• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Anna's Friend Needs Cock Training

Anna's Friend Needs Cock Training

12

Thursday

Jack walked up the pathway, enjoying the warm evening sun on his face, rang the doorbell and waited.

The drive over had been pleasant with the windows down and the cool evening breeze washing over him. He had managed to sneak away from work early today and treated himself to a short nap and then a refreshing shower at home, before making his way over to Anna's.

He looked up at her door and it reminded him of the first time he came here. It was raining then and his life had changed since that day. He was experiencing the most erotic things he could ever imagine and his orgasms were so much more intense than ever before.

Since Anna had had entered his life, he had been faced with the sexiest sights that only a man could dream of. He loved being with her. Spending time with her brought out the best in both of them and their sexuality.

Here he was again. No rain this time. He knocked and waited at the door.

Then he heard her. Anna unlatched the door and swung it open.

She stood with her arm holding the door wide in the doorway. She wore a black and white dress with the length stopping midway at the top of her thighs. She had on transparent black tights that covered her shapely legs and she had on her flat shoes. The top of the dress had a built in bodice and created cups for her breasts. It created a small show of cleavage forcing her breasts together. She wore her brown wavy hair down which fell down across her shoulders and across her beautiful face. Her brown eyes glistened and lit up when she saw him.

"Hey you," she said whilst smiling, "how was your early finish? I saw you sneaking off in the day."

"I needed an early finish today. But," Jack responded, "I'm glad I did."

Anna knew Jack worked too hard for very little appreciation and she could see what a difference a half day finish had done to him. He looked refreshed and bright.

"I'm glad you did too," she said earnestly, "but, I have bad news, sorry."

Jack looked at her.

"My friend Daisy is here. She just turned up Jack, I'm sorry. Do you remember I mentioned her before?"

Jack sighed inwardly and hid his disappointment well. He remembered who Daisy was: her friend that failed to hold onto a man. "Of course, I remember," he smiled and lightly said, "she was upset during your week away, wasn't she?"

Anna smiled. Jack was meticulous with details (a habit from his job) she knew he would easily remember Daisy. "Yes," she smiled, "she's inside. Come in and meet her."

"Are you sure? Do you want some girly time? I don't mind leaving it tonight," he questioned.

"No, it's fine. She's fine. Come on." Anna moved away and started inside the building.

He followed her inside and carefully evaluated her arse. Flat shoes created a different shape to her legs. Still as shapely but less focus on her calves. Her thighs intrigued him in the clothes she was wearing. He was mesmerised as he watched her arse and thighs in that dress.

She entered the kitchen and Daisy was sat at one of the high stools drinking a hot tea.

Daisy had long black hair. It shaped and framed an extremely pretty face. Her eyes were very striking. They were big and brown. She opened them wide and Jack could see the whites of her eyes framing a fine pair of deep brown coloured eyes. Daisy was very tanned, she looked like she came from somewhere in the Mediterranean. She had a pretty, petite, fawn like face. Jack thought she looked very innocent.

He looked at her body and changed his mind about her innocence instantly. She wore a white, low cut vest top with thin straps. One of the straps was tucked over her shoulder and the other had dropped down just off her shoulder. Her breasts were of a similar size to Anna's but Daisy clearly had no bra on today because he could make out the faint outline of her nipples. Her breasts pushed tightly against the cotton material of the vest and showed of her thin waist.

She wore a short flowery skirt. She had her legs crossed and the skirt had ridden up so Jack could see the majority her naked tanned thigh. Her calves were also on show and she was bare foot.

Daisy spun the stool around to meet Jack and he thought he could see a dark flash of her panties up her skirt. She uncrossed her legs and stepped down from the high stool.

"You must be Jack," Daisy said and stepped towards him, "I'm Daisy."

Jack smiled and Daisy raised her hand. He took her delicate hand in his and he realised how dainty and petite this girl was as he shook it. She looked a little younger than Anna but they were university friends so they must have been of a similar age.

"Nice to meet you," Jack said politely, "I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend."

"It's fine," Daisy replied and she smiled, "isn't it Anna?"

Anna looked up from making dinner, "his loss babe. This is almost ready. I hope you are both hungry."

The three of them ate dinner and drank a healthy amount of wine. They chatted and the evening crept onwards. Jack was feeling really relaxed and could feel his tongue start to loosen.

"How long have you know Anna then, Daisy?" Jack queried.

"We met at uni," she replied, "and the group of us have remained friends ever since."

"We've talked you through some tough times, haven't we?" Anna tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at Daisy.

Daisy nodded and smiled.

"But why," Jack was in full wine flow now, "why can't you keep a man?"

Daisy looked down, embarrassed. She blushed.

Jack should have felt guilty about asking the question but the wine had dulled his empathy level.

Anna stepped in, "Daisy here, is very inexperienced with men, aren't you?"

Daisy raised her big, sexy eyes to look at Jack's reaction and nodded.

"We've tried to tell her how to do it properly but...well...I don't know. What are we going to do with you, eh?" Anna stroked Daisy's petite shoulder.

"I've never been able to make a man have an orgasm," Daisy sheepishly said, "they always have to use their own hands to you know...cum." She giggled at this last statement.

Jack was surprised at how fast the conversation had moved into this zone.

"Look, wait here, I have something you could have a look at." Anna calmly instructed as she got up and left the dinner table.

Inhibitions clearly gone, Jack continued the questioning, "You are obviously very attractive so what is it you're getting wrong?"

"Well," Daisy replied coyly, "maybe it's the way I touch a man's cock. Or even how I grip a cock. Or, maybe, I can't keep up the stamina on a cock." Every time she said cock her eyes went to Jack's face. He loved the way she said cock. Almost emphasising the hard 'k' sound at the beginning and the end of the word. His face must have flushed because she smiled.

"Or what I say, or how I look, but they never cum with me." She edged forward in her seat and Jack could see down her vest top. He could clearly see the shape of her breasts and her sexy cleavage. His eyes inspected further to see the start of one of her brown nipples.

"Normally," she continued, "we'll have a fumble...you know...and...then the next day, I'm single AGAIN."

Jack's mind instantly thought of all the things that this young nymph could possibly be doing wrong: holding the cock too tight, not tight enough. 'It could be anything,' he thought to himself. She was clearly sexy enough, so something was going wrong somewhere in the bedroom.

Anna re-entered the room with a small shoebox in hand. She placed it down on the table between Jack and Daisy. Then, Anna rejoined them at the table and sat down next to her friend. Daisy moved back into her seat and looked carefully at the box.

"Daisy," Anna spoke gently, "Jack and I are going to help you and fix this for good today. This," she gestured towards the box, "will help."

Daisy stared at the box. Jack, too was staring at the box. He hadn't agreed anything with Anna, this was all brand new information to him.

"Now," Anna looked carefully at Jack and then back to Daisy, "don't be embarrassed about this."

Anna lifted the box lid slowly. There was a tense silence in the room. She eased the lid onto the table and she watched Daisy closely as the tanned beauty peered inside.

Jack peered inside.

He saw the fake cock that Anna had bought a few weeks ago.

His cock stirred.

Daisy looked in and giggled.

"Now, don't worry," Anna reassured her, "it won't bite!"

Anna reached inside the box and closed her hand around the fake cock. She lifted it gently and then slid the box to the side of the table. Anna used the suction cup at the end of the fake cock to stick it to the table. It wobbled a little but stood, erect and pointed towards the sky.

Daisy's eyes widened with fascination. She stole a look at Jack who was watching these two beauties with the fake cock between them.

"Daisy," Anna whispered, "I want you to show Jack and me how you handle a big cock."

Daisy looked at Jack and smiled, she was a little embarrassed by it all but looked keen to grip the cock.

Jack watched as Daisy brought her hand up and grabbed the cock by its base, "this is how I hold it." Daisy said.

Anna gently removed Daisy's hand and shook her head. "You need to start slow and gentle," Anna gently pressed her fingers against the cock head and circled the tip, "like this. Right? Jack? This is how to do it. Do men like this Jack?" Anna looked up at Jack as he watched her expert fingers circle the head of the cock.

Jack gulped and nodded. His cock was growing hard.

Then, whilst looking directly at Jack, Anna moved the palm of her hand over the head of the cock and stroked down the shaft and then slowly back up. "Then you need a gentle firm grip, that's right Jack isn't it? And slowly move your hand down the shaft and then back up. This is good isn't it Jack," she queried. Anna then removed her hand and turned to Daisy, "your turn," she whispered.

Daisy looked wide eyed at the fake cock in front of her. Jack thought again at how sexy her eyes were. Daisy's hand reached up - slowly this time - and rubbed her hand over the head of the cock. She gasped a little, "wow, it's so life like," she whispered. Daisy used her palm to rub against the bottom of the head. She circled a few times, "like this?" she asked breathlessly.

Anna nodded and looked over at Jack. He looked into her eyes and she had that naughty look. Her eyes had grown at the sight in front of her and he could also tell she was aroused.

Daisy continued to caress the fake cock with her, now delicate, fingers. She was transfixed with the sex toy. She lowered her hand around the shaft and gripped it. She squeezed and the head of the cock pulsed.

Jack felt his own cock pulse as she did that.

Suddenly Daisy broke the silence, "how do I stroke it? Like this?"

Daisy's grip loosened and she stroked to the bottom of the cock all the way to the top of the head at a quick pace. She did this movement three times. Very quickly. Very little friction. It was very arousing for Jack.

"Stop," Anna said, "that's too quick. You have to stroke it slowly."

Daisy slowed down instantly. "Wow," she said, "I can feel the veins and the ridge of the head of it now. Like this?"

Her hand was moving much slower now and her wrist was loosening and helping her to get into it. She was slowly stroking up and down the shaft. Her hand moving over the ridge of the head on the fake cock.

Jack shifted in his seat to get a better look and to divert his hard cock up to the front of his trousers.

Anna saw him and knew he was aroused. "What do you think Jack? Do you think she is getting better at stroking this big cock?" Anna looked directly at Jack and ignored Daisy's expert hand, "she's stroking the shaft down and now back up. Do you think this cock would cum like that? All over her pretty face?"

Daisy gasped at that comment and smiled.

"Yes," Anna continued, "I bet a cock would cum if you stroked it like that Daisy. You would feel it pulse and the spurt out all over your face. It would dribble down your cheeks and into your mouth, wouldn't it Jack?"

Jack closed his eyes for a brief second to picture that scene.

"Suck it Daisy. I want to see your lips around that big cock." Anna demanded.

Daisy looked up at Jack and then cheekily along to Anna. She moved up onto her knees whilst still sat on the chair to get above the long cock. Her head lowered down to the head of the cock and she grabbed the head of it with her hand. Then she stopped.

"I...I... don't know where to start" she said.

Anna stood up and then groped the fake cock with her hand, "I'll show you," she said. Anna lowered her head down this time and Jack saw her breasts bulge and cleavage thanks to the bodice she had on. She looked directly at Jack, right into his eyes and she took the head of the cock in her mouth, never taking her eyes off Jack.

He moaned a little too loudly. He couldn't help it: his cock was rock hard and pushing against his trousers.

Daisy looked at him when he moaned and she giggled.

Anna's mouth followed over the ridge of the cockhead down the shaft and stopped. Jack saw her tongue dash out and lick the base of the shaft. Then she slowly sucked the cock back up to the head. She pursed her lips on the tip of the cock and her spit had gathered as she slowly removed her mouth.

"You try Daisy. Start with the head. Use your tongue to circle the tip to start off," Anna instructed.

Daisy lowered her head once more towards the cock. She licked the head, already wet from Anna's attention. Then her tongue swirled round the head of the cock, "like this?" Daisy questioned whilst licking.

"Yes," Anna said, "pay attention the head. Men love having the head of their cock teased and sucked. Lick just here..." Anna stooped down to join Daisy at the head of the cock and started to lick the base of the head. Daisy saw and joined her there, "like this?" and started licking.

These two sexy women were now both licking the same point of the fake cock. Anna was watching Jack's reaction throughout with a smile on her face. She then looked across at Daisy and, whilst she was licking the cock, licked the top of Daisy's tongue. Her tongue flicked along Daisy's tongue and Daisy closed her eyes as she felt it. She closed her eyes and let that feeling wash over her.

"Suck that cock now Daisy, as far as you can go," Anna instructed.

Daisy lifted her head to the tip of the cock and slowly placed it in her mouth. She slowly sucked down the cock and then back up, leaving a wet trail of her spit all along the shaft. She started to move her head up and down keeping the tight suction up.

Jack could see right down her vest at this point. Her breasts hanging free and swinging in the loose fitting material. Her nipples were very erect and could be seen through her vest. He caught glimpses of them as she lowered her head.

Anna moved directly behind this sexy young woman. She stared directly into Jack's eyes, "Yes Daisy...mmm...milk that cock with that sexy mouth."

Daisy and Jack both groaned.

Anna reached down and pulled Daisy's hair back behind her head. She then gently bunched Daisy's hair into a tight fist and started to guide her mouth up and down the fake cock. Anna pushed her head down to get deeper onto the cock and then pulled her hair back up to get to the tip. "Mmmm," Anna moaned, "suck that cock, you fucking tease."

Jack started to stroke his cock through his trousers under the table. He gripped his shaft and held it tight whilst trying to subtly move his hand.

Anna saw movement from Jack and heard his breathing. She smiled, "Daisy, look how hard you've made Jack. Stand up Jack, show her."

Daisy stopped sucking and sat up on her knees, she leaned backwards into Anna's breasts. They were both facing Jack.

Jack stood up with an obvious erection. Daisy's eyes widened as she stared at his hard cock clearly visible through his trousers. Daisy bit her lip.

"Do you want to practise on a real cock Daisy?" Anna asked sexily. Jack couldn't believe it. Daisy nodded hungrily. She was fully aroused, Jack could tell.

"Get up on the table Daisy," Anna instructed, "Jack, take off your clothes for us."

Both Daisy and Jack did exactly as they were told. As soon as Jack's hard cock was exposed, he heard Daisy take an intake of breath. She crawled across the table and looked at Jack's cock close up.

"Use your hand Jack, show her how to stroke it." Anna said whilst walking round the table towards him.

Jack gripped his steel cock tightly. He was so aroused. He slowly stroked down, forcing the friction to pull his skin back over the head of his cock. He then let his hand slowly move back up his shaft. Daisy was transfixed. Jack repeated the move and then one more time. Pre-cum had gathered at the tip of his cock and was now starting to dribble and drool down his shaft.

Anna moved behind Jack and whispered in his ear, "I bet you're desperate to cum Jack. I bet you're going slowly so you don't cum too quickly aren't you?" She then raised her voice and spoke to Daisy, "use your hand Daisy, your turn."

Daisy, remembering what she had been taught, slowly reached up to touch Jack's cock.

As soon as her gentle hands touched the tip of his cock, Jack moaned. His cock reacted to the touch. The pre-cum stuck to her finger tips. Daisy gripped his cock and slowly pulled her hand down to bring Jack's foreskin over his pulsing head. She then allowed the skin to pull back. She did this very slowly.

"Mmm...that's so hot." Anna continued to whisper in Jack's ear. He could feel her breath as she spoke. He could feel Anna pushing her breasts against his back too.

Daisy continued to stroke.

Jack started to move his hips to drive the stroking faster but she kept the slow pace.

"Look at that pretty face Jack. That hand milking that cock slowly. She won't speed up Jack, she will keep that pace. But you like it slow, don't you Jack," Anna was breathing heavy in his ear, "I've seen you stroke that cock slowly as you cum, to milk the orgasm out of you. You love it this slow don't you?"

Jack moaned out loud and Daisy smiled up at him. She stopped stroking and raised her mouth to his cock.

Anna moved away from Jack, round to the other side of the table.

Daisy started licking the head of Jack's cock. She was using her tongue to circle the top. She had licked the pre-cum clean off his cock. Jack wanted to push his cock into her mouth, he wanted to cum and he was getting to the point of doing anything for it.

Anna picked up the fake cock and stood directly behind Daisy who was bent over the table leaning over to Jack's pulsing erection. Anna placed the fake cock to her own mouth and looked directly at Jack. Jack groaned as Daisy started to lick around the base of Jack's cock head. Anna glanced down and she mirrored the licking.

The fake cock was all wet from the spit that the two girls had already licked on there. "Want me to suck it Jack? Want me to milk this cock with my hungry lips?" Anna whispered.

Jack nodded and moaned aloud again as Daisy took his head in her mouth. She just kept the head in her mouth and let her tongue swirl around his pulsing cock head.

Anna used one hand to hold the fake cock in her mouth and the other to slowly lift up Daisy's skirt. She revealed a naked arse with no panties. It wasn't a flash of panties earlier, it was her pussy. Daisy wasn't the innocent girl she always pretended to be.

Daisy sucked harder and slowly moved her lips down the length of Jack hard cock. She then paused at the bottom as if marking her limit, then she moved back up again. She started to slowly suck up and down his shaft.

Anna took the glistening fake cock from her mouth and placed it right behind Daisy. Jack couldn't see from this angle but something was happening because Daisy started to groan.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Anna's Friend Needs Cock Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds