• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with the Twins Ch. 02

Life with the Twins Ch. 02

123

There was no doubt that I needed to talk to someone about Tabitha's behavior. It had only been one night, but she left me with no doubt that there would be other such encounters. As a single dad it's my responsibility to take care of my daughters, but somehow I didn't expect to have to take care of them in THIS way. I mean I did the parental job of giving them some introduction to sex so they at least understood things, but I never expected that to come back in this way.

The question was, who exactly could I talk to? Over the years I'd gone out with a number of women, but who could I trust to be discrete about this? Then it came to me. Sylvia, the girl's Gynecologist. At the prodding of the girls, Sylvia and I had gone out to dinner a couple times. Though there was some interest, things just hadn't progressed to the point of more than a little making out, almost like a couple of nervous teenagers.

I picked up my office phone, and dialed her personal cell phone. I didn't really expect her to pick up during the work day, but she said if I left a message she'd always call me back. "Sylvia. It's George. I have something I'd like to discuss. Could we get together for a little talk? Thanks. Talk to you later." I hung up the phone and went back to the mountain of paperwork on my desk.

"George," I said, answering my phone a few minutes later.

"George! It's Sylvia. I got your message. What's up? Something wrong with one of the girls?" she asked with obvious concern.

"Hi Sylvia. No, nothing wrong. Well, not in a physical sense. But I have something a little delicate I'd like to talk about."

"I see. You want to come by the office? I could work you in later this afternoon. I know I have at least one cancelation around three."

"If you don't mind. I'd prefer if we could do this a little more privately," I said feeling a flutter in my stomach from nervousness.

"Ohhhhh. More privately? Planning on continuing our last private conversation?"

"Not specifically."

"Awwwww. I was hoping you wanted to continue that little conversation like you promised. Oh well. If you want privacy, how about my place?"

"That'd be great. I'll bring some take-out. I don't want you to have to put yourself out on my account."

"Ohhhhh. Take-out. Fancy!" she said over the phone with a girlish giggle. "Tell you what. Make it Chinese and you have a date."

"Chinese it is. About six?"

" Better make it about six thirty. I'm rarely done at the office before six."

"Six thirty it is," I said with a smile, glad that I had a path forward.

"See you at six thirty. And George. I wouldn't mind if you continue where you left off last time. Let's see. If I remember right you'd just talked me out of my panties. I'll start the same way if you want too," she whispered into the phone barely loud enough for me to hear.

I chuckled softly. "You're something else."

"A good something else I hope."

"Yes. A good something else," I answered her.

"Good. See you this evening then. I better get back to my patients."

"Alright. See you tonight," I answered before hanging up the phone.

I liked Sylvia. She was a vibrant, bubbly, petite woman with an obvious hint of Asian ancestry. My girls had wrangled things so that the two of us both thought the other had made an invitation to go out on a dinner date, an obvious setup once the two of us met for dinner. We had a good laugh and an enjoyable dinner. Over the next year or so we'd enjoyed each other's company several times and gotten to know each other fairly well, leading to our last outing, dinner and a movie, followed by a little heavy making out at her place before we were interrupted by an emergency call. We'd not had a chance to continue that particular direction since, though I wasn't opposed to doing so. She was clearly not opposed to the thought.

I made sure the girls were set for dinner at home and then went to pick up take-out, as I had promised, selecting the things I thought I remembered were her favorite Chinese dishes based on our limited number of dates. I arrived on her doorstep at almost exactly six thirty, still dressed in my sport coat from work.

"Well, now don't we look enticing!" she said as she opened the door for me, wearing a thigh length dress that was obliviously what she had worn to work as well.

"Thank you, I think," I answered as she moved aside to let me in. She closed the door behind me and followed me to the kitchen where I set down the bag with our dinner. She set plates and glasses of water on the table while I pulled the little white cardboard containers from the bag.

"Don't know what it is, but I LOVE Chinese take-out a whole lot better than my own cooking. I've just never quite gotten the hang of the spices," she said as she sat down in a chair across from where I stood.

"I find it enjoyable," I agreed as I sat as well.

"So, what's all the mystery? Something you wanted to talk about but not at the office? Are the girls alright?" she asked as she dished some rice onto her plate.

"Oh. They're fine. At least I guess they are."

"Okay George. What's going on? I don't think I've seen you this evasive about anything before, except buying vibrators or when the last time you had sex was. This isn't about sex is it?"

"Well it sorta is."

"You gave them the sex talk a LONG time ago. They're both eighteen going on nineteen. What could possibly be a sex problem with them at this point?"

I silently dished some food on my plate, unsure how to start what I needed to talk about. She seemed to understand that I was searching, and remained quiet, eating her own food and waiting for me to find the words I needed. "It's Tabby. She's...um...she's. Oh god."

"It's alright. Just let it out," she said, leaning toward me and trying to coax me to breathe first.

I spent the next few minutes explaining about buying their clothes and swimwear, their little game with their disappearing bikinis.

"Well, that's not a horrible thing. A lot of girls have crushes on their fathers and want to flaunt their assets. It's not that unusual."

"Is it unusual to have them climb in bed with you while you're asleep and have sex with you?" I blurted out.

Sylvia nearly choked on her food, struggling to swallow it and then taking a long drink of her water before saying anything. "You're telling me that you woke up in the night and she was what? Playing with your dick?"

"Oh if it was only that simple. No, I woke up and she was riding me like a horse," I said, looking down at my plate.

Sylvia was silent for long seconds before she finally spoke again. "Well, it's not unheard of, but yes, that is a little unusual."

"Yeah. Not surprised."

"Obviously from your comments, you're more than a little uncomfortable with the situation."

"Understatement."

"Yeah. Well. Boy. Um. Why don't we finish dinner and then go to the living room and talk about this."

"Sure," I answered, going back to eating, even though at that moment I wasn't all that hungry.

"So has she shown any other signs of being sexually attracted to you?" she asked a few minutes later as we munched on the food on our plates.

"Well in hind sight, yes. I took them shopping for clothes for vacation and they took me to a swimwear shop and gave me an EXTREMELY sexy bikini show."

"Oh. Did you get turned on by it?"

"Embarrassingly, yes."

"And they knew that?"

"Oh yeah," I answered.

"I take it you had an erection?"

"Oh yeah."

"Okay. Come on," she said, getting up from the table. She stepped around to my side of the table and stood waiting, holding her hand out. "Come on. I don't bite."

I got up and let her draw me by the hand toward the living room. She stopped in front of the sofa and turned me to face her. "Take off your clothes."

"Huh?"

"You want my help right? Take off your clothes."

"I don't know how this is going to help."

"Trust me. I know exactly what I'm doing," she said, reaching out to me and pushing my sport coat off my shoulders. She let it slide down my arms and then tossed it onto the back of the sofa. "I am a doctor after all. I'm trained in a lot more than just women's vaginas."

"I'm sure of that. But..." I protested as she started pulling the knot on my tie.

"But nothing. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Just relax and trust me while I get you comfortable."

"Somehow having you undress me isn't exactly making me comfortable."

"No?" she asked, tossing my tie aside. "Nervous about getting naked in front of a doctor? Well, you wouldn't be the first man to be nervous in front of a woman doctor. Tell you what. I'd never do this at the office, but here, why not. Maybe it'll make you feel less uncomfortable," she said as she reached behind her back. Moments later she pulled her hands back in front of her and shook the dress off her shoulders, letting it slide down her arms and body. She stepped out of the dress, now pooled on the floor around her feet and bent to pick it up. She tossed it on the sofa on my coat, leaving her standing in high heels, thigh high stockings and a lacy little bra that really didn't hide all that much of her firm little B cup breasts. Her mound had a neatly trimmed mat of almost black curls, pointing like a little arrow toward the gap between her legs. "There, that's better, isn't it?"

"Uh. Not really," I chuckled, shaking my head slightly. "Now I'll just have a hard-on, which is probably more embarrassing."

"That's okay. We were going to have to get it warmed up anyway. Now you just have a head start on it," she said as she reached for my shirt and started to unbutton it.

"You want me to have a hard-on?"

"Of course. I can't evaluate what Tabitha is being drawn to if I can't see it that way, can I?" she asked, pulling my shirttail out of my pants and pushing my shirt off my shoulders.

"I suppose not," I agreed with a little frown, not entirely sure what kind of 'evaluation' she was going to do.

She squatted down in front of me and untied my shoes, coaxing me to lift each foot, pulling off my shoes one at a time. Still squatting in front of me, she undid my pants and let them slide down, leaving only my boxers covering my bent and mostly hard dick. She looked up at me and grinned. "Now. Relax. Trust me. I've seen men's penises in all kinds of shapes, sizes and states." She lifted her hands to the waist of my boxers and slid them down, my cock springing out to poke straight out at her face. She seemed unphased by it and coaxed me to lift my feet again, tossing my pants and underwear onto the sofa, leaving me in nothing but my socks. She reached her hands up toward my dick, wrapping both hands around it and giving it a few soft gentle strokes. "Very nice. Nice full girth, excellent length, circumcised," she noted almost to herself before using one hand to gently lift and cup my balls. "Nice size, no obvious issues. Overall, an extremely nice above average penis."

"Above average?"

"Well, we'd have to get it fully hard to really measure it, but I can already tell that you're probably at least an inch longer than the average penis. Maybe a bit larger around too."

"What does this have to do with Tabby?"

"Oh quite a lot actually," she said. "Why don't we get this all the way hard and see where we stand?" she asked, looking up at me. Before I could answer she leaned her face toward me and engulfed my engorged head in her hot wet mouth. She used both hands to slide along my shaft, following her lips. On and off my shaft she moved her mouth, her tongue teasing the bottom side of my shaft and head as she pushed her mouth on and off of me.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly, trying not to thrust my hips at her and the incredible sensations she was causing. If I had to judge, she was definitely better at this than Emily, though I had to admit that Emily's blow job was the first I'd had in many years.

"Well, now we have something to work with," she said pulling her mouth off my cock. "Feeling any more comfortable?"

"Not really," I said as she gently teased my cock with her hands.

"Well, maybe we need to reverse the rolls then," she said, moving on her knees to the sofa and lifting herself off the floor to sit on it. "It's kind of nice to do this at home instead of the office. It's nice to not have to be quite as clinical for a change." She spread her legs and lifted her feet off the floor, hooking her heels on the edge of the sofa to spread her pussy for me.

Her lips were full and round with a significant amount of her soft inner lips protruding. Her shaved, soft looking lips were centered in an untanned triangle of creamy white skin. Her darker inner lips protruding glistened in the harsh living room lights, wet with her obvious excitement. "So what do you think?"

"I think that you're lovely," I answered honestly.

"Well, feel free to inspect me as closely as you wish," she said with a grin. "Turnabout is fair play, isn't it?"

"I'd say so," I answered as I knelt in front of her, thinking more about sex at the moment than that we were supposed to be talking about Tabby. I reached out and gently teased a finger up and down her soft outer lips, intentionally avoiding her soft inner lips. I moved the tip of my finger closer and closer to her soft folds before ever so slightly teasing my finger across that sensitive spot between her pussy and her rosebud. I felt her stiffen slightly and then relax again as I drew my finger up between her wet lips, letting the tip dip into her tunnel entrance slightly before drawing it up her pubic bone to the end of her slit and her hooded clit. I rolled my hand slightly and added a second finger, pulling and spreading her inner folds to force her clit up and out of its hood. I lowered my face down and slowly stroked my tongue up her wet lips, spreading them as I slid up her wetness, finally drawing my tongue slowly over her exposed clit.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck," she moaned softly. "Now that's what I call an examination."

"You like?" I asked as I lowered my face for another long slow stroke.

"Oh god yes."

I teased my tongue up her slit again, stroking across her clit at the end of my stroke and then gently teasing the hard nub with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and tried to push her hips up at me as I licked again, making sure to tease her clit at least as much as her tongue had teased my engorged head.

"Oh my god. You're making me so fucking turned on. God I want your cock in me so bad," she moaned, reaching between her legs for my head. "Come on up here and fuck me sweetie," she moaned as I stroked her pussy yet again with my tongue.

At the end of my stroke I let her coax me higher, kissing my way up her mound and stomach, spreading the juices on my face up her body as I worked higher. I stopped my kisses long enough to flick the little front catch on her bra, the cups springing apart to expose her creamy white orbs and rock hard pink nipples. I kissed my way to her breasts, teasing each nipple with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth, drawing a new moan from her lips. I reached down to my cock and aimed my engorged head at her sopping wet lips, teasing it up and down her soft wet folds before letting it engage into the entrance to her tunnel.

She moved her feet from the edge of the sofa to hook her heels on my ass, trying to pull me into her as she arched her back and pushed her pussy toward my cock. "Ohhhh god yes. Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as I started stroking into her, working the full length of my shaft up into her as it became lubricated. In and out I stroked, her body rocking and arching with each push into her, constantly changing the sensations on my sliding cock. Her moans and gasps grew louder with each passing second, my cock sliding fully into her and pressing against her cervix with each stroke. "Oh god George. Fuck me harder. Please stop teasing me and fuck me harder! God I'm so fucking close to coming."

"Uh huh," I grunted feeling the exact same way, but not wanting to rush our first time. I stroked slightly faster, her body bouncing off my thighs, her small firm tits bouncing and wiggling like little mounds of jello with each impact. I leaned my head down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, gently nibbling the hard nub and causing her to cry out in surprise and pleasure. I felt her pussy start to clench and contract around me as her body shuddered, her breathing ragged and gaspy. "God. Gonna come," I grunted, not sure if she wanted me to come in her or not. Her response was to pull me harder with her heels, clearly coaxing me to climax inside her. "Uh. God. Here it comes," I grunted as my body bucked hard, jamming myself into her as far as I could go.

"YES!" she cried, her body suddenly jerking as well, the spasm seeming to be in response to the flow of my hot cum lancing into her. Her body jerked and shuddered in time with mine until we were both drained. "Oh Jesus George. Ohhhh my god does your cock feel good."

"You feel pretty spectacular around me too."

"Trust me. I'm average sized, but you, you're not a monster, like a horse, but easily two inches larger than average, with enough thickness to make nearly any woman feel full, and probably really stretch the limits of a smaller woman."

"I don't think I've ever been analyzed like that," I answered, not quite sure how to take her comments.

"Trust me. It'll be the only time. From now on all I'll care about is getting you back into me again, as many times and as many ways as you want," she said, as she slid a hand between us and gently teased her fingers around where I was still buried between her lips. "It's no wonder Tabitha wants to be having sex with you. She's probably comparing you to those young boys, most of which aren't fully developed yet. Most young men don't get their full length and thickness until at least twenty or twenty two."

"So what do we do? What do I do?" I asked as I softened inside her.

"Well. I think maybe we should have a talk with her. You know. Try to get this out in the open and see what we can work out."

"You think that's a good idea?"

"Oh definitely. I can help you with that. I know having these kind of discussions with your daughters are uncomfortable."

"They are that."

"Okay. Let me get up then," she said, gently pushing me back. She got up from the sofa, walked to the kitchen and came back with her phone. "What's her number?"

I told her Tabby's cell number and then reached for my boxers.

"No. Don't do that," she said, reaching for my boxers with one hand and pressing call with the other.

"Hi Tabitha? This is Doctor Jennings. Yes. That's right. No. Nothing serious. I wonder if you could come by my house. Well, your father and I have been discussing things, and he's concerned about what happened yesterday. I told him I'd be happy to try and help out. Oh we just need to have a discussion. No you're not in any trouble. Sure. I'll text you my address. Alright. See you soon then."

"So?"

"She'll come right over. Should be here in about half an hour or so."

"Okay. Well, that gives us time to get dressed and such. Not sure she needs to know I was having sex with her doctor."

"Actually, I think it would be a very good idea for her to find out. I mean she should know that you have an active and healthy sex life."

"Okay, so we can tell her that we're having sex."

"No. I don't think you understand. I think she should understand what that means, and being naked with me, even though I'm her doctor, seems like an excellent way to impress upon her that this is what adults that have feelings for each other do. At least I presume you have some feelings for me, at least after our last date I'm making that assumption."

"Oh. No. You're right. I do like you. Quite a bit actually. Otherwise we wouldn't have been doing what we were when we got cut short," I answered.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with the Twins Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds