• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Massage from Heaven

A Massage from Heaven

You Cum When I Say So

Imagine it. I'm holding your cock, dripping warm oil over your swollen glans, and you just soak up the feeling of the warmth oozing over your sensitive underside. A smooth caress that takes your breath away. You're lying back on my massage table, head supported by a towel, entirely focused on the scene in front of you. The world is forgotten and all cares pushed aside as my free hand now slides over your swollen end, squeezing hard as I stroke down and both hands meet at the base of your shaft. Your hard-on stands proud and fully erect. A teardrop of pre-cum eases its way out of your tip and I grip hard with both hands to quell any urges you may have to shoot your load.

I'm not done with you yet.

A Very Rude Request

You've been a regular of mine for the last few months, coming in for a back massage every couple of weeks, and we get on well. We're at that relaxed stage that regular contact brings, and at the last couple of appointments the conversation has become more familiar. I know you're quite happy at home, but do like to flirt and have strayed on occasion. You know I'm in a similar situation, and were delighted to find out that I'm not averse to a little extra excitement myself. I did make it clear that I never go all the way with anyone else, and you respect my boundaries. That said, it didn't stop you flirting outrageously, and on our last appointment you asked me if I'd ever learned about erotic massage.

The truth is I know all about erotic massage. Back when I was single and broke, a friend of mine got me into it as a way to make some quick (and very easy) money. It turned out I had a natural talent for the craft and had a regular flow of happy customers, both male and female. But then I came to the notice of the local police. While I was always careful not to go all the way with my clients and stayed within the law, only ever charging for the massage and never accepting tips for extras, the caution from the local cop un-nerved me enough to pull up sticks, move to a new town and start again.

But I didn't share that with you. I pretended I knew nothing about it.

So, when you arrived today you were just expecting a regular massage. Which is why I wish I could have taken a picture of your expression when you were sliding onto the table and I told you to lie face up for a change.

As you were settling back with a half confused, half expectant, look on your face, I told you I'd been thinking about what you said. The truth is I had, but not in the way I was telling you. After I got home from work that night I was lying in bed, feeling more than a little horny, but my partner wasn't interested. He's in the middle of a big thing at work and leaves early, comes home late, exhausted and pretty much crashes. He's got a few more days of this and I just have to go with the flow until its done. So, I got to thinking about you and your question.

I then got to thinking about all the cocks and pussies I used to bring to orgasm day after day, and the feeling of satisfaction I got when the spunk and pussy juice would start to fly, all because I had the magic touch. With those images in my mind I started to wonder about your cock. I knew you had a nice body. Not ripped like some gym addict teenager, but manly and attractive, and I had noticed the bulge under the towel whenever you were climbing on and off the table. A clear indication you were more than a little keen on me.

Before I knew it one hand was sliding between my legs and the other was squeezing my tits as I treated myself to a nice long, sneaky wank, being careful not to moan or jiggle the bed and wake up my partner. When I came, mouth tightly closed to try and control my gasps, the image in my mind was what I thought your rock-hard cock would be like. As I relaxed back into a happy doze, I decided it would do no harm to have a little fun with you.

What I told you as you lay down on the table was that I'd thought about what you said and I'd done some research online to what it was all about. I'd mulled the idea over, and provided we kept it absolutely between ourselves, I was willing to give it a go. When you asked what convinced me, I told you watching clips of girls wanking guys off in salons had got me so wet I'd spent the evening masturbating myself silly. I knew exactly what effect that comment would have on you, and sure enough the towel rose fast as your cock went from limp to flagpole in one smooth motion.

I couldn't help giggling as I reached over and tugged the towel away from your waist, exposing you in your full, and not unimpressive, glory. You started to sit up, but I pushed you gently back onto the table, your head resting on the towel so you could look down and watch me go to work.

Reaching Your Peak

That was fifteen minutes ago, and since then I've teased and tantalised, caressed and cajoled. I've stroked your cock, squeezed you balls and massaged your anus. My strokes have varied from long and slow to short and fast, never settling into enough of a rhythm to take all the way. My head has hovered tantalisingly close so my breath has brushed your skin, but never actually kissed your cock. You can only imagine how good my mouth would feel, lips sliding down your length, teeth grazing at your balls. I've shed my clothes one at a time as the horniness of what we're doing has gotten to me. First my top, then my trousers, and a couple of minutes ago I sent my bra sailing across the room, letting my pert breasts fall free, my nipples as hard as your cock.

Now I'm straddling your legs, the oil flowing freely over and around your cock and down onto the table, wetting your crack and arse. My fingers grip hard around the base of your cock, a tight ring to ease your urge to cum, stopping any spunk from travelling up your shaft. I hold still a moment, making sure you relax back and the moment has passed. I've edged you to the limit, but want to take you back down one last time. Your eyes are wide and you pant heavily, torn between the need to feel the release, and the desire to prolong this ecstasy as long as possible. I shift up the table and slide my pussy up against your balls, reaching down to slip my panties aside so my pussy lips press hard against your soft skin, parting to allow my clit to slide against you. I release your cock and let it free for a moment as I start to take my own pleasure on you, rubbing myself on your balls. I reach up to squeeze your nipples, hard, making you wince, taking you further back from orgasm, the short sharp pain confusing your mind with conflicting sensations. I then rake my fingernails down your sides and stomach and you buck against me, pain and pleasure mingling in equal measure. You cock stands free, desperate for attention but feeling only air, your balls hot and wet under my pussy as I gyrate my hips, taking a moment for my own satisfaction. My clit is hard and swollen as the oil from your cock blends with my own juices, now starting to flow freely.

It's time for the climax. You are so ready. I slide forward over you, pinning your cock against your tummy, my pussy sliding along its length. You instinctively grab my hips, trying to slip your cock head into me, but that's not the game. That's not what you get today. I grab your wrists and pin them forcefully across your chest, holding you down, and looking you in the eye I gently shake my head. You relax back onto the table, held under my control.

Firmly back in charge, I go back to work. I'm now using you for my own pleasure, and you get to go at my pace. I grind my pussy onto your cock head, pressing my clit down hard, then slide back down your length, my lips opening over your balls, and I press down with my weight. Your balls feel the pressure and just when you think you can't stand it, I slide back up, pussy lips wide around your shaft until your head is at my entrance again and your knob enters ever so slightly into me. But just as you start to push, hoping for more, I ease back down, my clit rubbing hard against the underside of your whole cock. I do this to you again, and again, and again. Each time just a little quicker.

You quickly realise this isn't just edging anymore, this is it. I'm making myself cum and I'm going to take you with me.

Your breathing quickens, your mouth is going dry, and you feel the pressure build as I start to gently moan, each slide of my hips bringing me closer. I lift your wrists and bring your hands to my tits. With an uncontrolled reflex you squeeze hard, crushing nipples and breasts in a frenzied grip. The bolt of pain triggers a response deep in my pussy and as I cry out softly I tense, your cock firmly in my pussy folds. Without thinking I drive down hard, your cock ramming deep into me. The heat and wetness engulf you and your hands fly away to the side. The sudden release of pain is all it takes for my orgasm to crash through me like a freight train, my pussy lips gripping hard as my juices squirt out around your shaft and coat your balls and crack in hot waves. And then you're gone. The fast flood of sensations catch up with your sub conscious need for release, and the torture of the last twenty minutes erupts into a raging tsunami of spunk shooting deep into my pussy. Jet after jet pumps into me and I barely hang on as my own subsiding climax is matched by your own, only the solid shaft of your hard-on stopping me from sliding onto the floor.

We take a minute to catch our breath, me resting down on your chest, listening to your heartbeat recover, slowing to match the returning calm. I ease myself up and off you're softening cock, stepping groggily to the floor. I feel warm liquid pour down the inside of my leg and reach for the towel drawer, ready to start cleaning ourselves up.

The warm glow is just starting to subside as you glance across at me, hit me with that cheeky smile, and say "So, same time next week?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Massage from Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds