• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Long Hard Day, Long Hard Night

Long Hard Day, Long Hard Night

Pearl turned and admired herself in the mirror. Pearl's curves were wrapped in a crotchless nylon body suit, halter neck heaving under the weight of her more than ample bosom. Over this, she wore a suspenders holding up fishnet stockings. Pearl smiled at the way her round butt was framed so nicely by black mesh. She adjusted herself inside the suit, nipples hardening to the touch. Pearl bit her lip as she played with herself in anticipation, trailing her nails over her breasts and circling her nipples. It felt delicious through the nylon.

Pearl forced herself to stop. Nick would arrive soon and then she would order him to use his nails all over her nyloned body. She ran her fingers over herself excitedly. She couldn't wait to be tied up and teased to ecstasy.

The door clicked as Nick turned the key. Pearl grinned and lay down on the bed.

"Pearl?" he called as he entered. Pearl heard him dump his bag and the shuffling of him removing his shoes.

"In here, baby!" Pearl propped herself up on one elbow as Nick opened the door to the bedroom.

"What you doing in-mmmggrrr" Nick groaned with sudden need and he clambered onto the bed, silencing Pearl's delighted squeal with his mouth. Pearl arched into him and gladly accepted his aggressive affection until the need for air was too great. She pushed him away and tilted her head back. Nick took the opportunity to nibble and suck at Pearl's neck, earning him many pleased moans.

"Nick," Pearl weakly protested, "mm, st-ah-stop."

"Why?" Nick's voice was tinted with humour and it was clear he had no intention of stopping. Instead, he moved his focus further down to Pearl's nipples, pinching one lightly and sucking the other. Pearl gasped as the warmth of Nick's mouth combined with nylon softly rasping across her skin. Her willpower began slipping away as Nick began rubbing the bare skin between her legs.

"Nick!"

"What?" Nick looked up at her in frustration, fingers pausing long enough for Pearl to regain control. She wriggled out from under him, grinning at his dumbfounded expression. Kneeling, legs spread purposefully wide, she took Nick's face in her hands and kissed his nose.

"Go have a shower. I promise not to have any fun without you."

Nick sighed gruffly before ripping his clothes off and jumping in the shower. Pearl pulled silk restraints, lube and condom from the bedside drawer. Nick did not linger in the shower and as she was bent over the drawer, she suddenly felt a very hard, very wet pressure against her buttocks. Nick groaned and grasped Pearl tightly against him.

"Nick! You're soaking," Pearl complained, "dry off first at least!" Nick cackled at her displeasure but obeyed.

"Alright, can I touch you now?" Nick chucked the towel in the general direction of the bathroom and began crawling over the bed towards her.

"No." Pearl grinned. Nick's face fell.

"Why not?"

"Because," Pearl said in a low voice, "I'm going to touch you. Now lie back and raise your arms."

Nick did as he was told, very reluctantly. Pearl straddled his stomach and tied his wrists with the silk restraints. She bent down and brushed her breasts against his chest. Nick growled low in his throat but did not move his hands.

"You're going to lie here, very still, whilst I lick, and suck, and tease, and caress your cock. No moving or I'll tie your feet up too and tickle them."

"No, you will not!"

"I shall, and I shall enjoy it very much, so don't tempt me any more than I already am."

Pearl kissed Nick briefly on the end of his nose then surprised him by kissing him full on the mouth. She massaged his lips with her own then allowed him to suck on her tongue. She felt Nick's arms twitch but he corrected himself.

"Good boy." she purred, moving along his jaw with her mouth, down his neck with slow lingering kisses. When she nibbled the nape of his neck, Nick moaned loudly and thrust into her.

Pearl moved lower again, kissing at first then trailing his collar bone with the tip of her tongue, down Nick's chest until she hit his nipple. Nick gasped and thrust again. One nipple was treated to teasing flicks of the tongue, whilst the other was caressed with lubed fingers. The lube tingled as it was applied and seemed to make Nick that much more sensitive to the sensations. When Pearl began nibbling and pinching both nipples, Nick had to grip the backboard with both hands.

"Oooh yeess," he breathed and he arched into the feeling.

Pearl switched suddenly and began applying lube to the other nipple, licking and nibbling the other as she did. She watched Nick squirm as she did, growing more turned on by the second, especially as he kept brushing against her already wet pussy.

Pearl kept tweaking Nick's sensitive nipples as she shimmied her way down the bed. Nick groaned deeply as she did, feeling her hot, wet centre rubbing over his rock hard cock. She ran her nails down his stomach and over his crotch, steering clear of his twitching cock. Pearl trailed spirals over the soft skin of his hips, teasing herself thinking how much it would tickle to have Nick do that to her, wishing their roles were reversed momentarily.

"Are you just going to tease me all night?" Nick writhed impatiently, making Pearl giggle.

"I had thought about it, yes," she bent forward and blew softly over his shaft, "but no," Pearl assured him as she repositioned herself between his legs; she ran her fingers softly up and down him, earning a tormented growl.

"Are you sure?" he emphasised each syllable with strained humour. Pearl laughed.

"I'm sure, my love," she lowered her head kissed him delicately on his tip, "I intend to take my time on you, work you up as much as you can take," Pearl let her lips brush over Nick's skin as she spoke, "and, eventually, let you explode inside my mouth."

"For fuck's sake," Nick squirmed in frustration, "can I please just touch you?"

"No." Pearl licked Nick slowly from base to tip as she played with his balls, massaging softly. Nick made a noise between a growl and a sigh.

"Oh god," he breathed as Pearl's tongue encircled his throbbing head, "oh god."

Round and round then down his shaft with the tip of her tongue, then roughly back up, mirroring her tongue with her fingers on his balls, his thighs, over his stomach and back to the sensitive skin around the base of his cock. Nick's breath was becoming ragged and punctuated with moans.

Finally, Pearl took his head into her mouth and sucked it, lips pursed as though sucking a lollipop.

"Fuck me!" he cried and fisted both hands into Pearl's short hair.

Pearl immediately stopped.

"What were you told?"

"Oh come on!" Nick moaned in frustration, "Just a little-haha no!"

Pearl cut him off by scribbling her nails over the sole of his foot.

"Keep still," Pearl instructed sternly.

"For fu-ugh!" Nick was caught off guard as Pearl took his length into her mouth, sucking softly as she drew him out again.

Nick watched transfixed as she brought her hand up to join her mouth, pumping him slowly as she alternated between sucking and licking and swallowing him again. The heat of Pearl's mouth rushed over his cock again and again. As Nick felt the building tension, he threw his head back and secured his bottom lip firmly beneath his teeth. Pearl suddenly ceased touching him completely. Nick bucked uselessly and whined as he found nothing to scratch his itch against. Cool air ran over his tip and he moaned reactively. Pearl chuckled.

"Sadist." He accused.

"You love it." She agreed, tongue darting over his tip sporadically.

"I am going to cum all over your face if you don't do something." Nick threatened in a voice more like begging.

"Don't be silly," Pearl hooked one leg over Nick's thigh, "Mmf, I am so hot from watching you teetering on the edge." She rocked back and forth, slick heat spreading over Nick's skin.

"So let me fuck you!" Nick demanded.

"No, not yet. And if you keep asking then I'll tickle your feet again." Pearl warned, reaching down towards his toes. Nick wiggled his foot frantically.

"Ok, ok!"

"Good." Pearl leant forward and lapped at Nick's flushed nipple. She waited for Nick to relax into the feeling before pinching the other nipple sharply.

"Mmmmm," Nick's voice rumbled, somewhere between a moan and a growl.

"It is so sexy when you do that."

Nick shook his head but didn't say anything. Pearl rolled her eyes and nibbled. Nick moan-growled again and Pearl began rocking again. Nick tried to reach his hard-on with his tied hands but found Pearl blocked him.

"That's it!"

Pearl quickly flipped, jamming both Nick's legs beneath her buttocks, forcing both feet together, she leaned forward and scrawled her nails over his arches. Nick flopped like a fish, shouting his protests and cackling uncontrollably.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Nick pleaded, trying to push Pearl off, "stop, stop!"

"You know, these blow jobs would last a lot longer if you had more self-control." Pearl threw back over her shoulder.

"Fuck you." Nick sulked.

Pearl laughed and shuffled backwards until she sat backwards over Nick's dick. He throbbed pleasantly below her. Pearl rubbed herself along him, lifting off every now and again to grunts of protest. Despite the fear of punishment, Nick ran his fingers over Pearl's butt, tickling one of her most sensitive spots. Pearl giggled and squirmed, feeling herself getting hotter, losing control.

"Ah-ah," Pearl chided, lifting off him completely, "you're meant to finish inside my mouth."

"Well, get on with it then!"

Much to Nick's relief, this was the one plea Pearl paid attention to. She caressed him softly up and down a few times with her hand before taking a firmer hold of his shaft and sucking at his head. In and out, licking and sucking, not letting him get used to one particular sensation and all the while, pumping him with her hand.

"Oh fuck, oh shit!"

Pearl moaned as she sucked him, moving her mouth over him in time with her hand. The closer Nick got, the hotter she became.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

Pearl moaned as she quickened her pace, massaging his hip as she braced against it. Nick buried his face in a pillow and tried his best not to buck into Pearl's mouth.

He moaned and sank his teeth into the pillow. As hot cum filled her mouth, Pearl swallowed and continued moving over him, prolonging Nick's moment for as long as possible. Nick shuddered each time she drew him back into her mouth until finally, she pulled back, kissing and caressing his hips.

"Now you may touch me." She grinned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Long Hard Day, Long Hard Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds