• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Susan Finds Her Mistress

Susan Finds Her Mistress

12345

Thank you mollycactus! It's great to work with you. You are the best!!

This story is dedicated to Susan D. She has inspired me with her submissive fantasies. She heartily approves of this fantasy.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

*****

Chapter One

I'd just finished teaching my 10 am. Constitutional law class. It was at a law school that's part of a large public university in the Northeast. I walked out of the classroom with an armful of books. There was a gaggle of students surrounding me, tossing questions at me, which I answered as I walked towards my office.

"No, I haven't started drafting the final exam so I can't tell you what to focus on."

"Yes, the exam will focus on the materials in the textbook."

Nate Roberts, one of the better students in class, was stalking me again. I couldn't help it if I was one of the few female law professors on the faculty and that I was, in all modesty, an attractive, single woman. I prided myself on my appearance and always taught class in business attire, usually a blouse, skirt and heels. That day I was wearing a cream colored silk blouse. I could see Nate peering down my blouse, hungrily eyeing the tops of my breasts and straining to see the lace trim of my bra.

It seemed as if every semester there was at least one of them. And by one of them I mean someone who felt compelled to serve me, worship me, and become my pet. I tried not to fish in my own pond (although not always successfully) so it was pretty certain to me that Nate would have to masturbate while dreaming he was ravishing my body. I had never looked for the 'one' but he or she always seemed to find me. I'd had several subs during my stint as a law professor.

I finally got to my office and closed the heavy oak door. My office was small and cramped and of course filled with law books and journals. It had a small single pane window that was cracked open, letting in the cold wintry air. The old fashioned hot water radiator heater was crackling away, its hot air colliding with the cold air from the window. I settled into my desk chair, clearing away a space for my laptop so I could start drafting the final exam. About a half hour into the process, I'd conceptualized the first set of essay questions. A soft knock on my door interrupted my work.

"Yes?" I called out.

The door was opened a few inches and Nate peeked through the opening. "Am I disturbing you Professor Keller?" His eyes were hopeful. Like a puppy dog waiting for a treat.

"Come in Nate. I'm working on the final. Did you want to help me draft the questions?"

That made him relax. He laughed. He tossed back his unruly tangle of dark brown hair and flashed a mischievous smile. He looked quite cute and if I'd been so inclined, I'd have shut the door and had him fuck me on the desk - hard. But the final exam called...

"What can I do for you?"

He settled into the oak armchair on the other side of my desk. He was trying not to stare at my breasts but having little success. "I... umm... I'm having a hard time with the First Amendment and the issues surrounding protected commercial speech. I read the cases in the textbook but I'm still having difficulty understanding them."

"Shut the door Nate."

He was a bit startled by my response and the authoritative tone of my command. He got up out of his chair and closed the door.

"Lock it."

He turned his head to look back at me, wanting to make sure he'd heard me correctly. I nodded my head. He locked the door and sat back down, now completely upright and at full alert, but looking confused

Being busy, I decided to get to the point instead of playing the slow dance.

"Nate, you have a full understanding of protected commercial speech don't you?"

Nate's face drained of color. "Professor Keller... honest... I need some help on this..."

I leaned forward with my elbows on my desk. I knew that my blouse would sag down and that Nate would now be able to see my 34D's in all of their glory. He couldn't ignore what was in front of him. His eyes were locked on my breasts. He didn't appear to be concerned that I could see that he was staring. I leaned forward a bit more and could see that his pants were tenting. Nate was definitely hot for teacher. I was starting to forget about the exam. I had a difficult time resisting a young man in heat.

"So tell me why you're really here. Or get out." I could see that he had no intention of leaving. His hands were gripping the arm rests of his chair and I could see the white of his knuckles.

"I... I... I... I just wanted to see you." His eyes betrayed his vulnerability. He didn't know how easy he was to read.

I wanted to make him say it. It would be hard, but he would. "Tell me why, and now."

His lips were trembling. "I... I... think you're beautiful."

I knew it would be hard for him. It always was for my subs, but it was all part of the fun, the thrill of the chase. "I've heard that before, so it's not news to me. Tell me something I don't know."

Now he looked like a cornered animal. It was time for him to confess. "I love you."

Now it was my turn to show my amusement. I straightened up and tossed my hair behind me and let out a laugh. I could see that he was crestfallen at my reaction.

"Don't take it so hard Nate. I hardly know you. How can you be in love with me?"

"I love looking at you. I love your intelligence and your wit. You're everything I've wanted in a woman."

"Don't you find me sexy? I think you've hurt my feelings." I gave him a pouty look.

He was too vulnerable for joking. He practically jumped out of his chair. "No, no. I didn't mean it that way. I find you incredibly sexy. My God, you're insanely beautiful."

"Nate, as you can appreciate, fraternization with students by professors is frowned upon, though not prohibited. You're an adult. Before I even think about acting on what you're suggesting, I'd like to give you an assignment."

His eyes lit up. "Sure, sure, whatever you want."

"I want you to draft two things. I want you to draft a waiver and release that states that if we do anything of a personal nature, and I mean anything, you will declare that you've done it voluntarily and without coercion and that you release me and the university from any liability. It should also contain a nondisclosure agreement, with a hefty penalty for any violations. Let's see how good a draftsman you are. Second, I want you to tell me something about yourself that is private and revealing about you, something that you've never told anybody. If I'm happy with your work product we can have a further discussion. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

I leaned forward again. I unbuttoned one more button on my blouse as slowly and seductively as I could. I could see Nate's eyes were the size of saucers. I pulled down the cup of my bra to show him my brown areola and erect nipple.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes... yes, ma'am."

I tucked my breast back into my bra and buttoned my blouse up. "Good, let it serve as inspiration for you when you're writing. Now get out."

Nate got up to leave. When he had his hand on the lock I called to him. "And Nate?"

"Yes ma'am."

"No beating off, no sex until we talk again. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, shut the door behind you."

It took me a while to focus back on work. Nate was a good kid, young, bright, cute and of course, horny. I knew I'd have my way with him. A fucktoy for my amusement. I might even pass him around to some of my BDSM friends. It would be a good way to get through the long cold winter.

At 35 I wondered if I was going to settle down again. After I graduated from law school, I joined a well-known law firm in New York City and started dating one of the partners. He was married, so of course the affair eventually became public and I had to leave the firm. He swore that he would divorce his wife, but that didn't happen, and at age 30 I found a teaching assistant position at my current law school. A full-time position eventually opened as a con law professor.

I'd never had a problem attracting male companionship. Somehow men seem to find slender brunettes with large breasts to be attractive. I just have a problem with finding the good ones, as it seems like I gravitate towards married men, and men like Nate. And I've also found that I've developed a taste for control. Young men seemed to find me irresistible and seemed willing to do whatever I wanted them to do.

I've used my free time to explore the world of BDSM and I think I've found my calling as a Mistress. I like it... no, I love it. I love seeing the submission in their eyes. Some of my subs dwell in the world of pain. I've learned to administer pain as a part of the act of sex. And the sex is unbeatable. So charged with emotion, want and outright lust. It's a drug for both sides, the Domme and the sub.

But, back to reality. I really had to finish drafting the final, and it looked like I'd have to hit the law library to look up some cases and articles that weren't online. Fortunately, the law library was connected to the office wing, so I didn't have to venture outside in the snow. I gathered up my research file and trudged down to the library.

A magnificent structure, the law library was built in the early 1900's and looked like a cathedral inside. There was a central reading room area with two parallel rows of long oak tables intersected by a central aisle. On the outside of the room were a series of dark alcoves that housed some of the more obscure books. I found most of my reference materials and sat down at one of the long tables. The library was half full, so there were a number of students sitting at my table. As I was taking notes, I saw a large brown wet spot appear on my notepaper.

"Fuck!" I stood up and gathered up the rest of my papers and books to move them away from a rapidly expanding lake of coffee. I noticed that everyone within earshot was looking at me.

"I'm so sorry!" A woman on the other side of the table was using napkins to try to absorb some of the coffee. A helpful person ran to the restroom and brought back a stack of paper towels. The woman helped me blot up the coffee off the table and attempted to dry off my papers.

"I'm such a klutz. I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw a young woman, probably in her mid-20's, with shoulder length blonde hair, dressed in a baggy sweatshirt and jeans. I could tell she was quite cute, even disguised as she was in clothes I wouldn't be caught dead in.

"Susan Doherty," she said, extending out a small delicate hand.

"Gretchen Keller." I gave her a firm handshake.

"Let me buy you a coffee or something. I'm so sorry I spilled coffee on your papers."

"That's all right. I've spilled coffee many times. Don't give it a second thought."

"That's so kind, but can I at least buy you coffee?"

Her voice was almost pleading and she was staring at my breasts, no differently than Nate had, not more than a few hours before. I knew the look. I'd never considered women, as all of my experiences had been with men, but it was probably time for me to broaden my horizons. I'd always been curious. And besides, it was just coffee.

"Sure, I'm game. I have to finish up my work here and then go back to my office. Why don't you look me up around 5 pm? I'll be in my office on the fourth floor. I'm a law professor."

"You're... you're..."

"I'm too good looking to be a law professor?"

"No... no... I didn't mean to imply..."

"It's OK. I get that all the time. Just be at my office at 5."

If my radar was working, Susan had some serious submissive tendencies. What a strange day. I'd gone almost the entire semester without any action and that day I had two interesting interactions. I guessed when it rains it pours.

I went back to my house to change. I pulled out a low cut sweater, a short wool skirt and heels. Fortunately the café was across the street from the law school so the heels wouldn't pose too much of a problem in the wintery weather. I topped it off with a warm fake fur coat.

I went up to my office to wait for Susan. I continued my drafting of the final exam. Promptly at 5, I heard a soft knock on my door.

Susan stuck her head in. "Professor Keller?"

I motioned for her to come in.

"I didn't know there were offices up here."

"Yes, they tuck us away in the far corners. Fortunately that also affords me tons of privacy."

She'd changed somewhat in the interim. A blouse replaced her baggy sweatshirt and a skirt that fell below her knees had replaced the jeans. She looked like a delectable lamb - - young, soft, curvy and ready to meet the wolf. "Are you ready for coffee, Professor?"

"In a moment, Susan. But first, I have an observation to make."

Susan tilted her head inquisitively, in a manner I found rather endearing, politely waiting for my statement. I liked that, as well.

"When we met, it was apparent to me that you were staring at my breasts. Would you explain yourself?"

Susan's face and neck quickly turned scarlet. "No... I mean I wouldn't... I'd never..." Her blush deepened, as she stammered, at a loss for words to counter my assertion.

"So you're saying that my breasts are not worthy of being stared at?"

The appalled look on her face was priceless. "No... They're... You're... I mean..." The poor girl was actually shifting her weight nervously from one foot to the other, trying to formulate her answer.

"Oh, maybe you're saying that I'm too obtuse to observe and correctly interpret your behavior, then?" I loved verbally boxing submissives into a corner. When she lowered her eyes and stopped trying to speak, and failed to bolt out of my office, I knew she'd decided to tell the truth.

"Yes," she whispered, not making eye contact with me.

"Yes, what, Susan? I made several statements."

The dear thing actually shyly scraped the toe of her shoe on my carpet when she began answering. I'd heard about that gesture, but I'd never actually seen anyone do it before. "Yes, I admit that I was staring at your breasts, Professor. I'm sorry," she whispered.

"You're sorry to have seen them? Are you deliberately being insulting, Susan?" I asked, with mock indignation.

Tears welling up in her eyes, Susan dropped to her knees. "No, I didn't mean that at all! Oh, why can't I find the right words?"

Leaving her kneeling before me - a sight that actually gave my pussy a slight tingle - I said, "Perhaps if you start at the beginning, you can be coherent, Susan."

Susan's throat muscles worked as she swallowed. "I've been trying to meet you for weeks," she confessed. "I've seen you on the campus many times. There's something about you that... well... draws me. You have such a presence about you - such a calm, self-assured manner as you walk. And your striking beauty." She said the last part very quietly, as if she might be stepping over some line.

"This afternoon, I could barely believe my eyes when I saw you pouring over those law books in the library. I thought that maybe you were studying for an exam, or something. I wanted to have an excuse to speak with you, and hit upon the idea that spilling my coffee a little and making a fuss might make you notice me." She looked miserable now. "I never intended to spill so much of it! And then it got on your papers! And you sounded so angry! I didn't even know what I was saying, trying to apologize..." Her voice trailed off as she got to the crux of the matter.

"And?" I prompted.

Her expression of humiliation was absolutely perfect, when she finally confessed, "And, when you were leaning over, blotting up the coffee, your blouse fell open, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from your breasts! I had no idea you were a Professor! Honest!"

"This may surprise you, Susan, but even a Professor has breasts," I chided. "Now tell me truthfully, what images went through your mind when you saw them?"

"Oh my God... must I tell you?" Susan whimpered. Hearing her, one would almost think that I had her tied to a rack, and was stretching a confession from her. Actually that image had its merits, too.

"I insist," I commanded.

"I... two things flashed through my mind... I... I wondered what it would feel like to be pillowed on them... and..." If the poor thing had been scarlet prior to this, I have no word for the color of the flush of humiliation that now claimed her. She shook herself and finished, "And... I wondered what it would be like to... er... be face slapped by them." Still on her knees, it seemed she was in an appropriate pose for such a confession. "If you don't want to have coffee with me - if you just want me to leave you alone, Professor, I'll just go."

I patted her blonde hair. "I'm not offended at all by what you've said, Susan. And I'd still like to have coffee with you, so we can get to know each other a little better. But I want you to stand up, and do two things for me."

Susan wiped her eyes as she stood up. Thank goodness she wasn't wearing any smearable makeup. She still looked presentable. She even tested a tentative smile on her lips. "Please tell me," she said.

"First, give me your bra," I told her, holding my hand out to receive it as if the very possibility of her refusing was unthinkable. She looked very startled as her eyelids flew up. However, I'd sensed she was a submissive, and my instincts were correct. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and then unhooked her bra. She did the modesty trick of pulling a strap down one arm and off her hand, and then pulling the entire bra out of her other sleeve. She shyly placed it in my hand.

"Good. Now give me your panties," I commanded, my tone indicating I would brook no refusal about this, either.

Almost as if she was hypnotized, Susan reached up beneath her skirt, one hand going to each hip. She bent down as she drew her panties slowly down her thighs, then her legs, and then gracelessly freed it from one foot and then the other. When she looked up to hand me her panties, she saw I'd brought her bra to my nose, and was enjoying the warmth and scent left there by her tits. Her eyes widened, and her mouth formed an 'O' shape of astonishment when she saw me replace the bra with her panties, and take a deep whiff of her most intimate scent.

"Very good," I praised her. I handed her coat to her and then put on mine, leaving her undergarments on my desk. "Now let's go enjoy some coffee together, Susan," I said, taking her by her arm and leading her toward my door.

We walked to the coffee shop with Susan following me like a puppy dog. I waited for a booth near the front door. The person working the cashier station was across from us, with a side view of our booth. We settled in with Susan sitting across from me, facing the front door. We took off our coats and threw them and our purses on the end of the bench seat. We both were looking at our menus when I decided to see exactly how submissive Susan was. "Susan, unbutton the top two buttons on your blouse - now."

Susan lowered her menu and looked into my eyes. I'm sure I was conveying a sense of power and control because Susan immediately started fingering the top button of her blouse. She was so eager and nervous that she didn't get it unbuttoned until the third try. By this time the cashier, a big breasted middle aged redhead, took notice. The cashier stared as Susan unbuttoned the second button on her blouse. Through its gap, I could see the lily white tops and bottoms of her breasts and so could anyone looking in our direction.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Susan Finds Her Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds