sit your ass down, shut the fuck up and watch me suck and ride a big White cock," Danika Jackson-Fulton said, and the six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned, deliciously big-bottomed young Black woman winked at her husband Jay Fulton as she knelt before Wilford O'Connell, the aforementioned White Bull to her cuckolded Black hubby, and grabbed his manhood. Just like that, Danika took Wilford's cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. Wilford closed his eyes, relaxing and enjoying as Danika polished his cock with her full, sexy lips.

In the living room of the Fulton household, in the Hampton suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, things were heating up. Jay Fulton sat on the couch opposite Danika and Wilford and watched the hot interracial action unfold. Danika and Jay had long discussed the whole reverse interracial cuckold thing, and decided to try it out, with help from their good friend Wilford.

"Yeah, Jay, I'm here to give your wife some good cock," Wilford said, and he opened his eyes and smiled at Jay, then grabbed the back of Danika's head and urged her to keep sucking him off. Danika's head bobbed up and down as she deep-throated Wilford's cock. He was really turned on by what he was watching, but tonight, his big Black dick was ensnared by the chastity device that he was wearing. To complete the whole cuckold scenario, so to speak...

"Go for it, fuck her mouth," Jay said, and Danika shot him a look of disapproval as she continued sucking Wilford's cock. Watching Wilford's big White cock sliding in and out of Danika's mouth was almost hypnotic to Jay, and he found himself incredibly turned on. After years of being closeted about his bisexuality as well as his kinky, twisted desires, Jay was finally cutting loose, with the encouragement of his freaky wife Danika Jackson-Fulton.

"I simply love the way Wilford's cock tastes," Danika paused to say, and then she proceeded to lick Wilford's big pink balls, while Jay watched, licking his lips. Around the time that he finished his studies at Clark-Atlanta University and began working for Rex Engineering, Jay Fulton began having his dalliances with men while also dating the lovely lady known as Danika Jackson.

"I am a real brother and love my big-booty sisters but sometimes I enjoy a big White dick," Jay Fulton told Danika Jackson, the night she confronted him with evidence of his bisexuality. She'd followed him into the Lotus Club, one of Atlanta's hottest queer establishments, and found him in the men's washroom, doing the unthinkable. Jay Fulton met up with his buddy Floyd Waters, a tall, lean and handsome young White dude with red hair and greenish eyes, and they had themselves some fun.

In fact, Floyd Waters had Jay Fulton bent over the washroom counter, face down and ass up, as he worked his thick White cock up the burly African American bisexual stud's ass. Jay stroked his big Black dick and moaned deeply as Floyd's big White cock invaded his ass. He was so into it that he didn't notice his fiancée Danika Jackson sneak into the men's washroom and bust him in the act. The young Black woman smiled smugly as she saw her Black boyfriend getting fucked in the ass by a White dude. That's when Jay Fulton's life changed...

Fast forward a couple of years, and Jay Fulton and Danika Jackson are happily married and living in the Hampton suburb of Atlanta. Danika has accepted her husband's bisexuality, and even incorporated into their sex lives. They've tried swinging and liked it, and now they're trying cuckolding. Danika had been into the BDSM lifestyle for some time, and was thrilled to learn that her husband Jay Fulton was into cuckolding, with a twist, of course...

"Watch me fuck your wife and give her some good cock," Wilford said, and Jay watched, amazed, as Danika got on all fours and shook her big Black ass at the Bull. Wilford rolled a condom on his cock, sprayed some lubricant on it and then pressed it against Danika's asshole. With a swift thrust, Wilford's asshole popped into Danika's asshole, and the tall, curvy young Black woman moaned deeply.

Jay continued to watch as Wilford gripped Danika's wide hips and pumped his big White cock into her asshole. This was the ultimate transgression against sexual norms. A Black man watching his Black wife getting fucked in the ass by a White guy with a big cock. Talk about flipping the whole cuckold trend on its head. Typically, in cuckold scenes, a Black guy with a big dick fucked a White woman in front of her White husband or White boyfriend. This was something else altogether...

"Oh yes, fill my Black ass with your big White cock," Danika squealed, and Jay smiled, loving the way she screamed as Wilford's cock filled her booty hole. Aside from smashing a sexy sister like Danika, and riding a big White dick, the only thing Jay enjoyed more was watching a sister get fucked anally by a White dude. This turned him on so damn much that he wanted to jerk off, but the chastity device around his dick prevented...

"Damn, that ass is too tight for me," Wilford said, after pounding Danika's asshole for a while. He pulled his cock out of her butt hole, and rolled the condom off his cock. Jay Fulton looked at Wilford's cock, hungrily. Danika looked at her husband and smiled understandingly. Wilford winked at Jay, who walked up to him. The two men exchanged a kiss even as the lovely Danika watched, turned on by the man-to-man action.

"My husband's ass won't be too tight for you," Danika chided Wilford, and she spread Jay's ass cheeks and lubricated them. Wilford smiled at her, and she sucked his cock before rolling a condom on it, then guided it into Jay's ass. A few moments earlier, Jay sucked the hell out of Wilford's cock, and now the hunky bisexual Black stud was ready to get fucked while his wife watched.

"I'm ready," Jay said, and Danika playfully slapped his ass with one hand and fingered her wet pussy with the other as Wilford's cock popped into her hubby's asshole. Just like that, the reverse interracial cuckold fun continued, getting a lot more steamy thanks to some hot bisexual male action. Danika smiled, watching as Jay began taking it up the ass. She'd fucked him with a strap-on dildo many times, but this was even hotter. Shoot, Danika's pussy was creamy just from watching...

"I dig this smooth Black ass," Wilford said, and he began stretching Jay's asshole with his thick White cock. Wilford had been enamored of Black ass, male and female, for ages. He savored every moment of Jay's cute ass around his dick, delighting in the way the burly Black stud groaned and moaned. Wilford drilled his cock into Jay's ass like a miner looking for gold, and Danika squealed in delight, encouraging the bisexual White Bull to fuck her hubby.

"White cock feels awesome, I love the way it tastes, smells and feels," Jay Fulton said, sighing happily as Wilford pulled his cock out of the burly Black stud's ass. Danika grinned, and removed the chastity device from his big black dick, and began stroking it. Jay winked at his wife as she began sucking his dick, and then the two of them joined Wilford in the shower, where they continued with their no-holes-barred, absolutely wicked fun. A great time was definitely had by all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Trend is Rising

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds