• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 02

Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 02

123

Marty Montana was lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. He was bored. Those planning to pair off had already done so. And he was odd man out. Monica and Pete were with their respective squeezes, Jay and Lisa. There weren't enough women around - that was the problem, too much testosterone. Pete said that a few more would be arriving tomorrow, but that was easy for him to say, seeing that he was shacking up with Lisa, the sultry brunette. And what was with the pencil-dicked Jay? How on earth did he ever snag Monica? Jay was one lucky dude, having a woman like that to teach him about the opposite sex. But why choose Jay, when she could have had her hands on Marty Montana? It made no sense. At least they were paying him well.

He looked down at his cock, which was pleading for attention. He would have loved to have given it a good whack, but decided against it. Downstairs, people were drinking. When he last saw William he was hanging around the wet-bar with three of the dykes from the crew. They were butch lesbians, who weren't his thing, so he left them to Big Bill, who he knew could swing with any scene. He imagined William taken against his will by the three bulls, their combined strength sufficient to overpower him, and wreak havoc on his penis and his psyche with their femdom humiliation. That wasn't just a fantasy, it really could happen.

Marty suddenly realized that he better start thinking about something else, because his cock had gotten stiff, and he chose not to beat-off. Was there a little part of him that wanted to be in William's place?

He got up and checked himself out in the full-length mirror. Damn, he was hot. He had a pretty good first day of work, he thought. He drank sperm from a glass; okay, it was mixed with beer, but still, he drank someone else's cum from a glass. Let's see William do that.

Sucking the old man's dick wasn't exactly his cup of tea, but he did what the director asked of him. Why William had referred to him as 'trouble' he did not know - probably jealousy, but he was sure they'd have a reckoning before it was all said and done.

Dam seemed pretty cool, and that chick, Lisa, had a body that would not quit. They both had their hands on his dick, but Dan seemed to enjoy it more than she did. He never figured Dan for a fag, but regardless, he was a stud and a half. As a bodybuilder, Marty knew quality in a male when he saw it, and Dan's penis was rock-star material. He was tall and lean, and his cock...what was it that made it so special? It was large, but Marty had seen larger. It must be the shape; yes, that was it. His cock probably had the handsomest contour of any Marty had ever seen, regardless of whether it was soft or hard, and he shot seed like a freight train.

He heard voices in the corridor, so he opened his bedroom door. Monica, Jay, and Dan were having a conversation. Monica was wearing panties only, and Marty was happily surprised when he saw how shapely her butt was. He would have loved to gotten a glimpse of her boobs, but she was facing the other direction. He did observe though her hand on Jay's naked backside when they returned to their room. Dan was about to do the same, when Marty beckoned him over. "Danny boy, where have you been all evening?" Dan was wearing tighty whities, and nothing else, and he had a huge bulge down the front.

"I was on the Internet."

Marty leered at his package. "You must have been watching porn."

Dan smiled once he realized Marty had been checking him out. "I'm always this way," he replied. "I never get enough."

Now it was Marty's turn to smile. "It takes a real stud to pull off that underwear look, and man, you do it."

"That's why I keep wearing them; everybody says so." Dan grabbed his crotch. "They're comfortable too." The moment seemed right, so he added, "I'm fucking horny right now...I was wondering..."

It sounded like an invitation, so Marty hugged him tight and gave him a kiss full on the mouth. As the muscular stud's cock hardened it pressed against Dan's body, which he took as a compliment. Marty was definitely in the mood.

"I've been thinking about you all evening," Dan confessed. "You are really built."

Marty was used to people coming on to him, but he wasn't expecting it from Dan. He recovered quickly, though, and lowered his hand so that he could feel Dan's boner through the thin cotton material, and he gave it a quick fondle. "You like?" Dan most definitely did. "With a dick like yours," Marty said, "you don't need muscles. But you got a nice frame. I could give you an easy program to follow, if you wanted to bulk up."

Dan wasn't listening. He was rubbing his hands along Marty's chest. "You're like a Greek God."

"I try and workout every day," Marty replied. "Even here." He pointed to the corner of the room where there were two barbells. It didn't take much persuasion for Marty to grab a weight with each hand and begin lifting them. Dan continued to massage Marty's chest, but then his eyes cast downward.

"I start out with curls," Marty said, "and then...ooohhh...uh, goddamn! Good suck job! Keep it up...goddamn!"

Dan cupped Marty's balls with one hand, and with the other he held on his shaft and licked his cock-head. The muscleman set the weights down, put his hands on Dan's shoulders, and braced himself. "You are one hell of a man, Danny boy. Go whole hog on me," and Dan obediently swallowed as much of his cock as he could. It turned him on to be able to satisfy the muscular white Adonis, and his own penis was starting to win its battle too, finally poking through the front opening of his undies. Marty's pecker wasn't as large as, say, William's, but his swagger was worth a few extra inches, and his physique was more impressive. William might have been perfect, but Marty was beyond perfect, and he was William's superior in every area but one, but twelve inches couldn't fit inside Dan's rectum. Nine inches could.

"You ready for a piece of me, Danny boy?"

Dan took off his tighty whities. Marty was flummoxed. "Holy fucking smoke!" One very large and very erect cock sprung out so fast that it bounced up and down several times. "You are fucking hung like a goddamn...I don't even know what...goddamn!" For one of the few times in his life, Marty Montana was speechless.

"Watch this," Dan said, after the bouncing settled down, and he contracted his stomach muscles in such a way that his boner continued to bounce and wag on its own before Marty's very eyes. The preliminaries were over. Dan went over to the bed and lay down. He looked over and saw Marty applying lubricant to his rod. It was maxed-out boned now; a classic nine-incher, with its head facing upward, and he sauntered over to the bed.

"That's what I call a rig," Dan exclaimed!"

He lifted Dan up by his haunches and inserted his cock. Dan let out a loud groan.

"Easy boy, relax. Don't worry, I'll do a nice job." From his vantage point Marty was able to check out Dan's cock up close.

"Your cock has such definition, my friend. "It's like a...a..."

"Hammerhead shark," Dan grunted, as Marty slid his meat in and out of his bunghole with effortless ease.

"Hammerhead shark! Man, you are one lucky dude." Marty was excited. "Look at it," he exclaimed! "I'd kill for that boner."

Dan's cock had tilted to the side, in its trademark, arc-shaped curve, but supreme stiffness had since straightened it out, and it now positioned itself due north, flat against his stomach, and it was pulsating with unrequited rage. Dan began to stroke it.

"No, don't," said Marty. "Leave it for me. Here, turn over." He helped him on to his hands and knees, and he rammed him from behind. Dan could feel the muscleman's strength and desire as he penetrated deeper and deeper. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensation. When his prostate got hit just right the tingle could be felt all the way down to the tip of his penis. It made him shudder and spasm, and his cock felt like it was on fire. Fluid began to dribble out; the mother of all pre-cums, and it felt the same way an orgasm would have, except that this one engulfed his entire body with a rolling wave of pleasure. It was a sensation that only a man could provide. Girls were great too, but he had developed a craving for the full-body-tingle, first experienced with Johnny, and now again with Marty.

Marty was a kind and considerate fucker. He knew when to apply pressure and when to hold back. But when the time was right to apply pressure, he struck with full force. Dan began to grunt loudly, his body shook like he was undergoing an exorcism, and he cried with ecstasy as his penis began to discharge sperm; several rapid squirts of satisfied relief. Dan was breathing hard. He was having an out-of-body experience.

Marty reached down and felt Dan's cock, which was wet and sticky. "Did you just shoot?" Dan didn't answer, he just groaned; he was too busy enjoying the moment, but it got Marty to amp up his game, and he drove into Dan with his strongest thrusts yet. Dan's body went limp, allowing Marty to do what he wanted. For the moment, Marty owned him. "Get ready Danny boy, I'm popping...uh, uh...yeah, baby...YEAH...that's what I'm talking about!" Marty roared with delight as his juice was finally liberated. It was an incredibly satisfying orgasm.

They took a shower together, and each scrubbed and cleaned the other's penis as if it were their own. After they toweled off, Dan was once again on the bed, lying on his back, and his cock was beginning to form another arc. Marty sat on the edge of the bed, absorbing the beauty of Dan's gorgeous appendage. He rolled his fingers over it. "Your cock...man, what can I say?" He began to suck on it, and Dan's facial contortions and exaggerated body movements began to manifest themselves, a sure sign of his arousal. Marty was impressed by how stiff it had gotten. "Damn, you're ready to shoot again, aren't you?"

"You push the right buttons," Dan said, between moans. Marty sucked a little more ferociously. "Come on, stud boy, spill the beans," he commanded. Dan writhed with pleasure. Marty's muscular arm was stroking his cock so strongly that it's fortunate the friction didn't start a fire, but even if it had, Dan's voluminous jizz could probably have extinguished it. But with no fire to put out, Marty greedily lapped it up. "You're quite a shooter," he said.

"And you're quite a stud," replied Dan.

They lay on the bed together in contented silence. Dan looked at the clock; it was eleven-thirty. "Monica will be happy...you know, no sex after midnight."

"Man, let me ask you about her. You ever do her?"

"I used to strip at hen parties, and she was at one, and yeah, we banged, but not recently. I think she likes them young." And he left the room to return to his own, and some well-deserved sleep.

****

Darryl rose early in the morning. He went downstairs and turned the television on. A car pulled up into the driveway. He could hear women's voices, followed by a knock at the front door, so he opened it.

"Look, a naked doorman. I guess we're in the right place."

Jane left Los Angeles early in the morning, bringing Sunny with her. Once they were underway she took a script out of her purse and handed it to the young lady. "You won't believe what they want me to do."

Sunny flipped through the pages. "It says that you're invisible..."

"Yeah, and I peep on naked men who are doing all sorts of kinky shit. All I have to do is stand there in my mini and watch."

"Wow."

"This is my husband's way of pimping me out. The narrative he created is 'wealthy Japanese businessman marries reformed slut'. I can't do hardcore, because I'm married to a respectable tycoon, but apparently it's okay for me to appear in a hardcore film. I can strip to my underwear, but no nudity. It's weird...they're weird. It's like they want me to be naughty, but know where to draw the line."

"Are you gonna do the film?"

"No, but they don't know that yet. They're offering a lot of money. One hundred thousand dollars."

"What! That's a lot of money. Shit, I'd do it."

"Really, you'd go to Tokyo? You know, I might be able get that gig for you, but you'd probably have to color your hair. The Japs like blondes."

"That's okay, I'd have no problem with that."

"If the film's a hit we could do a sequel here, and have a tie-in over there...that's what they call synergy. This might just work. There's a big market in Japan. I even did a sex tape to cash in."

Sunny giggled. "You did a sex tape? All these things I'm learning about you."

"Like I said, it was my husband pimping me out. He knew the market was there. He'd lose face if I did hardcore porn, but a sex tape can be explained away. Everyone has sex in real life. And it took place before the marriage, so I wasn't reformed yet. We did it out on the balcony. The cover story was that someone spied on us with a long-range camera, which was certainly possible. Those Japs are good with cameras, and they're sneaky. They put cameras in their shoes and film up women's skirts. And Hideki was right; the market was there..." She sighed. "That fucker's always right."

"Wait; why does he want to pimp you out?"

"Because he loves me; because it turns him on; because he likes the idea of being married to a sex goddess...I don't know; I'm a trophy wife. It's a status thing for him. The bigger my star gets the more jealous his friends will be. The truth is that's he's a sick fuck, but I have to admit that a little part of me likes being the person who the Japanese boys whack-off to."

"I can dig that."

"And we made a lot of money on that tape, didn't we Herman?"

"Let's just say that this brand new Escalade I'm driving you ladies in belongs to me."

"Herman? You did a sex tape with Herman?" Sunny looked at Jane with wide-eyed surprise.

"It was either Herman or one of the black servicemen stationed in Japan. I don't know if you know this, but it's a big industry over there. They love black dick, and the military has lots of black soldiers who like to earn extra money, so do the math."

Herman adjusted the rear view mirror; it caught Jane's attention. "I know what you're doing, Herman."

"Sorry, I had to check out Sunny's crotch. I was dying to see her panties."

"And?"

"They're blue, and they're real sexy."

"I might have to get him neutered." Jane said, winking.

"Well, you're the girls who are walking around in short skirts."

"Oh I don't mind if he peeks," said Sunny. "Perverts have needs too." In that case, thought Jane, she'll love Japan.

"Herman, I still don't know why you insisted on coming along. There's nothing for you to do." She turned to Sunny. "My mother's staying at my condo for a few days. I think he's scared of her."

"Damn right."

"You could have taken a trip somewhere, spend some of your porn earnings."

"I'd rather be with you. I can always masturbate."

"Maybe if you give Sunny some of your porn earnings, you won't have to masturbate."

They knocked on the front door and Darryl played the role of naked butler. Herman brought in the luggage.

Jane read a text Monica had sent her. "Last bedroom on the left; let's go."

"After you, ladies," said Herman, smirking and winking at Darryl."

"Darryl cleared his throat. "Can I watch too, when you walk up the stairs?"

"With a dick like yours," replied Jane, "you don't have to ask."

The room had two twin beds. "You're sleeping downstairs on the couch," Jane said, to her valet.

"Why," he asked?

"There's two girls in here, and three's a crowd, so unless you can make yourself useful"...To Sunny she added: "He does a good job of trimming bush, if you got one."

Sunny had a late morning scene involving William, Marty, and Dan, and she sought out Monica, who stood next to the portable massage table that had been set up in the back yard, near the swimming pool. She was introduced to Jay, one protégé to another, and he seemed to take an instant liking to her. Monica thought she saw some penis movement, and it gave her an idea.

William and Marty came out. "They look like twins," Sunny exclaimed, "and I get them both? What, do we have an assembly line or something?" She was quite happy.

"And that's not all," said Monica. "There's a little bonus for you at the end. You remember Dan, don't you?"

"He's hard to forget."

The two musclemen stood by the massage table and Sunny walked over to them, her short beige dress flapping in the mild breeze. Herman was right; her blue panties did look sexy. The men helped her out of her dress, and they also unclasped and removed her white bra. Marty's cock was at half-mast, and the tip of his submerged cock-head was peeking through the skin. William was still flaccid, but his cock-head was so tiny it kind of resembled Marty's.

Sunny lay down on the table, front side down, and they began to work her body over with their hands. Marty removed her blue panties, and tapped her playfully on the ass. His hand lingered, but who could blame him? She had an extraordinary butt. It was round, but not plump, it was firm, but with some meat on the bone. It was a work of art. An 'instant boner', was how Pete referred to it, after he had fucked her a few times.

William would probably agree, because his cock had since lengthened by several inches, and now he wanted in on the action. Why not upstage the competition, he thought, so grabbing onto his stiffening organ, he slapped it against her buttocks.

"Show off," Marty said.

"If you got it, flaunt it," he replied, smiling shamelessly. William slid his finger in her crack and Sunny let out a soft purr.

She tuned over, and both men claimed a breast for themself, licking her nipples and massaging her firm mounds. She parted her legs and Marty began to finger-massage her clitoris. For the next ten minutes the two men rubbed every muscle, every tendon, every orifice, until she was totally overwhelmed and slumped down in exhausted pleasure.

"Is there anything else we can do for you," asked William?

Sunny studied their cocks. Marty was slightly beyond semi-hard, and a solid piece of wood was beckoning. William was about halfway between semi-soft and semi-hard, but it was leaning towards the hard end of the scale. "How much will it cost me for you to masturbate?"

William and Marty looked at each other and shrugged. "No charge, we'll do it for free." Sunny rolled over on to her front side again, and rested her chin on her hands. The men walked around and stood at the head of the table so that their penises were directly in front of her face.

The plan was for the two masturbators to finish their business by giving her cum facials. That should be easy. They would then leave, and Sunny, still lying on the massage table, would masturbate in a solo scene, and once she was primed, Dan would fuck her. That was the plan, and William and Marty did their best to make it a success. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that each was wary of the other; sometimes a film set isn't big enough for two buffed Adonis's, but for now it was all sweetness, as they stood side-by-side, pounding their meat into submission.

Each would consider it a feather in their cap to be the first off the mark, so they pulled on their shafts with great urgency. The real winner in this was Sunny, who got a birds-eye view of two manly studs plying their trade for her benefit.

"That's what I'm talking about!" A shotgun blast of Marty's spunk caught Sunny in the forehead; a direct hit. He arched his back and squeezed the remaining contents. Much of it fell to the ground, but he'd always have the forehead shot for his resume. When it was William's time to cum he leaned in close so that his cock-head was brushing against her face when his jizz erupted. The close proximity insured a thorough drenching.

"That's cheating," said Marty. William didn't care, and neither did Sunny, who made no move to wipe away the semen, allowing nature to take its course. The long-term winner of course was Donkey, who captured a great sequence for their video.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds