• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Token Vengeance 01

Token Vengeance 01

123

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fictional. All characters are 18 years or older. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

This story is a fantasy and a work-in-progress. I have some adventures in mind for the main characters, but it is fluid so subject to change. I expect it will run about six parts, but that could change too.

Homecoming

Tina waltzed through the door three days late, to the surprise of her husband Eric.

"Well, I suppose you had to come home sometime," Eric simpered unhappily, fighting to maintain a pleasant demeanor rather than lighting into her for her lack of consideration. He was genuinely pleased she was safe and sound, but couldn't help but be agitated.

"It would have been nice to let me know. I mean...I don't expect you to check in every minute, but it would have saved me some worry," the early-30's man reproached his wife of four years, hugging her closely nonetheless. She returned the embrace, but unexpectedly turned her head when he tried to kiss her on the lips, with the kiss landing on her cheek instead.

"I know...and I'm sorry. It's not like there's a lot of phones out there," Tina explained weakly, dropping her pack and Indiana Jones hat on the hardwood floor of their living room.

"We had a significant find on the last day, and a couple of us stayed back to investigate further," the attractive, mid-30's graduate student added. "I really am sorry to worry you, but it was worth it...it was a tremendous piece."

Those last words hung in Eric's ears with double meaning. A second-year law student, he suspected the real reason for her delay was something...or someone else. But he didn't know who, rather than what, was the 'piece' she so academically referenced.

Kristina, or Tina as she was commonly known, had spent the last two months on an anthropological field trip as a research assistant for a professor in the Anthropology Department at the University of Wyoming. She recently finished her first year of course work on her Master's in Cultural Anthropology, and the opportunity to spend the summer leading a class of undergraduates on a dig in Shoshone country in western Wyoming was a dream come true. Her emphasis was on Native American cultures, and actual field work was both invaluable and a good way to earn several credits.

"I understand. I'm just glad to know you're back. So, it was a good trip...worth doing?" Eric hadn't seen Tina since late June, so didn't really know anything about the success of the adventure and was legitimately curious. It was now early September and the fall term was beginning.

Before the field trip started, Tina had promised to come home every other week. It was only a 3-hour drive, but after only the first visit, she suggested the drive was too much and she was missing out on a lot while not at the camp. Eric thought she was somewhat distant that weekend -- not very affectionate, and unwilling to engage in sex at all. He sensed she only tolerated sleeping in the same bed together.

When Tina had left to return to camp, she asked to take their only car, knowing Eric would be without a vehicle to get to his summer job, but insisting she needed it while out in the hills. That left Eric on his own, with no transportation, and a lot of time to satisfy his curious mind as to why Tina acted so aloof and preoccupied.

As a lawyer-in-training, Eric's mind was keenly analytical, stringing together pieces of evidence to develop a credible story of events. It didn't take him long to surmise his wife was fucking around. Her attitude and distant demeanor were hints, and her paltry excuse for leaving behind her wedding ring, because "it could get lost in the dirt," didn't really hold water.

A quick survey of her dresser drawers provided all the evidence he needed to form a solid theory. Missing were a couple of specialized items of lingerie -- a teddy, some frilly panties, even a garter belt; not the kind of thing a married woman needs on an anthropological dig. Most condemning however, was his discovery her diaphragm was missing from the medicine cabinet.

'Why would a married woman, away from her husband for two months, need her diaphragm?'

Eric wasn't an expert on female birth control issues, but could only come to one conclusion.

'She needed it so she didn't get pregnant by whomever it was she was fucking.'

*****************************

Now back home for the semester, Eric's wayward wife carried on the with the conversation, unaware he suspected anything, and confident she had successfully carried off her deception by his genial attitude. She assumed he would be all over her had he known the truth about her infidelity.

"Oh, it was so incredible! I had the most amazing time. We found some historically significant tribal art and implements...and the people I met, well, the students were young, intelligent, and best of all, curious," Tina effusively described her experience.

'Yes, I'm sure they were quite curious,' Eric said facetiously to himself, 'about my wife.'

"I have a few of the items with me until I can get them to the University museum on Monday," Tina commented obliviously. "I'll show them to you once I've had a chance to unpack. I think you'll find them interesting."

Less than an hour later, the two sat, pretending nothing was wrong as Tina unpacked the artifacts she held in custody for the museum; mostly arrowheads, grinding tools and bowls. There were some miscellaneous items however, including a token made of animal bone that caught Eric's eye for its ornate style of carving. It was so much different than the other utilitarian wares.

"We think it's a ceremonial token, used by the medicine woman to convey special powers to the tribal leader, empowering him with wisdom and control over the people," Tina offered at Eric's query about the unique item.

"We've seen them before in other sites, always a little different," his accommodating wife continued. "Like every other culture, the Shoshone had their mystical beliefs and folklore. There was an incantation imbuing it with power. I have a paper on it here somewhere...sort of an instruction manual."

"I do know their belief system was strong, and this particular token belonged to a particularly important chief," Tina elaborated. "It's culturally significant...from a scientific point of view. Of course, today we know the 'mystical' powers are mere superstition."

"That is interesting. So, this thing is supposed to grant power over people, huh? Like a magic wand?" Eric inquired half-jokingly. "Hocus pocus and now you're mine, that kind of thing?"

"Yeah, something like that, I suppose," Tina laughed off her ignorant husband's lack of appreciation for the significance of the find.

Eric, in fact, was intrigued, with an idea forming in his mind about how to deal with his straying wife. Tina was an academic, finding the cultural and spiritual importance of the archaeological artifacts intellectually fascinating, but was too grounded in science to put any faith in the mystical qualities of such items.

"Pretty cool stuff, huh?" Tina looked at her husband quizzically. She may have been unhappy enough to cheat on him, but she did sincerely appreciate his interest in her work, even if it was rudimentary.

"I've got to get out of these dirty clothes and take a shower," the unfaithful woman finally declared.

Tina closed the bedroom door to strip and get in the shower in a not-so-subtle demonstration of her desire not to be naked in his presence. She never exhibited such modesty before her trip, and her detached attitude irked her husband. Eric wanted to teach his wife he was no fool, that she hadn't pulled off anything, and there was a price to be paid for fucking around on him.

Not a scientist by training, Eric was not so academically restrained as to wholly write-off the magical potential of the token. He was curious, with a 'why not?' perspective on such things. Digging through her bag, he found the treatise written by another scholar about the token, it's supposed powers, and how it worked. Eric read through the brief paper while his wife showered.

*****************************

When Tina returned she was dressed down in loose blue shorts and a sleeveless shift, barefoot and casual as she preferred. Eric studied his wife, her shoulder-length naturally dirty blond hair still in wet curls. She was very attractive, tall at 5'9" with a statuesque frame befitting her 135-pound weight. Her Scottish heritage featured broad shoulders and even broader hips...perfect for childbearing, if she ever got the mind to become a mother.

She had no chest whatsoever. A definite A-cup when she even bothered to wear a bra. Her areolas were commensurately small, but her nipples poked out a good ¾" when aroused...or cold. It was currently warm. Her normally pale skin was tan, and she was lean and sinewy from her outdoor summer adventure, with her radiant blue eyes emphasizing her darkened skin. Her nose was maybe a touch long, but she had a pretty smile.

"I was looking at this token," Eric started, ready to unfold his untried plan. "It looks like the kind of thing you're into...native and natural. Hold it and let's take a picture, since we can't keep it. That way we'll at least have a photo of you with it."

Eric knew from the treatise the token only conveyed power to the person who handed it to another, allowing them to control the other, completely and absolutely. The key was the token had to be in physical contact with both parties at the same moment, with the newly-empowered person in the process of handing the token in a symbolic position of status and power. There was some mumbo jumbo that needed to be spoken while doing so, and it had to be during a full moon cycle, which conveniently for Eric, was that night.

"Duwui neme ot ulkanto...nul uvi duwai." Eric had no idea what the words meant, but he spoke them nonetheless as he held the token in the palm of Tina's hand, who shot him a look like he was nuts as she heard them.

"What the fuck was that?" She teasingly asked.

"Obviously you didn't read the treatise about this thing, did you?" Eric derided his wife. "That was the incantation giving it power over someone. I just invoked it. Now I'm curious to see if it worked."

"Yeah, right!" Tina scoffed. "Go get the camera and take a picture already. This thing is valuable and I don't want it out for too long."

When Eric returned with the camera he decided to test whether the token worked.

'No reason to delay,' he rationalized, knowing if it did, things were about to change between he and his wife...and he was in for a lot of fun.

"Hold it up by your face. Great. That does look perfect, honey, but I think it would be best if we took the picture with you topless," Eric held his breath waiting for his wife's reaction to the surprising suggestion.

After her summer fling, Tina didn't feel sexually aroused by her husband in the least, intending to take strong measures to avoid intimacy until she could manage to move out on her own.

"What?" Tina was incredulous at the bold request. "Like that's going to happen."

Even as the words left her mouth, Tina was shocked to find herself gripping the hem of her shift to pull it up and over her head, revealing her practical white bra...unusual because she wouldn't normally wear a bra in the privacy of their home. Just another barrier between she and her husband.

"I...I don't understand. Why did I do that?" Tina wondered aloud, truly perplexed by her action, and standing dumbfounded at her obedience to Eric's request.

"A bra? You never wear a bra at home. Take that off too," Eric ordered, his confidence in the power of the token growing, and half-surprised his wife actually removed her top. He wanted to test it further.

"I really don't think that's necessary, Eric. I really don't want to take it off," Tina protested, but reached to undo the back hook, pulling the shoulder straps down to leave her standing topless in their living room.

"HEY! This is ridiculous. I don't want to have my picture taken topless!" Tina scowled. She was beside herself, covering her small tits with her hands, and anger growing in her voice.

"Put your hands down, Tina. It's not like you have much to cover anyway." It was a demeaning thing to say to his wife, but Eric's own anger about her affair surfaced. He knew she was sensitive about the size of her breasts.

Immediately dropping her hands, Tina grew panicked. She didn't understand what compelled her to do everything her husband said.

Eric snapped a shot or two of his very unhappy, quite topless wife holding the token. Dissatisfied with her demeanor, he encouraged Tina further.

"C'mon, smile for the camera," he encouraged, snapping off another couple of pictures on his iPhone as Tina immediately pasted a fake smile across her face.

"Nice. Suitable for posting," Eric smirked as he checked the pictures for quality. His wife's face and small tits were in full view, with a silly grin on her face. Her flat chest was flushed with rage, but her nipples remained flaccid.

Tina shivered at his last comment.

'It can't be this damned token,' she reasoned to herself, but frantically tossed the token onto the nearby easy chair, unconcerned about damaging it in her hurry to break the spell.

"Good luck with that, T. You really didn't read the paper, did you?" Eric chuckled. "The token is merely a vehicle for control. Once granted, it's no longer necessary for you to hold it to maintain the power of the spell it casts. It can only by broken when I speak another incantation."

"WELL, DO IT!" Tina was livid, the possibility dawning on her that the token did in fact have power, and her husband held it.

"SAY THE WORDS, ERIC!" She yelled angrily.

"Oh, I don't think so, T. There are some things we need to talk about...and I rather enjoy seeing you walk around the house topless," Eric replied matter-of-factly as his mind reeled with the possibilities of his power...and for payback on his misbehaving wife.

"Besides, I'm curious just how strong this spell is...you know, how much can I do with it? According to the 'instructions' you didn't read, apparently quite a lot," Eric wondered, his didactic tone a sign of legitimate intellectual curiosity.

"Why don't you join me over on the sofa and I can explain to you what I know...and you can explain what you know to me," the clever attorney-in-training baited his displeased wife. "A nice husband and wife conversation...you've been gone so long after all."

"Oh, and why don't you take off those shorts too," Eric added the suggestion as he sat down. "It'll be more pleasant if you're just in your panties."

To her horror, Tina unsnapped and dropped the loose-fitting shorts to the floor, stepping out of the jumbled garment to walk to were Eric sat...now wearing only her light green satin bikini panties. Eric smiled at seeing a few dirty blond pussy hairs straying at the edges of the front panel.

'She never liked a bikini trim,' he thought. 'I may need to change that.'

'I don't believe this is happening. It's all just folklore...it can't be true!' Tina's thoughts raced, fearing if Eric ever found out about her infidelity, his newfound power could put her in great peril...socially and physically.

Sitting on the sofa, Tina attempted to calm herself, draping her arms casually by her sides, and not bothering to hide her small breasts. She discreetly kept her legs closed, not wishing to give her husband a head-on look at her crotch, perhaps hoping he wouldn't take her disrobing any further.

'You're smart, T, you can work your way out of this trap,' Tina's fevered mind analyzed the situation, looking for an exit, and a way to convince Eric to relinquish his control. 'Jeez, at least the curtains are closed.'

"So, it was a good trip. I'm glad. I'm sure it'll be great for your career," Eric's voice dripped of feigned sincerity. "I might make a couple of suggestions though, coming from a layman."

'Here's comes his bullet-point legal analysis,' Tina grumbled and rolled her eyes. 'I really hate that shit...especially since he's usually right. I'm smart, but he's smart too.'

"Observation one, you really should put more faith in the objects of your academic inquiry," he smugly offered. "It seems to me, if the Shoshone believed in some power, you should believe it too. At least if you truly want to understand their culture and belief systems."

"I don't have to believe in something to understand it, Eric!" Tina indignantly retorted.

"True, but it might have been helpful in this instance, don't you think?" The snarky young man scoffed, the sarcasm of his words caustic. "Then, you wouldn't be sitting in front of your 'dear husband' casually conversing in just your panties."

"This leads to observation two. You really should do your homework. I mean, you generally study well, but in this case, I think your shortcoming identified in observation one affected your desire to read the treatise on the token."

Eric's reasoning was well thought-out, and Tina squirmed on the sofa, certain he had a purpose, but uncertain where it was taking him.

"I mean, if you had even a modicum of faith, you would understand the power the token contained by reading this fellow's work," he added instructively, then laughed. "After all, it could be me sitting here in just my underwear."

"I fully intended to read it, Eric. There was a lot going on those last few days. I was preoccupied...and couldn't find the time," Tina countered bitterly, while shifting uncomfortably on the cushion. In her heart, she knew she had plenty of time to read the brief document, but was otherwise engaged banging her summer lover.

"More's the pity, I suppose," Eric nonchalantly conceded. "Let me give you a quick overview, just for your edification."

Tina sat up, but didn't say a word. She genuinely wanted to know what her game-playing husband thought he had, and how much power he could wield...or at least try to wield.

"The token was used by tribal chiefs to control the tribe," Eric explained. "You already know that, but you might not know it didn't grant broad powers, only on an individual level. In that manner, the chief exerted power over key tribal members."

"I think that's demonstrated by your willingness to sit nearly naked in the living room," he added by example. His continual mention of her state of undress made Tina self-conscious.

"What's interesting is the control isn't absolute, but apparently allows you to control thoughts and bodily processes such that the subject ultimately does what you want," Eric smiled, enjoying educating his attentive yet disquieted wife about the capabilities and manner the token broke a person to the will of the chief...or in this case, himself.

"I can control your mind, body and soul, to varying degrees and in varying ways," Eric summarized. "Not all directly. I can't physically control your muscles, but I can control your thoughts and feelings, through which I can control your movement."

Eric watched Tina's perplexed emotions, clearly concerned about what he was saying.

"For example, when I say, 'pinch your nipples until they get hard,' I'm not physically making your fingers take your nipples and tweak them, I'm telling your brain it's a good idea, and then you do it."

Tina's eyes went wide as each hand raised to take a nipple between her fingertips, rolling and pinching the soft nubs until they began to swell.

"No, no, no, no, nooo!" Her cry of sheer terror was real, unable to stop manipulating her sensitive flesh until the buds were fully-engorged eraser tips between her obedient hands.

"Still, although I don't control you directly in terms of muscle movement, I do control your body chemistry," Eric explained, rolling now with his perverse lesson. "I can use it to control all sorts of anatomical and physiological functions...from your mood, to your desires, and even your libido."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Token Vengeance 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds