• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Meat

Meat

12

The following story includes a transgender character, Domination/submission and derogatory terms used to humiliate. If this offends you please do not read any further.

*

James was supposed to meet a friend for a late dinner at "Meat," the best steak restaurant in town. Then just as James arrived, he received a text informing him something had come up, and his friend wouldn't be able to make it. He had already walked in, and since he hadn't yet eaten, he decided to stay and eat by himself.

James is six feet tall with an athletic body, blue eyes, wide shoulders, a firm butt, and short blonde hair. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans. The best steak house doesn't have to be the most expensive and in this case it wasn't. His casual clothes were just fine for "Meat."

His waitress came to the table shortly after he sat down and said with a high pitched strong Asian accent, "My name is Chu would you like something to drink." James looked up to find himself starring at a petite Asian Goddess. Her straight, jet black hair was parted on the right side. It was long enough for the hair that hung down in front over her shoulder, to just get down to her small breasts. She was only about five feet five inches tall, had dark eyes, a tiny nose, high cheek bones, a thin lean body, fair skin, and a big smile. She was wearing the wait staff's uniform of a red blouse and black pants. Chu wore the pants extremely tight, showing off her hard body.

James had travelled extensively around the world. Especially around Southeast Asia. He always thought Asian women were probably the most beautiful women in the world. They are always so feminine. Physically Asian features are naturally effeminate. But in addition, for the most part, Asian women do everything they can with their makeup, clothes and attitude to showcase their femininity at all times. Chu was a perfect example of this. She was as alluring and delicate a woman as he had ever encountered.

James suddenly realized that he was acting like the proverbial deer in headlights, and had been staring at this woman for far too long without responding to her inquiry. The grin on her face showed that she had noticed him leering at her.

He knew he was going to have steak. James could never understand people who went to a steak house and ordered the one obligatory chicken item on the menu. Or went to a great Italian restaurant and never ate any pasta. So with his steak he wanted a good glass of red wine. He asked if they had an Australian Shiraz. Chu said they carried a very good bottle, and he ordered the large size glass of it.

As she walked away to get him his wine, he noticed that she had a firm little bum. The kind women go to the gym and spend hours on the stair climber and in spin classes trying to achieve. Looking at her lithe body he was pretty sure this was just natural for her. His gaze followed her, and her cute little ass, until she disappeared into the kitchen.

James was definitely an ass man. Others could have all the big tits they wanted as far as he was concerned. Tits were OK, just not his biggest turn on. Which is probably another reason he found Asian women so sexy. Let's be honest, Asian women are not known for large breasts. He would much rather stare at, fondle, and lick a beautiful ass than big boobs any day. Either a big black booty like Beyonce has, or a tiny firm butt like he had just watched walk away. Both made his cock hard.

Hidden away was something about James that nobody but he knew. That in addition to being an ass man, he was also a cock man. A better description would be he was a size queen. He loved big cocks. He was sure nobody would ever find out about his attraction to cock, as he wasn't at all attracted to men - only cocks. Men's masculinity was sexually a turn off for him. Hairy chests and big muscles did nothing for him. So he figured since you can't have a cock without a man he would never act on his love of dick.

When Chu came back with the wine to take James' order he asked her, "What steak dish would you recommend?"

She replied with a big smile, "The porterhouse is the biggest one we have on the menu. Do you like big juicy cuts of meat? Are you man enough to take it?" As she said it she was standing with her feet wide apart and her hands on her hips.

James noticed the smirk on her face as she said it. Although he gathered from her look and her confident almost aggressive posture that he was missing something, he had no doubt she was also flirting with him.

He said, "I will take the biggest piece of meat you can serve me. Let me have the porterhouse."

This elicited a giggle from Chu as she said, "If you stay until I get off work, I just might give it to you," continuing the flirtation between them.

Chu stopped by numerous times during the meal to make sure James was happy. They had an ongoing conversation all evening.

By the time he finished his steak, along with two more glasses of wine; he had found out that she lived alone, she was from Thailand, and she had come here around a year ago. This brought back good memories for James. He informed her he had been to "The Land of Smiles" a few years back and loved it.

She was from Chang Mai in the North. Which explained why her skin was so light compared to many Thai women. It is much cooler in the North and the locals tend to have a lighter complexion.

James told her, "I never went there. I was in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket."

Chu smiled and said, "That is where most male Farangs (foreigners) go when they go to Thailand. In order to enjoy the bars. Did you meet some sexy women while you were there?"

He knew she was talking about the hookers available at the bars to fuck for a very cheap price. He blushed, not needing to respond, as his face told her the answer to her query. He thought the direction this conversation had gone had just eliminated any chance of going home with her tonight.

She leaned in and told him, "Don't worry baby. I know what Western men do when they go to Thailand."

Chu asked if he went to boystown when he was in Thailand. Boystown is the area in large Thai cities that has mostly gay bars. Where Farangs can find themselves tight small Asian men to fuck, just like the tight small Asian women in the other bars.

He emphatically said, "No, I'm not gay!"

"So did you go with any ladyboys while you were there?"

Thailand is famous for its ladyboys. Or as they are called in the West transgender, transsexual, trannys, or shemales. But Thailand's ladyboys are consistently considered to be the most beautiful and passable in the world. Many times you would never know a woman had a cock, unless she told you, until you got into bed with her. Thai society is much more accepting of ladyboys than other places in the world. Which probably explains why there are so many ladyboys in the country.

James hesitated in his response to Chu's question, which prompted her to say, "You did, didn't you?"

"No I was with some other guys on the trip. They wouldn't have understood if I did that."

The alcohol must have made him hint in his reply that he might have, if he had been alone. Chu also noticed this was implied in his response and she pushed the point, "So you would have sucked ladyboy cock if you were alone?" James never said anything and nervously looked away from Chu to see if anyone else in the restaurant had heard her. It was getting late and most people had left by now so there wasn't anybody left within earshot.

"Don't worry baby it's fine. I can tell you that you would have loved it if you had got the chance to be a slut for some ladyboy's big cock."

Before he could ponder too long about what Chu had just said, she took her hand and started squeezing and rubbing his cock through his jeans under the table.

"I will still let you drive me home after I get off in an hour if you want."

James was relieved he hadn't blown it with Chu when she found out he had fucked bar girls in Thailand. He was also relieved that the topic changed away from his confusion about if he had any desire to suck a ladyboy's cock. He smiled and said, "I would love to drive you home. I will have another glass of wine while I wait."

Something to know about Aussie Shiraz. While it usually has a bold fruity taste that does pair extremely well with steaks, they also tend to have a very high alcohol content. By the time Chu got off work, James had drank yet another glass. As Chu approached his table after her shift, she could see he was definitely feeling no pain.

"Well it looks like you can't drive tonight. Give me your keys. Tonight I am in charge."

Thinking he was being cute and funny James said , "Yes Mistress," as he handed Chu the keys.

As she took them she said with a mischievous grin, "Remember that tonight."

Normally Thai people, especially women, are quite demure and introspective. It is in their culture and upbringing to be more submissive and reserved. Chu definitely did not fit the mold. Chu was inherently Dominant. All night she had been very forward and brazen in both manner and conversation.

Physically James was much larger than Chu. But his size did not reflect the truth, that his nature tended to be submissive. Wanting to let others take the lead, he also loved when his actions gave them pleasure.

She only lived a short drive from the restaurant. When they arrived James put his arm around Chu as they walked from his car to her apartment. He claimed he needed to do this for a little extra support to make sure he didn't stumble from having drank too much. But really it just gave him a chance to squeeze her tight little ass as they walked. She didn't stop him from copping a feel, which he thought was a great sign for tonight. She was also cupping his ass at the same time and told him with a very confident tone, "I love a tight booty. Tonight this ass is mine."

After entering her apartment they sat down on her couch. Chu grabbed each side of James' face, pulled it down to her lips, and started to suck on his tongue. Next she pulled his shirt over his head. Stopping to suck on his nipples which topped his well defined pecs as her head moved up his midsection. This was followed by getting on her knees between his legs. From her knees she then opened his pants and pulled them off along with his underwear. His four inch, soft, cut, cock was hanging between his legs. With a patch of blonde hair above it.

"I thought a man your size would be bigger."

Looking away from Chu to the floor, a little embarrassed upon hearing her comment on his size he said, "There are another couple of inches in there. I'm a grower."

Chu leaned forward and started rolling her tongue around the head. As she felt him start to get hard she began bobbing her head all the way down each time until six inches of hard cock was in her mouth. Just as James was close to cumming she stopped and stood up saying, "No squirting for you yet my little bitch."

Now James was sitting, completely naked; and Chu was standing, still completely dressed. She turned her back to him and seductively pulled her pants down. As she bent over to get her feet out of the tight pants, James got a great view of her ass covered in blue bikini cut panties. Then looking back over her shoulder at him, she put her thumbs inside her panties by each of her hips and pulled them down until they were just below her ass.

James was now staring at this perfect tiny little ass. She had very little curve in her hips. Making it look almost boyish. James didn't care. He loved a tiny tight ass as much as he did a big wide booty. She swung her hips to the right giving her a little more shape and he instinctively licked his lips.

Chu smiled down at him. She could see how much he wanted to lean forward and kiss her ass.

She then turned around and pulled up the bottom of her blouse to just below her tits, showing off her belly. It was flat with no fat at all. When his gaze went down he could see that when she had stopped pulling her panties down it left exposed three inches of thick black hair above the waistline of her underwear. A perfect rectangle of hair headed down to her pussy between her legs, which was still covered by her panties.

He was in awe of the beauty on display in front of him. A naturally pretty face, framed by luxurious black hair, a flat toned torso, and a thick sexy bush.

Then staring directly into his eyes, she reached again into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down letting them fall to her feet. She spread her legs just a little and down, from being hidden between her legs, fell a seven inch, flaccid, thick, uncut cock. She moved one leg in front of the other bending it slightly, slid her hip to the left, and put her hand on her right hip striking a model's pose for James. This enabled him to get a good look at the stunning little ladyboy in front of him.

Continuing to tower over him, as he was still seated, Chu's eyes and smile indicated a playful look at having revealed the not so small secret of this enticing little imp. She played with her hair, straightening the part and ran her fingers down the length of her hair. Indicating a nervousness, even as she tried to display strength with her pose and her attitude.

James' eyes were now glued to the big cock still slightly swinging between her legs. She lifted it straight out with one finger, about 5 inches from her tight balls. Bringing it that much closer to his face so he could get a better look at it. The last couple of inches still hung straight down. Now only a few inches from his mouth. He could make out under the skin, a ridge showing where her cock's head was.

Then she said, "Just like you, there is still a couple of inches left in it."

With James sitting paralyzed, just staring at it, she cleared her throat so he would look up at her.

"I know you want to suck it. Go ahead." He still didn't move. "I could tell you wished you had done it when you were in Thailand. Now you have a second chance."

With James still not moving she bent down and reached into the pocket of her pants, which were laying at her feet, and pulled out his keys.

"You have to make a choice now. Either you follow me into the bedroom or you leave immediately. Make sure you understand. If you follow me, you are my slut for the night and I am your Mistress. You will do everything I say. But you will also get to suck my cock and kiss my ass," confident that was exactly what he wanted to do.

She dropped the keys at his feet, then turned, adding a little extra swing in her hips she walked away from him, finally going left down the hall to the bedroom. Leaving James alone. All he could think about was that big cock. It was already bigger than his and it wasn't the slightest bit hard yet.

He picked up his keys and his clothes and walked to the hall. He thought about his options. Turn right, go out the door and he goes on wishing, probably for the rest of his life, that he had sucked cock when he had the chance. Turn left and he gets to live out the fantasy he has always had. He dropped his clothes and his keys and turned left.

As he entered the bedroom doorway he saw her sitting at the end of the bed still wearing her blouse. Her cock dangling between her legs. As he took his first step into the room she said, "Stop! On your knees slut. Crawl to me."

"Yes."

"Yes what!"

"Yes Mistress," he said with some dread and resignation in his voice.

He crawled until he was between her legs. One inch from that big, still soft cock.

Looking down at him Chu asked, "Do you want to suck it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"OK, go ahead slut."

Opening his mouth He stuck his tongue out and gave a tentative lick. Then another. Then another.

"You said you wanted to suck it. Now open your mouth and start sucking bitch!" She grabbed her cock and held it out to him so the end was just barely touching his lips.

James opened his mouth and leaned forward letting her cock enter it. Slowly he started bobbing his head backward and forward. She also started to push her cock forward.

While sucking, and getting his face fucked, he could feel it get harder, fatter, and longer in his mouth. Sucking cock was everything he had dreamed it would be. Proof he loved it was the fact he still had a six inch hard-on between his legs. But she had started out bigger than six inches. Now she was too long and fat for him to get all the way to the bottom of her cock as he sucked her off.

Pushing his head back she asked, "So do you like being a cocksucker?"

"Yes Mistress."

Each time he said yes Mistress there was less dread and resignation in his voice. Until now, instead, it was pure lust and anticipation.

"Are you an ass licker too?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Prove it," she said as she moved up the bed and laid on her stomach.

James crawled up on the bed, laid between her legs, grabbed her cheeks pulling them apart, and buried his face between them. His tongue ravenously searching out her hole. Once he found it his tongue started making small circles around her butt hole. He could never explain it if asked why, but he loved eating a sexy ass and trying to get his tongue as far in as possible. He always knew he was submissive and his love of eating ass was probably the biggest example of this submissive nature.

She could tell he loved doing this. After quite a long period of letting him lick her ass, Chu turned around, getting up on her knees, and looked down at James still laying on the bed. She grabbed what was now a nine inch cock between her legs and once again fed it into his mouth.

At this point her red blouse was still on, as he went back into full-on cocksucker mode. She reached down and pulled her blouse over her head. All she was left wearing was a little blue A cup bra. Staring down at James she reached behind and unhooked the bra. Taking it off she threw it to the side. It uncovered a small chest with barely noticeable little tits, if there were any at all. And two tiny brown nipples and areolas. She again started to play with her hair. Nervous he might have wanted to see bigger breasts.

All James thought while looking up at her, past her flat belly, flat tits, and into that beautiful feminine face was that he was serving a sexy, confident, Dominant woman. He thought of her only as a women. Even while he had this femboy's monster cock in his mouth.

He started furiously jerking off as he continued to suck her cock and lick and suck her tight balls. Eventuality she could see he was close to blowing his load. She pushed his head back and told him, "Cum on my balls you cocksucking slut."

James aimed his cock at her balls. He erupted, completely painting her balls, and some of her huge cock with his thick white cum.

"Clean it up bitch," she demanded.

"Thank you Mistress."

He licked and sucked up every drop of his massive load. Her cock's head had now pushed it's way out of its covering making it a full nine and a half inches long and extremely sensitive to the touch. With her eyes closed it was obvious she loved it every time his tongue flicked across her fat cockhead.

Once James finished cleaning Chu up, she laid next to him rewarding him with tenderness for his unquestioned acceptance of, and submission to her. She gave small butterfly kisses all over his lips, neck, and ears. She also stuck her tongue in his ear and swirled it around before nibbling on his ear lobe.

James was in heaven. Who knew that angels in heaven didn't have wings, but were in fact petite Asian ladyboys.

Then she whispered into his ear, "Now it is time for you to keep the promise you made at the restaurant." James looked at her with a quizzical expression on his face. Not remembering any promise he made to her at the restaurant. Chu reminded him. "You said you would take the biggest piece of meat I could serve you. I also told you as we were walking into the apartment that your ass was mine. Time for you to give me your ass."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Meat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds