• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Harmless Favor

A Harmless Favor

1234567

It began as a harmless favor; I had no idea that it would change all of our lives.

My wife's college roommate and her husband had moved into our community and were soon dominating our social life. We were just three years out of college, but both couples had done quite well - so well that we had bought a nice suburban home in the southwestern city last year and Jim and Marjory bought their home in our neighborhood six months ago. Each was relatively secluded with a fence-enclosed rear yard; each had a beautiful swimming pool.

My wife, Susie, and I got married in our senior year and Marjory was her maid-of-honor. Marjory met Jim shortly after graduation and the first time we met him was at their wedding six months later.

Susie and Marjory were really not that similar but were nonetheless close friends. Susie was strikingly beautiful - slender with modest breasts. Marjory was attractive but a little shorter and with large breasts. Susie was quiet and studious; Marjory was over-flowing with personality and boisterous. The friendship came from Marjory's dominance and charisma. I love my wife, but it is clear that she is dominated by Marjory. Nonetheless, I like Marjory very much.

I was only getting to know Jim, who was slightly taller than me and more rugged looking as well. Not more handsome than me, I've been told; my features have been described as soft and delicate. Like my wife, I am more the studious type and make my living behind a desk. Jim is a salesman and out of the office a lot, although not out of town. It was clear with both marriages that the wife had the dominant role. Both Jim and I deferred to our wife's wishes, and my wife pretty much deferred to Marjory's wishes. Jim and I hadn't established a pecking order since we were always accompanied by our wives when together.

The four of us regularly got together at one or the other's house on the weekends; almost always around the pool and almost always eventually inebriated. The night of the harmless favor was no different.

The girls had spent time inside while Jim and I were at the pool quietly enjoying a drink and listening to music. Marjory poked her head out the door and asked (commanded?) us to come inside.

"Go into the living room; Susie and I have a favor to ask."

As we entered the living room, Marjory directed us to sit together on the couch. Susie followed Marjory in and they sat in the two arm chairs across from us. It was quickly apparent that they were much more intoxicated than us.

Susie spoke first. "Marjory and I were talking about how unfair life is."

"Yes, men get all the benefits and we women are expected to make do with the left-overs," added Marjory. "It seems like the world is organized for men's pleasure."

Here we go again, I thought. A women's lib lecture. I looked at Jim and rolled my eyes slightly to let him know I knew what was coming. But I was wrong.

"For instance," now it was Susie's turn. "you can't surf porn without encountering lesbian scenes; and not just raw sex, but tender kissing, real intimacy. It's as if there is some magic sexual stimulant for men in seeing women kiss."

"Susie and I were discussing this and realized that those scenes do nothing for us." Marjory looked at Susie before saying, "maybe because we know what the real thing is like."

I knew the two wives were close, but I never suspected they were that close.

"Yes, Marjory and I experimented some in college. That was before I met you, Jon." Susie reassured me.

There was an awkward silence in the room. Neither Jim nor I had said anything, and neither of us seemed anxious to respond now.

"We'll let that sink in a little," said Marjory. "What Susie didn't say, Jon, is that she broke it off when she met you. So, I've always considered you a very lucky man."

"Well, from the day I met Susie, I've considered myself very lucky. But, honey, you never said anything about this."

"I didn't consider it particularly important to our relationship, Jon. And it really isn't; what is past is past. The only reason we bring it up now is because of the favor."

"Wait a minute. Did you know about this, Jim? Am I the only one who's been in the dark?"

"Yes, I knew about it, Jon. And I've always been OK with it. To tell you the truth, I was actually worried that I would be a rebound mate for Marjory. I guess I can eliminate that possibility."

Marjory smiled at Jim. "Oh darling. Of course you can. You know you're the love of my life," as she leaned over and kissed Jim deeply.

"And you're the love of my life, Jon. Marjory and I remain very close, but you are my husband and I want nothing to affect that." Susie leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"Well then, we got that out of the way," said Marjory. "I can tell by the look on Jon's face that he's more than just OK with it. Am I right, Jon?"

"I love Susie and I want nothing to come between us."

"Good. Let's get back to the favor. As we were saying, it seems unfair that men have such easy access to viewing lesbians in, shall we say, intimate situations. We women are virtually deprived of such pleasure."

'What do you mean by that?" Jim chimed in.

"What we mean by that," answered Susie, "is that neither of us have ever seen two men kiss. We don't even know how we would respond if we did."

"I'm sure, with enough effort, you could find something on the net to satisfy your curiosity. Have you looked?"

"Not really," responded Marjory. "But that's the point. We really haven't looked for kissing lesbians either, but couldn't help but find them everywhere. If two women kissing is so exciting to men, why wouldn't two men kissing be just as exciting to women?"

"So, the favor is that you want us to help you find gay porn on the internet? I don't know about Jim, but I'm not an expert on that topic."

"Somehow, I suspected that," responded Susie.

"What exactly then is the favor?" asked Jim.

Marjory looked at Susie before answering. "We want you two to kiss."

"You're kidding." I nearly choked on my drink. "They're kidding, right Jim?"

"No, we're not kidding." Marjory said forcefully. "What's the big deal? I'm sure guys kiss all the time; we just never see it. Not even in real movies."

"We're not asking you two to fall in love." said Susie. "We just want to see how we respond to seeing two guys kissing. Please, Jon. It doesn't have to mean anything; just a physical act. Just as if you were acting with Jim. Just consider Marjory and I the directors. Please guys."

"Wow, you two really are serious," responded Jim. "Why this sudden interest in seeing two guys kiss? You've never said anything about this before now, Marjory."

"Well, we were talking and basking in the fact that we have two of the most attractive husbands who look great together. And then we began to fantasize about what if you two had a relationship the way Susie and I did. And, honestly, we didn't know how to feel about that since we realized that neither of us have ever witnessed a gay relationship."

"Don't misunderstand," added Susie, "we're not trying to start a gay relationship. We just feel deprived in that it is so foreign to both of us. Unlike you two, we can't even fantasize about the two of you together. It's just a kiss. Really, what's the big deal?"

"Don't you find Jon attractive, Jim?" asked Marjory. "Would it be so bad to kiss your friend?"

"It's not that," responded Jim. "It's just that I've never kissed a guy before."

"Well, I haven't either," I quickly added.

"You can't say that Jim isn't attractive, can you?" asked Susie.

"No, I can't," I responded.

"And Jim, if Jon kisses you the way he kisses me, you're in for a treat."

"Wait a minute, nobody kisses better than Jim." assured Marjory.

"I thought you said I was the best kisser," retorted Susie. "Oops, I guess I shouldn't have said that."

Silence filled the room for several minutes. Both Susie and Marjory looked at the floor while Jim and I briefly looked at each other and then our wives. Jim was the first to speak.

"I see. Maybe you two have been sneaking a little on the side?"

"Nothing like that, honey." answered Marjory. "But we do kiss on occasion; after all, we are still close friends and there's nothing wrong with kissing a friend. Is there Susie?"

"Nothing at all wrong with that. And you two are friends, aren't you?"

It was my turn. "Yes we are friends, and there's nothing wrong with friends kissing. Although men don't normally do it."

"Well maybe they should." asserted Marjory. "Maybe you two should."

It was Jim who offered the bargain. "Maybe we would be more willing if we saw you two kiss first."

"Are you offering a deal, honey? Will you and Jon kiss if Susie and I kiss first?"

Jim didn't reply. I didn't either. It was now our turn to look at the floor.

"Jim made the offer," said Susie. "Will you go along with it, Jon?"

"I don't know." I looked at Jim. He looked back at me. "I guess so if he agrees."

"Now, we're not talking about a little peck," said Marjory as she was taking control. "If we do this, then you two have to copy our kiss, and for the same length and with the same intensity. Susie, are you good with this."

"Yes, of course. But knowing men, they might get too excited watching us and want to join in. Everybody must agree that this is just for demonstration purposes. OK?"

"Jim, do you agree to kiss Jon?" asked Marjory. "And to make it a real kiss?"

Jim looked at me. "This is weird. But I guess it can't do any harm and might make them happy. Besides, we get to see our wives kiss. Should we shake on it?"

"God, know." interjected Marjory. 'You'll spoil the whole image. I don't think guys typically shake hands before they kiss. I think that's the whole point of the kiss."

"So its agreed? We'll end the night with hugs and kisses," added Susie. "Should we begin, Marjory?"

Marjory stood up and took Susie's hand as she raised from the chair. They stood face to face briefly before Marjory turned to look at the husbands. "Watch carefully," she said to both, and then took a step closer to Susie before smiling briefly, and leaned in.

It was clear that they had done this before, and done it recently. There was no fumbling, no awkwardness. Just an awareness of their desires. Their lips met momentarily and were the only parts of their body touching. Touching ever so lightly; touching not in hesitation but in preparation. Marjory then brought both her hands up to Suzie's face and gently pulled her closer and intensified the kiss. Susie was at first passive, allowing herself to be completely dominated by Marjory. This was a representation of their relationship in a nutshell. Susie was willing to allow Marjory full control of the situation and Marjory was responding to her willingness.

Soon Susie could refrain no longer and brought her arms around Marjory. The kiss had progressed well beyond friendship into the highly erotic; tongues were exploring mouths and lips were sucking lips. Forceful coupling was taking place as if Jim and I were not there.

I looked at Jim and saw that he was focused entirely on our wives' actions. There was no question that it was erotic. Two attractive women embracing with such passion. It was clear that they shared a love and were happy to expose their husbands to it.

I was pulled back to reality as I realized that the longer they went on, the longer Jim and I would have to as well. I coughed to break the spell, although I think Susie was reluctant.

Marjory spoke first. "Well, I have to say it's a tie."

"What's a tie?, I asked.

"Your wife and Jim in the kissing contest. You're in for a treat, Jon."

Susie looked at me. "Honey, see we are just friends but enjoy kissing. No harm done. Kissing is fun. Now it's your turn."

Susie reached over and took my hand and then spoke to Marjory. "They should be standing up, don't you think?"

"Most definitely. They agreed to copy us and we were standing up. So come here, Jim."

Both Jim and I timidly rose, not knowing what to do. "Remember, Susie and I are the directors and good actors explicitly follow the director's orders."

I stood there in front of Jim, my eyes meeting his nose. Either he was going to have to bend down slightly or I was going to have to stretch up to make this happen. I don't think either of us wanted to take the initiative and so we just stood there fearful.

"Jon, you tilt your head up slightly; make it easy for Jim. Now, close your eyes," directed Marjory. Susie was behind me and whispered in my ear "It'll be fine, honey. Just pretend it's me."

"Jim, lean down and initiate the kiss and let's see how Jon responds," directed Marjory.

I felt Jim's lips on mine and both of us hesitated. We were touching lips, and I guess technically kissing, but there was little acknowledgment. We held that position for several seconds, neither one of us wanting to take it any further.

Now Susie spoke "OK, boys. Enough introductions. It's time to explore the experience."

I felt like it was her encouragement that compelled me to push back against Jim and force myself on his mouth. He responded in kind. We were now definitely kissing, although both mouths were closed and we weren't touching elsewhere. I wanted to show him I was a good kisser; I wanted to impress him with my lips.

His lips were soft and full, and he was gently pressing back against me. I tried to meet his intensity and suddenly we were body-to-body. Suddenly, our mouths opened and tongues began to touch, and then dance. My God, he was a good kisser. He was in control but I gladly succumbed to his talents. I raised an arm and placed my hand on his cheek and held it there. It was an erotic act, and it was meant to be an erotic act. I liked the feel of his day-old beard. My other hand went to his arm and gently stoked; I liked the feel of his hair. He grabbed my waist and pulled him closer. Suddenly I had to adjust my stance for fear he would feel my erection. I was overwhelmed by both shame and desire as confusion mounted in not understanding my response. But I wanted to turn Jim on.

"That's it Jon," said Marjory. "Respond to Jim the way I do; he is irresistible. Let yourself go and enjoy his kiss."

Susie was completely absorbed by the scene. Marjory stepped over and took her hand. "I never imagined it could be such a turn-on. My God, they're beautiful."

"And it seems so natural," whispered Susie. "Like they have been waiting their whole lives for this."

Jim had now wrapped both arms around me and had pulled me tight to his body. And I felt him. I felt his erection, which was sideways in his shorts, but it felt big, very big. I tried to conceal my erection but, at the same time, I wanted to feel his. Knowing that I had created such ardor in Jim made me want to kiss him more. He liked it as much as me. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. He was breathing hard and running his hands all over my back and side. And then he gently brought his hands to my face and broke the kiss. Did he feel my erection and realize that I had lost control? Was he rejecting me because I enjoyed it too much? Or had he just had enough and figured the deal had been completed.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He still had his hands on my face and looked down with a smile. Then a slight kiss on the lips before he took a step back. I just stood there, clearly wanting more. Marjory broke the spell.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, was it boys?"

Neither of us spoke. I suddenly felt embarrassed that I had displayed such wanton passion for Jim in front of our wives. I felt confused that I had lost all self control with another male. I had never even considered experimenting, much less desiring to kiss another male. Yet, here I had clearly expressed my pleasure in doing so.

Jim answered for both of us. "It wasn't so bad. I'm not sure I would make the same deal again, though."

"All I can say," added Susie, "is that maybe we can entice you on our side of the bargain. I think you two make wonderful friends. Now I guess we should go home and leave these two love-birds to themselves, don't you agree, Jon?"

"Yes, dear."

We spoke little during the six block ride home. When we got inside, Susie said that she was going to bed and hoped I would follow.

When we got upstairs, she turned to me and said "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen, honey. I'm so glad you agreed to do it. I hope you enjoyed it. You sure seemed to."

"I'll agree with Jim. It wasn't as bad as I expected."

"Is he really a good kisser?"

"Not nearly as good as you, sweetheart," I lied.

As she stepped close, she said "Good, because Marjory is not as good as you. So that makes us the best!"

We kissed deeply and then struggled to get out of our clothes and on the bed. My erection had never completely declined and I was immediately in her. Several quick pumps and I was done.

"Wow, that was pretty quick," Susie observed. "I don't think you've ever been that fast."

"I'm sorry. I guess I lost control. I'll make it up to you later."

"That's alright. Let's get some sleep and talk in the morning."

* * * * *

Susie was up first and fixed the coffee and brought me a cup. As I sat up to drink it, she sat on the edge of the bed.

"You really liked last night, didn't you?"

"I always like making love to you; I'm just sorry I couldn't last longer."

"No, that's not what I meant, Jon. I mean, you really liked kissing Jim, didn't you?" That's why you couldn't last any longer. You were too turned on by Jim."

I looked at her in shock, and then I felt my face grow red with shame.

I protested. "No I don't think that was it; I think it was you and Marjory kissing that got me so excited. It really was beautiful."

"Oh, so you think that was it. Well, you and Jim kissing was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Yet, it didn't turn me on to the point that I couldn't control my orgasm. No, I think you really liked kissing Jim but are too embarrassed to admit it. Honey, it's alright. If you really did enjoy it that much, you shouldn't be ashamed to admit it. And I'm not going to discourage you from enjoying it in the future."

I said nothing - afraid to lie but afraid to admit the truth. In fact, I had thought of Jim while I was making love to Susie. And had actually worried how he would respond if I came that quickly with him. I was so confused because all of this was absolutely new to me; I had never fantasized about being with a guy but yet here I was obsessing over having kissed one.

"You don't have to say anything, sweetie. I know you're conflicted and that's OK. I just want you to know that however you feel, I'll support you and understand. "Oh, by the way, I spoke with Marjory earlier and invited them over for an early dinner and swim. I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course I don't mind. But I have some work I need to get done. What time did you say?"

"4:00. Is that enough time? I can call her back and make it later."

"No, 4:00 should be fine."

How I could concentrate on actual work when I was already stressing over being with Jim so soon after our kiss. Could I - should I - act as if nothing had happened? Or should I show him that I wanted to continue the kiss, that I wanted to tilt my head up to him and have him take me in his arms and kiss me deeply?

These were my thoughts throughout the morning and afternoon. As 4:00 approached, Susie reminded me and then informed me that bathing suits were the dress code. I quickly changed and put on a light shirt and then headed to the bar area to make up a batch of Margaritas.

Promptly at 4:00 Marjory and Jim arrived at our front door. Susie answered with me behind her. The two women greeted with a deep kiss. Jim and I looked at each other awkwardly, not knowing whether to ignore our wives and just shake hands, or wait for directions. I motioned Jim to just come on in, and he began to step around the two women. Marjory broke off the kiss as soon as she realized what was happening.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Harmless Favor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds