• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Backdoor Man Ch. 07

Backdoor Man Ch. 07

"Nice to meet you. I'm Devi. That man over there in the corner is my husband, Gustavo. And that man taking orders at the counter is Rajiv, one of my cousins. I take it that you know Sherry pretty well?" Devi introduced herself properly to me once she saw us all at Sherry's table, "I know Sanjay, of course. He's my other cousin and works for me, just like Rajiv."

I noted that Rajiv seemed a bit more masculine and distinctly less submissive in his attitude than Sanjay, so Sherry had chosen very well between them. He was still not annoying, arrogant, or any of those other negative Indian male stereotypes ... In fact, he had an excellent sense of humor, and it was quite clear from body language that Devi and he were still physically intimate. This reinforced Sherry's story that Devi and Gustavo had an open marriage to at least some degree, or perhaps it was something more poly. Perhaps it was true, then, that Gustavo and his ex-wife were lovers as well. I naturally wondered if I would really get the chance to bed each of them, or at least some of them.

"Very nice to meet you, Devi. I'm Donald. Sherry and I are an item again, but not quite exclusive. You see, she's going to marry Sanjay here. She can explain that a little further, but suffice it to say that we're something unconventional in terms of relationships. This is Rich and Brittany. They ... and Sherry ... and Sanjay, now live with me. Brittany and Rich are married, but they are also my lovers ... and slaves. Yes, both of them. I'm bisexual, as is Rich. Essentially, I have two girlfriends and one boyfriend, might have more in time. I'm involved with two couples, if you will. How is that for unorthodox and polyamorous?" I laughed about my new lifestyle.

"Oh, my, my! Well, Gustavo and I aren't exactly monogamous or faithful, either, in case you hadn't heard from Sherry. Incidentally, I do hope that I won't have to give up Sanjay, in case he's become her cuckold or something. Obviously, he's not wearing the pants in that relationship, is he, though I wasn't sure what kind of Domme she would make for him. There was no mention of any other companions for my sweet cousin, I noted," Devi licked her chops while writing, "your meal is on me" on a napkin.

"Well, I suppose that some might call Sanjay a cuck, but pussy boi, pretty boy, or sissy are better descriptions. I happily share him, but on my terms, and to a slightly lesser extent ... just slightly, Donald's terms, too. He is the head of our household, but we already agreed that Brittany and Rich are his sluts first, while Sanjay is mine. Anyway, I've already decided that Sanjay is to keep fucking you, regularly, of course. After all, we want to keep you happy ... you're a very good friend to have, darling! As for me, I hope that I get a chance to sleep with Rajiv and Gustavo in time, too. Rajiv is one of your lovers, too, isn't he?" Sherry answered Devi with a deep tongue kiss in front of everyone, "Oh, and I badly want to make sweet love to you, love!"

"Oh, I imagine that you get the chance ... with all of us. As will Donald, Rich, and Brittany, I believe. Rajiv, Gustavo, and I have done threesomes, and now that Gustavo is sleeping frequently with his ex-wife, Becky, we've begun working to lure her into the mutual bed. Rajiv is moving in with us soon, and we're really pushing for Becky to follow suit. I wonder if perhaps we can all just live together ... what do you guys think of that idea?" Devi propositioned us, much to our shock, but I nodded instinctively.

"I'm game for that. How about you, Sherry?" I turned to my senior love slave.

"You're the Master, love. Remember? This is no exception for me. You give the commands and I shall follow them. If you, Devi, and Gustavo agree, so do I. I can only imagine what that would be like, to share a house with so many regular lovers. With any luck, we'd all be swapping beds and partners on a daily basis! Imagine if everyone were intimate with everyone else!" Sherry told me while caressing Devi's hand and winking seductively at Gustavo.

"I'm on board," Gustavo spoke up at last, making it clear that he had overheard.

"Me, too, but it's not really up to me," Brittany blushed.

"Same here," Rich coughed.

"Whatever Mistress wishes, I shall do," Sanjay said, adding his assent.

"And, of course, Rajiv just texted me that he agrees. Rajiv doesn't like to say much. He prefers to text. He listens a lot and says very little. I don't know if it's shyness or shrewdness on his part, to be honest," Devi explained, while Rajiv resumed taking orders from patrons, none of whom seemed phased by this whole discourse played out in front of them.

"Outcaste culture, in case you're wondering. We outcastes tend to mind our own business, say little, complain little, and try not to rock the boat. The caste system might be illegal, but it still affects our thinking in some ways. Most of my Indian patrons are fellow outcastes, though that's changing. Only Indians can tell who is and isn't an outcaste, but if you'll note the conduct of us around the various castes, there is a tendency to be non-confrontational and very meek with them," Devi added, making me shake my head ... as convenient as it was right then, I had a deep distaste for the caste structure.

"And then there are those Indians like me who operate outside of castes, thanks to living in Merry Old England for so long," Sherry piped up now, winking at Devi, who laughed.

"Yes, that's what needs to happen to the caste system. We need to drop that crap. There is so much good about Hinduism, but things like castes only reinforce the bad. Sherry here is at least nominally Hindu, though I don't think that most priests would approve of her lifestyle any more than they would approve of mine. Ask me if I give a crap about that. If you ask me, much of that moralizing stuff they got off the Brits, anyway. It's not really Indian. We gave the world the Kama Sutra. Clearly, we're not all a bunch of prudes!" Devi added with a twinkle in her eye.

"And they can't fault your diet that much. You still eschew red meat," Sherry noted.

"Who needs red meat when you have white and dark right here!" Brittany teased, pointing to us menfolk.

"Yes, I refuse to eat beef. I don't care what others say. It's a sacred beast to me and it remains that way. I can drink full-grown men like Gustavo here under the table and I can pull a train with a dozen guys, but I will not eat a cheeseburger! I just won't! I have morals, just not traditional Western ... or Eastern society's ... only my own. Anyway, now that we're agreed to this deal, once you guys have stuffed your faces, we can find opportunities for sharing some pleasures," Devi answered with a delightful grin, apparently contemplating something nice and hot ... and it wasn't even the curry!

Speaking of which, we soon found ourselves enjoying Devi's own fusion-oriented slant on Indian cuisine, though she continued to avoid using beef. It was amazing how creative one could be to get around such a dietary restriction, of course. She also refused to include pork, mostly with Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh in mind. That was not even counting Sikhs, of course, and they did show up from time to time. At any rate, Devi didn't exactly wear Western clothing in this role, though she apparently did away from work ... here, she wanted to keep her dress Indian to add to the atmosphere, of course.

"You've done a fantastic job with this, Devi! Indian-Middle Eastern, Indian-Korean, Indian-Italian, Indian-Mexican fusion, even! Very well done," I complimented Devi, whose response was to lean over and whisper in my ear, "I want a very different fusion soon ... a Devi-Donald fusion."

My cock was rather stiff as a result of that, especially after Devi reached into my lap and slipped her hands down the crotch of my pants. She stroked my cock for several seconds before stopping and licking her hands clean afterward. She winked at me, while Sherry grabbed Sanjay and dragged him to the staff restroom, with Devi's tacit approval, for what turned out to be a "quickie" ... eight minutes of apparently taking him balls deep inside her ... bareback, of course. While that happened, Gustavo openly flirted with Brittany ... and even with Rich, much to my amusement. Devi didn't stop teasing me, either.

What happened next was fascinating, at least to me. Sanjay left the restroom, tapped Rajiv on the shoulder, and promptly put on Rajiv's apron to take over his cash register duties right in front of us all! Another six or seven minutes passed, and then Rajiv switched back with Sanjay, who tapped me on the shoulder just slightly.

"Mistress is trying to get fucked by each of us. She's hoping that you'll take your own turn now. Rajiv and I have fucked her, though I had to cover for him during his romp, Master. Naturally, you can tap whomever you wish to be next with her when you're done. She has already agreed to let it happen, whomever it is," Sanjay explained with a shrug as he sat down, quite satiated.

I didn't hesitate to go get my piece of Sherry's sweet twat, not being bothered by sloppy thirds in the slightest. Sure enough, I found Sherry bent over the sink, her lips puffy and sore, with two men's cum already leaking down her thighs from her wet snatch. Not hesitating for a minute, as she was clearly lubricated, I slid my cock into her dripping twat and began aggressively fucking her pussy for our mutual satisfaction, causing Sherry to moan and buck her hips desperately as she welcomed me inside her cunt. I had to admit that seeing her naked brown ass was more than enough to keep me nice and hard for her while we fucked. If Devi looked anything like Sherry nude, I could get used to that as well.

While Sherry began moaning, I felt a pair of hands spread my cheeks and begin rimming my ass. I didn't question this, but it certainly made it tougher to avoid cumming inside Sherry's slit sooner rather than later. I fucked Sherry much harder now and she pushed back at me with equal ardor, until at last she squirted on my cock and I exploded inside her twat. When I stood up, I saw a woman that I didn't recognize. She was of some mixed racial origin, but whatever it was, it did her a world of good aesthetically. She was drop-dead gorgeous, though differently than Sherry, Devi, or Brittany, for that matter.

"Hello, there! I'm Rebecca, but everyone calls me 'Becky'! Mind if I suck your cock briefly to clean off her juices from you?" Becky, Gustavo's ex-wife, suggested with a saucy smile.

"Yes, do it, Becky! You must be Gustavo's ex-wife!" I noted as Becky began orally cleaning my prick.

"That would be me, but I swear that I've turned over a new leaf! I was an ice queen back then. Now I'm a total slut. Mmmmm ... Brittany and Sherry get to suck this whenever they wish? Lucky them!" Becky commented as she deep-throated me now in full view of Sherry, who laughed at this scene.

"Rich and Sanjay do, too," Sherry added, answering a query that I had in my own head for a while now.

"Lucky them as well! If I had my way, I would spend most of my days sucking cock and being fucked by it. Well, eating pussy and ass, too. You don't mind if I lick Sherry's pussy and ass for a bit, do you?" Becky astonished us with her request.

"Go for it," I told her, making Sherry moan and squirm as Becky began hungrily munching on her holes.

"Okay, but now time to tag the next member of the team, unless Becky has a strap-on somewhere around here," I announced, to which Becky responded by lifting her dress to show her thigh harness and dildo.

"Hot damn, I want to take videos of this!" I declared as I began recording the lesbian sex on my phone.

"It's a new toy that Devi and Gustavo bought me lately. I'm going to love pulling trains with this!" Becky informed us as she kept slamming Sherry with her strap-on.

I sent the video to Devi, Gustavo, Rajiv, Brit, Rich, and Sanjay in a hurry, of course, via their phones. To that, they reacted by Devi abruptly going underneath the table, pulling down Rich's pants, and eagerly sucking his dick, while letting Brit record the action. This continued until I left Becky and Sherry at it to rejoin the group for now. Devi then switched to my cock, sucking it, still under the table, while Brit went down on Gustavo at last. When Sanjay began sucking Rich's cock, I heard a shudder as Rajiv came again in his pants at the register.

This was about when Becky sat down at our table, all smiles as Becky took Gustavo's hand for a moment and I tapped Rich on the shoulder. Sanjay then started sucking Gustavo instead, while Devi continued to devour my cock. Rich left with a wicked grin as he went to fuck Sherry in the employees' restroom. The other patrons still seemed absorbed in their own affairs, as there were plenty of signals that public sex was going on around if they paid attention to them. Perhaps this was the "outcaste" mentality to which Devi alluded earlier, but it certainly didn't hurt our cause in any case. Brit was now eating Becky out, too, much to our voyeuristic pleasure ... and it definitely made Becky cum on her face.

I finished up my meal as I erupted down Devi's throat, even as Rich now came back from fucking Sherry nice and rough in the bathroom. He had a real grin on his face now, of course, having deposited his seed with her yet again in the same day. He knew that he had a good chance of knocking her up, after all. I tapped Gustavo next, and he almost ran to the restroom, at last drawing attention from the other customers in the restaurant. It was obvious to me that he had been chasing Sherry's fine tail for quite a while now, given his reaction to this incident. Brit was now engaged in sucking Sanjay's dick, much to our enjoyment and theirs, particularly given the thirsty way that she slurped up Sherry's cunt juices from his cock.

Devi resumed her work after licking her lips clean of my jizz, which made it evident that she craved more where that came from, of course. We settled up just as Gustavo returned, only to find that they were insistent upon us not paying them, because, as Gustavo put it, "You've more than compensated us this time, friends."

From the look on Devi's face as she left their contact information with me, including Becky's, I knew that her husband and she meant every word of that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Backdoor Man Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 660 milliseconds