• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 03

Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 03

12

Copyright © September 2017 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is pure fantasy and should be read as such. It is not intended to be factual and could not happen in real life . . . . well at least I would expect it could not happen, but maybe you can prove me wrong

Foreword #3 : This is part 3 of "Destined to Keep Cumming". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier part to get up to speed with the journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We are all fascinated by tales of the unexplained. Myths and legends from long ago. Witches, wizards, demons and devils. The unknown pulls at our conscious and leaves us delving for more. Yet at the same time we all know that such are tales of fiction, of events passed down through the ages, of folklore and imagination. Ask yourself this though, what if not every tale was pure fiction. What if somewhere, just somewhere, one of these creatures of fantasy did actually exist.

Researching the history behind Bram Stoker's Dracula, Emma Wilkes' life was turning upside down after an encounter with a Dr Vincent Stewart. It was an encounter though which delivered much more than it originally promised. For one, Emma didn't realise it but she was actually meeting with a real life vampire. For two, transfixed by his charm and good looks, Emma had ended up being fucked by the same. For three, deep in her own orgasm she had felt the vampires bite, those sharp teeth digging into her neck.

In the weeks since that encounter Emma's life had been dominated by the parting words given to her that passionate night.

"Remember this, my girl. If a vampire bites you mid orgasm then you are destined to cum forever more. That, my dear is the consequence you will have to live with.

When I say cum forever I mean forever. Not instantly but eventually. You'll find desires you never knew you had, but, for each that you satisfy another will take its place, only greater and stronger. And so it will go. The question is how long you can last.

To break the cycle you will need to find another who is willing to take your place. And I mean willing. Finally, to me, you will return every full moon with or without your willing replacement."

Emma had all but written off the words as twaddle, designed to mess with her mind, when unexpectedly she found herself developing urges. Urges which could not be ignored. Urges to cum. They were now happening every few days and each time harder than the last with the desires stronger.

It seems those words may not have been twaddle after all.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was now happening every two or three days. The desire to cum couldn't be ignored. When those fires ignited then there was only one outcome. Emma though had learnt to control her destiny. Yes she was always destined to cum but now at least she came on her own terms, when she wanted and how she wanted.

There had been a couple more occasions where Emma had put her pink vibrator to good use, ably assisted by her house mate Steffi. For sure the vibrator was more satisfying than her fingers alone. Reaching deep inside and filling her tight pussy it should be ticking all the boxes but after each time there was still something missing. A desire, no, a hunger, unfulfilled. Emma already had an inkling as to what was missing. The vibrator was great on its own but she needed to try something else.

Her mind made up, Emma had decided that next time would be the time. The time to replace an artificial cock with a real cock. Maybe that would finally quell the urge, the hunger that gnawed away inside.

Emma knew she had a couple of days before the urge would come again and she put the time to good use, considering the options she had. There was an easy one, just fuck one of the students. They'd all be up for it, sexually charged stallions, but maybe this was just a little too close to home. After all she would still have to teach them.

There had to be another option. An escort agency? Nope, needed to be booked in advance which made it a little more difficult.

Pick somebody up off the street? Possible, but could it lead to trouble?

The answer, totally out of the blue, came in the local free paper. There on the inside pages was a section dedicated to reader's letters. Full of ranting locals Emma usually paid no attention, but just this once a story stood out. Yes it was another moan, but this time a moan about the night time goings on in a local area of woodland on the edge of The Downs. According to Mr Angry and his rant, the woodland in question had become the dogging capital of the world.

"Yes," thought Emma "that's the answer . . . dogging. Total strangers out with one purpose in mind. To fuck or be fucked and then disappear back out of the limelight. No strings attached . . . the perfect answer."

She didn't have long to wait as, right on cue, the urge started again. It was late afternoon, once again during a lecture. This time though Emma didn't feel the immediate need to jump on the nearest table, strip her pussy naked and then frig herself till she came. Instead she managed to keep her desires hidden inside for the rest of the day.

Back home though it was time to have some fun. Luckily Steffi was busy studying for an upcoming assignment, making the opportunity a little easier to slip away. What to wear was the only question. It was a chilly night but not overly cold and Emma quickly chose what she deemed an appropriate outfit. Underneath, a pair of plain black stretch knickers were paired up with black opaque hold ups. Emma had decided to dispense with a bra to make her prize assets more accessible. Over the top went a matching black stretch skirt reaching down to mid thigh length but easy enough to pull upwards. Finally a dark, loose fitting, mohair jumper covered her naked tits.

A glance in the mirror convinced Emma that the outfit was right. She would pass as a young woman out for an evening stroll yet in an instant she could transform herself into a wanton harlot.

Quietly Emma snuck out into the darkness of the night. A short drive and she reached the area in question. It wasn't exactly a hive of activity but it was busier than it should have been at that time of night. Illuminated purely by the silver glow of the moon there were three or four cars dotted around unevenly in the main car park. Another few seemed to have parked up in secluded nooks along the entrance road. Emma decided to park a little away from the woodland and to take a walk. Despite her intentions she still didn't want anything recognisable which could be traced back to her, especially a car number plate.

Dressed in dark clothing Emma found she was almost invisible as she wandered up the path into the woods. Gone was the young woman scared of her own shadow as she walked through the woods to her meeting with Dr. Stewart. Instead, here was an Emma on a mission. A mission to get laid.

She approached the first car, tucked away in a lay-by. She didn't even need to look. The way that the suspension was being tested told her immediately that the car was occupied by a couple deep in the throes of passion. A glance in the window as she walked past confirmed what she already knew. There in the back, a youngish couple were deep into it, him on top and her underneath, legs spread as wide as they could be in the confined space.

The second car was empty, maybe belonging to one of the couple that Emma had just walked past. She entered the main parking area with similar results. Two empty cars and another two in full swing. Emma was just thinking that she would have to bide her time when there was a whisper from the trees.

"Pssst . . . Lady . . . . looking for a good time?" came a youngish male voice.

"Looking for what?" Emma replied, teasingly.

The lad was a little taken aback.

"You know. A good time . . . a bit of the action. Surely that's why you're here, a pretty young thing like you."

Emma laughed.

"So you're feeling lucky and reckon I'm gonna show you a good time? Come out here where I can see you first."

Slowly a shadowy figure emerged from the tree line. He was as young as he sounded, around nineteen or twenty thought Emma. Taller than she was but at the same time a bit thin and lanky. He had a typical late teenager complexion, slightly greasy skin with just a hint of acne. This wasn't at all what Emma expected from a night out dogging, but a cock was a cock and by now the hunger down below was making itself known.

"So what do you say lady? Fancy a bit of fun before the sun comes up? How about it?"

"Mmmmm, very tempting," Emma was now full on teasing the lad "but what makes you think you can meet my needs? Tell me what you think I want, what you fancy doing to me."

He was almost blushing.

"Ehh . . . I . . . well . . . "

Emma wandered up and put an arm around the young lad, pulling him in close. She blew lightly in his ear before continuing.

"Come on sweetie, what's it gonna be? A quick fuck or a slow hard screw?"

With her free hand she grabbed down at his crotch, feeling the bulge through his trousers. It would do, it wasn't a monster but fully erect it would serve a purpose.

"Now then, don't go all shy on me. What's it gonna be, boy? You and me under the stars, up against a tree or do you have a motor?"

She planted a little soft kiss on his lips then reached down and grabbed his manhood again, squeezing gently.

"Over there . . . " the last word rather high pitched as Emma squeezed hard on his balls "I've got a car in the woods." Again the last word was rather higher pitched as Emma grabbed his balls once more.

"Come on big boy, lead the way."

They wandered about five minutes through the woods and out onto a secluded dirt path. True to his word, half way down the path stood a car. Nothing flashy, what do you expect from a young lad not long out of college, but a car was a car. A flash of amber as he unlocked it before opening the passenger door.

He turned to Emma.

"Will this do?"

She didn't answer. Not in words anyway. Instead she pinned the lad to the side of the car and planted a kiss on his lips. His initial shyness was fading away as the two of them continued in that long tingling kiss. Eventually Emma released her lips and whispered in his ear.

"We're not gonna do anything dressed like that, are we? You first."

Emma helped him dispose of his hoodie followed by the jeans, leaving him dressed in just a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. She stood and stared. He wasn't the most muscular of lads but that wasn't important. In his own way he would be attractive to somebody, and there and then it was the obvious bulge in his boxers which made him attractive to Emma. She stroked it gently through the material of his boxers.

"Looks like somebody's excited to see me," she laughed before giving it a squeeze again. "Now, I've always been taught it's rude not to say hello to visitors."

With that Emma quickly pulled his boxers down, freeing the cock from its confines. It sprung out into the fresh air, not fully erect but enough to set Emma's heart pumping. "This one was going to be fun," she thought to herself, grinning inside.

She grabbed the shaft with her hand and slowly stroked his cock up and down. He moaned slightly obviously enjoying the attention he was getting.

"Yes, keep going, long and slow."

Emma was disappointed. The lad could have whatever he wanted and he was satisfied with a quick wank. She sure was going to put that to rights. He was going to have a night that he wouldn't forget for a long time, whether he knew it or not. Now all she needed to do was convince him that he wanted it.

Emma stopped stroking his cock, bent down, gave it a kiss on the head, then stood back up again. She took his right hand and, lifting her sweater, placed it on her left breast. It was a little cold but she didn't mind, there would be time to warm him up later.

"Go on, feel how soft the flesh is yet how hard the nipples are."

Emma smiled as he squeezed gently on the mound. He massaged the soft flesh of her breast before turning his attention to the nipples, tweaking them gently between his fingers. Swapping over he repeated the same on the right breast. It seemed too easy. All Emma had to do was suggest and the lad just followed. Time to move on.

"Your hands are a little chilly, aren't they? Why don't we find you somewhere to warm them up?"

She kissed the young lad before taking his other hand. This time she brought it lower, between her legs, and placed it on the front of her knickers. Wrapping her arms around the lad's back she pulled him in close.

"Can you feel the warmth?"

He nodded.

"Imagine your cock deep into that warm pussy. What do you say?"

"I don't know, lady. I don't . . . I haven't . . . I only wanted a blowjob."

"A blowjob, you say. I can do that, but just think about what you are missing out on. Go on, give it a feel, feel how warm it is. Go on . . . . go . . . . on."

He just stood there, one hand on her breast and the other just above her pussy.

"What harm will it do? See how hot I am, how hot I am for you and your cock, sweetie. Give it a feel and see what I mean."

Gently his hand moved, reaching down and feeling just between Emma's legs. She sure was warm and already a little damp. He ran his fingers slowly over her folds, slow and gentle. It was almost as if he had never held a woman's pussy before. He was so gentle, so cautious, so sweet in the way he held her. Up top he went back to squeezing on her breast again. For sure he was falling under Emma's spell, totally focused on following her suggestions.

"See, I'm burning for you. You can feel the heat down below. You can feel my nipples hard as rocks. That's just the start. I'm even hotter inside. Go on, it's all yours. Why don't you slip my panties off and see what's hiding inside. You'll be glad you did."

Emma let go of the lad and pulled her skirt up to her waist, revealing her black panties. She repositioned his hand at the waistband then eased it inside, sensing every movement as he dipped his fingers through her bush towards her hot pussy.

"Feels good, doesn't it."

He nodded, stuck for words at the direction the evening was suddenly taking. It was too good to be true, beyond his wildest dreams. Or was it just a dream?

"Imagine that hot dripping pussy surrounding your rock hard cock. Imagine the warm silkiness as it slides up and down your manhood. Imagine the feeling as you cum inside, shooting your sticky cum everywhere. You want it . . . don't you."

He nodded again.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want."

He stammered a little.

"I . . . I . . . I wa . . . want your pussy. I want my cock in your pussy."

There was something satisfying about the lad asking to be fucked. It just seemed right, inviting him in to her. There was something of a recollection at the way she had invited the vampire to take her and now she was doing it to another.

Slowly Emma helped him and pulled her own panties down, revealing her neatly trimmed bush and glistening pussy. She was already on fire, dripping with juices at the thought of taking this young cock. Once more the air was now filled with a sweet intoxicating perfume, the smell of her sex. There would be no going back, the lad was hers now. She smiled, a sly seductive smile.

"Why don't you get in the car, lay the front seat back and get ready for the ride of your life."

Unable to resist, he did just that. There he was, half sat, half laid, dressed only in a t-shirt and nothing else. There she was, fully dressed bar for a naked pussy, her skirt pulled up around her waist.

Now Emma was going to see if a cock was indeed the answer to her carnal desires.

Gently Emma climbed into the car, straddling the young lad's legs as she perched across the front seat, her back to the window. Leaning forward she kissed him deeply again whilst at the same time stroking his manhood with her loose hand. Lips open, tongues entwined they enjoyed the tingle of each other's mouths.

His cock stirred as it filled with blood. Her gentle encouragement was doing the trick. Satisfied his cock was nearing full size she lay it flat on his abdomen then shuffled forward, mouth's still locked together. In position Emma sank down, her dripping pussy lips now positioned, camel toed, along the length of his manhood. She pulled back from the kiss and looked the young lad in the eyes.

"Feel's good, doesn't it?. So much better than a quick wank, don't you think?"

With that she slid gently back and forth. The lad gasped at the feeling of silkiness slowly flowing up and down his cock. It was like a thousand silk sheets being pulled in unison across his manhood. It wasn't just the silkiness though. Every stroke was like heaven as Emma's love juices went to work sensitising his cock, bringing every nerve ending to the surface and building his wanton desires.

"Please, put it inside, let me fuck you," he pleaded, his cock as large as it had ever been as Emma continued to work her magic on it.

She ignored his protestations though and continued to tease. Picking up speed Emma rubbed her clit along the head of his rock hard cock. He moaned loudly as the friction from her clit pulled back his foreskin, exposing his sensitive head to her silky cunt. His head tossing back and forth, if she continued any more he would have cum there and then.

It was time.

Emma knelt upwards and with one hand positioned his engorged head at the entrance to her dripping love canal. She sank down in one slow continuous movement, taking the length of the cock in easily. It was almost as if her pussy was helping her, opening wide to allow entry before closing back down around his manhood.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned, his cock suddenly engulfed in the warmth of a thousand fires.

Emma sat there, his cock buried to the hilt inside her hot cunt. She ground back and forth feeling the shaft move gently inside. It was so much better than her fingers or a lump of rubber. This is what she needed.

Then it happened. Her pussy went into overdrive, rippling along the length of his shaft as it pulled him deeper inside. She'd never felt like this. It was almost as if her pussy was alive, with a mind of its own. With the cock snuggled deep inside, her pussy walls clamped down in a vice like grip.

"Aghhh," moaned the lad at the tightness of the hold on his cock.

His moans intensified as those tight pussy walls started pulsing once more. Wave after wave moving tightly along the length of his shaft, massaging his cock as they went. Emma herself was amazed at the effect she was having on the young lad, without really doing anything. She wasn't being fucked per se but still was getting herself off. It seemed she was feeding off his emotions, off his enjoyment, and the more he enjoyed the hotter she felt.

Waves continued down the length of his shaft, gripping tighter and tighter as they ran across his sensitive head. Slowly her pussy was pulling him off. It was obvious he was on the edge. Moans echoed around the confines of the car as the lad threw his head back, eyes closed.

Then it happened, a combination of events almost in unison.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds