• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Bianca Belier of Haiti

Mistress Bianca Belier of Haiti

"I don't know what the big deal is, yeah, I'm a Haitian dominatrix, and yeah I fuck a lot of brothers, shoot, a lot of brothers like getting fucked," Bianca Belier said, taking a long drag on her cigarette before exhaling sharply. The young Haitian woman leaned back on her throne-like chair, deep in her basement, speaking directly to the camera. Out there in cyberspace, Bianca knew that thousands of people were watching her live broadcast. Once a shy wallflower, now a sultry and bossy dominatrix, Bianca Belier had definitely come a long way.

Bianca Belier was born in the City of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti, and raised in the Gatineau area of Quebec, right outside the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Political upheavals on the island of Haiti forced the Belier family to leave their homeland in the late 1990s. Growing up near the Canadian capital, Bianca felt like the daughter of two very different worlds. Her conservative parents, Alain and Marceline Belier are hard-working, church-going folks. They keep to themselves and don't make waves. Nothing wrong with that, but Bianca wanted more out of life.

The Haitian community of Canada is definitely in transition, and not everyone is okay with that. First-generation Haitians tend to be hard-working, deeply religious folks, content to go to work, buy houses, raise their families and attend their places of worship and cultural events. The younger generation of Haitians living in Canada is far more complex, grappling with identity issues rather than merely survival and adaptation, unlike their predecessors. Bianca Belier is, in that respect, truly a woman of her generation...

While attending the University of Ottawa in the mid-2000s, Bianca Belier began to experiment with her sexuality. The campus was full of cuties of both sexes and all races, and as a six-foot-tall, gorgeously dark-skinned young Black woman from the Caribbean, Bianca Belier knew that she fascinated many of them. Bianca had both male and female lovers, sometimes at the same time, and devoured all that the realm of human sexuality had to offer. The young Haitian woman was sated...until she discovered the world of BDSM.

A lot of Black folks are turned off by the idea of BDSM, dismissing it as merely whips and chains, the stuff that only White folks could get into. Bianca Belier was reluctant to try it at first, and then she gave it a shot and thusly became addicted to it. Bianca Belier began to experiment with different styles of domination, exploring both the physical and psychological aspects of these unique experiences. That's how Bianca Belier knew that the Fates meant for her to become a dominatrix.

"That's right, Mistress, brothers like me do like to get fucked," Johnson "Brutus" Tussle said, his voice startling Bianca Belier out of her little trip down memory lane. Bianca smiled at him, and the big and tall, dark-skinned Jamaican hunk looked at his dominatrix adoringly. A while ago, Johnson was fairly active in the Swinger scene of Ottawa, Ontario, where he worked as a Bull. The well-endowed Jamaican brother had a lot of fun fucking horny White women while their White husbands and boyfriends watched, and thought he was at the apex of dominance and pleasure, until he met...her.

"Damn straight, boo," Bianca replied, and the sultry dominant woman rose from her chair, and walked up to the burly brother who knelt a few meters from her throne. Bianca smiled at Brutus, who was taking to his new role as a sub quite nicely. It had taken her a while to disabuse the handsome hunk of that macho bullshit he clung to, but Bianca had fun bringing enlightenment to Brutus. Strong Black men are my favorites, Bianca thought, pleased with herself.

"Amen, Mistress," Brutus replied, and his eyes widened when Bianca lovingly stroked the shiny ebony strap-on dildo jutting from between her thick dark thighs. Bianca licked her lips, drinking in the look of desire awash in Brutus chestnut eyes. Once upon a time, Brutus liked to strut about like he was the man, drunk on his own masculine power, all thanks to the women who were eager to open their mouths, vaginas and even their assholes to him. Fortunately, Bianca showed Brutus the beauty of Black female domination and the power of Black male submission...

Bianca Belier recalled the first time she met Brutus, at a house party organized by her good friend Natalia Adewale, a wealthy Nigerian-Canadian woman living in the town of Kanata, Ontario. Natalia was married to a nerdy, nebbish White guy named Floyd Mintz, and he liked watching his wife get fucked by other men, right in front of him. The couple's other friends were into swinging as well, and their get-togethers tended to get really steamy as a result...

"Oh yes, fuck her," Floyd Mintz cheered, masturbating his long, slender cock while watching his curvy, chocolate-skinned wife Natalia get fucked by Brutus. The tall, burly Jamaican stud had the voluptuous Nigerian MILF on all fours and was spanking her big Black ass while slamming his long, hard dick into her pussy. Natalia was screaming like a banshee, loving what Brutus was doing to her. Among the spectators on that fateful night, Bianca Belier watched Brutus fuck Natalia.

This Jamaican brother has a nice ass that I wouldn't mind pegging, Bianca remembered thinking to herself. After fucking the hell out of Natalia, Brutus was still not sated. The burly Jamaican stud then put Floyd on his knees, and made the nerdy White dude suck his big dark dick. Floyd sucked Brutus dick with gusto, and didn't let up until he came. Floyd drank every last drop of Brutus manly cum, and then thanked the handsome brother for making his cuckold fantasy come true. Brutus smiled smugly and shook hands with the nebbish Floyd, while Bianca looked on with great interest.

Bianca Belier went after the handsome, cocky Brutus with a vengeance, and she eventually seduced the handsome Jamaican brother, and introduced him to the world of Black female domination. While a lot of Black female dominants chased after White guys like crack addicts looking for their next fix, Bianca loved her Black men and introduced many of them to their hidden submissive side. Bianca wasn't intimidated by Brutus bisexuality by any means. She just wanted to make him hers...

"Suck my dildo, you know you want to," Bianca ordered, and Brutus nodded, and then eagerly fastened his sexy lips to her phallic toy. Bianca smiled as she watched Brutus fellate her strap-on dildo. Her already wet pussy twitched with excitement. Pinching her nipples, the young Haitian woman felt her arousal grow from what Brutus was doing for her. Arousal is more of a mental factor than a purely physical one. Bianca gets off from dominating Black men. The soul sister from Haiti gets her kicks in ways most would find quite unusual...

"Yes ma'am," Brutus replied, and after polishing Bianca's dildo, he looked at his dominatrix expectantly and awaited her next commands. When Bianca ordered him to get on all fours and spread his ass cheeks, Brutus eagerly did as he was told. Bianca took some cream and smeared it on the dildo, then applied the rest to Brutus bum. Gripping the Jamaican brother's hips, Bianca leaned into him, pushing the dildo into his tight ass.

"Take that dildo up your ass like a good slut," Bianca cried out, and she began fucking Brutus with gusto, working the dildo up his ass. This wasn't Brutus first hay ride, but he nevertheless screamed as Bianca filled his asshole with her dildo. Bianca fucked him hard, delighting in the noises he made. Nothing excited Bianca more than violating a Black man's asshole with her phallic toys, and as a macho Jamaican brother, Brutus was a rare treat that the sultry Haitian dominatrix simply could not resist.

"Mercy, please, Mistress Bianca," Brutus cried out, a little while later, and Bianca grinned as the strong Jamaican brother finally tapped out. Slowly, she pulled the dildo out of his asshole. Brutus lay on the basement's carpeted floor, spent. Bianca gently wrapped her arms around her sub, and kissed him on the back of his neck. As Brutus turned to look at her, Bianca flashed him a wry grin and then kissed him.

"Thank you for the gift of your submission, my fine Black King," Bianca said, and Brutus nodded, then kissed her back passionately. The two of them then got up and hit the showers then got dressed. Afterwards, Bianca did the follow-up interview with Brutus, which she also filmed and broadcast on the web. She wanted to encourage more Black folks out there to try BDSM by showing them that ordinary Black folks like her and Brutus were in the lifestyle. Bianca's way of making the world a better place...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Bianca Belier of Haiti

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds