• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Auctioned Housewife Ch. 02

Auctioned Housewife Ch. 02

123

The game goes wrong

Barbara paraded around on stage as an item for sale. A tinge of fear and humiliation worked upon her emotions, sending a thrill of chemicals to her brain. Hormones were flooding her mind, arousing her, flushing the last of the reservations away.

The auctioneer's description of the goods for sale was complete and detailed. Not just her vital statistics were listed. Private internal measurements were given. He told everyone how deep and tight her vagina was. A figure was given for how tight she could grip a penis, or dildo, in her vagina, and up her bottom.

Next was her mouth and throat statistics. From the measurements he concluded she was an accomplished cock sucker. He made a point, emphasising that her ass was virginal, with a tight grip. The measurements taken earlier by Ceejay were announced to the bidders.

The personal and private statistics were demeaning and should have brought her down, but they fired her up. She hadn't expected an intimate description of her body, as she'd not filled in that section. There must be a mistake, they were going too far.

Jilly had been in front of her, ready to drape the auction number thirty-six around her neck, when she was called away. Coming back to the two women she stood behind her, and gave number two to Barbara, and thirty-six to the other woman. So now Barbara was being sold under the wrong paperwork.

Barbara felt all the more like an object for sale. Like a common kitchen appliance her measurements were listed, for all to assess whether she would suit them or not. Uncomfortably, she was ecstatic from a mixture of blatant exhibitionism, and the dire humiliation. If she wasn't sold quickly, she might orgasm before all these strangers ogling her fabulous body.

A bid was made! She was being sold! It shook her from a fantasy, enough to take a grip, and perform the rehearsed pantomime. She had been told to walk around the stage, for all the bidders to get a good look at her.

She wanted to flaunt her body, letting them know she was available, and that they could have her. The presentation of her naked body on the small stage, meant she could be bought, and used by a stranger. A stranger wouldn't care for her needs, he would just use her satisfy his lust.

The demure attitude, looking down, looking submissive, showed she would submit to whatever a master desired. She wanted the men to desire her, and for them to bid for her. A high price would prove how desirable she was.

A sexual high gripped her mind filling it with fantasies. She was an innocent slave-girl being auctioned to an unknown master. It could be anyone of these men taking her from here, to use for his pleasure. As her eyes became accustomed to the light, she began to see arms raising numbered paddles. Women too were bidding for her!

It might be a young man buying her. He would be a vigorous, rampant male, using her body in a constant round of inventive sexual acts. Every day he would demand more challenging positions, and make her play more outrageous sexual games.

If an older man bought her, what would be expected? Would she have to learn about his lurid whims, and perform obscene acts to his satisfaction? If he didn't look rich or sophisticated, he didn't want her for himself. Rather, he would be an agent, buying her for an unknown wealthy man, or maybe to work in a brothel. She would end up working hard to please wealthy customers, pandering to a different man's whims every night.

For whom was he buying her? Was it a mysterious stranger. Perhaps a rich Arab, or maybe someone more salubrious? Would she be briefed to indulge paying customer's fantasies? She might be pimped out to men, maybe several every night, never seeing a penny of the fee, for she was a mere slave.

As a compliant slave she would be popular, and earn her pimp a fortune. Being so valuable to him, he would never set her free, and she wouldn't have a penny to buy her freedom. She would be a slave whore, forever learning to dutifully submit to men's demands.

Her mind was spinning with indulgent fantasies. She felt safe to let go, because her husband was buying her. She allowed the idea to grow in her mind that she was an object for sale, and a stranger was about to purchase her. She set her mind to accepting a state of slavery, and was determined to accept the new owner would have to be obeyed, whoever he was.

***

With large breasts, long legs, and long blonde hair, she was a stunning image of femininity. Jack watched the reaction around him as his wife paraded around the stage. He hadn't expected her to be naked. What or who convinced her to strip off for everyone to see her body?

He'd missed her entrance and her description by the auctioneer. He'd been caught in traffic, and only just got there.

A keen interest was evident from the craned necks, and the crowd was leaning forward for a closer look. She looked radiant, and he was proud of her.

Jack too leant forward, wanting to take back possession of his wife. A moment of jealousy hit him, and he became afraid for her. He wanted to whisk her away somewhere safe, away from these vultures ogling her naked body. He calmed down by taking deep breaths. These strangers were vying for her charms, yet it was him taking her home for an exciting weekend.

Like everyone else, he too was impressed. She looked luscious, ripe, ready for anything. They had made her up to look her best. She was twenty-nine, and though more rounded than muscular, her body was firm. He knew her large breasts stood out, but she was obviously posing to show them off.

Although he stood at the back, he could see her pubis had been shaved bare. He watched her strut around the stage while the figure went up and up. She dropped her number and bent to pick it up. It was a straight leg bend, showing off her peachy ass and everything between her legs. A frenzy of bidding followed. Had she done that on purpose?

The bidding was still vigorous, and so he hadn't raised the paddle with his bidder's number yet. There was no need until the bidding slowed down, but his intention was to keep her guessing. He could imagine her worrying if he was there, or becoming afraid he decided to let someone else win her.

Watching her closely he realised she hadn't looked around for him, and she didn't seem perturbed at all. Rather, she was getting carried away, showing off, playing up to the crowd. The men weren't baying for her, but she was definitely reacting to comments from the front row of bidders.

For no apparent reason, while right at the front of the stage, she bent over and grabbed both ankles. A pair of juicy lips flowered between her thighs. It looked so delicious, even the auctioneer paused, bringing a silent moment to the room.

Again a flurry of bids kept the auctioneer busy. Jack listened to the figures rolling upward. It didn't matter how much he had to pay to retain his wife, for he was selling her, so the price would be passed back to him. The commission was a large percentage, but that was worth every penny to watch her out there.

A flicker of worry made him edgy. He wished he'd checked on his credit rating, as the price for his wife was sky rocketing. It was well past the expected figure. One more trick like the last might push her price beyond his credit limit. He could have arranged a higher one, but this was unexpected.

A dreadful feeling gripped his stomach. He had filled out the initial forms on the internet as a bidder, and on arriving he'd lodged a hefty deposit in cash. Was it enough? Her contract ran for a whole weekend, and there were restrictions to her use as a slave. However, that was no consolation. He began to experience the auction as fearfully as she had. Only he wasn't becoming excited over the prospect of a stranger buying his wife.

The more he thought about it, the more he began to sweat. He was selling his wife, for a stranger to use as a sex slave. Damn! He cursed under his breath, but no one could hear with the noise of excited chatter filling the room.

The bidding war was unexpectedly high. The usual estimate for a weekend slave had been a fraction of the figure reached so far, and it was still rising. From what he had seen on the web site, the amount was nearing that of a permanent slave.

If the price went much higher, the auctioneer might not accept his bid. The auctioneer was concentrating on two men, one young, the other old. He watched the figure winding upward ever higher, getting closer to his limit. It was no good raising his number until one of them dropped out, when the auctioneer would look around for a fresh bidder to join the action.

If that young man won her, what would happen then? The auction house wouldn't give him an address, so she would be spirited away to some unknown destination. The young man would get to use his wife for the whole weekend! A young guy would be fertile and energetic. She would be kept sexed up every moment, working as his sex slave.

The old guy might not use her so much, yet the thought was just as bad. An older man would have kinky demands to keep him going. His wife might be tied up, and forced to succumb to whatever demands he made upon her.

Then the question he had been avoiding snapped into focus. What would she do? If given the choice she would walk away, and the money would have to be refunded. That wasn't a problem, as he would just give back what had been paid for her. What if she didn't have the choice? She might be kept locked up, or kept naked, so she couldn't just run back home.

Shit! He was being stupid. Barbara had explained it all to him and reminded him of the process yesterday. He was getting carried away with the high emotions of the crowd. Of course it didn't matter, even if he didn't bid on her. Whatever the bids were in the room, at the end she would be sold to a commission bid, a bid on the books, his bid.

He would get to take her home, and she had promised to be his obedient slave for the weekend. Knowing her so well, she would honour the promise, and had thrown herself into practicing being a slave-girl.

***

The very idea that these men wanted her so much, heated her up until she was in danger of losing control. Barbara was trying hard not to shamefully orgasm before everyone. These strangers were bidding an enormous amount to have her, and the compliment was overwhelming. Even a wealthy looking young woman had bid, only to drop out as the figure erupted off the scale.

Her head spun from a surge of emotional arousal. She was in such a state, whatever was demanded of her, however humiliating and debased, she would submit to it. The bidding slowed down and halted.

'I'll remind you, this lot, two, is for permanent possession, without restrictions. Such an opportunity does not arise often. Don't let such a desirable lot pass,' the auctioneer reminded them.

Barbara didn't hear what was said, or she might have become fearful.

A new bidder raised his number, but he too was outbid.

'No more interest, I mean bids,' the auctioneer announced, and received the laugh he expected.

'Going once,' the auctioneer recited.

Before the second recital could be completed, the man raised a numbered paddle straight and high in the knot of men at the front. Everyone heard the figure that would buy a brace of brand new sports cars, and gave a group sighed, then applauded.

'Going once, twice, no more bids? Selling this one outright, without restrictions, if you're sure? Third time,' he recited, and banged the gavel onto the podium.

***

Jack watched his wife being led off stage. She looked excited and in a world of her own. It was obvious she was in a fantasy world. She had been auctioned off to the highest bidder, and sold as a sex slave. Again his imagination began working overtime.

If she were cuffed and gagged, there would be no chance for her to protest at anything an owner wished to inflict upon her. She could be forced to perform the most dreadful perversions. What if she were shipped off in a private jet, to a rich Arab, or to the Far East. She might end up entertaining foreign businessmen, working as an exclusive prostitute.

As a slave there would be nothing she could refuse. She would become skilled in all the perversions devised by man. Her entire body would become a tool for sex. The owner might modify her body, exaggerating her large breasts. It wouldn't take long to completely subjugate her. In the meantime those that favoured resistance, wanting a woman to fight against them, would take pleasurable advantage.

Jack shook his head, wishing he hadn't had a drink before the auction. He was unsure if he had won the bidding. In his fluster of nerves he might have missed the moment. Threading his way through the throng of punters he made his way to the pay desk. A big beefy man looked him up and down.

'I've come to pay,' he said, just stopping himself saying it was for his wife.

'You'll have to wait for the interval, or the end of the auction,' he clearly stated.

Seeing the man hesitating, ready to make an argument, he stepped closer, emphasising his huge build.

'Those are the rules. Bidders are admitted to the pay desk, when the auctioneer is ready to take the cash. Yea, cash only,' he stated.

'Shit!' was all Jack could say.

Then he remembered, it was just the commission he had to pay. His deposit would only just cover it. He ran through the figures again, used to such mundane tasks, and breathed a sigh of relief. Still, it would be a hefty sum. Why they had bid so much on her for just a weekend, was a mystery. He better not say that to Barbara, for she was of course worth every penny.

Then it came to him what the auctioneer had said. She'd been sold as a permanent slave, without restrictions. That didn't sound right. Barbara had become excited and drawn in to the game over the last few days, so maybe she changed the specifications.

'I wish she'd told me,' he murmured to himself.

He went to get a drink to steady his nerves. It would be all right. It had to be, or his wife would give him hell. He could just see her now, storming out of the auction house, blaming him for spoiling the moment. They wouldn't get their money back either.

Jack joined a queue, waiting to pay up and collect their goods. He wasn't the only one looking impatient, though the others looked pleased with themselves. He had a worried frown on his face. Having had a couple of drinks, he needed the restroom, and ended up last in the queue.

Once inside the small room he presented the numbered paddle, and the confirmation slip with his number printed on it. The auctioneer asked him which lot he had purchased, then the name. Although the names were false, they were registered with the number as a safeguard.

'Wait a moment, I'll just check if the lot is ready,' he said, and left the room.

Jack sat on a hard backed chair, tapping his foot, without rhyme, reason, or rhythm.

'Where's lot two?' Bernard asked.

'In the dungeon, probably. What's up?' Ceejay asked.

'Another bidder came in to pay for her. He gave a different name to the lot,' Bernard quietly said.

'I take it you don't think he's trying it on?' Ceejay asked.

'No. I remember the name, Barbara. The paperwork says she's reserved for a husband, and his paddle number matches. The problem is, Barbara had the wrong number. She's been sold under someone else's number and conditions. How did that happen?' he pointedly asked.

Ceejay looked across the room at Jilly. She looked flustered while hurriedly getting the rest of the women ready for the second half of the auction. Instead of blaming the new girl, she diverted his attention.

'No time for that now, I'll sort it out. You're due to start the next session. I'll see to him,' Ceejay helpfully suggested.

When Bernard was out of the way, she let out a heavy hiss, 'Shit!'

Ceejay hurried from the dungeon with a worried look on her face. Barbara had been taken away by security and bundled into a limo. It was good when the bidder quickly paid up, as it was so awkward when they didn't. As luck would have it, that was bad news this time.

A successful bidder had already collected that man's wife. What to do now? She walked back to the examination room, and grabbed a list of names and numbers.

Ceejay noted the number Barbara should have worn was thirty-six. She looked down the list, and found Celina had that number instead. Luckily the young woman hadn't been sold yet, she was still in the waiting area.

'Hi Celina, how are you?' Ceejay asked.

'Okay, I guess,' the young woman shrugged.

Ceejay knew what men liked, and Celina had it all. Big breasts, rosebud lips, long legs, flawless young skin, a pretty face, big innocent eyes, and no brain. She could go on listing the girls currency, but couldn't be bothered. She was thoroughly jealous.

Marching with a look of determination, over to Jilly, she ordered, 'Jilly! Remove thirty-six from the line-up and take her to the dungeon. Now!'

Ceejay sternly spoke to the stupid girl, and gave her a shove in the right direction. She hesitated for a moment, to make sure the girl picked the right woman. Between them they had enough brain cells to get it right, but not work out what were Ceejay's intentions.

Ceejay marched into the pay office and smiled at the waiting bidder.

'Sorry to keep you waiting, we're running a bit late. The auctioneer needs to start the next session, so I'm here to satisfy you. In compensation, we'll refund the auction fees,' she smiled.

Jack looked relieved. It would have been a disaster if he hadn't won the bid. The fees were a lot higher than expected, making it an expensive weekend. He was very pleased with not having to pay. He didn't have to tell his wife that, which made him even happier.

The way she looked on stage it was obvious how carried away she had become, so probably didn't realise how high the bidding had been. Why it was so much for just a weekend, he still puzzled over. Barbara would be pleased when he told her how much they had bid on her, for just a weekend of sex. Though, perhaps he had better think of a better way of phrasing it.

'Thanks. When do I collect my, err, slave?' he asked.

'Just drive up to the collection point at the back of the building. Here's the paperwork. You show this to the man at the gate, and this to the doorman. You will probably be last, that's why the fee's have been waved. Is that OK?' she asked.

'Yea, sure, no problem,' he smiled back.

Ceejay had him pegged right. He was more pleased with saving money than collecting his wife. Now it was just a matter of timing. She just hoped he lived a long way from the auction.

Jack bought another drink, to celebrate saving the auction fee, and looking forward to the weekend fun.

***

When the auction security man took hold of her arm, she quivered with a near orgasm. He took her out to a limo, explaining she was to be delivered to the successful bidder. She couldn't see the delivery guy, as she was bundled onto back seat, and the dividing glass closed.

He just drove off into the night with an object to be delivered.

Barbara was impressed that her husband had gone to the expense of hiring a limo and driver. It looked as though he was going to make her dream come true. She really needed him to be firm with her, and spank her if she stepped out of line.

Barbara was on the back of the limo, wearing nothing but a sirik! The auction house clamped them on everyone, in case they changed their minds. She sat on the soft seats, worrying about leaking onto the new smelling leather. She contemplated being a man's sex slave, for a whole weekend. Still hot up from the auction she was ready to explode.

She was now an object, auctioned off to a stranger. Every time she thought it, the excitement escalated. She recited to herself, that she was just a slave-girl, ready to obey a new master. Another tremor from a mini-orgasm tingled her tummy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Auctioned Housewife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds