• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Matt and Lauren Pt. 02

Matt and Lauren Pt. 02

12345

Any and all characters mentioned in this story in a sexual context are aged eighteen years and over.

*

Nine weeks later

Lost in my thoughts, I was sitting at the kitchen table nursing a cup of tea. I hadn't been home from work long. Matt as usual was going to be late.

I was beginning to think my life was spiralling out of control. Where had this obsession with old men come from and why was I letting Matt's Uncle Len fuck me? I know I'd told Matt it was my fantasy but my almost depraved behaviour was now beginning to worry me and I found myself increasingly distracted as I pondered more and more over my actions of the last few weeks. It seemed that all Uncle Len had to do was show up with a new dress for me and I willingly opened my legs for him. Did that make me his prostitute?

You would think that there must be something in my earlier life that would give some indication as to how I got to be this fucked up? But there wasn't. My childhood was pretty normal. I wasn't from a deprived background or anything like that. I was raised in a typical English suburban home by two loving parents who made sure to keep me well grounded. I was never a wilful child but I did have a mischievous side, which from time to time kept them on their toes.

When I grew out of my brief rebellious teenage years my relationship with mum and dad was still intact. I also had a job I liked, a car and lots of good friends.

My early sexual exploits were mundane. Nothing too risqué, just the usual fumbling around in the back seat of a car being groped and fondled, which then led onto heavier petting using fingers and tongues before I eventually lost my virginity. I didn't sleep around, never had a one night stand and I'd only had a handful of boyfriends before I met Matt.

The attraction was instantaneous and I think I fell for him after our first date. We got on so well. I'm not one who usually likes to hear the term 'soul-mate' but in this case I think it's justified. I can't think of my life without Matt always being in it.

Matt brought out a hidden streak of devil may care attitude in me, which manifested itself in our dares. These became the stuff of legends. Some of the things were downright stupid but we were young and had no worries about hurting ourselves or fear of failure for that matter. And once a dare was laid down it had to be carried out. But until now they'd never been sexual.

Like many people we watch porn to enhance our sex life and I know by talking to the girls at work that we all get aroused by different things. For some it's just seeing a big cock being shoved into a woman but for others it's more about the position. I personally like doggie so maybe I like to be dominated? Other people get turned on by interracial sex or prefer to watch anal. The fact is that there is no end to the choice that the porn industry has made available to suit our wildly contrasting tastes.

It soon became obvious that Matt was turned on by pretty much anything but he seemed the most aroused when he watched girl on girl action. I hated to admit it to him but it left me cold. I was beginning to think I wasn't much bothered about porn at all. That was until the clips came on showing the old men fucking really young women.

I have no idea what triggered it. I'd certainly harboured no deep rooted desires about any of my older relatives after puberty kicked in and I began to notice the difference between boys and girls.

It wasn't until I watched that bloody DVD that Mrs Armitage lent me. That seemed to be the catalyst that started it all off. That and Uncle Len groping me.

And now it's all Matt's fault. If he hadn't have dared me I wouldn't have acted out my fantasy. It would have remained just that. But now ...

The urgent knocking on the back door disturbed my reverie. As I opened it there stood Uncle Len clutching another bag in his outstretched hand. Another designer dress judging by the name on it. My stomach turned over. Not in disgust but in nervous excitement.

"Hello lass," he said in his nasally voice, "I've brought you something. Can I come in?"

"I suppose so," I said rather ungracefully as I opened the door wider. He walked in past me and plopped the bag on the kitchen table. I turned around to see his hungry eyes feasting on my body.

"You'll have to excuse me a minute Uncle Len," I said, "I just need to make a phone call." I went to walk out the kitchen diner to go upstairs.

"Lauren!" His harsh tone of voice made me jump as he snapped out my name.

"You'd best take this with you lass," he said in a softer voice as he held out the bag that had the designer dress inside.

Scowling at him I walked over and snatched it out of his hand. He grinned triumphantly at me.

I ran upstairs and called Matt.

"Your Uncle Len's just arrived."

"Has he now." I could sense Matt's trepidation. He hesitated for a long time before he finally asked me the question I didn't know the answer to.

"So ... do you want to let him ..." His words trailed off.

"I don't know." It was my turn to pause. "But he's brought me another designer dress." As I uttered those words I took it out of the bag. "Holy shit!"

"What?" Matt said.

"Matt, it's eight hundred and fifty pounds. The crafty old bastard's left the price tag on." I was trembling as I held the dress up.

"Try it on." Matt's request surprised me but without hesitation I quickly slipped off my work blouse and skirt. As I went to put the dress on I realised my bra would have to come off as well.

"So what's it like?"

I looked at myself in the mirror. "It's short, very short. And it's backless." I turned sideways. "Shit, there's nothing much at the side either. If it gapes then you'd be able to see my boobs."

"So I guess you like it then?" Matt's words made me jump. "Are you going to let him fuck you?"

"Do you mind?" I replied nervously. "I won't if you don't want me to."

There was a brief hesitation. "No, if that's what you want, then go ahead." I heard the slamming of car doors in the background. "I'll have to go. My appointment has just turned up. See you later."

"Matt, I love you," I said.

"Yeah, I love you too," he replied and with that he ended the call. I reached down to the bedside cabinet and brought out my emergency bottle of gin. I figured now was an emergency as I poured myself a full glass and knocked it straight back. Filling it to the brim I drank about another half. I brushed my hair, applied some more lipstick and slipped on my 5" heels.

When I walked back into the kitchen diner Uncle Len was grinning inanely. I looked down. His trousers were already down around his ankles and his cock was sticking straight out from his body. It looked bigger than ever and was rock hard and already leaking pre cum.

It made me mad that he thought I was this easy. But I guess I was. I swallowed nervously and licked my lips. My thong was already sopping wet through and I wondered why I had bothered leaving it on.

"Come here lass," he said as he stood up. I walked towards him. My stomach was in knots, my breathing was extremely ragged and I was so hot I thought my face was going to combust. And I couldn't keep my eyes off his monster.

I stood in front of him, scarcely breathing as he looked into my eyes. He was rocking ever so slightly, prodding his cock into my stomach.

"Put it in your mouth," he said as he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I took hold of his shaft. Even up close it looked like polished marble. And it felt so cold. My hand closed around it and I started to stroke up and down, taking the head into my mouth every now and again, licking around it before sliding his shaft inside and down my throat.

"Oh yeah, just like that lass," Uncle Len moaned as his body started to sway and he began to pump his hips back and forth. I gagged when he became too forceful and pulled off him. Saliva poured out of my mouth as I looked up into his face to see him leering down at me. I was beginning to feel something was different in our relationship now; if that's what you could call it.

And then it came to me. It was a look of contempt. He was no longer the lucky old man fucking a hot young woman. He looked on me now as nothing more than his fuck toy. Somebody he could buy. And I also wondered how long it would be before he came to fuck me without a bribe?

"Bend down over here Lauren," he said as he helped me up and manhandled me over to one of the kitchen chairs. I dutifully complied and as I bent over he moved behind me to put his hands on my ass. He went to work on it and had me moaning within minutes as he manipulated my ass cheeks this way and that, groping and pulling and slapping my abundant firm flesh.

He slipped his fingers in between my legs and pushed them rudely into my pussy. I could feel myself gushing down below and it wasn't long before he'd bobbed down and had his face buried in between my ass cheeks as he lapped up my free flowing juices.

The gin had had it's effect on me and it wasn't long before my legs began to shake and my now trade mark rapid staccato heel tapping signalled my first orgasm.

With that he was up and in me in a flash. No hesitation, no feeding it in carefully, he just thrust his massive cock straight in. Of course I screamed the house down and called him all the names under the sun. But it wasn't long before the intense pain became intense pleasure as he slid his large appendage in and out of my spasming pussy over and over again. He got me to bend lower and that brought me to another mighty orgasm as his cock grated repeatedly across my engorged clit.

And then he did something unusual. Something he'd never bothered with before. He slipped his hands up and through the gap in the sides of the dress to close them around my breasts. Now I'm about average in the boob department but my nipples do get very big when I'm aroused. He gave my breasts a good going over before he turned his attention to my now rock hard nubs. As he twisted and pinched them between his fingers and thumbs I screamed through another mighty orgasm. This one was the biggest to date.

"Very nice Lauren," he grunted as he continued to saw his huge log in and out of my drenched and by now very sore pussy.

I was spent. I'd had enough if truth be told and he was starting to hurt me as he pounded even harder into me, the end of his cock repeatedly hammering against my cervix.

"You're going to have to stop," I said finally, "I can't take anymore. You're hurting me now."

"Okay lass. Let's try something different then." He withdrew from me with a loud squelching plop and took hold of my hand. "Come with me," he said as he dragged me out of the kitchen diner and into our sitting room. He climbed onto the sofa and lay on his back holding his cock upright with one hand. He still had hold of my hand with his other.

"Come on then lass, climb on board," he chuckled.

I swung a leg over him and straddled his thighs. I then lowered myself carefully onto his monster and slid it slowly inside of me.

"Fuuuuucckk," Uncle Len exhaled as I felt my pussy clamp onto his hardness. This was much better. I was in control now. I slid down a bit more and then pushed myself back up by flexing my knees. Ah yes, much better. I slid down and back up and then repeated, picking up a bit of speed.

Uncle Len had his eyes closed now and was pulling some really strange faces. His hands came up my body and grabbed hold of my breasts. He gave them a good mauling paying particular attention to my nipples yet again.

"Oh yessss," I hissed as I felt my arousal finally begin. Uncle Len began to get more into it and was thrusting up with a bit more force. His hands left my breasts and closed around my ass cheeks. He gave them a good going over before he began to lift me up and down the length of his hard on.

Bang. I gasped in pain as he hit my cervix again. I bent over him to adjust his angle and he took the opportunity to suck on my nipples through the dress. I whimpered as he bit down hard and I sank lower over him as he took control back and began to hammer into me again.

I gritted my teeth against the pain and rode through my orgasm. Thankfully Len stiffened and came too. I could feel his spunk shooting out the end of his shaft, a seemingly never ending torrent that filled me to overflowing.

He left shortly after and I kept the dress.

One week later

Uncle Len turned up again. Matt was again doing late viewings. As I suspected our relationship had changed. There was no dress but he still expected to fuck me.

I told him to leave. He poured himself a whisky and me a gin. After about half an hour of me resisting he fucked me and left. I'd cum three times but I vowed it was the last time.

One month later

Uncle Len had indeed come around again the following week but I sent him away without a single regret. Realising he'd made a fundamental error in his reading of our situation he turned up again a week later, this time with a dress. I still sent him away. I was fully focused on Matt now.

Fulfilling my fantasy had proved to be fairly easy due to Matt's uncle being extremely randy and well hung. But Matt's fantasy was to see me have sex with another woman while he watched. Trying to bring this to fruition was proving to be rather difficult.

For one thing I had no interest in other women sexually and didn't find the porn we'd downloaded to help stimulate and excite me that arousing or erotic. It just didn't push any of my buttons like the old man, young girl porn we'd watched had. But I was still determined for Matt's sake to go through with it.

"Maybe we need to get a full length lesbian film," Matt said as we finished watching yet another disappointing downloaded clip. It certainly was proving to be most ineffectual.

"Perhaps Mrs Armitage has some decent lesbian DVD's she could lend us?" Matt added with a cheeky grin. I looked sideways at him. "Well her first DVD proved to be a winner, so who knows? Maybe she's got a stash of porn? What do we have to lose by asking her?"

"For you ... nothing," I said wryly, shrugging my shoulders, "but for me ... only my job."

Of course I didn't want to ask her but Matt was most persistent and despite my initial trepidation I agreed to talk to her the following day. I was SO not looking forward to this conversation. It took me most of the day to pluck up the courage and I actually left it until the close of business before I went to her office. I knocked firmly on her door and entered to find her sitting behind her desk.

"How can I help you Lauren?" she said as she stared up at me. It was an intimidating look. I almost bolted for the door.

I swallowed hard before replying. "I was wondering if you ... if you had ... erm ... if you ..."

"Spit it out Lauren," she snapped, "I haven't got all day. What is it you want?"

I took a deep breath before I rattled it all out. "I was wondering if you had any more DVD's you could lend me?" I could feel my face go bright red.

Mrs Armitage didn't answer for a while but stared straight back at me with a quizzical look on her face. And then she raised an eyebrow. I started to fidget nervously.

"Well, is that all," she finally answered. "I'm sure I have. Do you have any preference or do you want a pot pourri like last time?"

"Erm ... do you have any lesbian films?"

This time she raised both eyebrows. "I'm sure I have," she said. "Anything else? Anal, Interracial, Anime?"

"No ... no that's all," I said, "just lesbian please." I was breathing easier now. "It's for Matt," I added, as if somehow I needed to justify my request.

"I see," Mrs Armitage said, a faint smirk playing on her lips. "I'll bring it in tomorrow. Is that all Lauren?"

I nodded that it was and she dismissed me.

Matt was pleased when I told him that we would have the DVD by tomorrow.

She was most discreet when she handed me a plain brown package first thing the following morning. "Enjoy," she whispered to me with a seductive smile on her lips.

Matt could barely contain his excitement when he got home that evening. We rushed through tea before he settled us down for the night, doors locked and curtains closed.

Two hours and four clips later it was all a bit of an anticlimax. Well for me it was. Again it had left me cold. Matt of course was completely turned on. I could tell that by the significant bulge in his trousers.

I was all for calling it a night but I had to let Matt make that decision. I felt I owed him that much. He paused the DVD long enough to get us both a drink before he started it up again.

The previous clips had all been girl on girl but this one was different. It started with a buxom older woman clad only in lingerie. She was sitting on her bed talking on the phone. Standing at the open doorway watching her was a much younger girl. She eventually went into the room. Apparently she was the woman's stepdaughter and although she had been making her stepmother's life miserable it was only because she had the hots for her. The MILF resisted her advances at first before the stepdaughter wore her down enough to make love to her. The whole thing took about twenty five minutes. I had to admit it was pretty hot.

I looked across at Matt. He had a silly grin on his face and when I looked lower I could see why. He had his cock in his hand and it was standing rigidly to attention.

"What?" I said to him.

"Well I guess that was a success," he replied with a smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"First it was old man, young girl porn that got your juices flowing and now it's obvious that you like MILF and young girl porn too."

"It didn't turn me on," I countered.

"No?" Matt said with a grin, "Tell me ... didn't the MILF look a lot like Mrs Armitage?"

"Don't be stupid," I said dismissively. But he had me there. I'd actually thought that myself at one point.

"Hah. Not only did you think it was her but you were turned on because of it," he said with an even bigger grin. "And with regard to being turned on, why have you not realised that I've had my hand up your skirt for the last five minutes AND you're sopping wet?"

"You're an arse," I countered again and then moaned loudly as Matt slid two digits under my thong and straight into my pussy. It was like an electric shock to my system and my whole body quivered.

"Take me to bed now," I hissed as I ground down onto his hand to force his fingers deeper inside. I dragged him off the sofa and we went upstairs to bed.

"I think maybe we should investigate this further," Matt said as we lay entwined together after our latest round of love making. "Do you think you can ask Mrs Armitage if she's got some more lesbian porn but this time just MILF on girl action?"

"Why?" I asked as I raised my head sufficiently to look into his face.

"Well it's clear that you got off on that last clip but just to make sure we need to watch some more to see if it definitely was that." He looked down at me and gave me a quick kiss. "So, can you ask Mrs Armitage tomorrow?" he added hopefully.

"Oh Matt, do I have to? She's really intimidating and it was bad enough asking her yesterday - let alone asking her if she has anymore."

"But you'll do it - right?"

I sighed deeply. "Yes I suppose so."

The following day I again left it late before going to Mrs Armitage's office. I knocked on her door before entering.

"Ah, Lauren," she said looking up from her work. She leaned back in her chair. "I see you've got my package," she added with a faint smile.

"Erm ... yes," I replied nervously. I placed it on her desk.

Her eyes flitted from the package on the desk to my face. "So how did you find it? Was it as enjoyable as you'd hoped it would be?"

"It was ... erm ... okay ... I guess," I stammered in reply. I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment. And it didn't help when I saw that Mrs Armitage's face was twitching as she tried to prevent her faint smile from becoming a broad grin. She was clearly revelling in my discomfort.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Matt and Lauren Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds