• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 03

Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 03

"The best part of waking up is your man's tongue up your butt," Fatima Sayyid said to herself, and the tall, curvy Arab gal purred with contentment. For the first time in a while, her day was starting right. Life isn't easy for immigrant women living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. It's a good thing Fatima likes to make her own fun.

Face down and big ass up, the voluptuous, bronze-skinned and raven-haired beauty was enjoying smooth pleasure of the most wondrous kind. For a handsome Haitian brother named Raul James held her big ass cheeks wide open, and buried his tongue up her asshole. And the young man couldn't get enough of the way Fatima's ass smelled and tasted...

"Give me that booty juice," Raul said, playfully slapping Fatima's ass cheeks, and then he continued working his tongue up her butt hole. At the age of fifty seven, the recently widowed Arab lady had one of the best asses that Raul had ever seen. And he'd been banging hot women with big beautiful butts for a while, so he definitely knew what he was talking about...

"You like my booty?" Fatima purred, and she briefly turned to look at Raul. The brother didn't even notice, so focused was he on eating her ass. Fatima licked her lips and fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Dammit, she was horny as can be and Raul was tormenting her like only he could. Ever since Fatima and Raul hooked up following her husband Salman's untimely demise, life hadn't been the same for the demure Arab widow...

"I totally love this ass," Raul paused to say, and with that, he jammed two fingers into Fatima's pussy and continued to tease her asshole with his tongue. That's when Fatima just about went nuts. She squealed, absolutely loving what Raul was doing to her. Raul watched as Fatima's big sexy body shuddered and she cried out, orgasmic. With her, he always knew which buttons to push...

"Oh, the things I am going to do to you," Fatima said to Raul, a naughty look on her lovely face. Disheveled, makeup-free, sans Hijab, the Arab MILF was an naturel, and her raw beauty took Raul's breath away. Drawing her to him, Raul embraced Fatima, and they shared a passionate kiss. Fatima could taste herself on Raul's lips, but she absolutely did not care...

"Show me what you got," Raul teased, and Fatima winked at him, then grabbed his dick. Smiling at her lover, Fatima stroked his dick, and then bent down and took him into her mouth. The handsome, dark-skinned stud sighed happily as the Arab MILF began sucking his dick. She didn't rush like some of the younger women that Raul sometimes bedded, nor did she hesitate like some of the romantic ingénues he occasionally fucked. Nope, Fatima had a style all her own...

"Yum," Fatima cooed, and she licked Raul's dick, gently pulling back his foreskin and caressing his balls while licking his dick head. Raul was on cloud nine, and Fatima had brought him there. Amazed, he watched as her lovely head bobbed up and down while she sucked his dick. Soon, Raul was harder than a piston, and Fatima smiled, for she had major plans for that big dark dick of his...

"I want that ass," Raul said, caressing Fatima's big bronze booty as she licked his dick. Fatima winked at him and nodded eagerly. A few moments later, Fatima got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Raul smiled and slid his finger into her asshole, and then grabbed some lotion. He smeared some on his dick and applied the rest on Fatima's booty hole. Fatima quivered with anticipation, and Raul stroked his hard dick before pressing it against her bum.

"Fuck that ass if you dare," Fatima teased, and Raul grinned and playfully slapped her big ass, then pushed his dick into her butt hole. Raul began working his dick into Fatima's asshole. The Arab MILF's butt hole gripped his dick like a damn vise and he absolutely loved it. As far as Raul knew, Muslim women like Fatima were usually opposed to anal sex for cultural and religious reasons. Which made this erotic transgression all the more delicious...

"Oh yes, that ass is tight, I love it," Raul chimed, and the burly young Haitian stud closed his eyes as he fucked Fatima's butt. The Arab gal's big butt undulated before him and he filled her asshole with his dick. Fatima screamed loudly as he fucked her, and she absolutely loved what he was doing to her. For ages Fatima had been craving butt sex but her boring husband Salman always balked at the idea. Fortunately, Raul absolutely loved everything to do with her big Arabian booty.

"Damn, that was fun," Fatima said, a little while later, after Raul pulled out of her butt hole. She felt great, even though things got a bit awkward a few minutes later. Fatima felt a bit gassy after Raul fucked her in the ass and let one loose. That's right, the gorgeous Arab lady farted, right in front of her hunky Haitian lover. Instead of being uptight about it, Raul laughed off Fatima's bum-related blunder, and let one loose himself.

"To many more days like this one," Raul said, as he pulled Fatima close, and kissed her. The two lovebirds spent the remainder of the morning enjoying each other. In the early afternoon, they went out to Creole Sensations, a neat Haitian restaurant located in the east end of Ottawa, and grabbed a bite. And then they headed to the movies. Just another day in the lives of a passionate couple doing their own thing in the Canadian capital.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds