• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Left Out Ch. 04

Left Out Ch. 04

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Bobbi was being left out. It was sad, but sometimes it was inevitable that one of them would be left out. Especially considering their job involved being split up for missions, and given their different skills it was unreasonable to ask for special treatment just because the three of them were together.

Honestly though they were just glad that because their team was so small two of them normally stayed together simply because the odds were in their favour. Of course sometimes they were completely separated, which was kind of a nightmare, if only because sleeping without anyone to cuddle was lonely, but luckily those occasions were extremely rare.

Of course sleep was the last thing on Skye's mind. In fact Skye barely got through the planned romantic meal with her beloved Jemma Simmons before she blew out the candles and smiled wickedly at her lover.

Jemma smiled back and lent forward, Skye doing the same so they could enjoy a gentle kiss over the table. Without breaking the kiss Skye moved round the table so she could take Jemma into her arms, and then of course feel her up while pushing her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth.

When Skye squeezed her arse Jemma gasped, broke the kiss and then giggled, "Skye! Your insatiable."

"You love it." Skye grinned.

With that they kissed again, both making sure that kiss stayed soft and sweet for several minutes before they both began feeling each other up, this time Skye going right for Jemma's butt while Jemma took the scenic route to her girlfriend's boobs.

Of course inevitably Skye started gently guiding them to the bed, which thankfully was only a few feet away given they had opted to have a romantic meal in the privacy of their quarters, partly because of the convenience of it all, and partly because it reminded them of their absent girlfriend who wouldn't be back for at least a few more days.

Once they reached the bed they quickly started removing each other's clothes. Unfortunately that included breaking the kiss on more than one occasion, but having done this countless times since they got together, and Jemma knowing how to remove Skye's custom-made uniform, meant that for the most part they could keep kissing each other.

They were certainly kissing frantically when they literally fell into bed together, the two women briefly breaking it and giggling softly after Skye accidentally knocked the wind out of Jemma when they landed. Then they smiled softly to each other, Skye gently stroking Jemma's cheek before taking a firm grip of it and pulling her girl in for another kiss.

Jemma hated being left out, but sometimes she liked it when either Bobbi or Skye were left out. Especially Bobbi. Which was a horrible thing to think, and she certainly had no intention of ever admitting it, but there were some drawbacks to being in love with two people.

The main reason of course being that you could never concentrate on one person, or at least not for two long, or else the other person was left feeling left out. But when there was just two of them they could have a long uninterrupted make out sessions like this one, and Jemma really loved these long make out sessions.

The last reason on Jemma's list was that it was kind of nice to have it be just the two of them again. Which was the most horrible thing of all, but they had been happy together before Bobbi came into their lives and awoke something inside of Jemma she hadn't known was there.

And don't get her wrong, Bobbi completed them in ways Jemma could have never imagined, but moments like this reminded her just how happy Skye alone could make her. And far more importantly, Jemma loved being selfish and having one of her lovers all to herself.

With that in mind Jemma rolled Skye onto her back, broke the kiss and shot her head downwards to start sucking on one of Skye's nipples. Unsurprisingly this caused Skye to cry out, her hand shooting upwards and burying itself in Jemma's hair. Skye then started stroking her like some sort of pet, or Bobbi, while cooing encouraging words to her.

Which to be fair Skye had done before, but ever since adding Bobbi to the relationship Skye had become more dominant and controlling, even when it was just the two of them. Which honestly Jemma didn't mind for the most part, although this felt a little insulting.

Not as much as some of Skye's words though, "Mmmmmmm, that's it Jem. Suck my titties with that pretty little mouth of yours. Oooooooooh, you're such a good girl. My good little Jemma, who I've corrupted with my bad girl shenanigans. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I turned you into a nasty little girl who knows just how to fuck me."

Actually that wasn't so bad, and much like with the general bossing her around Skye had talked a lot during sex before, it was just more frequent and vulgar now. However Skye was right about that last part, Jemma did know just how to fuck her.

More importantly she knew just how to shut Skye up, which in this case involved rapidly increasing the force of her suction and then gently biting down on Skye's nipple, which caused her girlfriend to cry out and then moan happily. Jemma then quickly move to Skye's other nipple and repeated the process, going back and forth as Skye let out more sounds of enjoyment.

Skye loved foreplay as much as the next girl, but even after being thoroughly trained by Melinda May patients was something she still struggled with. At times like this she could hold off for a while because she knew how much Jemma loved it, and for a while she loved it too.

Especially when Jemma added her hands into the mix, using one to push a nipple into her mouth and the other to make sure whichever boob wasn't really getting some attention from her mouth wasn't completely abandoned. But there was only so much she could take, and inevitably her nipples became painfully hard and another part of her body desperately wanted that kind of attention.

Of course Skye was not above asking for it, "Lower! Mmmmmmmm, please Jemma, lower. Ooooooooooh fuck Jem, I need more. I need your mouth on my cunt. Ohhhhhhhh God, please Jemma, lick my pussy. Lick it you beautiful little pussy licker. Mmmmmmmm, go on, we both know you want too. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, we both know how much you want to make me feel good. Oooooooooooh, and yes, you are, but I need more than this. I need you to lick me lower. I need you to lick my cunt until I cum. Oh please, mmmmmmmm, oh please Jemma, mmmmmmm, I ooooooohhhhhhhh yes, that's it, lower! Yes, yes, yes, yes oh yes! Oh Jemma! Please, I, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It took a while, Jemma cruelly choosing to tease her longer than necessary, but once she finally started moving downwards she got into the position that Skye wanted her fairly quickly, only pressing a few kisses along Skye's flat stomach before she reached her pussy.

There was then a brief pause in which Skye thought she was going to have to step up her game, she had done a lot in the past, but before she could really start begging again Jemma stuck out her tongue, pressed it to the bottom of the Inhuman's pussy and then slowly slid it all the way up to the top. She even lingered a little on Skye's clit, which was very much appreciated.

Choosing to make that appreciation clear Skye through her head back and let out a powerful cry. Actually it wasn't so much of a choice as it was a natural action, one that Skye didn't even think about stopping as Jemma repeated the process and thus started slowly but steadily licking her pussy.

Luckily for them both their quarters were soundproof. Although if they weren't Skye wasn't sure she could stop herself from crying out so loudly. Especially not when the three of them where together, that thought causing Skye to be momentarily distracted by thoughts of their missing girlfriend Bobbi.

As if sensing that Skye's mind was elsewhere Jemma stopped on the other brunette's clit and concentrated on it for nearly a full minute. That succeeded in making Skye forget about Bobbi, at least for now, and concentrate on the girlfriend that was here.

The girlfriend who was making her feel oh so good, Skye first encouraging her with her moans, gasps, whimpers and cries, and then with a hand gently going back to stroking her hair and then finally, when the desire for more once again became overwhelming, Skye started begging for what she really wanted from this girl she so adored.

"More." Skye moaned long and hard, "Mmmmmmmm, please baby, just a little more. Ooooooooooh, what you're doing feel so good, but it's not enough. I need more. Ohhhhhhhhh shit, I'm sorry, but I can't help it. You've spoilt me with that talented little tongue of yours. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, there's only so much I can take. Please Jem, just a little more. Please?"

Jemma rolled her eyes as she continued licking Skye's pussy. She knew that Skye was capable of being more patient than this, so she continued with the slow licking for quite a while, both to punish her lover and just because selfishly Jemma wanted to savour this moment.

Savour the moment of having Skye all to herself, just like before Bobbi joined them. Just like she did with Bobbi when she got the chance. So she shouldn't feel guilty about that, or this, Jemma thought to herself unconvincingly. Then of course Skye had to mention their MIA lover's name, which really annoyed the scientist.

"I'm spoilt, ah, I know I'm spoilt, ooooooooh but I really can't help it Jem. Mmmmmmm, I need more." Skye whimpered, "I don't need to cum, at least not just yet, but I just want more. Please? I'm... I'm so used to having Bobbi here caressing me as you're licking me or vice versa, that this gentle licking just isn't as satisfying any more. Ohhhhhhhhhh, especially not when the whole time I'm thinking about Bobbi kissing my neck, sucking on my nipples and whispering filthy little things into my ear. Please Jemma, I, ooooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd, YES! Just like that! No, don't stop, I..."

To make absolutely sure she had Skye's attention Jemma suddenly started concentrating on the other girl's clit with licks which rapidly increased in speed and power. Then just as suddenly she stopped completely, lifted her head up and glared at her girlfriend.

This had the desired reaction, namely to make Skye become incoherent for a few long seconds before whimpering, and then looking down when Jemma stopped. Skye then had the decency to look sheepish when she saw how annoyed Jemma was at her impatience, and even looked like she was actually going to say sorry.

Before she could Jemma offered, "Stay quiet for five minutes and let me enjoy your pussy. Then I'll let you ride my face."

Skye beamed happily, "Deal."

Jemma then tried to get back to what she'd been doing before, but she kept getting distracted by these pathetic and yet adorable whimpers Skye was letting out. Which means technically she had broken the agreement already, but Jemma had just meant if Skye didn't say anything for five minutes, and they both knew it.

Besides, Jemma's girl was loud in bed. They both were. Hell, they all were, once the right buttons were pressed. So Jemma couldn't punish Skye on a technicality, or more accurately she didn't have the heart to, but that whimpering convinced her to give Skye a reward for her efforts.

Technically that world was more teasing, but from the moans quickly slipping from Skye's mouth it was clear that she really had just wanted more action. And Jemma finally gave it to her in the form of gently pressing her tongue against Skye's entrance and lingering her tongue against the other girl's clit. As that five minutes began to running out Jemma further rewarded Skye by pressing more firmly and lingering for longer.

Which she also did for her own benefit, as that caused more pussy cream to leak out of Skye's fuck hole which she eagerly swallowed down. And of course she also did this just because she loved Skye and wanted to make her feel good.

Skye constantly looked over at the bedside clock for that very long five minutes. Okay, she may have stopped towards the end as Jemma turned up the heat a little, but as she had just told her lover she was spoilt. Greedy. Ungrateful. Well, not that last one, but she was definitely self-centred, so much so that when she opened her eyes she grinned in blissful happiness as she saw the time was about to run out.

With her eyes glued to that clock Skye opened her mouth to start begging. Of course she should have known that Jemma would be slowly counting the seconds in her head and the only thing which ended up coming out of Skye's mouth was a loud cry of pleasure Jemma slowly but steadily pushed her tongue inside her.

When Jemma's tongue was all the way inside her pussy the wonderful sounds left it there for a few long seconds so she could enjoy the feeling of Skye's pussy quivering around her tongue, and Skye could enjoy having her girlfriend's tongue so deep inside her. Then Jemma started slowly but surely tongue fucking her, making sure that Skye remained incoherent.

It also made sure that Skye completely forgot about Jemma's part of the deal, although when she finally did she realised Jemma hadn't promised immediately right way, so she could keep things like this on a technicality if she wanted too.

Luckily instead of that cruel fate Jemma gripped firmly onto her thighs, rolled them both over and then grabbed Skye's butt so she could forcefully push her down onto her face, causing Skye to first gasp with surprise and then cry out in pleasure.

She continued doing the latter as suddenly Skye began bouncing up and down in time with the thrusts of her girlfriend's tongue, Skye and Jemma working together to make sure the tongue fucking was as hard as possible.

It wasn't long after that Skye came hard in Jemma's mouth, her sweet little scientist doing her best to swallow at least the majority of her cum before reinserting her tongue inside her, so she could fuck her to another climax. This process was repeated for a while, Jemma getting less and less of Skye's cum down her throat although the hacker thought it was adorable that she was continuing to try.

Which made Skye smiled dreamily, but they both knew it was a losing effort, especially as there was only so long Skye could hold back from 'really' riding Jemma's face, and it really didn't take that long for her to lose control completely.

Jemma whimpered as she failed to swallow more and more cum. Which was a shame, because she always loved the taste, especially of Skye's and Bobbi's, but particularly because she loved the intimacy of the act. That she was showing how much desire she had for the other person. Perhaps even how much she loved them.

Which wasn't quite the same in this position, as for a while it felt like she was swallowing girl cum not because she loved it, or Skye, but because she was just trying to avoid being drowned. So in a way it was a relief when Skye started rubbing herself against her face, gently at first but quickly building up steam.

That made Jemma feel like she was being suffocated. Suddenly it became hard to breathe, and the only thing she could see, or smell or taste for that matter, was Skye's pussy. Oh yes, Jemma's whole world became Skye's pussy and the sweet liquid squirting from it.

Well, it kind of had before, but now she could literally concentrate on nothing else. Not even Skye's cries of pleasure, which were loud and frequent. Although when Jemma did hear them it made her smile, because it was just more proof that she was making her girlfriend feel good, which was what Jemma lived for.

There was another reason that Jemma enjoyed being face fucked. Namely she loved having her face covered in cum. Sure, there was a lot more of it right now then she would like, but that just meant there was more for her to scoop up and eat later. Perhaps more importantly, in a primal way this was Skye marking her territory.

The other girl marking Jemma as hers. And she was. She was hers and Bobbi's, and this served as a delightful remindered of that. Sure, Jemma would traded in the heart beat for the ability to finger her girlfriend, but this was good too. Especially as she wasn't sure what made Skye cum harder, Jemma's fingers inside her or the ability to rub her pussy in her face.

Of course as much as there were parts of this that Jemma enjoyed she was greatly relieved when Skye got off of her and dropped back down beside her, Jemma happily letting her go and grateful for the break as the Inhuman just caressed her body with a fingertip for a few long seconds.

Then the two brunettes exchanged a smile, then saliva, Skye slowly leaning down and pressing her lips to Jemma's who happily, if tiredly, kissed back. They then stayed locked in that kiss for quite a while, with the only subtle change coming halfway through when Skye gently rolled herself to be more on top of Jemma and press her thigh into her needy center.

Eventually though Skye broke the kiss and grin, "Up for some strap-on fun."

Jemma smiled back shyly, "Oh yes."

Grinning wickedly, and rubbing her thigh against Jemma's pussy, Skye asked, "How do you want me to fuck you?"

Blushing furiously Jemma replied, "Position, or..."

"Both." Skye grinned wickedly.

"Oh." Jemma murmured, blushing again as she added, "Just, just like this. Oh God Skye, I want you to take me just like this."

With another wicked grin and grind Skye pushed, "In your cunt... or ass?"

Jemma gasped as Skye grabbed her bottom to emphasise her last word, then quickly replied, "My pussy. At least at first."

Feeling like her grin was glued to her face Skye pretended to think about it for a second and then said, "Deal."

Skye then practically jumped off the bed, still grinning as Jemma whimpered with disappointment as she moved away.

The scientist then whimpered with lust, and maybe some embarrassment, as Skye turned back to her and then used one finger to scoop up some of the Jemma juice which had escaped onto her thigh and then popped that finger into her mouth and sucked it clean of the cream that Skye would always crave.

She meant to do it slowly and sensually, but once that flavour hit her taste-buds Skye just couldn't help herself and she sucked loudly and greedily until there wasn't a drop of pussy juice left.

Briefly Skye considered repeating the process until her thigh was clean, and then bury her face in the tasty treat in between Jemma's legs and not stop licking and sucking until her girlfriend was unconscious. But Skye had already committed to the idea of fucking Jemma with her strap-on, and nothing made her feel more dominant than that.

And she was in the mood to feel dominant. So she reluctantly turned her back on her girl, retrieved a strap-on from a nearby draw which was a nice 10 inches long, enough to stretch and fill Jemma without giving her more than she could take, then turned back to the beautiful scientist.

As she slowly slipped into the harness and then pulled it up her thighs Skye considered whether or not to ask Jemma to give her a blow job or not. Bobbi loved to do that as she saw it as an act of submission, which they kind of all did, but while Jemma didn't mind being submissive she didn't love it as much as Bobbi did, and thought the act a little silly unless there was some liquid to clean.

So ultimately Skye just tightened the device around her waist, spat onto her hand and then rubbed that saliva into the cock as if it was real. Which gave Jemma all the preparations she needed, given how wet she already was, and had the bonus of making the English girl blush, which in turn caused Skye to grin yet again.

Then Skye slowly returned to the bed and got into position in between Jemma's legs. Even though they had done this like a thousand times Jemma took a deep breath and nervously forced herself to relax, making Skye second guess herself. Maybe she should have gone for that BJ after all, because while she claims she found it silly sucking strap-on always made Jemma extra wet.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Left Out Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds