• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate's New Life Ch. 04

Kate's New Life Ch. 04

123

Somewhat a little confused, perhaps dazed even, Kate contemplated the idea of showing Talley the pics and letting her in on her little escapades but thought she would wait for now. There would be time, she needed to get adjusted to the new relationship with Talley. Her mind still unsure, her doubts lingering from wanting more to perhaps not ever again. It would be best to stop it before things became even more tangled than it already was.

Her own thoughts soaking in her head and she realized "wanting" more was not quite accurate, "craving" was more like it. Her cravings though were to do what Talley had done to her, she wanted her face between Talley's legs, she wanted to feel and taste, to smell and devour her sweet young body.

Amidst her wandering thoughts, Talley broke the silence and walked over to her. "Miss Kate, I know what you're thinking, or what you are worried about and I swear to you, I won't say anything to anyone. This is our little secret, I'm not the type of person to tattle tale, you can always believe that. One other thing also, I hope we continue because I really liked it, no, not liked, I loved it but if you decide you don't want to, I'll just keep the memory inside me and relive it from time to time."

Talley's surprising mature talk was unexpected, this young, giddy looking girl was an adult in more ways than one. Her words conveyed a confidence that convinced Kate just how serious she was. She believed her about both, she wouldn't say anything and it was quite intoxicating knowing she wanted to keep going.

"It is best to stop, you know that Talley, it's wrong and gives me guilty feelings, remorse even and I'm not sure we should. If Daniel found out it could turn out to be so very bad for all of us. I love my son and hurting him is not something I ever want to do."

"I know Miss Kate but let me say this, Daniel is not as innocent as you may believe. Sexually speaking I mean, he is really really, hmmm what's the word I should use? Kinky to put it mildly. I could tell you something about it if you want me to, something that happened a few weeks ago.

"Oh really, maybe this isn't right either but you have me curious now. Really curious, tell me this little secret Talley."

"Ok, I hope you don't get mad but one night, me and Daniel came in after you had gone to bed. We heard noises from your bedroom and Daniel thought you had someone in there. He walked over and listened through the door. I confess I walked over to listen also. You must have been playing with yourself because it was getting louder and louder and we could clearly hear you moaning and cumming.

"Om my god, I'm stunned."

"I know how much he liked it, and me too, we were so hot we couldn't stop listening. I've never seen him like that before. We kind of kidded around about it since. He will say to me, let's go listen, or wonder what Mom is doing in the bedroom. Little things like that but I know that he liked it and I know he keeps trying to catch you again. One other little thing, we've played "mommy" since then if you know what I mean. He's not so innocent Miss Kate, if he knew about today he wouldn't be mad, I think he would like it. But, as I said, I'm not saying anything. I hope you aren't mad at me, or us."

"I'm not mad, but I am confused about all of this. Things have happened so fast lately, not just you and what you just said but other things as well. I feel like I opened Pandora's box and it's a lot to take in so quickly. Today didn't have anything to do with that, did it, Talley?"

"Oh no Miss Kate, not at all, not even a little. Today just happened, I didn't plan it and I sure didn't talk to Daniel about it. Truth is, I've always had the hot's for you and I still do. I loved everything about it, the spanking and especially pleasing you."

"I loved it also Talley, I've never had an experience like that and I must say, you are quite amazing. But, let's do this, let me take a little breather of sorts today and sort my mind out. I want to give some deep thoughts to all of this and the other things I mentioned."

"Yes ma'am Miss Kate, I understand. Let me hang up this last set of curtains before I leave and if you need your little slave again just let me know. By the way, I'm super curious about that picture."

Talley's last words were followed by her little giggle but there wasn't any mistake about it, she was serious about it, all of it.

After she left, Kate showered and dressed. As she sat in front of the mirror her she began to absorb things in her head. Looking at herself in the mirror as if the reflection was another person, she began to speak out loud.

What the fuck are you doing Kate? Do you even know? Slow down Kate, don't do anything you'll regret but maybe it's too late. You know though, you liked it didn't you. You also know you want more, don't you? You like your "little slave" more than you admit." Fuck it, Kate, it's about time you had your share of fun.

Little slave, those words had a resounding tone that reignited her lust almost instantly. Kate picked up her phone and began to send a message to Talley. Kate couldn't hold back her words, the quick message just to let her know she was interested in continuing had turned into more than what she intended.

"Ok, my little slave, here is what I want. I want this between me and you only, you promised you wouldn't say anything and I expect you not to. Another thing, I liked that you both listened outside my door. So, with that said, I will be going to bed early tonight. Maybe you and Daniel can "watch a movie tonight. However, he is not to suspect anything so be careful what you say. Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this! Lastly, that picture, I'll tell you all about in the next day or so."

"Yes Ma'am, I'm so excited.!!" Came her quick reply.

"Good girl, now to further tell you what I want and what I've been thinking about. That picture you saw is someone from a dating site. He is about your age, (seems I have a thing for younger guys and girls, or maybe they do for me) and I've been making him do things for me. Like dressing in panties as in the pic, among a few other things. It's all online and texting. How would you like to play with me? I need a task for him, do you have any ideas?"

"Mmm, I love it! Kinky! Look how red his ass is! I think he should shave his cock and balls, what do you think?"

"Oh, that's fucking perfect! Good idea! I'm going to tell him that right now. Hold on, let me see if he answers right away."

"Hello my pussy boy, are you around?"

"Yes Mistress Kate, I'm here."

"Good, I have a task for you."

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready."

"You need to shave, not your face but your cock and balls. When can you do it?"

"Soon, I will be off work shortly and I can do it then."

"Perfect, get it done quickly and don't keep me waiting."

"Yes ma'am"

"That's quite creative Talley, I think you may just fit in perfectly with this. I just instructed him to shave and send me the pictures. His name is Kizer and so far he behaves quite well. I made him buy those panties at the store and made him buy tampons and things also. Seems I get off on making people do things. In the past I've always been rather submissive but lately, I find myself liking the control and the feeling it gives me."

"You're quite good at giving orders Miss Kate, and, I'm quite good at taking them myself. After all, I am your little slave aren't I?"

"Yes you are sweetie, don't you worry, I have plans for you and I'm sure I will have "tasks" for you as well."

"Mmmmm, Yes ma'am, whatever you like."

"Remember your promise, not a word to Daniel about this."

"No ma'am, I swear I won't say anything."

"Good girl, now tonight I will be going to bed about 10. You are to come over and watch a movie or something. After about 15 minutes or so you will say something to Daniel about listening at my bedroom door. "You are sure he likes it, aren't you?"

"Oh yes ma'am, I'm very sure he does, and so do I."

"Ok, I'll see you this evening, as soon as I get the pictures from Kizer, I will send them to you, in the meantime, think of another task for him."

"Yes ma'am Miss Kate, I'm sure I can think of something."

Kate wasn't quite so sure about tonight with Talley and Daniel listening outside her door. She was moving in a direction that was just plain wrong. She knew it, but her talk with Talley about the last time was exciting to her and it wasn't something they hadn't done already. If in fact, they both liked it, then it wasn't quite as bad, or at least that's what she convinced herself of. She thought about telling Talley to suck her son's cock or fuck outside her door but she couldn't quite get the words out.

Things were spiraling quickly already, quicker than what she ever imagined and more than anything else, things she hadn't imagined. Talley has surprised her, her openness and willingness about sex were beyond her imagination. She had never imagined the giddy girl she knew could be so sexual. Kate gathered her purse and headed to the store. She was definitely going to need a bottle of wine tonight.

Arriving home, Daniel hurried to the bathroom. He was glad his mother was out so he could concentrate on his task for "Miss Kate". He stripped naked and lathered the hair around his cock, fortunately, he wasn't extremely hairy to begin with and his task didn't take long. He felt a little odd standing in front of the mirror, his naked cock seemed to be even more naked as he started to take pictures. His pulse began to race as he snapped numerous shots of different poses. The more he took, the harder and longer his cock grew.

"Here are the pictures Mistress Kate, I hope you like them."

Kate opened her phone and stared at this hard-young bald cock, his balls also seemed even bigger with his hairless anatomy.

"Well now sweetie, that does look delicious. I think I prefer hairless after looking at you. Keep it that way from now on."

"Yes ma'am, I kind of like it myself. Feels a little weird but I'll get used to it. Is there anything else I can do for you Mistress?"

"Not right now but I'm sure there will be. Keep your panties on, make sure you sit to pee like a little sissy girl. Oh, btw, don't be surprised if you get a text message from a friend of mine, you'll like her I'm sure. I've expanded my little "game" and I now have a little female play thing. If she gives you a task or wants you to do something, I expect you to do as she says, just as you would me. Same rules, no face pics, no meetings, that's an order. If she suggests something of the nature you are to let me know."

"Yes ma'am, I will. I didn't expect this but I think I'm sure I'll like it."

"It doesn't matter if you do or not, it's what I want and your job is to obey me."

"Yes Ma'am Miss Kate, I understand and I will obey you, and her if she contacts me."

"Good boy, now I have things to do, I'll talk to you later. Keep your hand off my cock and balls too."

Kate looked at the pictures again, contemplating on sending them to Talley or not. Did she really want Talley involved? It could be very interesting she thought, if she behaves herself and obeys she can control how much contact she has with Kizer. A little voice in her head kept telling her to go after what she wants and the one thing she wants right now is Talley. She wants her in her bed again, wants to feel her tongue inside her as before but more than that, she wants her face between Talley's legs. She finally decided to keep her involved, it would certainly make her little sweet pussy hornier than it already is.

She picked up her phone and began typing; "Here you go my little sweetie, I told you I'd send some pics to you. Kizer is such a good boy, he does as he's told."

"Oh my Miss Kate, I've never seen a shaved cock before, I kind of like it. Better make that, I do like it. I wonder what it feels like?"

"Not sure, how would you like to "play" with my little bitch?"

"I would LOVE it, I assume you mean texting and stuff and not meeting?"

"Exactly what I mean, my rules are no faces, no meetings. You are forbidden from sending him pics of you also, unless I tell you to. You may give him tasks to do if you want but only with my approval."

"Yes ma'am, I understand."

"Settled then, just obey the rules. Are you set to come over later and listen as we talked about?"

"Oh for sure, I've been thinking about that a lot. I can't wait, this is going to be really fun."

"I'm still not so sure about it, however, I'm following through with it anyway. You know Daniel has to go out of town tomorrow for work, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, he told me."

"I want you to stay the night but follow the same routine as always, sleep on the sofa so he doesn't suspect anything different. Then in the morning, I want you to tell me all the little details about tonight."

"Yes Mistress Kate, I can't wait for that."

"Ok, I'll see you later. I'll get back with you on Kizer."

"Yes ma'am, whenever you are ready, I'll be waiting."

The day seemed to pass rather slowly, Kate did her errands and returned home to find Talley and Daniel watching TV. It was a little uncomfortable seeing Talley at first until she started her normal chit chat. Damn, that girl can fucking talk she thought to herself. She followed Kate to the kitchen and helped her put some groceries away. The tension had returned with Talley alone with her, except this time it wasn't nervous tension, it was sexual excitement that had Kate almost speechless.

Talley's chit chat had quieted down and her demeanor seemed to change as she walked closer to Kate. A seriousness took over as she leaned closer to Kate; With a quiet whisper, "I want you, Miss Kate, I've been thinking about you all day."

"Shh, be quiet and behave Talley."

A somewhat disappointed "yes ma'am" followed Kates words. "I just thought you should know."

"I feel the same, probably more than you know, but for now we should play it cool."

The rest of the evening was uneventful except for the eye-catching looks that passed between them. Small glances from Talley as Kate would move about the house, those same glances were returned as Kate would almost stare at Talley's breasts pushing through her shirt. At one point, Talley teased her for what seemed like 20 minutes, running her tongue around the rim of her glass, over and over with small quick flicks of her tongue and darting eyes back and forth at Kate.

"It's my bed time kids, you two enjoy the movie."

"Good night mom, I have to be up early in the morning so I'll probably be gone when you get up. I'll be back day after tomorrow, I'll see you when I get back."

"Ok Daniel, you guys be careful on the road and make sure to wear your seatbelts."

"You say that every time I leave, I'm not a kid mother."

"I know, never hurts to be reminded though."

"Good night Miss Kate, I'll probably sleep in so I'll see you in the morning."

Kate was having doubts, as horny as she was, she still wasn't sure. Once she laid down and her mind started to wander, her doubts dissipated quickly. She had told Talley to wait about 20 minutes but that seemed like forever. Her mind reliving the day's events, the spanking on Talley's ass, her tongue swirling around inside her mouth and between her legs.

She slowly ran her hand between her legs, her wetness had saturated her panties and now her fingers. She was quiet at first until she thought 20 minutes had passed. She started to moan a little louder as she fucked herself faster and faster then slowing down again. The harder she fucked her pussy the louder she moaned. She would wait a few seconds to see if she could hear anything before starting again.

Daniel was glued to the TV and paying no attention but Talley could faintly hear Kates moans. She reached for the remote and turned the TV down a little.

"Shh, listen, can you hear that Daniel, I think your mother is, uh , having fun."

Talley didn't have to encourage Daniel, he obviously wanted to hear. "I don't hear anything, let's get closer."

As they made their way closer to Kates bedroom door it became obvious, the groans and moans were distinct and Daniel knew exactly what his mother was doing.

Things got just a little quieter and Talley took the opportunity to speak a little louder, just enough so Kate would know they were there.

"Shh, be quiet Talley."

Kate could hear them outside her door, the perverted images running inside her head only fueled her depraved emotions. Imagining what they were doing, were they just listening or were they fucking? Small moments of shame would flash through her mind and a twinge of guilt followed. The rush of sexual decadence mixed with the absence of her morality was too strong to stop herself. She plunged her fingers harder and deeper, the sounds escaping from her mouth became louder and she knew they could hear her for sure.

Talley watched Daniel for a moment, his hands rubbing his cock through his jeans in cadence with his mother's voice. His obvious lust was something he couldn't hide, he seemed to be lost in a sexual space of which she had never seen before. His eyes fixated on her door as if he could see through it, his intense stare almost unnerving to her.

Talley moved closer to him and their eyes met, locked together as she began to speak; "Take it out baby, go ahead, take your cock out for me. You like this don't you baby, you like hearing your mother don't you?"

Daniel managed a hushed "yes".

Talley continued her talk, she wanted to push it as far as she could. "Tell me baby, do you want to fuck her?"

Daniel began to unzip his pants, Talley's words stuck in his head as he answered her, "Fuck yes, I want to fuck her."

"I know you do baby, you want your mother's pussy. Say it for me, let me hear it baby."

"Oh fuck, suck me."

"Not until you say it, I want to hear it."

"Goddamn it, yes, I want to fuck my mother, I want my mother's pussy."

"Mmm, good boy, now give me that hard cock."

Talley almost had to pull his hands away, his furious stroking replaced by her decadent mouth. His hands reached around to the back of her head and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. She was no longer sucking his cock but rather he was fucking her mouth. She reached around and pulled his pants and underwear down and shock came over her. She could barely see, but she could feel, he was shaven, completely shaved. Startled and confused, she didn't say anything and let him fuck her mouth until he came deep down her throat, seemingly just as Kate sounded like she came herself.

Daniel pulled his pants up and rushed away from the hall leaving Talley still on her knees with his cum dripping from her mouth. Wtf she thought. shamed and embarrassed he must be. Knowing he had left she felt a little brave, or just horny perhaps, she cracked open the door and in a slight whisper,

"Thank you Miss Kate, night night, see you in the morning, don't worry, he's in the bathroom."

Kate still in a frenzied horniness, "Come here quickly, kiss me."

Talley walked over and kissed her deep and hard, her mouth still tasting of her son's cum. "I have things to tell you tomorrow Miss Kate. Night night again."

Talley went to Daniels bedroom but he had locked the door. She knocked a few times before he answered her, "I don't want to talk about it right now Talley, I just want to be alone."

"Damn then, be that way. I don't know what the problem is, I'm going home, don't call me and don't text me. By the way, you're an asshole Daniel."

As she turned to walk away she heard the door open, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shut you out, it's just a little strange and to be quite truthful, I'm embarrassed and so damn ashamed of myself. Please stay, you don't have to go home."

"Well, at least you apologized, that was rather rude. We should talk about it though, for me though it isn't such a big deal, we had a good time, didn't we?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate's New Life Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds