• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Ladies Man Diary Pt. 08: Good Sex & Chill

A Ladies Man Diary Pt. 08: Good Sex & Chill

We sit on the bed, side by side, watching the huge screen. My arm is around her, and her head rest on my shoulder. I can feel her body heat radiating on me, her breasts pressing on my ribcage. I can see her legs slightly crossed, her hands resting on my belly. My dick's been hard for a moment now, just by looking at the slight curves of her body in the darkness of the room. But I have yet to make a move. Maybe it's something about the air conditioning in the room, or her angelic looks. It's almost like I'm scared to fuck her.

For once, I'm interested in a movie. It's some gangster shit, but I actually like it. Maybe it's because I'm scared to do anything with her. She moves slightly, inching closer to me and she presses her hand on my chest. My cock jerks quickly, but I clear my throat and stare straight ahead.

There's some shooting on the screen, then a guy that keeps talking about drugs and cash. I feel something slithering over my leg, and I am shocked when I realise that it's her hand. She's slowly rubbing my pocket, running her hand over my thigh, slowly. I glance sideways at her. She is laying like before, her hand only doing the foreign movements. What the fuck does that mean, I think furiously. Seems like she wants to get laid, but I'm really scared to fuck this up by doing something wrong.

On screen, suddenly, there's two people fucking. I inhale deeply, surprised. She squirms a little, giggling.

"Well, well." she whispers next to me.

And she starts tracing her fingers on my knee.

I feel my whole body shivering, as I extend my hand and slightly touch her ass. I gently pull her dress up but I don't look.

"I wonder what they're doing," I say, smirking.

"Hmmm. You don't know?" she asks, her breath blowing on my neck.

"All I know is that I'd like to do it to you," I say, caressing her ass, feeling her panties underneath her dress.

"Hmmm," she groans, as she puts her mouth next to my ear. "That would be nice."

I cannot believe my ears. I turn and look at her face, who's a breath away from mine. Her round eyes, her pouty lips, her little nose. I didn't even think she could want sex. When she first talked to me in that bookstore, I thought she wanted some information or something. Well, she was checking me out. Think this little session in my room is my initiative? Think again.

I kiss her.

Her lips taste divine, a mix of strawberry and meat that I devour, returning her passionate sucking of my lips. I look for her tongue, and slowly suck it, while I put her on her back, pinning her on the bed. I gently bite her lower lip and pull back, making her moan. I hold her down while I look her in the eyes. The sounds coming from the TV seem far away.

"You've been dreaming about this, haven't you?" I ask her.

She nods, a misty look on her face.

"How?" I ask again, smiling.

She tries to free herself from my grip, shaking her body. I grin at her fruitless efforts.

"How?" I ask again.

"You make me wet every day," she says, licking her lips. "Every time we talk, every time you touch me."

What a surprise.

"What do you do then?" I ask,my eyes locked into hers.

"I touch myself," she says hesitantly.

I stop holding her, and caress her neck, bringing my face down on hers, as if I was going to kiss her.

Our lips almost touch. I lick her mouth, making her squeal.

"Show me," I whisper hoarsely.

Her eyes get bigger, astonishment on her face. I get off the bed, pull a chair, and sit down looking at her. She looks hesitant, and looks around, a little lost.

"Hum I don't know..." she mutters.

"Trust me baby," I say, smiling.

She looks at me for a second.

"Oh what the hell," she says, laughing.

She half sits, half lays back, her head on the pillows, her hands resting on either side.

"Let me guide you," I say, looking at her body, transfixed.

She nods, aroused.

"Grab your boobs through your dress...press them...massage them...", I say, slowly, making sure I'm heard.

She executes herself, her hands kneading her breasts, running over them, rounding them.

"Shake these titties for me babe," I say, while I cross my legs. "Play with them".

She smiles, then starts to make her titties bounce, while holding them, her chest still restrained by the dress and bra.

"Pull them out." I command, my voice brutal and dark.

The sight of her huge boobs hanging out is beautiful. I inhale deeply, my index tapping against the side of my head.

"I want you to pinch your nipples, slowly, sensually...make them hard."

"Yes Daddy," she says naughtily, her brown nipples turning hard as rock while she twists them between her fingers, little moans escaping out of her mouth as she start to turn on the bed.

"Wet them up. I want you to continue your job."

She puts two fingers in her mouth, slowly licking them in a suggestive manner while she looks me in the eyes. Then she rubs them on her nipples, her eyes shut, little breaths escaping out of her mouth.

"That's right baby..." I groan, my blood pulsing. "Feel the pleasure, how your toes are curling, how your heart is racing. now start to rub your pussy for me."

She pulls her dress up, revealing little red panties. She takes her left hand off her breast, and start to rub the palm of her hand between her legs, on her covered mound.

"Does that feel good baby?" I ask, my head cocked to one side.

She opens her eyes slightly, then nods to me.

"Yes, yes," she whispers.

"Take off your panties now."

She puts her hands on her hips, and slightly raise her ass so her panties come off easily when she pulls.

"Good," I say. "Start to rub your clit with your wet fingers."

She smiles, and suck on the fingers on her left hand, still twisting her nipples with the ones of the right hand. Then slowly, she runs them on her slit, up and down, slightly entering her wet cunt. Even from where I'm sitting, I can see her glistening flesh, her pussy juice leaking on the sheets.

"Touch yourself for me baby," I whisper, staring at her hands.

She sensually inserts her middle finger into her pussy, moaning as she slides in and out. Her other hand leaves her nipple and rub gently her clit. A wet sound comes out of her vagina as she inserts another finger inside of her, then a loud splashing sound when she starts to fuck herself faster.

"Yes...Like that babe," I say. "Fuck yourself. Give in to pleasure."

She moans and squeals as she slams harder and harder inside of her, her hand all moist from her juices, her face a drawing of unbearable desire and pleasure, her breath a heavy labor. She closes her eyes as her hand tickles her insides, circles her clit. her mouth is slightly gaped, her tongue lustily shining when she runs it over her teeh.

Her moans get louder and louder as she nears her climax, her whole body trembling, her legs buckling as she mercilessly fingers herself. Then, with a final cry of joy, she arches her back, her hand grabbing her mound hard, as she gets an orgasm. She lets herself drop on the bed, her legs jerking wildly.

For a moment, neither of us say anything. Only the sounds of the TV fill the room. Then she turns her head and smile to me.

"So, did you like it?" she asks, her eyes a smoky pit of lust.

I don't answer right away. Instead, I get up and shut down the TV. Slowly, I start undressing.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

I stop for a second. I look at her and smirks.

"Seems you've been enjoying the idea of me in your pleasure. How about you get the real thing now?"

She smiles back.

It's chill time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Ladies Man Diary Pt. 08: Good Sex & Chill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds