• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Affair Ch. 02

My Affair Ch. 02

12

The next day was Friday. End of the week. I always like the weekends, as recently it's allowed me more time to participate in my new hobby. Sex.

After the last couple of days, I didn't know what this one would have in store for me. Jim hadn't complained about the change in me. He just enjoyed what had happened to him each night when he'd got in from work.

Friday had started just the same as any other workday really. Jim got up, showered and went off to work. I rose, showered, dressed, had a coffee and went to work. The difference for me was the excitement of what it might have in store for me. Again I dressed in a provocative manner. Maybe not quite so revealing as the last two days. After all, I didn't want to appear too easy did I? Or did I?

Today I'd chosen a light knee length skirt and sleeveless vest type top that came up to my neck. Underneath I wore a nice smooth lined bra, but opted for no panties. Although I did make the addition of hold-up stockings. Knowing I was going on my usual Friday night swim, I'd decided I wouldn't be pushing my luck out and about with Tony after work today, but if any opportunity arose throughout the day I wanted to be prepared. My Friday swim was something I'd been doing for a while on my own, so I knew Jim wouldn't be suspicious.

I drove myself to work, parked up and went in. I did all my usual tasks, like setting up for the day and preparing what I needed to do. But the tingling running through my body was non-stop. I kept thinking of what a cheating slut I was being. Meeting a man 15 years older than me, secretly and allowing him to have sex with me in a public place. But I was loving it.

Around tea break I made a trip down to the shop floor on the pretext of seeing Jon about a job that was due out. Once we'd finished I made my way over to Tony, who'd been eyeing me up all the while I was down there. We chatted for a while, then he got round to asking me if I wanted to meet him later again. I wanted to be in charge, so I told him I couldn't meet him today as I was going to town with a girl friend, but that if he wanted to see me I'd be swimming tonight.

He thought about it for a moment then said that sounded like a great plan. We made our arrangements and I went back to my office. About 1:30 Tony came up and sought me out with a lame excuse, in case anyone was around. With the coast being clear he came straight over to me as I rose and turned towards him. We immediately locked lips, with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Feeling bold he slid his right hand down to my hip and then around to cup my arse cheek. He gently squeezed it at the same time trying to pull my skirt up. This wasn't actually that difficult as it was a loose fit skirt. No sooner was it high enough, than I felt his hand on my stockinged thigh. This really grabbed his attention and soon his hand was roaming higher. Gradually he moved to the soft bare flesh above my lace-stocking top and then he hit gold.

His fingers came in to contact with the bare skin of my arse and he realised I was naked under my skirt for him. He pulled away from me with a beaming smile and then slid both his hands round to cup my naked flesh. As we stood there in my office his fingers slowly worked their way downwards and in between my arse cheeks, probing for their prize. I felt so wicked.

It didn't take long before he hit gold. I could feel my pussy dripping, as his fingers toyed with my lips, teasing me open. He then leaned in and we began to kiss as the fingers of his right hand wormed their way inside me. At the same time he brought his left hand around between us and sought out my pussy from the front.

Soon enough I could feel his fingers circling my sensitive clit and his others probing me from the rear. Knowing we could be caught any moment made the situation even hotter and soon enough I could feel my orgasm beginning to grow deep inside me. Holding on to him around his neck I felt my cum begin to take over. As it shuddered through me my whole body began to tremble and I felt my legs give way. I clung on to Tony for all I was worth to stop from collapsing in a heap on the floor.

As my orgasm subsided I pulled myself together, hoping nobody had heard what was going on. I stood back, Tony's hands slipping from under my skirt, and I fell back with my naked backside leaning against the edge of my desk. The front of my skirt hung down to midway between my pussy and knees, although I think there was a good portion of thigh on show from the side.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Jon walked in. My god! 60 seconds earlier and he would have caught us. I must have looked guilty, because Jon gave me a right smirk as he walked over to me and picked a file up from my desk. As he pulled it to himself, he dragged the back of his hand against the side of my exposed thigh, sending an electric shock of excitement through my body. Jon smiled and winked at me, turned and left the room.

Tony came back over to me and held me in his arms as he planted a soft kiss on my lips. He stood back, looked me hungrily over and said he was looking forward to tonight. With that he turned and left, leaving me alone to ponder what I had just done and what I was doing.

I tried to get back to work, but it was really difficult to concentrate. I kept thinking about what was to come later. To kill time I also looked up Tony's staff record to find out when his birthday was. To say I was shocked and surprised was an understatement. It turned out he was 71. Over 21 years older than me! I was fucking someone as old as my father. What the fuck sort of slut was I becoming!

Eventually the day ended and I managed to get away. Before I went home I decided to go shopping for a new outfit to go swimming in tonight. I had some nice bikinis, but I wanted something a bit more special. I eventually found what I was looking for. A rather tiny little outfit. The top was basically two small thin triangles held together with string ties. I don't have large breasts by any stretch of imagination. I'm only between a 34A and B cup, but I am told they are rather 'neat & tidy', with some nice firm bullet shaped nipples, which, I think, look and feel great when they grow hard. This new top would hook just under my breasts and only came up to just above my nipples. I would have to be careful tonight!

The bottoms, whilst not a thong back, were also rather small. Again, I'm only a UK size 8, with 34"hips, but I do think my legs and bum are my better assets. The front was little more than a wide landing strip and the back not much more and would probably easily work its way between my arse cheeks.

I was going to be kept busy tonight, hopefully in more ways than one.

I then went home to get ready. Before Jim got home I prepared the evening meal and got my bag ready to go out. When he came in I could tell he was feeling frisky. He kept coming up behind me and grabbing my tits and kissing my neck. I had to keep telling him to wait till later I needed to go out. As usual after we'd eaten our meal I went to the bathroom to wait for Jim. He loved to shave me and make me totally smooth all over, and under. I put a new blade in my razor and waited for my husband. Little did he know that this time he was preparing me for another man to enjoy my body?

I made sure he did a good job, going over my legs twice, then getting in to some pretty strange positions so that he could shave my arse and pussy really, really smooth and soft. I even had him do under my arms. This felt so wicked. Having your man make your body ready and available for another man to enjoy. I think he could tell I was enjoying it, as my pussy was again so wet and this had him constantly sliding his fingers in and out of me. This only made been hornier, making me to have to keep pushing him away.

Once shaved, I was able to get on with my shower and get ready. I always like to make the most of myself and look good when I'm going out, so Jim didn't question my smart, yet sexy appearance as I left.

I got to the pool about 20 minutes later, parked and went in. The pool is attached to a local hotel, but can be used by non-residents, so there is usually a good crowd in there. They also have a sauna and steam room, which is always nice to pamper yourself in.

I got changed in to my new bikini and felt deliciously naughty as I made my way out to the pool area. I could tell I was getting plenty of admiring glances from the male clientele, as I sashayed my way to the loungers lined up poolside. I picked one and turned my back to a group of young men gathered around the water's edge. I could feel that the rear of my bikini bottoms had crept in to the crack of my arse and must have been giving them a right eyeful. I could hear snatches of their comments and this only made me feel hornier. I bent over to lay my towel out on the lounger and took my time smoothing it down, giving my backside a little wiggle.

Once satisfied I'd given them enough time, I straightened up, turned and walked over to the deep end of the water. I'm not a great swimmer or diver, but decided I wanted to make even more of my admirers. I dived in to the water and swam a short distance under water. As I surfaced I knew my plan had worked, I could feel my top had slid up around the top of my chest leaving my breasts exposed. I'm sure this hadn't gone un-noticed by my onlookers.

I then straightened myself and began my swim. As I said I like to look after myself. You only get once chance at life and I wanted to use it well.

About 25 minutes later I saw Tony exit the changing area. He was wearing a pair of normal swimming shorts, but now I knew his real age I looked more closely. Despite his 71 years I could see he clearly also liked to look after himself. There was certainly no extra fat on him, although he was struggling in the hair on his head department, but so what, many men much younger than him do and I really like short hair on men.

He spotted me, climbed in the pool and made his way over to me. He gave me a quick kiss, conscious that there could always be someone we knew around a place like this. Looking down at my body, clad in what there was of my new outfit, he told me how hot I looked. He certainly liked to ply me with compliments. We did some more swimming and had a rest at the deep end, clinging on to the side while talking to each other. Hanging there like this he kept slipping his hand down to fondle my arse or rub a thigh. Every so often he'd slip his hand round to the front of my pants and rub my pussy through the material. Once he even slipped a finger in the side and rubbed directly up and down my pussy lips. After another 20 minutes of swimming we decided to get out and get changed.

The changing area was basically unisex with individual cubicles. We each went to our lockers to get our kit and Tony then disappeared in to one of the cubicles. As I turned to find one, Tony waved me over. He had secured a double size cubicle and beckoned me to join him in it. I quickly looked round, checked and jumped in with him, swiftly closing the door behind us.

No sooner had we put our stuff down, when we were in each other's arms. Tony kissed me so eagerly and passionately. We were like teenagers again and couldn't keep our hands off each other, as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Our wet and dripping bodies were mashed together and Tony's hands were soon roaming all over me again. My bikini bottoms had again crept up in to my arse crack and I could feel that the thin strip in the front was again slipping between my pussy lips. I could feel him growing hard between us and pushed myself up against him as encouragement. As he fondled my checks I slipped my hand between us and on to his cock. He was definitely hard now, as I squeezed and stroked him through his trunks.

With he free hand he slid one of the cups of my top off my breasts. Not that that took much doing and began to tease my hard nipple. I quickly slipped my hand in to his trunks, trying to pull them down at the same time. I succeeded in getting them down a little and his cock sprang out at me. I grabbed him hard and began pumping away on his engorged organ. Soon he was moaning in to my mouth as I pulled on his dick.

Not to be out done, he quickly undid the tie sides of my bikini bottoms and the material feel away. I opened my legs a little to allow it to fall to the floor in a heap between my legs. At the same time Tony slid his hand back between them and wasted no time in inserting his fingers in to my hungry pussy, while his other hand continued to maul my breast.

Dropping to my knees on the wet floor I guided his hard cock to my mouth. Looking up at him, I slowly began to take him in my mouth, swallowing as much as I could straight away. I love giving head and had soon worked him all the way in, so that my nose was buried in his neatly trimmed pubes. With my eyes still looking upwards at him I began to run my tongue around his dick, as he did his best to push himself even further in to my face.

Thankfully there was a lot of noise going on around us, so hopefully people couldn't actually hear what was happening in our cubicle. As I began to slide him in and out of my mouth I looked down and under the wall and door of the cubicle and could see people moving about, mere feet from us. If the door hadn't been there I could have reached out and touched some of them. I remember wandering if there were any guys out there who would like to have joined us?

I was now desperate to be fucked. I needed cock. I stood up, turned round and bent over the bench offering myself to this 71 year old. He didn't need much encouragement. Grabbing hold of my hips and with no finesse he slid his cock straight in to me in one thrust, almost causing me to bang my head on the wall as I steadied myself. Good god had he never had sex before. Soon he was hammering in to me and I'm sure the slapping sound of his thighs on my arse must have been heard outside.

I knew he wouldn't last long at this rate and sure enough within a few minutes he was grunting and unloading himself inside me. Filling my unfaithful cunt with another load of sperm. I remember thinking I was becoming a true dirty slut. How many times had Jim tried to do this with me and I'd previously always been too scared to do it. Yet here I was, with my father figure stuffing my cunt in a public changing room.

Finally satisfied he'd emptied his entire load in my cunt he withdrew, leaving my open dripping hole to his view. I could feel his cum begin to slide out of me. At first it was just a trickle as it slipped from between my swollen lips, but then I felt a large glob slide out and heard it splat on the floor beneath me.

Thinking he was done, I began to stand up. But Tony had other ideas. Holding me in place, bent over in front of him, I heard him reach in to his bag. After fumbling in there for a moment he pulled something out. With his hand that had been holding me he started playing with my still dripping pussy. Then holding me open with his fingers I felt him press something against my hot sex.

Hold still, he told me and then began to insert it in me. I looked down and saw that he was pushing his deodorant can in to my cunt. The dirty old bastard. Sex toys are something Jim and I regularly play with, so it wasn't too much of a shock, but it certainly wasn't something I'd expected. Still, I wasn't going to stop him. I still hadn't cum yet.

I lent further forward and rested my elbows on the bench spreading my legs even wider for him. With this better access Tony really began to shove it up me, hard and fast. Eventually he managed to get the whole can inside me.

Something you do often, I asked, looking back over my shoulder at him. No, he replied, but toys are something I've always wanted to try, and my wife's too frigid to let me. Well you can do anything you want with me, I told him. I don't think there's anything I won't try, at least once!

With that I heard him rummage in his bag again, while still holding the deodorant can deeply buried within me. I didn't look back, but waited in anticipation. I heard the lid of something flip off then felt a dollop of cold goo land right on my arsehole, followed by 2 more squirts. I soon realised Tony had poured some of his shower gel on to my arse. Putting the bottle down, he started rubbing the cool gel in to my arse. That sure felt good.

As he rubbed the gel around me, he tentatively inserted a finger in to my tight little hole. Just a little to start with, and then receiving no objections from me he got bolder. Soon he had two fingers plunging in and out of my arse. This then increased to three as he worked more goo in, lubricating his access. With the can still firmly implanted and three fingers working on my little hole I was feeling pretty full. And so damned hot.

Again the thought crossed my mind that here I was with someone 21 years older than me, stuffing me with a can and fingering my arsehole in the local swimming pool changing rooms. I couldn't believe I'd actually gotten to the place.

I looked back at Tony a saw he'd already got another stiffy. Fucking hell, I thought only young people were quick reloaders. How wrong I was. I reached back and stroked his cock whilst he toyed with my fuck holes.

All of a sudden it hit me. One moment I was enjoying the attention, the next my body was being racked by a huge orgasm. I'd never had one hit me that quick or hard so fast. I shook with the intensity and fell to my knees, collapsing on the bench. Panting for breath I just lay there. Tony didn't waste a second.

He pulled his fingers form my arsehole, knelt down behind me and lined his cock up for entry. At first I felt him just rubbing his bell end around my hole. Obviously lubing himself up ready. Then he began to apply a little pressure. Then a little more, until the head just popped inside. He asked if I was ok, as I hadn't really moved, rather I just lay there allowing him to take his pleasure again.

Assuring him I was good, he started pushing into me. I've always wanted to do anal, he told me, but I've never had the chance and never thought I would at my age. You are so hot, why didn't we meet earlier.

By now he was all the way up inside my back passage. Once balls deep he just sort of lay across my back for a moment and held me with his arms wrapped around me. That felt great. Then he slowly started fucking me. Sliding his cock in and out of my arse. A couple of times he applied some more gel as lube to keep things sliding along nicely. This was good.

After only a short while he said he was ready to cum again. Where shall I cum this time, he asked? Fill my bowels, I replied, that will be so dirty. With that and only a couple more pumps, Tony came, deep up inside my rectum. I thought there couldn't be much this time, but it sure felt like plenty.

We then lay there warming in the afterglow of a damned good fuck. Eventually his cock shrank enough to slide out of my little brown hole with a plop. Tony got up and leaned against the back wall. I then turned and did another first for me. I leaned forward and sank my mouth down on his cock, licking the cum and any shit from his dick. Once cleaned up, I sat back on the bench smiling like a Cheshire cat at him. Then we both burst out laughing for some insane reason.

Time was now getting on and I told him I'd have to get going or Jim would be wondering where I was. I quickly dressed, gave Tony a long lingering kiss and slipped out of the changing cubicle. I told him I'd be in touch. Sweet dreams!

When I got home Jim asked if I'd had a good time at the pool. Oh yes thank you, I replied, just the usual you know. I told Jim I was feeling a bit tired and would head up to bed. Good idea, he said, I'll join you, with a huge grin on his face. How could I deny him his pleasure?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Affair Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds