• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Muslim BDSM Master

Black Muslim BDSM Master

In the basement of Ibrahim Tesfaye's townhouse in the plush Barrhaven suburb of Ottawa, Ontario, things were definitely heating up. For once, Master T had a real challenge on his hands, and he relished the thought of showing Sholonda Jackson a thing or two about East African Muslim masculinity, BDSM-style. Tonight, he was having some fun with the feisty young Black woman, a newcomer from the City of Detroit, Michigan, who was interested in pushing her limits.

For weeks now, Ibrahim Tesfaye had been talking to the lovely, foul-mouthed young Detroiter. Sholonda Jackson was new to Ontario, and was studying Bio-Chemistry at the University of Ottawa. During their first encounter at the munch in downtown Ottawa, Ibrahim found Sholonda to be foul-mouthed, opinionated, and definitely full of herself. Of course, the gal had an angelic face, a curvy body, and a really nice ass. That's why Master T accepted her challenge...

In life, there are professions and there are avocations. Ibrahim Tesfaye was born in the City of Baher Dar, northwestern Ethiopia, to a devout Muslim family. Fleeing protracted conflict between Muslims and Christians in their beautiful but embattled homeland, Ibrahim's parents, Ahmed and Mariam Tesfaye moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario. Adapting to life in Canada wasn't easy for the Tesfaye family, but they eventually adjusted to their new surroundings.

Ibrahim Tesfaye fell in love with Canada's diversity and culture, and embraced his new realm with enthusiasm. The difference between Ontario, Canada, and Baher Dar, Ethiopia, was like night and day. Ibrahim relished those differences, and in doing so, began a journey of self-discovery. Unafraid of going beyond the boundaries of his conservative Islamic background, Ibrahim met different people, experimented with different things, and the like.

Pushing beyond the boundaries of his restrictive cultural and religious background, Ibrahim Tesfaye explored the world of BDSM while studying Criminal Psychology at the University of Toronto. Fast forward a few years, and Ibrahim was living in the City of Ottawa, working for the Ontario Ministry of Corrections as a counselor. Oh, and he was also heavily involved in the local BDSM scene under the moniker Master T...

"Most men can't handle me," those were Sholonda Jackson's first words to Ibrahim Tesfaye A.K.A. Master T when they met. And his reply was a smooth, confident smile.That's how it all began between the two of them. Ibrahim and Sholonda went out, and got to know each other a little better. He was pleased to discover that there were hidden layers to this beautiful and highly temperamental young Black woman. Underneath Sholonda's sassy attitude and deadly beauty, lurked a vulnerable person on a quest for knowledge...

"I'm a handler of women," Master T once said to Sholonda, as they walked around the Rideau Shopping Center in Ottawa one fine evening. The young woman looked at him and smiled, then shrugged casually. He could tell that he was getting to her. Sholonda Jackson was twenty years old, and spent her time either studying or hanging out with her new friends at the University of Ottawa, and exploring the City of Ottawa. Ibrahim observed and studied the lovely, feisty dame and began to see through her façade. This one requires careful handling, Ibrahim thought, after his second meeting with Sholonda.

"You're not doing shit," Sholonda Jackson said defiantly, looking at the tall, burly Black man who stood before her, clad in a Black leather vest and dark blue jeans, a shiny leather belt in his hands. Master Ibrahim Tesfaye looked at the curvy, sassy young African American woman kneeling before him and smiled, for he definitely enjoyed a challenge. In his two decades as a Master in the BDSM scene, Master T had met many strong women, tough nuts to crack, to be sure, but this one was in a category by herself.

"Sassy, aren't we? I like that," Master T said, and then he glared into Sholonda's eyes, drinking in the defiance he saw in those chestnut eyes. Smiling, he smacked her hard across the face, open-handed, of course. Sholonda blinked in surprise, caught off-guard for a change, and Master T just kept on smiling. Some women like to play rough, and Sholonda was one of them. And Master T could definitely roll with that...

"My grandma hits harder than that," Sholonda retorted, and Master T sighed happily and rubbed his massive hands together. Switching things a bit, Master T grabbed Sholonda, and as she protested, he laughed and hoisted her up, positioning her on his knee as he sat down. Smiling, Master T admired Sholonda's thick round ass. Gently he caressed her ass, and the young woman groaned, but said nothing.

"You've got a hard head and a soft behind, my kind of woman," Master T said, and just like that, he began spanking Sholonda's thick round ass. Sholonda gritted her teeth as Master T's rather thick hands smacked her ample derriere, and he was none too gentle as he went about administering the punishment that she so richly deserved. I will not scream, Sholonda told herself, refusing to give in, even as Master T continued to give her a much-needed ass whooping...

"This ought to shut you up for a while," Master T said, and he grabbed Sholonda and tossed her none too gently against a nearby couch, and the young woman looked at him, alarm in her eyes. Master T smiled and took a gag out of his pocket, and stuffed it into Sholonda's mouth. Holding her slender wrists together with one hand, he spread her thick thighs with the other. Sholonda smiled and looked at him, communicating with her eyes now that her mouth was silenced...however temporarily.

"Hmm," Sholonda replied, though her words were muffled by the ball gag, and Master T looked at her, stupefied by her tenacity. He watched as the smiling young woman rubbed her bare feet against his groin, toying with his bulging erection. Master T smiled, in spite of himself. This chick needs the D real bad, he thought, both wryly amused and turned on by Sholonda's antics.

"Oh, you are so going to get it, Miss Detroit," Master T said, smiling wickedly, and he grabbed Sholonda by the throat and shoved her, hard. The young woman half-smiled, in spite of the gag, but remained silent. Letting go of her, Master T began unzipping his pants...slowly. Out came his dick, long, thick and dark. Like a snake it stood there, and Sholonda nodded, and Master T saw the lust and anticipation in her eyes, and drank it all in.

"Oh just fuck me already, Master T," Sholonda hissed, the moment Master T took the ball gag out of her mouth. Grinning, he waved his dick at her, and Sholonda finally put her thick, infamous lips to good use. Master T smiled as Sholonda knelt before him and began sucking his dick with gusto. The young woman was sucking him off like dick sucking was going out of style.

"Shut up and suck my dick," Master T said, and he grabbed the back of Sholonda's head, and smiled with satisfaction as she almost choked on his big ole dick, and then slowed her pace somewhat. Master T thrust his dick down Sholonda's throat, and she sucked him greedily. Soon she had him harder than a rock, and basically ready to fuck her silly.

"Don't get too wordy with a woman who's got your dick in her mouth, Master T," Sholonda said, in a warning tone, looking up at her so-called master as she held his manhood. Master T smiled faintly, and nodded hesitantly. Don't mess with this sister, Master T thought, a bit alarmed. Sholonda smiled, and winked at Master T, and then turned around and bent over, shaking her big dark ass invitingly at him.

"My feisty, mouthy, beautiful sub, I'm going to smash that ass so hard, they're going to hear you scream all the way in Detroit," Master T said, and Sholonda turned her head and gave him a daring smile, then nodded. Pressing her big round ass against Master T's groin, Sholonda waited impatiently. Grinning, Master T slapped Sholonda's big ass, and then rolled a condom on his dick, before pushing it into her wet, hairy pussy.

"Hurt me, please," Sholonda whispered, and when she turned to look at Master T, there was a pleading, altogether vulnerable look on her lovely face. Master T nodded, and then went to town on Sholonda. Gripping her long, neatly dreadlocked hair, Master T fucked Sholonda with gusto, slamming his dick into her pussy. Sholonda squealed in delight, loving what Master T was doing to her. He slapped her big ass, yanked her head back by pulling her hair, and fucked her like he was trying to brand her. Groaning with effort, Master T continued to fuck Sholonda, and her squeals and moans mingled with his own sounds...

"You're one hell of a lady, Sholonda, feisty, mouthy and frigging awesome, I just might keep you," Master T said, hours later, as he lay, exhausted, in Sholonda Jackson's arms. The young Detroiter looked at the handsome, thirty-something Ethiopian Muslim stud on top of whom she lay, and smiled. The African dude had no idea how addictive the feisty, fearless Black women of America could be, and she was definitely going to enjoy showing him what she was made of. Just like that, they went for round two...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Muslim BDSM Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds