• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Antics at the Bakery

Antics at the Bakery

123

Ann starts the story off.

I was surprised and delighted when my uncle's will was read and he left me all his money. The tongues were wagging about "Services rendered" but I didn't care. Okay I'd helped him out for a few years after his wife died. A man has his needs and I was happy to help. He was a skilful lover so I enjoyed it too. As he got older and more infirm a hand job was all he could cope with. He generously allowed me to get off sitting on his face. He seemed to enjoy that as much as I did. I never told my hubby at the time.

The money wasn't a huge sum but it enabled me to start up a small business. Just imagine, little Ann an entrepreneur! I was so excited. Husband Tony backed me to the hilt. I had a few jobs over the years but had ended up as an administrative assistant in an office. I'd worked in a bakery a few years before and with old Mr Wilson giving up to retire it seemed perfect. After I'd done the deal to buy him out I left my job and worked for him in his bakery for a few months first. He's such a nice man and taught me a lot. And he never laid a hand on me.

Things were going along nicely at my bakery but I was finding life to be a bit lack lustre. And then Avril joined the team. This is the story of how things changed when she came along. I have been running the business for a couple of years. Hubby Tony helps out but has another job as a delivery driver. I realised we couldn't manage the bakery on our own so from the start I hired a couple on minimum wage. I really enjoyed my increase in status. I'm basically shy but found employing staff a real turn on. Ordering them about made my panties quite damp. But I'm a little girl lost deep down always afraid I'm not good enough and someone will find me out.

My new staff are grateful to get a job. They live in the spare rooms above the bakery. Fred is a gentle giant, tall and broad shouldered, he looks like a retired boxer with hams for forearms and huge fists but he wouldn't harm a fly. His partner, Christine, is only five feet tall, slim and attractive. They've never married and seem poorly matched. Christine is often critical of her partner. She tells everyone that he's a bit simple. The arrangement at the bakery suits Christine. Fred has never earned enough for them to buy a house so living at a low rent in the place where they work is ideal for them.

Christine takes up the story

I love my new job. Okay the pay's not up to much but Ann's lovely- she's the best boss I've ever had. Living in is great. We have our own kitchen but there's a big open plan room above the bakery we can use and Tony and Ann share it with us. Tony's quite dishy and I can tell he has his eye on me. My Fred's not what you'd call a proper husband. There's a reason we're not married. He keeps asking but I always refuse. Truth is I'm still waiting for Mr Right. Fred will do in the meantime. I had a feeling that my sister Avril would stir things up if she got a job here but she's good hearted so I asked Ann to consider her.

She's older than me. She did well at school. She got a place at teacher's training college and became a primary school teacher. In time she rose to headmistress but retired in her fifties. She was never in trouble with the education authorities and has a good pension but decided to go early after her affair with a married teacher at her school became public knowledge. Some small minded parents and governors made her position at the school impossible. Some people just aren't happy unless they're spoiling another's fun. I've spoken to Avril's ex girlfriend. I think it was because they were lesbians that got the governors and parents so upset. The woman's husband didn't mind. He knew what they were doing. So nobody was being harmed.

Back to Ann again

With the bakery doing so well I am thinking about taking on another worker. This time I need someone who is prepared to be flexible; willing to step in when we are busy but not really on the payroll. Christine suggests Avril. I don't think she'd could be interested. At the interview it is like she is interviewing me. Her pension gives her more than enough to live on. So why would she work for me?

"The pay will come in handy for holidays. I'll book them well in advance so you can make arrangements if you need to," she says. I note that she's not asking me for time off, she's telling me she'll take it. I decide to be honest with her.

"Yes, you can have your holidays. But will you be able to take orders from me? You're better educated, more confident and totally overqualified for the job. To be quite frank Avril I'm already intimidated by you and we've only just met." I look into Avril's eyes realising she's wormed her way into my mind already. I've already revealed a lot more about myself in this interview than I intended. Avril meets my gaze and I try to maintain eye contact but have to look away.

Avril steps up from her chair and kneels down in front of me in a gesture of humility.

"I promise you won't regret taking me on Miss Ann. And I'll ensure my sister and her partner will show the same respectful way of addressing you in future."

I find myself blushing. I feel hot and bothered but in a pleasant way. We stand and shake hands. Avril holds my hand longer than is necessary. She pulls me towards her and we hug briefly. I feel an attraction to this woman beyond anything felt towards a woman before.

That night in bed with Tony instead of turning away from him like usual I start talking.

"Tony dear, I'm not sure I've done the right thing taking on Christine's sister. They're not a bit alike."

Tony strokes my shoulder. I don't shrug him off.

"Oh. Why's that?" He moves his hand down to my waist. I turn towards him. He strokes the top of my leg. I let him.

"I like her."

"Oh yes. Why should that be a problem?" He moves to my cunt. I open my legs a little. He inserts a finger.

"I don't know. It scares me a little."

"You know what they say. Feel the fear and do it anyway."

"Okay Tony love, I will" I lie on my back and he fucks me. I'm thinking about Avril as he does me and it makes it so much better.

From the day Avril starts at the bakery I become 'Miss Ann' to all three of my staff and I must confess I enjoy it. It's the middle of August and the temperature in the bakery is even hotter than it usually is. The fans are going full belt which stirs the air a bit but whatever I wear I find I'm in quite a sweat. I'm usually the first one downstairs at 4am to switch on the ovens. I'm just putting dough into the different shaped containers when I hear Avril's car arriving outside. This is her first day so I'm on edge, partly excited, partly afraid.

"I wasn't sure what to wear Miss Ann. Is there any kind of dress code?" she says.

"As little as possible Avril. I usually put on a thin cotton dress and plenty of antiperspirant deodorant. It's so hot down here with the ovens on. Later in the shop we need to change into more acceptable garb."

"You can't be serious. Are you kidding me?" Avril is grinning but already looks hot and bothered.

I act without thinking, pulling up my dress to show her. It's just a quick flash. I've never been shy about showing my body, but I suddenly feel self conscious and my face reddens.

"Miss Ann! If you don't mind me saying so you've got a heavenly body. But do the men help with the baking?"

"Not usually. If they're helping I usually slip on a pair of knicks but it's too hot this time of year to wear a bra. It's okay just as long as your dress is long and high around the neck. Then they assume we're correctly dressed underneath. If your brother in law, Fred knew what I wasn't wearing it would drive him mad." I blush again thinking that a woman with lesbian tendencies might feel the same way.

"I've never been out in public without a bra on. And as for panties, well, it's the same. I'm bigger than you up top. Won't I jiggle about a bit? I'm just getting used to the modern tendency to go out without tights in summer."

I laugh at this. "It's not compulsory you know. Wear what you like when we're baking. I was thinking of your comfort. See what Christine says, but she's probably the same as me."

"Thank you for the advice Miss Ann. Can I have your permission to go home and change? I'm only round the corner so I won't be long. I'll see if I can find a dress I can wear without a slip. Phew, it is getting hot in here."

"Of course you can Avril."

Avril proves to be a quick learner. She never speaks about her attire in the bakery. There's no visible panty line when she bends so I assume she's taken my advice about panties. After she's completed her probationary period with us things begin to happen that seemed accidental at first but a pattern becomes established so that I know she is deliberately finding reasons to brush up against me or touch me with her hands. I don't move away or admonish her so she's becoming bolder. I welcome these attentions, they make me wet. I'm demanding sex from Tony more frequently now always thinking about Avril as we fuck. He has an idea what is going on, it amuses him.

"Miss Ann?" Avril is holding my arm above the elbow.

"Yes Avril, did you want something?" We are down in the bakery. We are standing together near the ovens. The ovens are on. It's stifling.

She transfers her hand to my waist and starts stroking my long dress. There's no one else in the oven room. I readjust my position so that my legs are a little further apart.

"You once told me you often feel like a little school girl. Do you enjoy feeling like that?"

"I said it at your interview didn't I? I do enjoy it. It makes me feel really relaxed."

Avril moves her hand up to my breast and begins squeezing my nipple through my dress.

"Does this help you relax Miss Ann?"

"Oh yes, I like it."

"You are my little school girl right now aren't you?"

"Yes miss." My voice has dropped to a whisper and seems a little more high pitched.

"Lift your dress for me little girl." I reach down and raise my dress up to waist level.

"Good girl-do you want to be a little bit naughty?"

"Oh yes, Can I be naughty miss?"

"Open your legs. Show me your cunt." I comply. She moves her hand down and starts stroking it.

"My, you are wet. Do you want me to finger you?"

"Yes please." She pushes her index finger inside. I'm very hairy around my vagina. Avril curls her lip a little.

"I want you to shave from now on. Hubby won't mind I'm sure. How often do you fuck Tony?"

"At least once a week."

"I want you to put a stop to that. It's okay for him to use his finger like this." She begins moving her finger in and out. "With practice you may be able to take most of his hand. Tell him full on sex is not satisfying you anymore. He can finger you or lick you but no fucking. Say one of your boyfriends before you met him had a big cock and he ruined you for smaller men. You've been having to fake orgasms to keep him happy. Men hate to hear that and he will lose confidence. He'll become easier to manage and more compliant. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes miss." Avril adds another finger and increases the pace until I collapse on the floor with a satisfying orgasm.

Tony takes up the story

I love my Ann, she's kind hearted, bubbly, full of fun and always ready to help other people out. Yes, I heard the rumours about her so called affair with her uncle but I always told my friends that the reason she was always round there after his wife died was because he was so upset and needed company. As I say she's kind hearted and would help anybody. She never stayed with him overnight. I used to imagine her giving him a hand job and found it quite arousing. I'm not the jealous type. When I ask her what she got up to whilst she was there she just smiles and says nothing.

Recently she's been a lot more forthcoming so I tell her about my fantasy and she smiles. I'm sitting next to her on the sofa. There's no one else around. She notices my stiffening and takes my cock out.

"You mean you imagined me doing this?" she says, stroking my member.

"Yes."

"Next time I want you to imagine this." She took me in her mouth and sucked me to a very satisfying orgasm swallowing all my semen with relish.

"Mmmm, that tasted nice."

I want to ask her if her uncle's cum was just as tasty but somehow it seems wrong to mention it. Blow jobs are a rarity so I don't want to upset her.

Ann seems naturally hot blooded so we copulated frequently when we first married. As with many marriages the excitement has died down over the years. I have a problem with premature ejaculation and, whilst I always want Ann to orgasm every time, she rarely completes with my penis inside her. She'll grab my hand and place it on her cunt. I do my best to bring her off with my fingers but it only works half the time. She'll push my hand away and stroke her clit herself whilst I massage her tits. Once I've spurted I'm reluctant to go down on her. I realise it's what she likes so I force myself to do it occasionally. Before Avril started working at the bakery sex had declined to about once a month.

That night after she'd done the interview with Avril I knew something had changed. I'd never thought she might be attracted to women but it's obvious from that day that Avril is on her mind all the time and she's become an object of sexual desire. We are fucking every week. Ann is initiating and wanting to try different positions. She is more aggressive in the bedroom. In the heat of sexual play she blurts out that her uncle liked face sitting and forces me onto my back. I have always been the dominant partner in the bedroom, now the tables have turned. I've become used to eating pussy and develop a liking for it. It feels strange having Ann on top of me dictating what I do sexually but as time passes I begin to look forward to it more and more. She talks about Avril a lot when we are in bed. One night she comes out of the shower holding the safety razor she uses for her legs.

"Avril thinks it'll be cooler in the bakery if I shave around my cunt dear. I've had a go but could you finish the job for me please?" She's got most of it off so I quickly dispose of the rest.

"Tony sweetie, it's finally happened. I said Avril was touching me a lot when we worked together didn't I? Well today she squeezed my nipple then slipped a finger into my cunt. We are now an item and I love it. She made me come Tony, she made me come. I can't stop her and don't want to. I'm her little schoolgirl. I keep thinking about her spanking me."

I don't say anything at first, needing to think. It isn't a surprise. I've been playing second fiddle sexually to Avril for a while although so far it's all been in Ann's mind. I'm wondering if Ann's still horny after her fingering.

"That's okay darling, you enjoy yourself. You deserve it. I like the look of your shaven haven dear. Can I check if it tastes any different?"

Ann looks relieved, her voice is husky. "That would be nice sweetie."

For the first time I take a subservient position on my knees before her. She stands above me, legs apart and roughly pulls my head towards her love box.

"There's a good boy, you love to lick me don't you my darling? I want you to do this more often from now on. I belong to Avril now, you know that don't you?"

I stop licking and look up at her. "She claimed you from that first meeting didn't she?"

"Yes darling, I suppose she did. Keep licking sweetie, good boy. I'm so glad you are happy for me. Things are going to change of course, I'm not sure exactly how but you won't like some of the changes. I'll try to be more honest with you. By now you've probably gathered that I was fucking my uncle a lot after his wife died. I didn't tell you that he had a huge cock did I?" Ann pulls me closer in as I pause to say something.

"Don't stop sweetie, you need to listen to this. I loved that cock, it made me feel so full, I couldn't get enough of it. I'm afraid he ruined me for smaller cocks so I've never had much satisfaction with you inside me. Yes, sweetie, I've faked orgasms and with you shooting your load so early I've been thinking of saying something for a while now. That's why I'm on strike from now on. No fucking at all in future. You can finger me sweetie, Avril thinks you'll be able to get most of your hand in with practice. I'll look forward to that. And there's cunt licking of course. Your technique is as good as uncle's now. I'm so pleased you've given in and become my lovely cunt licker."

I can't believe what I am hearing. What surprises me is the effect on my cock. Anyone being told that fucking is banned should lose their erection but I feel my prick actually jerk and her references to her uncle only make me stiffer. As her long speech ends and her orgasm starts I reach for my member and it explodes after only a couple of pulls.

"Oh Tony my little darling! It looks as if you're excited about your new role." Ann says with satisfaction.

The next day as I complete my deliveries and give them a hand in the shop I reflect on the implications of not being allowed to fuck Ann. I'm someone who always tries to look at the positives if something bad happens. I had been worried about not being able to satisfy Ann due to my premature ejaculation problem. Well now the worry has been taken away. I begin to think about little Christine.

I'd always thought of her as 'little' Christine due to her small stature and the way hubby Fred towers over her. I wonder how they copulate but realise that one way of looking at it is that people are all the same height lying down. She doesn't wear a wedding ring so maybe they've never married. Like most married men I still check women out trying to decide if they'll sleep with me. It's a kind of reflex action, instinctive, probably been that way since stone aged man was on the planet. Doesn't mean you intend to sleep with her. It's just fantasy, right? Still I've flirted with her in a casual kind of way when we've been sat in the main sitting room we share with her and Fred.

My ego's a bit bruised after what was said last night so I resolve to get to know Christine a bit better. That evening I purposely sit on the same settee as her. It's a large corner contraption so just because we are on the same seat it doesn't mean we're sitting close together.

"Excuse me Christine, I hope you don't mind me asking but I've noticed you don't wear a wedding ring. Do you prefer not to wear it when you're working during the day?"

She smiles and moves closer along the settee. Her skirt rucks up as she moves giving me a glimpse of her shapely legs. She notices me looking, smiles and pulls her skirt back down. "You can call me Chris, I prefer it. No I don't mind. Ask me anything you like. You might not always get an answer though. I'm not married to Fred. We've lived together for two or three years. Maybe we'll marry eventually but I doubt it. We're always arguing."

We continue talking in a friendly fashion for the next half hour. She tells me where she's from, explains she loves the job and accommodation. She's one of five children, the youngest. Like her sister Avril the others have all done well in their jobs. The other three live miles away in different parts of the country.

Before she gets up to make Fred's tea she finishes with "I sometimes think that life has passed me by. But as I say I've landed on my feet with this live in job. It's great."

I notice over the next few weeks that Christine has put lipstick on and is making more of an effort to look nice in the evening when we all usually gather together around the television after work. Her skirts are shorter than most women wear and she's careless about the way she sits so if she's opposite me I get a glimpse high up her legs. I find myself deliberately choosing a seat opposite her hoping to catch a glimpse of her underwear and am not disappointed. When she comes into the room after me I find she's chosen a seat opposite me. It seems like she's deliberately flashing for my benefit. I'm worried others have noticed but no one has said anything. I'm also conscious of the bulge in my trousers.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Antics at the Bakery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds