• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Furry Ass Slut Boy for Daddies

A Furry Ass Slut Boy for Daddies

Yes, my ass is indeed furry, which is something I had always found a turn off myself, but I have learned that quite a few men prefer that. It was a bit strange for me, at first, to receive fan messages from guys that were turned on by it on adult social sites. Usually it was a request for a pic and I'd send (and still do) one of my furry ass, exposed in crotchless panties or an open assed jock strap. To my surprise I almost never got any negative response to that, quite the opposite, with men telling me what they'd like to do involving my furry ass. So much so that i just put a pic of me wearing an open-assed jock up as my profile picture on some sites.

There's too much background to go into to tell it all right now, and the story is still unfolding so there may well be many, many, parts to this story, but I'll just tell the recent events.

I had been active with women, but recent medical issues have rendered me soft and small and the medications prevent taking ED drugs. So, between that and being tired of dealing with the BS one can run into from many women of my age bracket, I decided to really explore MM. Recently I got lucky enough to run across a gentleman of the same age that has obviously been involved in the gay lifestyle for quite some time. I had been talking with him off and on for quite some time, as different online personas, from multiple accounts. I am sure he thought of me as just a cocktease no-show, as so many are. I also had to change my usual presentation as a lingerie wearing sissy as he is very strictly interested in obvious males.

One day, not so long ago. Somewhat to my surprise, I found myself agreeing to go to his place after work as he lives within 10 minutes of where I work and he gets home shortly before I usually leave. I also found that I had ducked into the restroom and changed into an open assed, sexy red and black mesh jockstrap and then pulled my shorts back up. With the straps and the cloth of the shorts directly caressing my naked buns, I had the feeling of my ass being exposed, even under the shorts. It felt risque and sexy. I had also pocketed a few condoms and a small tube of lube before I left the house that morning, just in case. He told me he was into oral and the agreement was for me to come over and suck him.

I drove and parked, used the number he gave and got buzzed in, then went to the elevator and rode it to his floor. I stepped out and he was there to meet me. His apartment was close so I just followed him into the open door. He led the way into his bedroom and I just dropped my shorts and took off my shirt without being told. He came over and ran his hands over me possessively, rubbing my ass, then dropped his shorts and told me to get on my knees and get busy. I did as I was told. I have sucked a few cocks (smaller cocks) before. He was semi erect. I started licking his cock and found myself inhaling it into my mouth and working it harder. He told me we were going to move to the bed so he could sit down. He did and I followed him like a puppy, dropped immediately and began sucking his cock. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me I was going to learn to please him the way he wanted and that he would train Me. I said "Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy". It was all that would come out. I moved down to licking his balls at his direction, told to lick right, then left, then under, then wet them good, then told to move down to his ass. I started licking around his cheeks and was told firmly that that would not do, I needed to focus on his hole. I found my tongue going where it was told and I became his ass rimming and hole probing slut (I have a long tongue, which women have always liked), so eager to please him.

Then I was told to lick between his hole and his balls, and obeyed. Then he said "now come back up the shaft and see how hard it has gotten because you were a good boy and obeyed me". I did and was amazed at the huge cock that bounced off my questing tongue and I worked my way up, and up. He told me to suck it again. I wrapped my lips around it and went down on it until I gagged and I hadn't by any means reached the bottom. He told me that we were going to work on that and that I'd learn to take it all the way. It was so big and hard, and his quiet, soft, gentle, but firm and forceful directions had me craving to please him and worship his cock, balls, and ass in the ways that pleased him.

I did not realize that over the course of several sessions, not only did I get better at taking his cock all the way, but I was being guided to obey him without really thinking about it any more. The next time I went over, he had me get up on the bed next to him on all fours and suck his cock and lick his balls, and then he began to play with my ass, telling me how much he liked my furry hole. He'd slap my ass to emphasize things he was saying and he gradually worked one finger in my hole. It felt good, really good. Over the next few meetings, he got lube and begin increasing the number of fingers (he's up to three now), telling me that he was stretching and loosening my hole without saying why. As he worked my ass, he'd say "good boy" and I'd find my ass wiggling without any conscious thought, which obviously pleased him.

At the end of that third session, he had me lay on the bed my with my head over at the edge, so I could lick his balls as he jacked off to finish. Up until now he had never allowed me to have his cum. I obediently licked his swinging balls, making them glistening and wet with my tongues' attention. I was told to lick his ass, which I did, but because of the angle I couldn't breathe, so that was of limited duration. Then he told me to lick between his hole and under his balls, and my tongue went where it was told without thought. This whole time I was saying "Thank you Daddy" in a muffled voice. My tongue sensed the change with his balls tightening and the pulsing beginning, and he asked if I wanted to taste his cum. I gave my muffled "Yes, Daddy!" Just as he begun to spurt, he pulled his cock down to my gaping mouth and shot two big dollops of his hot cum directly into it, then shot the rest all over my chest. I swallowed and loved the taste.

The next session he finished the same way, but after he came, he left me laying on the bed and moved to his chair to watch gay porn on his computer. As I laid there, soaked with his seed, he told me that he has a friend and that soon he was going to have his friend come over and that I'd be expected to service Daddy's cock as normal, without missing a beat or being distracted, but that I'd do it on all fours while he laid on the bed and my ass would be hanging over the edge. He also said that his friend loves to fuck and that his friend would mount me as I sucked Daddy's cock and that I was not allowed to lose focus or slack in pleasing Daddy. He said that his friend has a long, thinner cock, and would wear a condom and use lube, but that it is time for me to learn to take cock while I still fully please Daddy with my tongue. I only verified that a condom would be used and the lube. I was still lying there covered in Daddy's cum, with cum in my mustache. Then Daddy went and got me a wet washcloth and I wiped myself off and he had me dress and go, telling me to be ready when he allows me to return and his friend will be there when he can arrange it. I'll never know just when I'll have to walk in and strip whether it will be just Daddy or whether I'll have to strip quickly in front of him and his friend, a man I've never met, knowing his friend is going to mount me. And that is where we are in that progression, as of just a few days ago. Daddy's gentle, but firm and gradual, guidance has pretty much eliminated my ability to refuse what he desires, so I know I'll go when summoned.

But I have also done some other things with others, which may prove interesting to relate, since then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Furry Ass Slut Boy for Daddies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds