• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom for Biracial Hunks

Black Femdom for Biracial Hunks

Nabila "Nana" Osman can be considered beautiful by virtually any standard of beauty. Six feet tall, bodacious and curvy, with dark brown skin and long, curly dark hair which she no longer bothers to hide under a Hijab, she is classy, lovely and timeless. Whenever she steps out on a stroll, whether walking around downtown Toronto, or casually roaming the ever-crowded Eaton Center, or even Toronto City Hall, the male and female gaze follow Nabila everywhere she goes.

Born in the environs of Mississauga, Ontario, to Somali immigrant parents, Nabila Osman grew up in a strict Muslim household. After graduating from the University of Toronto with a Master's degree in Business Administration in 2015, Nabila Osman set out to make her own mark in the world. Working as a middle manager within the corporate office of the Toronto Dominion Bank, Nabila Osman got a taste of responsibility and power, but wanted more. The then twenty-three-year-old executive yearned for a challenge, she just wasn't sure what.

"Abu, and Hooyo, please understand, I still believe in the Most High, but I find the ways of Islam restrictive, that's why I avoid the mosque," Nabila Osman said to her parents, Nafisa and Abdullahi Osman, one fine day after Eid Dinner. The two elderly Somalis looked at their only daughter in sheer consternation. They protested vehemently, and even cursed Nabila out, but the young woman's mind was firmly made up. Nabila Osman thusly broke out of a restrictive background, and began to follow her own path...

From that day forward, Nabila Osman began to do her own thing. Getting a nice condo near downtown Toronto afforded her the privacy to indulge her desires for thrill-seeking, and then some. Nabila began going to clubs, and also experimenting with her sexuality. Along the way, the young Somali-Canadian woman discovered the world of BDSM, and in the depths of her soul, an unasked question was finally answered. Thus, Mistress Nana of Somalia was born.

Nabila Osman set out to become the first Somali-born professional dominatrix in the world, or at least in her corner of provincial Ontario, Canada. Donning a Black mask and a sleek Black leather costume, she took a few provocative pictures and posted them online, advertising her services as Mistress Nana, the sultry Somali dominatrix. The calls began to pour in, and Mistress Nana's reputation as a beautiful, powerful dominatrix grew.

"The patriarchal ways of the Muslim world have led you away from your true nature, my Somali brother, matriarchy is the way of the African, by seeking out a Black female dominant, you are coming back to your roots," Nabila Osman said, looking at her new sub, Idris Hussein, and the big and tall young Somali-Canadian Muslim man nodded sagely, in total agreement with her words.

"Yes, this is true," Idris Hussein replied, and Nabila/Mistress Nana looked at her sub and smiled, pleased with his candor. For weeks now, Idris had been coming to Mistress Nana's website, posting on the forum, commenting on her pictures. At first, Nabila found Idris annoying. In her experience with Black male subs, they did not like to submit to Black female authority, instead seeking out dominant women of other races, and even other men.

Of course, the fact that most Black female dominants operating in the world of BDSM seemed hell-bent on chasing random, lusty and fetish-craving White guys probably factored into Black male subs decision to seek elsewhere to satisfy their desires. Still, Nabila Osman/Mistress Nana was not like the others. While so many Black female tops were allergic to Black men, Nabila Osman loves the men of her race like only a self-respecting strong Black woman can. How can one claim to be a strong woman if one hates the opposite sex of one's race?

To that end, Nabila Osman/Mistress Nana began chatting with Idris Hussein, at first only online, and then on the phone. Thus she learned a lot about the brother. Idris Hussein was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a Somali immigrant father and a White Canadian mother. A newcomer to the City of Toronto, Idris is studying at Ryerson University, where he studies computer engineering. At the age of twenty, the brother was eagerly exploring his sexuality and quite curious about BDSM. Which is right up Nabila's alley, come to think of it...

"I'm going to show you things you've never even imagined before," Mistress Nana said, smiling wickedly as she admired Idris. The handsome brother began to undress before her, and she sat down on a nearby couch, feasting her chestnut eyes on his hunky bod. Six feet three inches tall, lean and athletic yet burly and broad-shouldered, Idris Hussein looked ruggedly handsome, but with just enough polish to be hunky in a totally rad way.

"Does Mistress Nana like what she sees?" Idris asked, a cocky smile on his handsome face, and the caramel-hued brother licked his lips provocatively as he looked her up and down. Rising from her seat, Mistress Nana walked up to Idris, and the cocky look on his face was gone, replaced by one of lust...and fear. She grabbed her sub by the neck, and shoved him against the wall, her display of strength surprising him. Idris blinked, suddenly realizing that he was actually in trouble...

"I'm the Mistress, Idris, it's time you realized that," Mistress Nana said, locking eyes with him, and Idris nodded, and then fell to his knees. Mistress Nana smiled satisfactorily as he kissed her feet, just like a true sub should. Pulling a collar out of her pocket, the leather-clad dominatrix fixed it around her sub's neck, and fixed a leash to said collar. When Mistress Nana ordered Idris to follow her, on all fours of course, the sub did as he was told...

"Oh damn, this is intense," Idris moaned, a little while later, as Mistress Nana showed him a thing or two. Lying on his back, stark naked, his hands and feet bound to the bed post, Idris was in cloud nine as Mistress Nana stroked his dick with one gloved hand and fingered his asshole with the other. Mistress Nana grinned, watching as Idris dick lengthened and hardened as she stroked him while fingering his asshole. Clearly the brother from Ottawa was loving this...

"You got no idea what you're in for," Mistress Nana cautioned Idris, and later that night, he found out exactly what she meant. Idris found himself on all fours, face down and ass up, as Mistress Nana donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo right in front of him, stroking it lovingly. Idris's eyes followed Mistress Nana's every move, and the Somali-Canadian dominatrix smiled nastily at her sub. This was going to be good...

"I'm ready," Idris said, and Mistress Nana paused, both surprised and turned on by his mixture of eagerness and defiance. After lubricating Idris's ass good and proper, Mistress Nana pushed the dildo into him. The burly Canadian Muslim brother groaned as she penetrated him. Gripping Idris hips, Mistress Nana leaned into him, and began to fuck him in earnest, working the dildo deeper and deeper into his sweet ass.

"I don't think you're ready for me, bitch, but ready or not, I'm pegging your sweet ass," Mistress Nana whispered into Idris ear, and she smacked his cute ass while bucking her hips, driving the dildo into the forbidden depths of his asshole. Mistress Nana has fucked a lot of men's asses with her trusty strap-on dildo, but never a fine specimen of African masculinity like Idris Hussein. She savored every moment of that experience as she violated his asshole...

"Mercy please, Mistress Nana," Idris pleaded, and Mistress Nana sighed, for she was in the middle of really wrecking his ass. After putting him on his back, Mistress Nana raised Idris legs in the air and held them there, angling herself forward to achieve greater penetration. Bucking her hips, Mistress Nana pounded away at Idris ass, and the burly brother's moans and screams morphed into outright squeals. Although disappointed by Idris tapping out when the fun was just beginning, Mistress Nana pulled out of him, and the sub sighed, relieved.

"How was it?" Nabila Osman asked Idris Hussein, as he came out of the shower, refreshed after the vigorous session they'd just had. The handsome brother smiled at her, and then got dressed. Clad in a Black leather jacket over a blue silk shirt, Black silk pants and Black timberland shoes, Idris Hussein looked handsome and stylish, the very image of the modern Black male suburbanite. Smiling at Nabila, the young man nodded thoughtfully.

"Ma'am, I thank you for a most wonderful experience," Idris Hussein said to a smiling Nabila, and then he impulsively gave her a hug. Nabila was a bit surprised by Idris hug, but she nevertheless hugged him back. Usually, her subs, ninety eight percent of whom were middle-aged White males with deep pockets, couldn't wait to get away from her after a session ended. Not Idris. The brother treated her like an actual human being. Smiling, Nabila wished Idris well, and sent him on his way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom for Biracial Hunks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds