• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Airplane Crash Fantasy

Airplane Crash Fantasy

(This is an interracial fantasy is you have issues with that just don't read the story this isn't a place for hate)

*

I'm on my very first airplane ride to Texas. I hate planes ever since my aunt died in the twin towers on September 11,2001. So far the ride was smooth the husky black man beside me was exhausted he has slept since sitting down. I've been listened to country music the whole time and I know we are an hour from landing. Just as I start to relax a little is when the plane hits some turbulence and I panic gripping onto the arm chair.

"Damn girl, loose the grip on my thigh." The black husky man beside me grunted out.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry I thought I grabbed the arm rest." I apologize while blushing.

"It's cool, so it's your first time flying huh?" He asked smiling showing off those beautiful white teeth of his causing my heart to race.

Before I could answer the oxygen mask fell down in front of us and the captain came over the intercom.

Passengers please remain calm and put on your mask. The plane has been struck by lightning and we are going down. Please brace for impact.

"Did he just...say... we ... are ...crashing." I panted starting to have a panic attack.

" Yes, here put the on." The man helped slip the oxygen mask over my face before doing the same to him.

I felt the nice man grab my hand and I gripped it just as tight as I did his thigh earlier. The plane was now nosediving, shaking and a lot of alarms were going off. I opened my eyes for a second and that was just long enough for me to see the back half of the plane was missing. People were screaming and holding their loved one. We all knew this was the end there was no way we could survive such tragedy. I said a small prayer and was ready to be meet by death. The plane hit something hard causing my head to bounce off the seat and there I went slipping into unconsciousness.

However later it became.

My head was pounding, I tried opening my eyes but everything was dark and blurry. I felt my hand holding something so I squeezed it.

"Welcome back beautiful, you had me scared." That husky voice I knew it from somewhere.

I finally blinked a few times and my eyes focused showing that beautifully sculpted black face. He did have a cut on his head which was bleeding but not too bad. I just hope everyone else is okay.

"Thanks , I'm good have you checked on anyone else!" I asked

"No, wanted to make sure you were okay first sweetheart." He smiled and leaned in close to me

Player trying to get kissed when we could of died. Why the hell not!?

I leaned the rest of the way and his luscious lips moved with mine sending chills all out my body. This man was talented and I swear if this wasn't a tragedy I would be jumping his bones right now. I pushed on his chest slowly backing away.

"We need to check on everyone else." I slightly moaned.

He nodded pecked my lips one last time and we unbuckled. Standing up my legs were wobbly but o shook that off and started walking around the half of the plane that was still intact.

This was traumatizing, I knew I should of just rented a car. Everyone was dead. Not one person was okay, well besides us. I cried this was my worse nightmare come true. We walked outside the plane it was now dark and we began wondering the woods. We were only an hour from Austin when we crashed we have to be next to something right?

An hour later

I was now exhausted my fellow plane survivor was carrying me on his back. I just looked up from laying my head down and I spotted a house.

"Oh thank god." I screamed jumping off his back.

I ran the rest of the way to the house. I began banging on the door, I didn't know what time it was but only that I need help and a shower. Finally this woman who appears to be in her thirties opened the door.

"Oh God sweetie, are you alright?" She asked in her southern accent.

"No we were just in a plane crash, everyone else is dead besides us. It was so horrific we both need stitches and for you to call for help for us please." I begged

"Of course, come on in. Seth!" She yelled up the stairs before going to phone and calling 911.

As she was explaining what happened to the police this guy walked down the stairs in a doctors coat looking like he walked straight out of Grey's Anatomy.

"Darling get my suture kit please." He said to the young lady.

**

We are now stitched up the police are out looking for the plane crash area and will come get our statements tomorrow.

"Why don't you two go get washed up, there are two showers in the bathroom down here. Towels,washcloths and everything you will need is also in there and we will find you some clothes." The young lady explained

"Thank you so much." I hugged her before grabbing the handsome black mans hand and leading him to the shower.

" I just realized I don't know your name." He said following behind me.

"Duh sorry, I'm Ruby. What's your name?" I asked as we reached the bathroom.

"Marcus,nice to meet you Ruby." He shook my hand as we both laughed

I grabbed myself a towel,washcloth and a bottle of Victoria's Secret body wash. As I started into the first shower door I realized something. I don't want to be alone right now and can you blame me it's been one fucked up day.

"I don't want to be alone and I realize this is forward but can you shower with me." I said looking away from him as I felt the blush rise on my cheeks

"Of course." Marcus said like it was no big deal

We both stripped out of our bloody and torn clothes and stepped in. Marcus turned the water on adjusting it and then stepping behind the water for me to get in. I kept my eyes on his face until I got under the water and turned my back to him. The hot water felt great on my sore body that I'm sure was bruised.

"I'll wash you and you can wash me ." He said stepping I behind me and washing my back.

I started to object but I'm in no mood to object this handsome black man.

I leaned my head forward as he continued washing my backside. I heard him squirt soap on something and began lathering it up. Then his strong black hands grabbed my breast causing me to gasp out and he hesitated until I moaned for him to continue. It felt so good the way he was massaging and pinching my nipples I threw my head back against his shoulder. Those luscious lips attacked my neck as his hangs work their magic and I moaned louder than I intended to.

Marcus pushed on my back and bent me over slamming his very large cock inside me causing me to scream out and then he wrapped his hand around my mouth and he fucked me over and over again from the back. He was hitting all the right places my clit was throbbing. I'm about to explode I grind my pussy against his balls and came all over his dark member.

Marcus pulled me back up by my hair and pulled out of me as he slammed me against the glass door before picking me up and sliding back into me I grabbed his shoulders and leaned forward biting his neck and suckling. His large black hands grabbed my ass and began working it as he was pounding into me. This man knew my body better than I did. His huge member was throbbing inside me I felt him spill his semen into me and slowly let me slide down to my feet.

He dropped to his knees in front of me and began eating me out with that talented tongue of his. He massaged my clit and fucked my pussy with his tongue. I grabbed his head pushing him closer as I came over the edge my cum glistening on his face as he licked my cum from those big lips of his.Marcus was now on all fours in front of me.

"Dominate me baby I like a girl who can fuck me back." He moaned

I spanked his black muscular ass and massaged it just like he did mine earlier. I dropped to my knees and pumped his member with my left hand and I slipped two fingers inside his tight ass. His moans were amazing they made me want to ride that big rod. I pumped both hands fast as he yelled and moaned for me not to stop .

" Turn over sexy." I moaned

Marcus flipped over and I took all over his 12 inch member in my mouth and continued fingering his ass. He gripes my hair pushing my head more causing me to gag around him. My fingers were getting sore and he was throbbing I pulled away and climbed on his lap riding that big dick like a cowgirl.

"Oh fuck yes Marcus make me scream." I moaned biting his pec.

I raised off him and he began drilling my pussy so hard it was the only sore part of my body I could think of.

"Yes! Yes! "I screamed

"Oh damn baby I'm going to come inside that little white pussy." He moaned

"Do it, fill me up make me yours." I moaned

"Ah fuck yeah baby girl." He exploded in me while spanking my ass making me come all over him.

We both laughed as we held each other and then stood up this time to actually get clean.

We walked out of the bathroom to the couple on the couch making out we can only assume they heard us and got turned on. We laughed and made our way to the spare room they said they had earlier and actually went to sleep. We are exhausted I mean we are the only people who survived a plane crash today.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Airplane Crash Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds