• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • With Strings Attached Ch. 18

With Strings Attached Ch. 18

12

"Careful," laughed Alice, as the little hands pulled at her from every direction.

When Nicole first announced they were going to a princess themed party she was apprehensive as usual. With all of the sexually charged experiences she had, normal was not something that usually happen in her life. However the eight year old girls birthday party was turning out to be anything but. Following a princess theme each girl was dressed as their favorite character, while the helpers dressed as the princesses in there 'common cloths'. Nicole as Belle in a blue dress, white shirt and apron. Kathy as Arora in a grey skirt, black corset and white shirt. And Alice was Ariel, wearing a sheer white blouse under a black satin corset and a calf length blue skirt. It was the first time she had worn anything white or longer than the pinkie rule in months. Nicole even had Alice go to her stylist to ensure her hair and makeup were perfect. The end result was the little girls made her the center of attention, and for the first time since she started dating Nicole Alice was enjoying herself. Oddly that pretending to be a living doll made her feel less of a toy than her normal life.

Alice let out a screech as the horde of girls toppled her over pinning her to the ground. With the number of girls crawling about she was effectively trapped with no way to ensure none of the kids would be able to see she was not wearing underwear.

"Careful!! You do not want to crush the poor girl," scolded one of the mothers. "Now everyone off."

Alice remain still the girls in there satin costumes moved off of her and she was able to look at her saviour. Standing above her was a very authentic looking snow white. Sitting up Alice tried to catch her breath.

"Are you okay princess?" Inquired the woman in a sweet voice as she reached down to help Alice.

"Yes, thank you mam," replied Alice. "The girls sort of got the better of me."

"Well given how you look I could hardly blame them," laughed the woman as she caressed Alice's shoulders. "Having a young woman who looks like the little mermaid at a princess party is only asking for trouble. And that costume! Look at you! It is like you just walked off of the movie screen."

"Story of my life," giggled Alice as she continued the playful banter. Now facing the woman Alice began to survey her as she now did every woman she met. She was the same size and height as Alice with shoulder length black hair, sultry eyes and kissable lips and looked very good for a woman Alice estimated to be 45 years old. However what really stood out was the dress with a bright yellow ankle length skirt, tight blue bodice and puff sleeves. The built in corset, like Alice's, gave the illusion of hips and breasts.

"I see you like my dress," stated the woman breaking the awkward silence. "I made it myself," continued the woman as she stepped back and did a quick spin. "I even added a body shaper to give me some curves and help up top, continued the woman sliding her hands up her sides, "besides I kind of like the firm feel."

"It is amazing," answered Alice.

"Thank you kind princess," replied the woman lifting her dress and doing a bow. "I have always loved playing dress up and get so excited when my daughter gives me an excuse. Well outside of what my husband and I used to do. Oh, I'm Annette by the way."

"Alice," announced Alice as she gave a little wave. "So your husband got tired of playing dress up?"

"No he unfortunately passed away about three years ago," responded the woman looking down. "He used to love role play and we made and collected a number of characters. You know you would look amazing in my slave leia costume!" babbled Annette receiving a stunned look from Alice. "Oh sorry, I sometimes talk without thinking" added the woman covering her mouth.

"No it's alright," responded Alice as she took Annette's hands in hers, not wanting the woman to be imbarrest after opening up. "I've worn very similar things."

"Well I'm glad to meet a fellow custom lover," stated the woman cheering up. "Come we should get back to the party.

Annette kept hold of one of Alice's hand as she lead her through the house towards the sound of children playing. Alice could not help but watch Annette ass sway back and forth as she followed. The body shaper did do an excellent job of enhancing her torso, naturally drawing your eye to her waist and the subtle movement of her ass hidden under the long flowing dress.

For the next hour Alice worked to keep the girls entertained as they waited for the pizza to arrive. As she was sitting on the floor having pretend tea several of the princess all screamed 'Uressla' and started to playfully run, turning around to see the cause Alice saw Susan standing behind her dressed as Vanessa, wearing a purple halter and lavender skirt, she strode purposefully to the kneeling Alice who looked up to her in surprise.

"Hello my pretty," purred Susan. "What a pleasure seeing you here."

"Susan," gasped Alice, "what are you doing here."

"Mandy is my cousin and I couldn't miss her birthday," replied Susan. "Besides I would never pass up an opportunity to see my favorite little lesbian."

The phrase still sent a shiver through Alice. Yes, everyone thought she was a lesbian but Susan knew the truth. That she was heterosexual and was only doing this because Susan had information that could put her parents in jail. If she didn't play along and pretend to be gay and in love with Susan's kinky cousin Nicole she would lose everything. Thus Alice did not provide any resistance as Susan pulled her up and away from the party.

"Look at you," laughed Susan as she ran her finger gently through Alice's hair stroking her head as one would with a pet. "The perfect little princess, you know I should find you a lesbian with an Ariel fetish and you can spend all your time as the little mermaid.

"Please no," whimpered Alice not wanting to lose herself.

"Don't worry my sweet little lesbian," replied Susan as her fingers brushed Alice's hair behind her ear before trailing over her cheek and cupping her chin. "We have a deal, you be a lesbian and my cousin's lover until you go to college and your parents stay out of jail."

"It wouldn't be fair if I change the terms midway now would it", Susan added with a smile. "Besides I wouldn't miss seeing what my creative cousin has instore for you. Which brings me to my next point. Per your agreement with Nicole, you are supposed to find a cougar to date. Someone older than your mother to have a relationship with."

"Yess but I..." started Alice before she was cut off by Susan placing a finger over Alice's lips.

"Shhh, little princess," interjected Susan. "No excuses. I fact I'm going to help, you are going to get that lonely snow white Annette to be your lover."

"Annette," gasped Alice. But she's a mom and isn't gay!"

"Most MILFs aren't," giggled Susan. "But she lost her husband a few years ago and has been celibate throughout her sexual prime. She can be convinced, if you know what is good for you."

Alice stood still holding in her emotions. It was bad enough when Nichole controlled the scene, got the girl and told her what to do. Then she only had to follow orders. However with her own seductions she had to do it alone, take the lead and initiate a lesbian relationship.

"It won't be so bad princess," continued Susan. "The two of you can play dress up and do whatever women do in costume. Now what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to start a relationship with Annette," mumbled Alice.

"What kind of relationship?" pressed Susan.

"A lesbian relationship," answered Alice.

"And why would you do that?" asked Susan.

"Because I'm a lesbian slut," whimpered Alice.

"Very good princess," replied Susan, with the sound of victory in her voice. "However I do not like hearing this discord when we talk about your true nature. It's not very healthy emotionally. So from now on I want you to take the position that you truly are a lesbian slut when we talk.

"But why,?" cried Alice.

"Because I'm the only person who knows you are not what you are pretending to be," laughed Susan. "Because I want you to think of yourself as a lesbian slut and agree that my 'suggestions' are your deepest desires without any of this drama. Because I can!" Now you know what you have to do."

Alice could only stand still as she watched Susan walk away. "I'm not a lesbian," mumbled Alice to herself, now the only person she could argue the point with.

"Oh sweety," came a sympathetic voice.

Turning around, Alice was horrified to see that Annette may have witnessed the conversation.

"It's not what it seems," stammered Alice. "Please, don't tell anyone."

Grabbing Alice's hand she quickly pulls her into a nearby bathroom and closes the door.

"Sweety its ok," soothed Annette as she caressed Alice's shoulders, "and I promise I will not tell anyone."

"Thankyou," breathed Alice as she hugged Annette, "I don't know what I should do."

"Well the first thing you need to do is accept who you are," offered Annette holding Alice in a comforting embrace. "Did that girl reject you?"

"What, no," answered Alice. "I'm not interested in Susan. It's just that..."

"No, its ok," interrupted Annette. "We are all what we are and the sooner we accept that the better we are. I myself am single whether I admit to it or not, I just cannot bring myself to starting a relationship with another man, it feels like cheating in a way. It's kind of funny, my late husband always liked the idea of lesbians. If he was mad at me or I really wanted to turn him on I would just start talking about some woman and how erotic it would be to make love to her, if only I was not a married woman. He would always say he would not consider it cheating and if I wanted to I should go for it. It was after one of those talks and me to kissing another woman that Meredith was conceived. So in a way I owe my daughter to lesbians."

Pulling back, Alice looked at Annette's smiling accepting face, relieved and saddened that Annette thought she was a lesbian and did not overhear her secret: that she was a heterosexual woman. She also knew that she had to seduce the woman into a relationship.

Reaching up Alice cupped Annette's face as she leaned in to press her lips firmly against the older womans. Initially Annette let out a surprise gasp and her body seized up as Alice continued her assault until she felt Annette relax and start to return her affections, tentatively at first but with increased passion. Knowing that Annette now accepted the embrace she pressed the tip of her tongue past Annette's lips invading her mouth turning their sensual moment into an erotic one.

Annette's embrace of Alice tightened pulling Alice closer as Alice slid her hands around to the back of Annettes head burying her fingers in her soft hair as she pulled her deeper into her mouth. Each woman moaning as their tongues danced together. Sliding her hand, Annette cupped Alice's right breast squeezing the soft flesh. She delicately teased Alice's highly sensitive nipple causing Alice tense up and squirm as she whimpered into Annette's mouth. Breaking the kiss both women gasped for air as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Wow," whispered Annette breathlessly, "that was better than when I conceived Meredith."

Alice did not respond as she knew she had to convert her target while she was willing. Dropping to her knees, Alice quickly flipped Annette's skirt over her head as she faced Annette's bare legs surprised to see a pair of latex panties. Knowing Annette would bolt if she slowed down Alice began pulling the rubber garment down like a wet bathing suit, the escaping aroma of Annette's arousal attesting to the acceptance of Alice's actions.

Not wanting to lose the advantage, Alice pressed her mouth tight to Annette's mound as she drilled her tongue as deep as it would go into her womanhood. Annette's body soon responded to Alice's probing as her juices started to coat her tongue. Alice savored the delicious flavor as she tried to cox the production of more as she was becoming genuinely turned on herself. Did she actually like the taste of another woman? She was not a lesbian, so why did she like the taste and why was her body responding. However Alice could not reconcile her physical and emotional issues she needed to work on bringing Annette to climax as quickly as possible, she would take care of it later.

"OOOHHH Yesssss," moaned Annette as she rotated her hips to increase the effectiveness of Alice actions.

Thrusting her tongue in and out as fast as she could Alice reach up and pinched Annette's clit. It was not long after that Annette let out a squeal, no longer caring if she was heard. Annette's whole body shuddered as the orgasim envepoled her as Alice continued to lap away as she attempted to consume as much Annette's cum as possible. Her knees finally giving way Annette slumped to the floor, pulling the dress over Alice's head as she went, exposing her cum covered seducer.

"That was incredible," breathed Annette. "My husband had given me oral before but it felt nothing like that. You're amazing."

"Thank you," responded Alice as she tried to link the cum from her lips.

"No, thank you," giggled Annette. "I haven't had, or wanted, a sexual partner since my husband passed. I always felt like I would be cheating if I become romantic with another man, however I think he would approve of what you just did."

Reaching out Annette gave Alice a quick kiss savoring her own taste before embracing her in a hug. "It felt so good to be intimate with someone again and not feel guilty," proclaimed Annette. I wish we could continue.

"I would like that," stated Alice.

"Oh Sweety," purred Annette pulling away, "I'm old enough to be your mother, I cannot be your girlfriend."

"I know how old you are," responded Alice still holding Annette in a loose embrace, "and I do not want to date you I just want to be with you." Looking into Annette's brown eyes she could see the contest between Annette's rational side and her sexual needs fighting for supremacy.

"My sister and I have an arrangement," stated Annette, "where we alternate Saturday sleepovers with our daughters. If you like, you can come over then."

Alice smiled in response knowing she had completed Susan's demand. Once Annette left and she started fixing her makeup when she noticed that in her hast Annette left her latex panties behind. Knowing she could not leave them in a bathroom where the homeowners could find them, or even worse one of the children, Alice bent down and picked them up. Having no pockets or purse Alice did the only thing she could and stepped into the panties and pulled them up.

_____ Just as Annette suggested, Alice arrived at Annette's house the following Saturday. After a quick passionate kiss Annette pulled Alice to her bedroom like a giddy highschool friend excited to show off her clothes. And show off she did, costumes for each princess, the slave leia outfit mentioned, along with one from "I dream of Genie", supergirl, batgirl, catwoman, poison ivy, sailor moon and may may more. However the prized items were the latex ones: figure tight dresses, shirts, leggings, gloves, panties, bras, hoods and catsuits and all in Alice's size.

After a quick dinner, prepared with both wearing latex maid uniforms they were back in the bedroom where Annette pulled out the costumes for the night. First, Alice had to place her hair into a ponytail and put on the black full latex hood. Turning to the mirror Alice could not believe how dramatic a change covering her head made.

"Amazing the change the we can make with one simple hood," whispered Annette. "We can break free of who we usually are and become an erotic being free of the trappings of our usual lives.

With that statement Alice continued to stare at her reflection as Annette moved to get the rest of her outfit. Only her eyes and mouth were visible, all other facial features were gone replaced with smooth black latex.

Alice stood in a daze as Annette crouched down and eased her feet into the rubber, and thanks to the powder from earlier, it slide easily over her skin as Annette pulled it up her legs. Moments later her butt was encased. Taking hold of one of Alice's arms Annette slid them into the sleeves and pulled until Alice's hands were snugly into the fingers of the gloves that were part of the catsuit.

Once complete Alice watched nervously as Annette knelt once again and with a smile on her face reached between her legs and pulled the zipper near her belly button down and under her crotch before pulling it up over her ass. The stretchy material now cupping and lifting her butt cheeks as the zipper continued its journey upward. Alice watched as the catsuit tightened around her mid riff giving her curves before pulling in her chest and compressing her breasts. As the zipper reach the back of her neck she felt it become as snug as a collar and covered the bottom part of her hood sealing her in the tight shiny latex.

"Well, what do you think," purred Annette as she slid her hands over the cool black material.

Alice remained silent while the latex squealed and moaned as she raised her hands to her chest. The catsuit covered her entire body yet was snug enough that it conformed to her shape. Concealing yet showing off every part of her body. Encased in the rubber she looked so different, like everything that identified her as a unique individual was glazed over leaving an anonymous glossy black mannequin in its place. Alice ran her hands over the rubbery polished surface. While she could feel the pressure from the contact of her fingers on her breasts she had no sensation from her skin while hightening it at the same time.

Grouping harder at her breasts Alice could feel her arousal grow like she was directing the contact instead of doing it directly herself. Releasing a soft gron Alice began to sway her hips causing the latex to pull and rub against her clit increasing her arousal.

"I see you like it," laughed Annette as she slide her hand around Alice's waist and pressed it against Alice's groin. "The latex covers up who we normally see ourselves as freeing us from our inhibitions we can truly be what we want. "Now come my lesbian lover, it's your turn to help be get dressed."

Annette led Alice to the bed where she sat next to a pile of black latex garments. With a sexy smile Annette reach over and picked up a shoulder length glove and handed it to Alice. Taking the item Alice could feel she was holding something soft in the hands but due to the dulling sensation of her own latex she felt nothing. Holding the glove firmly Alice watched as Annette pushed her fingers in before Alice rolled the glove up her arm and over her elbow. After completing the exercise for the other glove and thigh high stockings, Alice remained kneeling on the floor as as Annette stood up, naked but for the tight shiny latex covering her arms and legs, Alice became fixated on Annette's shaved mound. Turning around to face the bed Annette bent over placing her ass before Alice's face as she reached for the next item. Not knowing what to do Alice reach up and caressed the twin cheeks before her with her latex covered hands.

Alice's hands fell away as Annette stood back up and handed Alice the skater skirt. Holding it open Alice watched as Annette placed one latex encased foot and then the other into the opening. Careful not to to let the pieces of rubber chafe against one another Alice pulled the skirt up to Annettes naked thighs before wiggling it over her hips and snapping it in position over her waist. The skirt was very short barely reaching her hips and from her kneeling position Alice could almost see Annette's naked pussy. With the latex catsuit increasing her own arousal Alice ran her her fingers down the skirt and under the hem groping Annettes ass yet again, the smell of her arousal overtaking that of the latex.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • With Strings Attached Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds