• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mistress Noor Bashir of NYC

Mistress Noor Bashir of NYC

"I absolutely love pegging macho brothers with dreadlocks," Noor Bashir said, and with that, the curvy, big-bottomed and gorgeously dark-skinned, Afro-sporting and stylish African American Muslim dominatrix inspected her latest submissive, and smiled with satisfaction. Clad in a black tank top over a red miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots, Noor looked and felt very sexy. Deep in the comfort of her townhouse's basement, ensconced in the heart of Harlem, New York, shit was about to go down, as they say.

"I am yours to command, Mistress Bee," replied her latest sub, a six-foot-two, burly and broad-shouldered, muscular brother named Raphael Beaumont. A newcomer to New York City's Flatbush area by way of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, Raphael was keen to explore his sexuality and his mostly hidden penchant for almost all things related to BDSM with a foxy, bossy sister. And sisters don't get foxier or bossier than Noor Bashir, professor of African Studies at NYU and budding dominatrix for a select few...

Standing five feet eleven inches tall in her bare feet, with mahogany-hued skin and a stylish Afro, Noor Bashir is the embodiment of African American feminine beauty and power. Born in Harlem, New York, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents, and educated at Howard University in Washington D.C. Noor Bashir has that rare combination of beauty, class and Afro-centric identity. While many men, black and white, are intimidated by her strength, intellect and beauty, a few seek her out for those exact reasons...

"Glad to hear it handsome," Noor Bashir said, and the tall, forty-something dominatrix caressed the brother's hairy, muscular chest. She usually liked her men shaved, but this fine specimen of Afro-Caribbean masculinity was so damn sexy that she did not mind. The things I am going to do to you, Noor thought, and she smiled wickedly at Raphael. The handsome brother from the island of Haiti definitely had no idea what he was in for...

For the past couple of months, Noor Bashir noticed a frequent visitor on the message boards of Mistress Bee's online forum. As the premier dominatrix of Harlem, and probably the only black dominatrix in the United States of America who was not in the habit of worshipping white guys and avoiding black men, Mistress Bee was certainly unique.

In her guise as Mistress Bee, Noor Bashir practically ran the Black BDSM scene in the City of New York. Most of the visitors to her site were creepy white dudes who fetishized black womanhood, instead of seeing her as a person. They thought they were complimenting her by calling her exotic, but she knew they didn't see her as an equal. Such is the way of things for strong black women in largely white spaces. Still, from time to time, a smooth, open-minded brother came by the site, and made everything worthwhile for Noor Bashir...

"You look absolutely amazing, ma'am," Raphael said, and Noor Bashir resisted the urge to chastise this fine brother for speaking without permission. They'd been talking for a couple of months now, at first only online, and then on the phone. Raphael was fairly open about his fascination with black female dominance, and the world of BDSM in general. The brother told her that he scoured the web for images of black women dominating black men, which brought him to Mistress Bee's spot.

"So I've been told," Noor said, and she grabbed one of Raphael's chest hairs and tugged on it, smiling as the brother winced stoically and did not scream. Noor raked her fingers across Raphael's chest, not hard enough to break his smooth chocolate skin but enough to make him notice. The handsome brother's chestnut eyes followed her every move, and Noor was pleased that he was paying attention. A lot of her subs spent so much time in fantasyland that they forgot to enjoy the reality of submission while in her presence...

Prior to accepting Raphael Beaumont's request for a session, Noor Bashir dutifully checked him out. The handsome brother was born and raised on the island of Haiti's Nord Department, and he was a newcomer to the City of New York. He lived in the Flatbush area while studying business management at Baruch College. Oh, and he had a side gig as a security guard with the good folks of Citadel Security Agency, earning twelve bucks an hour. An honest brother earning an honest living in NYC.

Noor Bashir was pleased by what she found on Raphael Beaumont. The brother from Haiti was very promising. This was something she did before taking on any sub. An extensive check into the client's background, criminal record, health record, and the like. Mistress Bee's way of avoiding the creeps that made up a significant portion of the BDSM world. For Noor Bashir/Mistress Bee and other dominant women operating in NYC, this was a matter of survival.

Just because a man seeks out female dominant types and enjoys submission doesn't mean he can't be a woman-hating, deeply sexist creep. Noor Bashir learned that the hard way early in her career as a professional dominatrix. As much as she loved men of all colors and experimenting with all kinds of kink, Noor Bashir valued her safety above all else. A wise policy as far as she was concerned...

"How long have you been interested in Black female domination?" Noor Bashir asked Raphael, and the burly Haitian stud licked his sensuous lips, and a thoughtful look crept on his handsome face. After that brief pause, he looked right into Mistress Bee's eyes, and then told her what she wanted to hear, and then some. The brother's absolute honesty took Mistress Bee by surprise, and that's not the sort of thing that happens every day...

"When I was younger, I watched the actress Grace Jones bossing everyone around and even whipping dudes in that romantic comedy starring Halle Berry and Eddie Murphy, I got turned on by that bossy black woman in leather, and haven't been the same since," Raphael replied, a reminiscent smile on his handsome face. Noor Bashir smiled, pleased by the brother's answer. This was going to be good...

"Well, my brother, I'm better than Grace Jones," Noor Bashir said, and then she donned her black leather mask, slipping into her Mistress Bee persona. Without further ado, she showed Raphael Beaumont what she was made of. Fixing a leather collar around Raphael's neck, she tied a leash to it and ordered him to get on all fours. The big man did as he was told, and Mistress Bee led him around her house, and he followed her like a good pup. Mistress Bee could feel Raphael's gaze on her big ass, and smiled.

"This is awesome, Mistress Bee, thank you," Raphael said, as Mistress Bee led him to her living room. Seated on the shiny ebony couch, she took off her shoes, and nodded at Raphael. The burly Haitian brother immediately began sucking on her toes, and Mistress Bee smiled, pleased. There was nothing she enjoyed more than dominating a brother. Just thinking about it was enough to get her pussy wet...

White dudes were all dull and boring with their entitlement and their passive aggression. Mistress Bee found playing with them financially rewarding but less than stimulating. This was never the case with the brothers. Raphael was a strong, manly Haitian brother who was rejecting social norms and embracing the beauty of black female domination. Mistress Bee sincerely wished there were more brothers like that...

"You're very obedient, handsome, but you talk without permission, I need to spank you for that," Mistress Bee said, and Raphael got on all fours, face down and ass up, offering her his ass. Mistress Bee caressed the brother's smooth ass, and then reached for her belt. Without hesitation, she began giving the brother a good ole fashioned ass whooping, as they say. At first, Raphael stoically endured, but then Mistress Bee hit him harder and he began to grunt, then moan, then scream. His screams were sweet music to her ears.

"Oh fuck," Raphael said, as Mistress Bee stopped whooping his ass, and spread his ass cheeks instead. Laughing gleefully, Mistress Bee donned gloves, and began fingering the Haitian brother's asshole. Although Raphael's ass felt tight around her digits, Mistress Bee could tell that the brother was no stranger to butt fucking. Whether he'd been playing with his own ass, getting pegged by other dominant women, or taking live dicks up his ass, Mistress Bee didn't care. His ass was hers now...

"I am going to take your ass, big man, and make you my bitch," Mistress Bee said, and with that, she reached for her purse, and pulled a decidedly phallic object out of it. Raphael's eyes widened when Mistress Bee donned the strap-on dildo, and then rolled a condom on it. Reaching for the lubricant, Mistress Bee smeared some on her dildo, and then applied the remainder on Raphael's ass. This is definitely happening, Raphael thought, both scared and turned on.

"Yes Mistress Bee," Raphael replied, and Mistress Bee grinned, and playfully slapped his ass. Spreading the Haitian brother's ass cheeks wide open, the sultry African American dominatrix pressed the dildo against his booty hole and then pushed it inside. A sharp groan escaped Raphael's lips as Mistress Bee gripped his hips and leaned into him, working the dildo deep into his ass.

"Scream for me, bitch," Mistress Bee hissed, and with that, she slapped Raphael's ass and thrust, digging deep into him. As his foxy dominatrix plunged her dildo deep into his ass, Raphael sighed with happiness, and felt his dick harden. He began stroking himself, loving the feel of Mistress Bee's strap-on dildo up his ass. The freaky woman kept fucking him until Raphael tapped out, unable to take it anymore. Only then did Mistress Bee pull out of him...

"This was absolutely the most exciting sensual experience of my life," Raphael Beaumont said excitedly to Noor Bashir as he came out of the shower, having cleansed himself following their vigorous session. The young Haitian brother smiled at his new dominatrix, and Noor Bashir/Mistress Bee returned his smile. The two of them exchanged a hug, and then she sent him on his merry way. Hope to see you again handsome, Noor Bashir thought to herself as she watched Raphael drive off into the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mistress Noor Bashir of NYC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds