• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alex

Alex

It's happening! After years of chatting on and off, the day is finally here. I'm meeting Alex. I'm so nervous that I'm not going to be whatever he's built in his head over the years. Here goes nothing...

*

I arrive at the hotel and go up to his room. He's left the door open for me. I go in and he hugs me...it feels so good to have his arms wrapped around me. My nerves start to fade. We sit on the bed and make small talk. I ask if he would give me a minute and he goes down the hall to get ice. While he's gone I light some candles that I brought and I turn out the lights, I open the curtains, and I change into a t-shirt and panties. I pour a little lotion and body oil into my hands and rub it all over my freshly exfoliated skin. Staring at my feet, rubbing up my calves, to my thick thighs, to my ass, then to my belly, stopping for a moment at my 46H breasts and caressing my dark nipples, feeling them harden between my fingers. I linger for a moment before finishing with my arms. I slip into an oversized grey t-shirt that I cut the collar off of so it hangs off one shoulder. I put on a pair of black booty shorts underneath and sit on the bed to wait.

He knocks when he comes back and I tell him to come in. I'm sitting on the bed, legs stretched out in front of me with one knee up. His jaw drops when he comes in and I know I made a good choice going simple instead of uncomfortable lingerie. He sits down on the bed with me in a t-shirt and shorts and we watch tv. My head on his chest, his arm around me. I run my fingers up and down his chest and I feel him shiver. I look up at him and he looks down at me and he kisses me deeply. He tastes delicious. It's the perfect kiss. He means it, and there's just the tip of his tongue. I'm instantly wet. Our lips and tongues keep searching for each other. My body wants to be closer to his. As if he's reading my mind, he grabs my thigh and pulls me so I'm on top of him. He's kissing me and running his hands up my thighs and I can't help but moan. I swear he can feel the heat coming from my pussy. He's turning me on so much. He reaches around and grabs my ass, spanking me and making me moan. I throw my head back he slides his hands up my stomach to my tits. I moan when he pinches my already hard nipples. It feels sooo good. He flips me onto my back and I can feel his hard cock against my thigh. He lifts my shirt and takes my nipple into his mouth. I moan and my back arches. He groans at my body's reaction. Fuck he has no idea how wet I am. He moves to my other nipple. I'm dying. I need him to touch my pussy. He takes off his shirt and shorts, and I can see his cock in his boxers. He's huge. He's definitely going to stretch my holes, well both if he wants them. I'll leave that up to him.

I reach for his cock and start stroking it. He's moaning and I'm fucking dripping. He lays down and I take his cock out and immediately into my mouth. He's throbbing and dripping precum. I feel his balls tense up immediately. His cock tastes so good. It's so big. The biggest I've had. A solid 8 inches and thick. I keep gagging on it. God I don't want to stop. He's so yummy. I take him as far into my mouth as I can, over and over and over again. He can't stop moaning and writhing and it's so fucking sexy. God this sexy white cock is going to look so good sliding in and out of my little black pussy. He lifts my head up and lays me on my back. He takes my shirt off and sucks my nipples until they're hard again. He kisses down my body and I'm breathing so heavily. Down one thigh, up the other, until he finally kisses my pussy ever so gently. He slides my panties off and he uses them to tie my wrists together. It's so sexy. He kisses his way back down my body, and he slides two fingers from my clit, up inside of me and I moaaann.

I'm WET. He groans and follows his fingers with his tongue. Licking feverishly at my clit while fingering my pussy deep and hard. He knows exactly when he hits my g-spot from the scream I let out. He doesn't stop. I can't stop moaning. I'm making too much noise. I put a pillow over my face. He tells me he wants to hear me. I tell him I might squirt and he fingers me faster and doesn't stop licking. Oh God...it's happening. I'm cumming!!!!!! I squirt as my pussy clenches around his fingers and he licks up every drop. Fuck. I am trying to catch my breath when he suddenly flips me over and straddles my thighs. He spreads my ass cheeks and I feel his rock hard cock sliding into my pussy. Fuckkkk. He's stretching me. He's so thick. He starts slow, but quickly speeds up. getting deeper, and harder with every thrust. Oh fuck. He fucking me so good. He lifts my knees and gets between my legs, grabbing my ponytail. He slams balls deep into my pussy over and over and over again. My face is buried in a pillow and he's saying my pussy is so tight and so wet. I tell him it's all because of him, for him. Fuck me. He doesn't stop. I can't catch my breath. Oh my god, I'm cumming again! He pulls his cock out, flips me over, and spills his hot white load all over my big black tits. Holy shit. He came so much. That's so fucking hot. He lays down and I go clean up. I put my t shirt back on and a clean pair of panties, he puts on his boxers and we snuggle and watch tv until we fall asleep together.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up first in the morning. He's spooning me and snoring in my ear. I get up and shower and he's still asleep when I come back. I can't help it, I need to taste his cock. I set him free of his boxers and I start sucking his cock. He takes a minute but then I feel him getting hard. When he's rock hard I feel him waking up. He looks down at me and immediately starts moaning. He lifts my head, throws me into the bed, opens my towel, spreads my thighs, fingers my pussy while he sucks and nibbles on my nipples, and when I'm ready for him, he grabs my ankles, spreads them apart, and drives balls deep into me. I scream in pleasure. He's stretching me out again but it feels so fucking good. He pushes my feet towards my head, making himself go deeper into me. This feels so fucking good...he is moaning my name. He's going to cum. I start rubbing my clit while he's fucking me. I tell him to cum for me. I fell my pussy being to quiver and I cum and as he pulls his cock out and cums on the towel. He kisses me, then gets in the shower. I couldn't have asked for a better night!

.............

I'm seeing Alex again tonight. I can't wait. After all these years and finally meeting I'm bummed we didn't meet sooner, but I think it was finally the right time in both of our lives. He just knew exactly how to touch me and it wasn't just a meaningless one night stand with him which made it so much better. We talked more about our sexual desires and I think tonight is going to be amazing.

We are meeting at the beach tonight. My favorite spot at Westward Beach. I got here early and I'm up on the lifeguard tower with a bunch of blankets, waiting for him. He finds me and sits down next to me underneath the blankets. It's pretty tonight. It's a new moon so it's dark and the stars are really out. We're cuddled under the blankets and we start kissing. I'm running my fingers through his hair. He's running his hands up and down my body. He makes me feel so good. I pulled his lips away from mine and I pull out my tit. My nipples are immediately hard. I tell him to taste it. He takes it in his mouth. I get a rush from the way he does what I tell him. I pull out my other nipple and he moves his mouth to it. I'm wearing a dress and decided to skip the bra so he has very easy access. I whisper in his ear that I want him to feel how wet he's made me. He slides two fingers inside me and I groan in his ear. I ask him if he likes it when I tell him what to do and he nods. Mmmmm. This is going to be fun. His fingers are still inside me. I tell him to taste my pussy and he kisses his way down my body. He gets to my pussy and licks my clit gently. I run my fingers through his hair and grind my hips into his face. I have to be quiet because we're outside but it's so hard. I tell him not to stop. He says yes mistress. I moan.

I've never been the dominant one before and it's turning me on more than I expected. He's licking, sucking, nibbling on my clit and fingering me deep and hard. I whisper I'm gonna cum and my pussy explodes. He kisses his way up my body, and kisses me so I taste myself. I love tasting myself like this. I can feel his hard cock against me. I tell him I need him inside me. He slides down his shorts and takes out his cock. I straddle him and move my underwear to the side, sliding down on his hard cock. I'm so wet but I still feel him stretching out my pussy. He groans. I kiss him. I start grinding on his cock and I put my nipple back in his mouth. He feels so good inside me. I lean back against the railing and started sliding his cock in and out. I tell him to rub my clit and he does. Fuck it feels so good! I'm gonna cum! I cum all over his cock and tell him not to stop. He tell me he's going to cum and I climb off him. I tell him not yet. I'm not done with him. He groans and I see his cock throbbing. He begs me to let him finish. I love hearing him beg. I ask him where he wants to cum and he said my tits. I take his cock into my mouth and swallow it. I moan as he says my name which just makes him moan more. He tells me he's gonna cum. I take him out of my mouth and stroke him until he cums all over my tits. I clean up and we snuggle under the stars. It's been another wonderful night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 585 milliseconds