• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Sandman "Blackmailed" Ch. 02

Mrs. Sandman "Blackmailed" Ch. 02

** Alternate Ending **

Please read "Cock Tease" before continuing!!

*

Mrs. Sandman awakens hours later, it's evening now. Her head is spinning and her vision is blurred. She's lying in bed and doesn't remember how she got there. She looks down at her body and finds that she's mostly naked, wearing only pantyhose. Someone has taken a marker and written "Cock Tease" across her chest and "Fuck Me" above her pussy. She has a huge strap-on dildo in her left hand and her body is covered in dry, crusty semen.

"What the hell happened to me!" she whispers to herself.

The last thing she remembers is having a drink at the bar with Dick and comes to the realization that Dick was the culprit.

"I must've been drugged!" "That son of a bitch slipped something in my drink!"

Mrs. Sandman drags herself out of bed, strips off the soiled pantyhose and still woozy she stumbles into the shower. With the water turned up as hot as she can take it she begins to scrub every trace of the crusty DNA from her body and starts planning her revenge.

A long while later she exits the shower and her ivory white skin is now bright pink from the scalding hot water. Walking over to her wardrobe she picks out a sexy black outfit because she feels like a Commando about to go on a dangerous mission. She pulls on a pair of black, extremely sheer Italian pantyhose and tops them off with a pair of black patent leather spike heeled pumps. Lastly, she puts on her war paint; thick lines of black mascara to outline her large beautiful eyes and dripping wet red lipstick is applied to her pouty lips. She's ready for war and heads down to the lounge.

The lounge is crowded, it's Friday night, the DJ and the hotels videographer are setting up their equipment. Standing at the entrance to the lounge she scans every man in the room looking for Dick. Any man who meets her gaze melts into a puddle of unworthiness, knowing that she is beyond their reach. Dick is not in the lounge but Mrs. Sandman spots the same cute blonde at the bar. She served up the drink that Dick spiked.

Taking a stool at the bar in front of Jessie she get's right to the point.

"Have you seen Dick?"

"Haven't seen him all day." Jessie lies.

"But he did leave something for you."

Jessie reaches under the counter and pushes a small envelope across the bar to Mrs. Sandman.

Opening it she finds a small memory card and a short note.

It says, "I'll meet you in your Suite in 30 minutes".

Mrs. Sandman tucks the items into her tiny purse and heads back to her Suite so she can see what's on the memory card and wait for Dick to show up.

It's best that she confront him in private anyway.

As she gets up to leave Jessie calls after her.

"Hey! Don't you want a drink? I'll make you a real good one!"

Mrs. Sandman waves her off. "No thanks." "Maybe another time."

Back in her Suite Mrs. Sandman inserts the memory card into her laptop and a video starts to play.

It shows her being gang banged by a half dozen men! It's filmed in such a way that you can't tell that she's unconscious, careful editing makes it look like she's a willing participant. Mrs. Sandman watches in horror as the men fuck and violate her in every possible way. Having seen enough she slams the lid of the laptop closed and paces the room waiting for Dick to show up. She's literally shaking with anger.

Minutes later there's a soft knock. Mrs. Sandman storms over to the door and flings it open expecting to see Dick but instead it's Jessie standing there with a smug look on her face

"YOU!" "Why are you here?" Mrs. Sandman says furious.

"Where's that bastard Dick!"

Jessie pushes past Mrs. Sandman and enters the Suite.

Mrs. Sandman asks her again. "Where's that bastard Dick?!"

"Oh, you mean my HUSBAND?"

"Your husband?!""Dick is your husband?" Mrs. Sandman says in disbelief.

"That son of a bitch DRUGGED AND FUCKED me!" "Him and his pervert friends GANG BANGED me right in this room!"

"First of all, Dick never touched you." "I know because I was there."

"You were there?" Mrs. Sandman asks, confused.

"That's right you dumb cunt." "IT WAS ME who drugged you!"

"And it was ME and MY friends that fucked you."

"You?" Mrs. Sandman says in stunned disbelief.

"Yes, me." "Would a man need a strap-on dildo you stupid bitch?" "I fucked you good."

Mrs. Sandman takes a step towards Jessie with her hand raised for a bitch slap.

Jessie raises a finger. "Not so fast whore."

"If this video happens to get "leaked" your career as a respectable high class attorney is ruined."

"So listen carefully slut." "This is how it's going to be."

"I own you now." "You will be my BITCH."

Jessie learned something about herself in her last encounter with Mrs. Sandman. She learned that she was a bit of a sadist. That she really enjoyed drugging, dominating, humiliating and fucking the little whore. She wanted more.

Mrs. Sandman hangs her head in defeat and stares at the floor.

"Now, let's get started."

Jessie takes a seat on the sofa, hikes her skirt up and spreads her legs. She's not wearing any panties.

"Kneel." She orders Mrs. Sandman.

Mrs. Sandman gets to her knees and is face to face with Jessie's pussy.

"Get busy slut!" Jessie orders with a cocky smile.

Mrs. Sandman pleads. "Jessica, please, no."

"MISTRESS!!" "MY NAME IS MISTRESS!" Jessie screams. "SAY IT!"

"Yes... Mistress." Mrs. Sandman says meekly.

"NOW LICK MY PUSSY!"

It wasn't about the sex. It was about the power and control. Jessie was drunk with power. She was in full Dominatrix mode.

Mrs. Sandman leans forward and flicks her tongue out, barely touching Jessie's snatch.

Jessie grabs hold of her head and stuffs her face between her legs so that Mrs. Sandman is gasping for air.

"LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" she orders.

Mrs. Sandman reasons that if she does a good job maybe Jessie will be satisfied and this nightmare will end.

So she submits and starts licking Jessie's pussy "like she means it". Mrs. Sandman has sexual talents beyond anything in the Kama Sutra and puts them to use. She starts by slowly and sensuously licking Jessie's wet slit from bunghole to clit over and over.

"Oh yeah, that's it you dirty slut, lick my asshole." Jessie moans with pleasure.

Jessie is getting off on humiliating and degrading her submissive slave. Mrs. Sandman takes Jessie by surprise and jams her tongue deep up Jessie's juicy cunt. Jessie throws her head back and gasps at the sudden and unexpected penetration. Mrs. Sandman is relentless and repeatedly stabs her long talented tongue in an out of Jessie's wet snatch like a cock while sucking on her stiff swollen clit.

"Fuck me with your tongue slut!" she orders. "Make me cum you whore!" "Fuck meeeeee!"

The pleasure is more than Jessie has ever experienced, it's pleasure bordering on pain. She starts to squirm and whimper. She even tries to pull away but Mrs. Sandman holds tight on her hips and pulls her even deeper onto her writhing eel like tongue.

Jessie begins to plead."NO MORE!" "STOP!" "NOOO!!"

Mrs. Sandman sees that she's in control now and shoves her thumb up Jessie's ass!

Jessie arches her back, curls her toes and screams. "AEIEEEEEEE!!"

"YOU BITCH!" "OH!" "OH!" "I'M CUUMMMMINNGG!"

Jessie's eyes practically bulge out there sockets and her mouth is stretched wide open in a contorted 'O' face.

She twitches and spasms while impaled on Mrs. Sandman's writhing tongue and thumb.

Jessie grabs Mrs. Sandman by the hair and gushes pussy cum all over her pretty face.

When the twitching begins to subside Mrs. Sandman abruptly pops her thumb out of Jessie's tight ass and Jessie flops back down onto the sofa with her legs spread wide and her pussy juices seeping into the cushions.

Mrs. Sandman gets to her feet and wipes Jessie's cum from her face with the sleeve of her blouse.

"I did what you asked." She says to Jessie. "Now I'm leaving."

Jessie jumps to her feet and bitch slaps Mrs. Sandman across the face.

"I didn't ASK you anything bitch." "I ORDERED you." She says, her voice dripping with hatred.

"And I'll TELL you when it's time to leave." "UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes..... Mistress." Mrs. Sandman replies sobbing softly.

Jessie asserts her dominance and regains control.

"We still have some unfinished business to attend to." "Remember my husband Richard? "Dick?"

"The man you cock teased so badly that he had to jerk off in a bathroom stall?" "How humiliating."

A knock sounded at the door and Dick walked in.

"Dick, you remember Mrs. Sandman?"

Dick stares at Mrs. Sandman in silence like a creep. He's obviously in lust with her and unable to hide it.

His eyes roam hungrily up and down her voluptuous body. His wife Jessie is a stick figure compared to this Goddess.

"Mrs. Sandman and I have come to an agreement."

"She's sorry for the way that she treated you and begs your forgiveness."

"She'll do ANYTHING to make things right."

"Isn't that right slut?"

Mrs. Sandman just nods her head and stares at the floor.

Jessie walks over to her husband and unzips his fly.

Dicks obscenely huge cock flops out of his pants and wags between his legs.

Mrs. Sandman gasps at the site of it and actually takes a step back in fear.

Dick looks down at this cock then up at Mrs. Sandman with an evil grin on his face.

"Suck my cock." He says, half expecting that this is some kind of cruel joke his wife is playing on him.

Mrs. Sandman take a step forward and gets to her knees.

"See?" Jessie says. "I told you."

Dick takes his thick flaccid cock in one hand and slides the bulbous head of it across her shiny red lips but her mouth remains closed so he slaps her across the face with it! "SLAP!" She winces at the impact. Then he gives her another one. "SLAP!" It's was like getting slapped with a thick wet rope. Mrs. Sandman relents and starts teasing and licking his shaft from balls to tip. Dick wasn't amused.

"Stop licking me you fucking cock tease!" "That's what got you into this predicament!"

"I said, SUCK my cock!"

Mrs. Sandman opens wide and takes only the fat knob of his cock into her mouth.

"My WHOLE cock!" He orders, losing his patience.

"Here, let me help." Jessie volunteers.

She grabs ahold of Mrs. Sandman's head and stuffs it down onto her husbands' meat. Balls deep.

"Mmmmmmph!".... "Mmmmmmph!".... Mrs. Sandman has to call on her Kama Sutra skills once again.

She unhinges her jaw and relaxes her throat muscles so she can take the full length and thickness of Dicks gargantuan prick. Her neck resembles a Python that's swallowed a football. The enormous head of Dicks cock can be seen sliding up and down inside her neck as he face fucks her. Even Jessie is impressed.

"Wow, that slut has got some skills!" She says with astonishment and a little bit of jealousy.

Dick is enjoying his incredible blowjob. He's never had a woman who could swallow his whole cock.

"Look at me while I fuck your face." He orders.

Mrs. Sandman looks up at him with her tear filled, big brown eyes.

Jessie rudely interrupts. "OK, OK, enough foreplay." "Fuck the bitch."

"Get on your hands and knees pig."

She obeys and gets in the doggy position with her knees spread wide. Dick kneels behind her and rubs the head of his cock up and down her pink slit. Mrs. Sandman was secretly looking forward to having that giant cock in her pussy.

"Is your pussy nice and wet whore?" Jessie asks her. "Mrs. Sandman nods her head, ready for her fucking."

"Fuck her ASS!" Jessie tells Dick.

Mrs. Sandman's jaw drops. "WHAT?!"

"Sorry slut, but he's not putting that horse meat up MY ass!"

"But it won't fit!" She desperately argues.

Jessie gets a confused look on her face like the blonde bimbo that she is.

"Hmmmmm... where have I heard that before?"

"If the cock don't fit; you must not quit."

"Or something like that."

"FUCK HER ASS!" She screams at Dick.

Dick spits on Mrs. Sandman's asshole.

She tries to reason with him. "Dick PLEASE!" "You can't!" "Don't!" "Stop!" "NOOOOOOO!!!"

With one mighty heave he forces all 12 fat inches up Mrs. Sandman's tight ass.

White searing pain shoots through her body. Her eyelids flutter and she blacks out keelilng over onto her face with her perfectly plump ass up in the air.

She regains consciousness a minute later and Dick is still happily pumping away at her. As Dicks massive member slides in and out of her ass she starts to moan and groan dancing on the razors edge of pleasure and pain. She's never been so full of cock.

Jessie is getting horny watching her husband ass fuck her enemy. She decides to join in and fixes her strap-on dildo in place, making sure the base of it aligns perfectly with her clit then she kneels in front of her slave. Mrs. Sandman's eyes are glazed over and sleepy looking like she's been drugged. Her mouth is open and a bit of drool is running down her chin. She's in a cock coma.

"Open up bitch!" Jessie orders, then sticks her big rubber cock into Mrs. Sandman's mouth. She takes it all without complaint. Dick and Jessie fuck her from both ends like a pig on a spit. The double fucking snaps Mrs. Sandman out of her daze. She's reached the end of her endurance and can't take the pounding much longer. The only way to make them stop is to force them both to cum.

Reaching back between her legs she grabs ahold of Dicks massive ball sack and starts massaging and squeezing his balls. Then she starts thrusting her mouth deep onto Jessie's cock causing it to bump up against her swollen clit. It's working! She can feel Dick's cock twitching inside her ass and his balls contracting as he shoots a horse's load of hot jizz up her ass. She milks his ball sack of every last drop. Jessie meanwhile is fucking her mouth faster and faster as she also nears climax. Dick is grunting like a pig while Jessie is screeching like a banshee. Even Mrs. Sandman begins her own orgasm but her mouth is stuffed with Jessie's thick cock so the only sound that escapes is a muffled, "Oommmmph!" "Oommmmph!" It's a sexual symphony of orgasms.

Finally, they're all spent and collapse into a pile of sweaty, sex stinking flesh.

One by one they pull themselves to their feet.

Having pleased her Mistress and Dick so well Mrs. Sandman asks to leave.

"Mistress Jessie, may I leave now?"

Jessie is pleased with Mrs. Sandman's submissive demeaner but isn't quite ready to let go.

"Not just yet." Jessie replies dashing her hopes.

"Strip." Jessie demands.

Mrs. Sandman is fully dressed except for the whole that Dick ripped out of her pantyhose.

She kicks off her expensive Jimmy Choo high heeled pumps and Jessie immediately steps into them.

"They look fabulous on me!" "I'll be keeping these." She says.

A flash of anger crosses Mrs. Sandman's face but it disappears immediately when Jessie meets her gaze.

"Keep going slut." "Let's see what's under the fancy wrapper."

Mrs. Sandman continues the strip tease, letting her sexy black dress drop to the floor followed by her matching lacy black bra. No panties, because sluts don't wear panties. Lastly, she peels her ultra-sheer imported pantyhose from her curvy legs and feet. She stands there at attention with cum dribbling out of her ass and trickling down the inside of her thighs.

Jessie proceeds to walk around her in a slow circle while examining her closely from head to toe for any flaws or defects; like an object about to be auctioned off. Her skin is as white and perfect as a fine pearl. She could have been Snow White in an earlier life. Except for being a slut. Try as she might Jessie couldn't find a single imperfection. No scars, tattoo's, stretch marks, pimples or blemishes. Not even one grey hair. Nothing!

Jessie is thrilled to be the owner of such a perfect female specimen.

"You may leave." Jessie finally dismisses her.

"Thank you, Mistress." Mrs. Sandman says meekly and bends over to pick up her bra.

"No." Jessie says. "I'm keeping that." Even though it obviously wouldn't fit her smallish tits.

Mrs. Sandman nods in agreement and instead reaches for her dress.

"No." "That's mine too."

"But Mistress, I'm naked." Mrs. Sandman says in a timid voice.

"Yes." "Yes, you are." Jessie says with a smirk.

"Why are you still here?" "I dismissed you." Jessie says growing annoyed.

"GET!" "OUT!" She screams into Mrs. Sandman's face.

Poor Mrs. Sandman nearly jumps out of her skin and runs for the door.

She runs naked into the hallway and into a group of Teamster Steel Workers attending a convention.

She has to run the gantlet of their groping hands and cat calls to get back to her room.

Slamming the door behind her she calls for a limo to take her to the airport, then back East to her home and safety.

Weeks have passed since Mrs. Sandman's ordeal. She was feeling confident that it was all behind her now.

That is until she received a letter in the mail with a return address that said only 'Jessica'.

Her hands trembled as she opened Pandora's Box.

Inside was a small gold coin with Jessica's image stamped on it. There was a note.

It said simply... "The bearer of this coin shall be entitled to any sexual favor on demand."

"What?" Mrs. Sandman whispers to herself in disbelief.

"How many of these coins did she make?"

"Who did she give them too?"

TO BE CONTINUED ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Sandman "Blackmailed" Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 812 milliseconds