• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Psychologist's Nightmare

A Psychologist's Nightmare

It was the start of what psychologist Dr. Margaret Haines expected to be a quiet, routine Friday. As she strode into her office, Maggie, as she was known by her friends and colleagues, thought about her upcoming appointments. She had a group session from 10:00 to 11:30, and then at 1:30 she would see a man she was treating for an anxiety disorder. Her most interesting appointment would be the last of the day, at 3:30. It was the third appointment with a young woman who had been required to get psychological counseling as a term of her probation. She had been convicted of misdemeanor assault as the result of a bar fight. Because it was her first conviction, the Court had given her probation, including the counseling requirement.

Maggie had been in private practice for 8 years, and was successful and confidant. At age 38, she was an attractive natural blonde, 5'7" tall and about 135 pounds. She had a good figure, with slightly wide hips that suited her height and 36 C breasts. She was thinking about her body as she sat down at her desk, because she was thinking of going to the beach this weekend, but wasn't sure if she would need a new bathing suit. She smiled to herself, thinking that her most striking feature wasn't visible, at least in the office—she had unusually large nipples, which extended out for an inch when fully erect.

The day went by quickly and before she knew it, it was time to prepare for her 3:30 appointment. The patient's name was Stacy Weaver. In their last session Stacy had started talking about how she had always clashed with authority figures, including her father, her teachers and anyone else who tried to exercise some control over her. Then, she admitted to fantasizing about raping an authority figure. Maggie was stunned by Stacy's admission, since rape committed by females was very rare. She was also disturbed by the fantasy, since the idea of rape horrified Maggie and was repugnant to her, but she knew they would have to talk about it as she tried to discover the cause of Stacy's hostile and aggressive feelings. Maggie was curious, and a little nervous, to hear what Stacy would say, and she knew she would have to guide the conversation carefully while avoiding sounding judgmental.

Stacy arrived promptly at 3:30 and was shown into Maggie's office by her receptionist, Carol. Maggie had two large easy chairs with matching footstools in one corner of her office, as well as a sofa, and as Stacy walked in Maggie moved to one of the chairs. Stacy sat in the other chair, and Maggie asked her how her week had gone. Stacy said it had been lousy—she had argued with her boss at work—the guy was a jerk, he was unreasonable, etc. As she talked, Stacy got more agitated and got up and began pacing.

Maggie said, "Well, I'm sorry about that but I'd like to pick up where we left off last week—let's talk about your rape fantasy. But first, would you like some water? Maybe it will help calm you down."

Stacy said, "Yeah, some water would be good", and then she kept walking back and forth.

Maggie got up and went toward the counter along the opposite wall. There was a bowl of fruit and glasses on the counter, and a mini-fridge underneath the counter where she kept bottles of water. As she leaned down to open the mini-fridge, she was suddenly shoved violently from behind. Knocked forward, her head slammed into the edge of the counter, and she went down hard.

Maggie was face down on the carpet stunned, confused and in pain. Then she felt herself being dragged by her feet, away from the counter. At first she thought Stacy was going to help her stand up, but then she felt a heavy weight settle on her lower legs. The next thing she felt was her skirt being pushed up toward her waist, and then her pantyhose were being pulled down. She was alarmed, but was still too dazed and confused about what was happening to react.

Stacy got the pantyhose off and then sat on Maggie's thighs to keep her from turning over. Next, Stacy quickly pulled Maggie's arms behind her back and used the pantyhose to tie her wrists together. Still woozy, Maggie didn't resist but finally was able to croak, "What's going on? What are you doing??"

Stacy raised up, rolled Maggie onto her back, and then settled on her thighs again. Getting some strength back, Maggie said more loudly, "Get off me! What are you doing?? Untie my hands!"

With a smirk on her face Stacy looked down at Maggie and said, "You know Doc, instead of talking about my fantasy, I thought I would let you experience it. Don't you think that would be better? I sure do."

It took a moment for the meaning of Stacy's words to sink in. When it did, Maggie starting yelling, "NO! NO! Help!!", and at the same time tried to buck Stacy off of her. Stacy reacted by slapping Maggie hard across the face, twice.

"Shut up, Doc! Your first name is Margaret, right? What do your friends call you?"

Stunned by the hard slaps and puzzled by the reason for the questions, Maggie frowned and then said, "Ma...Maggie".

"Well, Maggie, you're no longer in charge. I make the rules now, and the first one is that you'll call me Miss Weaver. Got that?" When Maggie didn't immediately reply, Stacy hit her again, although not as hard.

Maggie cried out in pain, and then quickly said, "Yes!"

Stacy raised her hand again and said, "Yes what?"

"Yes, Miss Weaver!!"

"That's better. Now stop yelling and just keep being a good girl, and maybe you'll even like what I do to you." As she said this, Stacy began unbuttoning Maggie's blouse.

Quietly, hoping not to get hit again, Maggie said, "No...please don't...if you stop now, I won't go to the police."

"I don't think you'll go to the police. If you do, I'll tell them you encouraged me to act out my fantasy with you as part of my therapy, and you must have changed your mind later when you realized you could get in trouble with the State Medical Licensing Bureau for having sex with a patient. It will be my word against yours. And think of the scandal—your nice little career will be over, no matter what."

Maggie couldn't think of a good response, and she worried that Stacy was right. Stacy unfastened the last button and then threw the blouse open and pushed it back, off of Maggie's shoulders. When she reached under Maggie's back and started to unclasp her bra, Maggie pleaded again, "Please...no... don't do this..."

Stacy pulled the cups away from Maggie's breasts and yanked the bra up over Maggie's head, leaving it stretched across the back of her neck. "What a nice pair of tits! These are going to be fun!" As she said this, Stacy slapped Maggie's ample breasts back and forth, and then began to knead them like bread dough—squeezing them, digging her fingers in, pushing them flat and then pulling on them.

She wasn't gentle, and Maggie groaned in pain, "Ahhh...! Nooo! Ohhh..." As Stacy continued to maul Maggie's breasts, she smiled down at her, clearly enjoying herself.

Stacy started pulling and twisting at Maggie's nipples, eliciting loud, anguished cries from Maggie as her nipples quickly sprang out to their full size. "Wow, what a pair of suckers you have! Those are going to be a real treat!" With that, Stacy leaned down, closed her mouth over Maggie's left nipple and began to suck hard.

Maggie cried out again. She was terrified- unable to protect herself, she knew her receptionist had left for the day by now and there was nobody else to save her. She was completely at Stacy's mercy, and Stacy didn't seem inclined to be merciful. She continued to suck like a starving baby at first one breast and then the other, sucking on not just the nipples but as much of each breast as she could fit in her mouth. Then she began to use her teeth, first scraping them across each tender, swollen nipple and then biting them.

As Maggie screamed, she realized to her horror and shame that she was getting wet between her legs. Her body was reacting to the stimulation, and as much as Maggie hated that and tried to control it, it was a losing battle. Stacy pinched the right nipple and pulled up on it, lifting Maggie's breast. Then she leaned down and kissed and nibbled at the soft, tender underside of the breast. A potent mix of pain and pleasure shot through Maggie's body, and as the trickle of moisture between her legs turned into a stream, she surrendered to the feelings. She moaned, "Oh God!!... Ohhh!!..., and felt a tingling in her belly that she knew meant an orgasm was building. Then, suddenly, Stacy sat up and her hands left Maggie's breasts.

For a brief moment, Maggie was disappointed that Stacy had stopped. Seeing the look on her face, Stacy laughed and taunted her, "You were enjoying that, weren't you Doctor? Not so high and mighty now, are you?" Well, anyway, I think it's time to get to the prize." With that, Stacy rolled Maggie onto her stomach, unfastened the catch on the back of her skirt and pulled down the zipper.

As she worked the skirt down over Maggie's hips, Maggie pleaded again, "Please don't...please stop...I'm begging you..."

Stacy pulled the skirt the rest of the way down and off, and tossed it to the side. Now in just her bikini brief-style panties, Maggie had never felt so helpless as Stacy rolled her over onto her back again. Stacy leaned down, sucked hard on Maggie's left nipple for a moment, eliciting a loud groan from her, and then began to run her tongue down Maggie's sternum. She continued down her stomach until she reached the waistband of the panties, and then she licked her way over to Maggie's left hip. There she kissed, licked and nibbled at the soft folds of skin just above the waist, causing Maggie to gasp at the almost ticklish sensation.

"Now it's time for the big reveal!" Stacy exclaimed. She yanked the panties down to Maggie's knees, and then sat back and just stared at Maggie's naked crotch. She immediately saw that the prominent, dark purple-colored labia glistened with Maggie's juices. "Well, it looks like you're enjoying this, you slut!"

"No, I'm not", Maggie said, but her voice cracked as Stacy rubbed her fingers along the wet lips, and then pinched and pulled at them. When Stacy leaned down and began to lick them, Maggie moaned quietly, but then let out a cry as Stacy rolled them between her teeth. To her great shame and humiliation, Maggie felt a fresh flood of moisture in her pussy. As it trickled out of her, Stacy laughed with glee.

"Look at all that cream! See, I told you you're a slut! Admit it!" When Maggie didn't respond, Stacy slapped her hand down on Maggie's exposed sex and Maggie screamed in shock and pain. "Admit it, or I'll slap your pussy again!"

"I'm a slut!" Maggie yelled. Stacy hit her again.

As Maggie screamed once more, Stacy said, "You forgot to say 'Miss Weaver'".

In agony, with shooting pains between her legs, Maggie cried out, "I'm a slut, Miss Weaver!!"

"Good girl", Stacy said. "Now I'm going to fuck you." Kneeling between Maggie's legs, she pushed Maggie's knees further apart and then quickly thrust two fingers into her pussy, hard. Maggie was so wet they went in easily, and Stacy pushed them in as far they would go.

"OH!!" Maggie cried out at the sudden, deep penetration. Stacy quickly established a rhythm, pulling her fingers almost all the way out and then driving them forward as far as they would go. She added a third finger, and smirked as she watched Maggie's face. Maggie's eyes opened wide when the third finger went in, and then they slowly closed. Her mouth was open and drool dripped out and ran down her chin, as she moaned continually.

Maggie's analytical, rational mind had retreated to some far off place. She was no longer the proud, confidant professional, and she had no thought of her dignity—she had been reduced to a primal state. She was a naked woman whose body felt like it was on fire, and she had an urgent, overwhelming need to come.

Without realizing it, Maggie began flexing and thrusting her hips, trying to drive the fingers deeper into her. Stacy laughed and began taunting Maggie again. "So you like getting finger fucked, huh Slut? Tell me you love it!"

Maggie knew she was humiliating herself, but at that moment she didn't care. "I love it, Miss Weaver!! I love it...!"

Stacy said, "Then take this, bitch!" as she shoved a fourth finger into Maggie.

Maggie cried out, "OHHH...!!" OHGODDD... as she felt her walls stretch to accommodate the added finger. She had never felt so full, and at first it hurt, but then she got used to the feeling. She felt her orgasm building and coming closer. Then Stacy began to flex her fingers in a "come here" gesture, and at the same time she leaned down and began to suck on Maggie's swollen clit. Maggie cried out "OHMYGODDD!!" and her hips came up off the floor as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had racked her body. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened wide, but she made no further sound. Then her body jerked twice before it sank back to the floor.

Maggie thought it was over, but Stacy kept moving her fingers back and forth in her pussy, and licking and chewing on her puffy labia and clit. Her pussy and especially her clit were super sensitive after the orgasm, and she tried to close her legs as she gasped out, "No! NO! I can't take it...I'm too sensitive!!..." Stacy ignored her, and just kept twisting her fingers in Maggie's pussy while she sucked on her very tender little bud. Maggie began moaning as she felt another orgasm approaching. Stacy sensed it, and scraped her teeth back and forth across Maggie's clit to drive her over the edge.

As another strong orgasm rolled through her body, Maggie cried out, "Ohhh!...Ahhh...God!!" as her body jerked uncontrollably.

Stacy sat up and slowly withdrew her fingers, which made a loud squelching noise as Maggie's pussy reluctantly let them go. Maggie had her eyes closed and was breathing raggedly through her open mouth. Stacy shoved her cum-covered fingers into Maggie's mouth and wiped them on her tongue, then pulled them out and wiped them across Maggie's lips and cheeks. Maggie made no effort to move; she didn't have the energy.

Stacy rolled Maggie onto her stomach and untied her hands, then patted her on the ass like she was patting a dog and said, "Great therapy session, Doc—I think it helped a lot." As she rose and started walking toward the door, Stacy added "See you next week...oh, and don't wear a bra or panties—it'll save time, you know?"

Maggie's eyes flew open as Stacy closed the door behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Psychologist's Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 577 milliseconds