• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 22

Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 22

123

As a treat for all the long-time fans and readers of this story, I have gotten some art done based on my mum by the talented artist, Horosho. Also, I've included a pic of her body here for all those asking for it. Enjoy!

Dad's intern

It was December, with 2 months until we enlisted in Singapore's compulsory military service, I was focusing on enjoying the remaining holidays with my friends. One Saturday, I was out with Drew and a group of other school mates, drinking till late. I told my parents I'd only be back in the morning. Meanwhile, my dad hosted a holiday season party for his office at our house. After a night of drinking, talking and hanging out with my friends, it's 2am and I decide to crash at Drew's house. Drew is piss drunk and decides to sleep it off, crashing immediately once he gets home. I'm more of an awake drunk and decide to shower first, feeling sticky from Singapore's humid weather. After my shower though, I feel ever more awake and decide to check out my spy cams in my house, hoping to catch some interesting footage.

What I saw was certainly interesting. The house was pretty messy and it looked like the party had just ended and the last few guest had just left. My dad was out cold on the sofa in the living room, probably passed out after too much holiday drinking and eating. Switching to the cameras in my parent's bedroom, I was treated to a more exciting sight.

My mum was in the bedroom with a young guy who was topless, someone I easily recognized as one of my dad's interns as he had a shaved head. She was dressed in a simple but sexy figure hugging black dress. He was looking at a bedside picture of my mum in a bikini from one of our family holidays when she spoke. "You brought me up here to show me something." my mum purred erotically as her hand fell to the waistline of his jeans. "Show me Barnabus; I know you've wanted to all night long."

"What do you want to see?" He replied smugly as her hand fell away and he took hold of his jeans as he looked at her lustfully "Why don't you show me something first." He added, and my mum's smile turned sultry as she replied.

"I'll take my dress off, when you prove that your boasting is true." My sexy mum teased and dropped her eyes hungrily as her husband's intern grinned and calmly began to unbutton and unzip his jeans, like he had all the time in the world to pull his cock out for his bosses' wife.

As Barnabus' jeans hit the floor and he took hold of his boxers, my mum stared hard as his cock sprung free before she looked up at his cocky grin as he stood bottomless in front of her.

"Proof enough?" He asked smugly and with another quick glance at his gorgeously thick cock, my mum smiled dirtily and nodded.

"If you'd shown me your big cock earlier I'd have definitely brought you up here sooner" The horny wife teased sluttily as she kept her eyes on Barnabus's face. It looked like if she hadn't been looking at his handsome face, she would have been on her knees in front of him in a heartbeat.

The proudly-smug expression on her hubby's intern face deepened at that as he placed his hands on his hips and watched her expectantly. That made the incredibly sexy tai tai trophy wife smile a little more teasingly as she knew exactly what he was waiting for.

"Well, I guess it's my turn." She purred erotically as she deftly snaked her arms behind her to reach for her dress's zip.

That of course pushed her impressive 36C tits out lusciously as she arched her back, and my mum laughed a low throaty laugh at the increased desire on Barnabus' face; she was glad to know that he was as desperate for her body as she was for his.

Sliding the small zip down her back, my mum reached up to take hold of the two thin straps over her shoulders which were now the only thing keeping the sleek black party dress up apart from her impressive mummy rack.

"You whispered earlier that you could get used to looking down my dress." my mum teased hornily and Barnabus' hungry smile became amused as he recognized the erotic-irony in the situation.

"And you said I had a lot of dreams." He replied smugly

"Well" the hot tai tai replied mischievously, "I guess I'm going to give you all of your dreams tonight. Because first you're going to get a look at all of my body, especially my mummy tits that you love so much, that you want..." She said throatily, her eyes and smile sparkling as she let one strap fall from her shoulders

"...Then I'm going to fall to my knees in front of you and blow your big hard cock..." The hand that had let the strap go ran down onto her large, firm breast, cupping it as she spoke.

"...and then you can fuck me, however you want..." She continued, that hand travelling down to rest lightly on her flat stomach, their eyes still locked.

"...for as long as you want, on my marriage bed, until I beg and scream for your dick."

Then, finally, when those big, heavy balls are nice and ready, you'll grunt and paint my face and tits with your hot young sperm..." She says as she lets the second strap fall off, exposing her creamy breasts.

"And then, we'll start all over again." She finishes.

By the end of her words Barnabus' dick was fully hard and he looked ready to rip her dress off right then, that wasn't needed though as my mum let go off the strap and her dress quickly fell to her feet. My dad's young colleague stood open mouth as he feasted his eyes on her black-lace underwear-clad body as my mum placed her hands on her waist. Her large, heavy 36C tits stood proudly within the opaque confines of the thin black lace bra that gave her such a luscious cleavage. Her nearly flat stomach and long, slender legs were emphasized by the matching black lace underwear that covered her incredibly wet pussy and matched the red Christian Louboutin heels that she still wore, while her beautiful face, with her waves of dark brown gorgeously eyeliner emphasized eyes, watched him lustfully as her red lips curved in a deliciously pleased smile.

"Everything you ever dreamed of?" She cooed erotically as she stood in all of her glory before him, in her underwear and heels. Barnabus just nodded, unable to believe his luck and my mum let him hungrily ogle her for a moment before she slowly and very sexily walked over to him so that her large breasts were only an inch from his chiselled chest and his big hard dick lightly touched her naked stomach.

"You want me Barnabus?" She teased breathily, relishing in the light touch of his hands on her bare hips as she breathed on his neck and he caressed her smooth skin.

"Fuck, yes." He muttered back, and she smiled as she moved her lips to almost touch the other side of his neck, letting her warm breath caress his skin instead.

"You want to 'fuck' me?" She asked sexily, the raging desire within her sending tingling sensations across her skin as she emphasized the word, both of them knowing that that was what he 'was' going to do.

"Fuck yes I do!" Her husband's intern almost exclaimed as he started grabbing her lace covered butt cheeks.

"You want me to suck your big cock, Barnabus?" She purred erotically, in a low, hungry tone that was only made more lustful by their eye contact, and watched as her husband's subordinate's eyes flared.

"Fuck, yeah, get on your knees and suck my dick bit...!" Barnabus almost growled with lust before swallowing the end of the sentence and the hot wife's smile disappeared. "What did you just call me?" my mum asks in a stern tone. "Nothing. It just came out because I watch too much porn." Barnabus says. "What were you about to say?" she presses in an angry tone. "Bitch" he quietly mumbles, clearly scared of being left with a serious case of blue balls.

"Barnabus, let me tell you something. While my husband is passed out downstairs and you are in our bedroom with me, I am your bitch. You are going to mount me and fuck me till I bark like a bitch in heat. I am going to suck on your big fat cock and you can call me a whore, slut, tramp or whatever you want. I want you to mess up my makeup and hair and make my legs and pussy sore." My mum tells him with a highly aroused smile covering her face.

"Oh fuck, I really hit the jackpot didn't I." Barnabus mutters.

"You've wanted me on my knees all night..." my mum coos, biting her bottom lip "...and you wanted to kiss me. Well Barny, can I call you Barny?" He nods in assent.

"You've had your lips against mine and your tongue in my mouth right in front of my drunk passed out husband...now you're going to get your big dick in my mouth and have my married lips wrapped around it. And let me tell you, I know how to give a blowjob." With that, she gets on her knees in front of him, wiggles her butt and opens her mouth.

My mum shuffled a little closer to him on her knees so that the head of his impressive cock rubbed against her cheek as she kept her eyes locked with her young lover's. My mum worked one hand up and down the solid shaft as she guided it across her lips and cheeks, smearing her lipstick and mixing it with some of his precum.

Barnabus smiled smugly down at the trophy wife as she rubbed her face and lips with his unprotected, nine-inch cock. Just seconds later, his eyes rolled shut and he groaned in pleasure as my mum parted her lips and slid her hot, wet mouth around Sean's thick, pulsing, hard cock.

"Ohh fuck!" Her husband's intern instantly groaned as he felt her warm mouth envelope his solid shaft, and the slut wife's tongue start working it's experienced magic on his penis.

She clamped her lipstick-covered lips tightly around the thick shaft and slowly slid more and more into her mouth as she alternated between sucking hard and letting her tongue swirl all around his thick cock-head while she knelt before him in her lingerie and heels. One of her slender hands began to squeeze the base as she was trying to stuff as much of her young partner's cock into her mouth as she could, slowly bobbing back and forth, sucking as hard as she could when only the thick head filled her mouth, and moaning softly around the solid shaft when she felt the tip brush against her throat.

Again and again the married mother slowly and seductively worked her mouth up and down her lover's big cock, sucking forcefully and noisily as her hand jacked his dick into her mouth, until she slowly pulled her plump lips all the way up the pulsing, hard shaft and held them around the thick head. She was clearly letting her tongue swirl passionately all around it as her cheeks hollowed repeatedly as she sucked on the thick head as hard as she could, before she seductively dragged her soft lips over the head, pulling his hard cock from her mouth and then snaked her tongue out to dance around the sensitive tip before licking her way down the long nine-inches of his enormous rod. Barnabus was really experiencing a full on trophy wife blowjob masterclass.

Showing off true blowjob expert skills, my mum starts letting her tongue play with Barnabus's heavy, cum-filled balls. She quickly enveloped each within her mouth, moaning a low-hum as she sucked gently on each, her hand still pumping gently up and down Sean's hard shaft, spreading her saliva all over it. Barnabus breathed heavier and lifted one hand to begin stroking her hair as she worked her oral magic.

"Fuck!" He said tightly and breathily with a shudder, the smugness gone from his grin and replaced by absolute pleasure. "You're so fucking good at this."

That made the horny wife smile before she wrapped her lips around his thick head again, and sucked hard, before she pulled her soft red lips from his cock, leaned back and continued to run one fist up and down his entire length as she looked up at him.

"Did you enjoy that?" my mum purred hornily as her fist moved a little quicker. All Barnabus could respond was 'fuck' as he moaned softly, and so my mum smiled even more teasingly as she spoke. "Do you want to cum in my mouth Barny? Do you want to fill my mouth with all of your hot, thick sperm?" She asked in a breathy, sultry voice as her hand pumped a little harder and faster.

Once again her young lover only moaned in response, clearly close to. "I'm going to swallow all of your thick cum baby..." She continued to tease, and smiled at the tension in her young lover's face.

"...You can pump it onto my tongue and right down my throat...I want to swallow all of your hot cum. I want you to cum in my mouth, and down my throat and on my lips..."

"Oh fuck." Barnabus mutters. "Mmm, I think you like the idea of that, feeding me all that fresh sperm. Giving me a nice appetizer for tonight's activities." My mum naughtily teases as she smiled an intensely lustful smile and parted her lips while simultaneously jacking her fist furiously and tightly up and down the thick cock in front of her. She sank her mouth down as much of his shaft as she could, pressing it hard against her throat before she enthusiastically began to bob her head back and forth, up and down his big dick, her lips tightly wrapped around the shaft and her cheeks working in and out rapidly, as she tried her best to blow her lover's mind.

Thee half naked cheating wife sucked and slurped, filling the room with the lewd, illicit noises of her extramarital fellatio. Her luscious C cup tits shook with each slam of thick cock meat into her mouth and her long hair gently swayed down her back, the expensive pearl necklace lewdly bounced against her soft, bare skin in time with her eager cocksucking...

Barnabus groaned deeply as his boss' wife continued to work her hot, wet mouth swiftly up and down his long, thick dick. Her lips gripped around the wide shaft so tightly that it seemed that the gorgeous wife was trying to hang onto his cock with her mouth for dear life, and she sucked so hard and quickly that Barnabus could barely keep his eyes from rolling back, or keep the cum from literally being sucked from his balls at any moment. Her head bobbed rapidly up and down his cock, her long dark hair bouncing in time with her jiggling tits, straining to be free of the lace bra. The room was filled by the illicit sound of her loud oral suction as she blew him like her life depended on it.

SLURP SLURP SLURP

SUCK SUCK SUCK

SUCK SLURP SUCK SLURP SUCK SLURP

The only sounds to fill the room, were his deeply appreciative groans and my mum's intensely enthusiastic moans of enjoyment at not only having his huge dick shoved between her lips and deep into her hungry mouth over and over, but also from her love of cheating like a dirty slut.

"Do you like sucking my dick slut?" Barnabus growled tensely, testing out a frequently used porn term. "Do you like having my cock in your mouth?"

The cheating slut wife moaned softly as she nodded as best as she could around her mouthful of hard cock, before she sucked extra hard and once more slid her luscious lips down to meet her hand as it pumped furiously up and down the rest of his thick shaft. "Fuck!" Barnabus groaned loudly, almost losing his balance at not only how fucking good my mum's blowjob was, but also how intensely hot she looked on her knees with her mouth stretched around his dick, bobbing up and down the hard length eagerly as he watched the top of her boobs bounce. "Fuck, you're a good slut!" he exclaims.

Once again the gorgeous wife tried to smile around her mouthful of dick before she sexily slid her lips all the way to the top and with a lewd 'pop' pulled her smeared-lipstick lips from his cock. She smiled up at him proudly, lightly gasping for breath as she continued to massage his ragingly-solid shaft with her hand.

"Mmmm, fuck, I love sucking your dick." my mum panted as her eyes gleamed, before she purred sexily "It's so...big and hard, and it feels so good filling my mouth."

With that the sexy wife slowly fed three inches of his hard dick back into her mouth as she looked up at him enticingly.

"Ungh, fuck, well you can...suck it whenever you...want." Barnabus replied as smugly as he could in his strained voice. Moaning lustfully around the hard inches of cock-meat between her lips, my mum teasingly deep throated him very very slowly, inch by inch.

Again and again the stunning Chinese wife bobbed her head back and forth, sucking loudly and lewdly. The hand that she had on Barnabus' hip rose slowly up his chest as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth harder and faster, her eyes on his thick shaft sliding swiftly between her lips as she sucked more forcefully than she had before while feeling up his abs.

"Are you going to cum for me Barny?" My mum asks, panting heavily from her fervent worshipping of his cock as she slipped her lips from his dick again, her smooth cheeks red as her hand continued to fly up and down his saliva-soaked dick as she jacked him right in front of her beautiful face.

"Fuck, if you keep doing that I will" He groaned and my mum smiled with happy anticipation.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?", "Or on my face?" Her hand flew and she stuck her tongue out for a moment so that she could deliberately show him as she slowly fed just enough of his cock-head into her mouth so that he could watch as his dick lay on her tongue and she jacked his solid shaft into her mouth.

"Or do you want to cum all over my mummy tits?" She added teasingly as she slid the sensitive head over her wet tongue and from between her soft open lips, smiling an amusedly-playful smile.

Barnabus' hand tensed and relaxed repeatedly in the hot wife's long dark brown hair as he fought to breathe normally with the intense pleasure that her mouth was giving him. His mouth dropped open and he couldn't even groan as my mum went for another deep throat run. She pulled back and then breathed deeply through her nose and once again slid six inches of his huge cock into her mouth, her soft red-brown lips wrapped tightly and lewdly around his hard shaft, before forcing the seventh inch down her tight throat. Gagging loudly, the hot cheating wife pulled back and her nostrils flared as her eyes watered and her cheeks turned bright red, however this time when she slid her mouth down his cock, my slut mother buried all eight or so inches deep into her mouth and throat.

Staring up at him with his entire cock buried down her throat, her jaw lewdly wide, her red coloured lips tightly encircling his thick shaft, Barnabus struggled to stand as pleasure was clearly washing through him. After a while, my mum pulled her head back, sliding his saliva-soaked dick from her throat and mouth so that she sat panting for breath in front of him.

"Fuck me." Barnabus exclaimed as if he hadn't breathed in a year, he looked dazed too from the pleasure he just received.

"You really like my throat don't you?" my mum queries. Barnabus gives a quick nod to which she continues, "Well then, use it!"

And with those words the gorgeously make up covered wife once again eagerly wrapped her lips around his cock before sucking hard down five inches, and then...fuck, after bobbing her beautiful head up and down his hard dick a couple of times, grabbed hold of his hips with both hands and slammed her gorgeous face all the way down his cock to the hilt, once more burying all nine inches down her throat.

This time, however, my mum didn't stop after one go and instead eagerly began fucking all nine-inches in and out of her lewdly stretched mouth and throat as she hungrily bobbed her gorgeous brown haired head back and forth, moaning and breathing heavily through her nose. Her big tits shook wildly within her thin lacy bra and her hair bounced in time with her fervent head-bobbing as Barnabus gripped two large handfuls of her luscious brunette hair and groaned deeply in absolute pleasure.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds