• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Oh, Mommy

Oh, Mommy

12

"Oh, shit! Keep fucking my cunt like this! I'm fucking gonna come."

It was what welcomed David, as soon as he stepped into the house; he had heard some screaming and yelling even from the yard, but, had not paid any attention to it. Now, however, as the screaming and bed-bouncing had turned crystal clear, his heart sank.

Hesitantly, he climbed the staircase; every time he heard harsh male laughter, or loud female moaning, an urge to jump over the railing overcame him. The door to his mother's bedroom was half-open and a faint, white light came through the crack. He peeked inside; he wanted to run, yet, he stayed.

He recognized the four guys that were surrounding his mother on the double bed; one of them was behind her, pounding her fast, while the other three were in her face forcing their way into her mouth, while groping and fondling her.

They were all players of the college basketball team—and they all, especially during the first five months of David's academic career, had bullied him mercilessly. Disgust had swarmed David's soul, yet, something compelled him to stay, unable to avert his gaze, unwilling to lock himself up in his bedroom until it was all over.

The pounding ensued, another guy moved behind David's mother and shoved his monstrous cock up her ass; he watched his mom being brutally double-fucked, while moaning in heat enjoying every second of the abuse.

And David felt warmth arise in his southern region, too; he loathed himself for it, but, couldn't help it. He reached down and gave himself a quick rub over the jeans. He pushed the door slightly more open, allowing himself a better view of the four tall, muscular, black guys having their way with his mother, violating all her holes.

"Wow, hey," one of them yelled, when he caught a glimpse of David leaning against the doorway. "It's tiny-dick!"

The rest of the guys turned around and guffawed at the sight of David with one hand inside his jeans.

"Hey, tiny-dick," Tyron, the star-player, said with a cruel chuckle. "You love watching your mommy getting fucked, huh? We knew you were a fucking little pervert, man!"

"Look at him, man!" Daryl said. "Jerking off to his own mom getting gangfucked!"

"Come on, tiny-dick," Tyron added. "Come closer, have a better look of your mommy being a little black cock slut. Don't be afraid; we won't beat your ass tonight!"

"Damn right!" Malcolm said. "Tonight, we're taking care of mommy's ass, tiny-dick!"

David, his face bright-red and his heart palpitating, obeyed and moved closer. His mother looked at him, with faint embarrassment in her gaze, yet, she did not stop sucking Malcolm's cock.

He stood by the edge of the bed, while the four basketball players continued having their way with Evelyn, pounding her even rougher now, exchanging high-fives, and laughing with each other.

"I think," Tyron said to David, "I'm going to fill your mommy's cunt with my sperm, tiny-dick. It'll do you good to have a black baby brother! Might man you up a little!

"Do you want me to breed you, whore?" He yanked Evelyn's head up by the hair viciously.

"Yes, master," she whispered obediently, "breed me, please."

"You want another son, huh?" He continued, his gaze fixed on David. "A real man of a son, unlike little tiny-dick here?"

"Yes, master, I..." she said, keeping her gaze fixed on Tyron. "I want you to breed me, please."

"Very well," Tyron winked at David and pushed his cock deeper in Evelyn.

He let out a few loud moans, while she squirmed and whimpered; suddenly, she gave out a loud scream of intense pleasure, as her legs began trembling.

"Fuck, man!" Daryl laughed. "You made the bitch come and her ass got even tighter!"

"You're welcome," Tyron patted him on the shoulder, as he pulled out and climbed off the bed.

Moments later Daryl came, filling Evelyn's ass up with loads of hot sperm. Then he, too, climbed off the bed.

David took a few steps backwards, bumping on the wall, as the two robust men approached him menacingly.

"What are you so afraid of, tiny-dick?" Tyron chuckled dryly. "I told you, we're not interested in fucking you up tonight; your mommy has saved you from a lot of pain and humiliation, tiny-dick."

"Why do you think we haven't bothered with you the past couple of months, huh?" Daryl added. "Your mommy's offered her holes to the team to save your worthless little ass," he shook David by the shoulder.

"Shit, guys," Malcolm protested, amidst harsh laughter, "you've stretched the fucking slut too much! Her cunt almost swallowed down my cock!"

"Never mind," Jack spoke for the first time, as he slithered under Evelyn's trembling body, "we'll stretch the whore together even more!"

Jack shoved his thick cock inside her cunt too; Evelyn's eyes popped wide open and her jaw dropped. She was heaving, as both guys thrust deep and hard, swaying her body violently, her large, firm breasts hitting her on the jaw with every balls-deep thrust.

"See that, tiny-dick?" Tyron grabbed David's face, forcing him to watch the action. "That's your mommy, man, getting her wet cunt stretched out by two nigger dicks!

"You like watching, huh?" He punched him lightly on the crotch; David writhed, but, Tyron held him up. "You're fucking hard, man! Though it's hard to tell!"

"He's a fucking little perv, man!" Daryl guffawed. "Getting a hard-on by watching his mom getting gangfucked. You disgust me, you piece of shit," he slapped, hard, David across the back of his head.

"Don't hit him, man!" Tyron protested, bursting into cruel laughter. "We promised the slut we won't hurt tiny-dick, as long as we have full access to her holes."

"You're right," Daryl lowered his gaze, feigning shame. "I'm sorry, tiny-dick," he said mockingly, patting David's head, "I'm sorry I hit you. My bad. Friends, right?"

David did not respond; he could not utter a single word. The two guys continued going hard on his mom, spanking her ass and groping her breasts, while plowing her cunt. Tyron still had a tight hold on David's head, while Daryl described the action as if it was a basketball game on TV.

Both guys came almost at the same time, causing Evelyn to let out a prolonged enraptured moan; they pulled out and cum gushed out of her pussy in a fountain-esque manner.

Now, it was David who was surrounded by the four naked guys, all laughing at him, while pointing at his mother still on all fours on the bed, her face buried in the sheet, and her holes gaped and dripping.

"Go on," Tyron pushed him toward the bed, "have a better look of mommy! I bet her cunt wasn't that stretched out, when she gave birth to you, tiny-dick!"

They all burst into cruel laughter, patting each other on the back.

"All right, guys," Tyron said, as he picked his clothes up from the floor, "it's time to go. Let's hit some night-clubs, find some younger sluts to satisfy!"

"Damn right!" The rest agreed and got dressed, whilst still firing insults at both David and Evelyn.

David heard the front door getting slammed; the house was, once more, perfectly silent, except for his mom's slow, low panting.

"Mom?" He muttered, reluctantly.

"David, I..." she whispered, as she crawled down in the embryonic position.

"Why?" He asked; it was the only thing he could ask, yet, it was the one question he did not wish answered.

"Baby, I..." she sat up, placing her hand on his thigh. "It just... happened," she finally uttered.

"I don't get it," David said, his eyes swelling up. "Why would you...what did...four guys, I..." the words came out of his mouth incoherently and incomprehensibly, as he struggled with his brewing tears.

"I..." she sighed, averted her gaze. "I don't know what to say, baby," she concluded, tightening her grip around his thigh.

"Mom, I..." he muttered and looked down utterly bewildered, as her hand softly rose towards his crotch.

"Honey," she leaned closer to him, her lips brushing up against his ear, "I'm sorry, I didn't..."

"Did you really enjoy it?" He asked, dazed and confused, when she bit his earlobe tenderly.

"Yes," she whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry, baby, I...I really loved it."

"How many times has it happened?" He demanded, trembling.

"A lot," she admitted, still whispering softly in his ear, with a hint of pride and joy.

"When did it...start?"

"I went to the stadium," she explained, rubbing his cock over his jeans, "when you came home all bloodied up and with your clothes torn. Demanded explanation from the coach and the players; you had told me it was the basketball team that had beaten you up...remember?

"At first, they laughed at me...said I had to be dumb, if I thought my tiny-dick son wouldn't get bullied and tormented. Then..." she moaned heavily, planted a long, wet kiss on his neck. "One of them pulled me close to him, kissed me...I...reciprocated. They surrounded me, they...it happened so fast, so...

"I didn't resist; I liked it. Ten young studs, and one older stud, were having their way with me. They undressed me, kissed me, fondled me, humiliated me verbally...and I loved every single second of it.

"Finally, when they had all fucked me and covered me in cum, they promised they would leave you alone, as long as I continued dropping by a couple of times per week, for...

"And I did. Three, sometimes four, times per week, I'd go to their practice; I'd wait for them in the locker room...they'd take me there, under the shower, or up against the lockers. They were sweaty, dirty...I didn't care, nor did they. Tonight...

"They just wanted to come over...that's why I insisted you go out. I didn't expect you home so early, David...why did you come home so early?...never mind, it's...all right, I guess.

"At some point, you'd find out, anyway. I just...didn't want it to happen this way, so...soon? I don't know what to say."

"So, you've been getting gangbanged by the basketball team all this time? That's why they've stopped bullying me..." he repeated, predominantly to himself, unable to fathom what he had just heard.

"I'm sorry, baby, I...I thought I was helping you, I...my initial intention was simply to make them stop hurting you!"

"It's alright, mom, it's..." he groaned, as she slipped her hand inside his jeans, taking his cock in her hand.

"Ha," she chuckled, warmly and tenderly. "I see your nickname does have a basis."

"Mom!" He cried and sat rigidly up.

"Don't worry, baby, it's alright, it's..." she kissed him briefly on the lips. "You don't have to be hung like a horse to satisfy a woman."

"Mom, I..." he complained, yet, did not get very far with his utterance.

She kissed him, her tongue went deep in his throat. He took her breasts in his hands—feeling a woman's breasts for the first time in his life. She unbuttoned his jeans and jerked them, and his Mickey Mouse boxers, down. His dick jumped up and she stroked it slow, almost completely engulfing it in her palm.

Reluctantly, he moved his hand down to her gaped pussy; he rubbed her down there with sharp, uncertain movements. His hard member pulsated—she was jerking him off faster—when he felt her wetness and when he slipped one finger inside of her, experiencing the feel of a woman's parts for the first time.

Evelyn grabbed his arm and moved it around her back, allowing him to continue fingering her, while she lowered her head and took the tip of his cock in her mouth. David let out a long moan, when her tongue swirled around the purple head, her soft, thick lips wrapped around his shaft.

She took his swollen, blue balls in her hand, squeezing them gently; he had inserted three fingers inside of his mother's vagina with ease. He thrust them in and out, hard, mimicking the way the basketball stars had used her up earlier.

He leaned his head backwards, his eyes shining under the light, as she had taken him all in her mouth, fucking his cock with her mouth. There was no gagging, however, nor choking; she kept him down her throat with ease, her tongue swirling around the base of his shaft.

It didn't take him long to climax; he shot load after load all over his mother's face. Afterwards, she sucked his cock clean and raised her head to face him. She offered him a wide smile and David looked at her cum-covered face in disbelief.

"My God," he muttered, his balls still aching. "You...that was amazing, mom! You really are a slut, aren't you?"

"It was your first time, wasn't it?" She asked him, caressing his back.

"No, it wasn't, I've..." he protested, yet, quickly abandoned the effort. "Yes," he muttered shamefully.

"It's alright, baby," she comforted him. "You're still young, you still...besides, mommy's always here, you know," she winked meaningfully.

She kissed him on the lips, again; David did not resist, even though he despised tasting himself on her tongue, or having his sperm being rubbed against his skin.

"You should probably go to sleep, now," she told him. "It's getting late and I'm exhausted, too."

"Yes, mom," he nodded, disappointed.

"Don't worry," she reassured him, as he stepped out of her room, "we have plenty of time. I'll teach you everything you need to know, I'll..."

"Good night, mommy," he whispered, his head hanging low.

He lay on his bed sleeplessly, simply staring at the dark ceiling, his hands crossed behind his head. He still couldn't fathom what had transpired, he still firmly believed it had all been a dream and come morning he'd feel stupid for having had such a silly wet dream.

* * * * *

Come morning, he descended the stairs confidently, guided to the kitchen by the scent of hot pancakes; at the doorway, however, he froze and his heart fell to the floor.

Evelyn stood by the oven, wearing high heels and a red-white checkered apron, and nothing else. He stared, intensely, at her bare firm ass wiggling as she set the breakfast table.

"How are you feeling today, honey?" She asked him in a soft, sweet voice, as she served him a plate of pancakes, then sat on his lap.

"I'm alright," he groaned and sat rigidly, as blood rushed down to his southern regions.

"I'd say more than just all right," she ground her ass against his engorging crotch, her arms tight around his neck.

David remained silent, as his mom's hand reached inside of his sweatpants; she was jerking him off gently, while he reluctantly raised his arms and let his fingers ran softly across her naked back. She moaned tenderly in his ear, her grip tight around his hardening member; he fought off a climax, desperately trying to think of something, anything, else, as his cock throbbed under his mom's strong grip.

No matter how hard he tried, it was proven useless; he came quickly and a dark, wet spot instantly appeared on his grey sweatpants.

"You do come quite quick, don't you, honey?" Evelyn chuckled in his ear, then bit his earlobe. Her lips remained wrapped around his earlobe, sucking gently; her hand still around his softening dick, trying to stroke some life back into it.

David remained rigid, embarrassed for yet again losing it so fast, unable to enjoy his mother's kisses on his neck, her rubbing his balls.

"Honey," she whispered comfortingly in his ear, "don't fret over it. It's okay, it happens to everyone."

"Did it ever happen to the..." he stopped abruptly; he could not physically finish that sentence.

"No," Evelyn admitted, lowering her gaze. "They've never...they always go strong for hours. But, that's a whole different point, honey. They're...different, that's all."

"Better, you meant to say," David barked.

"Maybe," she said, more agitated.

"Is that why you divorced dad?" He demanded.

Evelyn climbed off of him and took a seat across the small, wooden table.

"No," she said emphatically. "It was your dad, who cheated on me with a younger girl; I just...I told you how it all began. I hadn't even thought about it before..."

"It's okay," he was quick to apologize, "I'm not judging; I just asked. Curiosity."

"Oh, honey," she burst into warm laughter, "when will you ever grow a pair?"

"I'm sorry?" He arched his eyebrows, taken aback.

"You always back down at the first sign of confrontation; that's why you've always been bullied, honey...maybe, it's your dad's fault. He never taught you how to fight, how to stand up for yourself.

"You won't go far in life, if you remain so timid, honey."

"I'm not timid!" He protested, albeit faintly.

"Oh, really?" She chuckled. "Then, why didn't you confront the guys last night? Most sons would have thrown a fit, had they seen their mom getting gangfucked. They'd have gotten themselves into a fight, even one where all odds were against them. They'd have stood up for themselves, for their family, for...what they believe in.

"You simply stood there, watched. Even when Tyron and the others harassed you, you just...took it. Why?"

"They were four, mom," he said, in a trembling voice. "What would I gain by getting my ass beaten?"

"So, instead of risking a confrontation, you just...watched? No protesting, no yelling, nothing; just standing there, jerking off. Look, honey," she suddenly mellowed her voice down, "I'm not judging you, okay? I'm only saying this, because I love you and I'm trying to help you.

"It's not out of spite I'm telling you this; besides, I'd have hated it, if you had ended last night prematurely. I was enjoying myself, immensely. I'm just...trying to help, that's all."

"Okay," he muttered, staring at his insofar untouched plate.

"Oh, honey," she sighed heavily and rushed to give him a tight, warm embrace.

* * * * *

"Damn it," David exasperated, as he was shot from behind. He removed his headset and stared at his computer screen whereon GAME OVER stood in a bloody font. He leaned back on his chair, patiently waiting for the countdown to finish, so he could try again.

Loud noises then reached his ears, from downstairs; thunderous voices, heavy footsteps, croaked laughter. He could not discern the words, several people talking all at once, yet...his heart instantly began beating fast in his chest, he could feel his blood being pumped rapidly through his brain, his neck throbbed...

He opened the door to his room, slightly, and simply stood there.

"Yo, slut, get me a beer, will ya?" Someone said laughingly.

"Yeah, get us all some beer, damn it! We're thirsty!"

"As you wish," he discerned his mother's voice amid the crowd, low and timid.

Immediately, he recalled what she had told him earlier; he clenched his sweaty fist, yet, instantly felt ridiculous for even doing that. He couldn't walk downstairs with threat in his eyes; at best, they'd laugh at him.

I need to act, he told himself scornfully, I have to do something; anything, damn it, I can't just stay here, again, to watch and...yet, the image he had encountered the previous night was still strongly imprinted in his memory, returning vividly to his mind and causing him to feel excitement and...thinking of his mother getting roughly banged on her bed by four basketball players that once made his life a living hell got him harder and more excited than whatever porn he had watched during his lonesome nights.

"Ah, lovely!" He recognized Tyron's harsh voice, "exactly what a man needs after a hard day's work; a cold beer and a used-up cunt...fuck! That's not cold, bitch!"

A hard slap echoed within the house and David truly believed his heart would explode into a million pieces; he hurried to the top of the staircase, but, froze. He was drenched in sweat, his hands shaking uncontrollably, and yet, he could not storm down to the living room and confront Tyron and his gang...grow a pair, he scolded himself, even if it means getting your ass handed to you, go down there and stand up for yourself and your home, you damn...pussy, he drew a deep breath, his legs unwilling to cooperate with his brain, adamantly refusing to move even an inch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Oh, Mommy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds