• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Good Morning Ch. 02

Good Morning Ch. 02



She began to purr even louder relishing the caresses I lavished upon her. I began to nibble at her breast softly tonguing every part of it as I take it into my mouth. I finally ended right at the apex of her breast lightly tonguing her nipple. I felt her shiver as my tongue began to first slacken and the arouse her. She moaned and I knew that delicious heat was racing up her spine.

My left hand began to creep up her thigh and finally entered her. I worked it into her love canal as far as it would go and began to work it back and forth in her. Her little hand arose almost of its own volition and grabbed my arm her little fingers curling around it as if trying to hug it tighter and tighter into her moist depths.

My right hand crept up behind her head and got a good hold on her hair. I then forced her head back letting her beaded leather collar shine in the light. She moaned knowing she was fully exposed before me, my tongue on her nipple, and my hand in her pussy. I placed my palm down against her and began to rub her soft cookie with my thumb stroking back and forth feeling her grow hotter and hotter against me. She closed her eyes and started squirming under me. Not hard but enough that I realized she was in tune with me, her body feeling every touch, every caress, and every lick. I could feel the little ripples of desire spreading out from her belly.

I began to speed up stroking her with fingers searching for that infamous 'G' spot as I began to lightly bite her nipple. She cried out as her hips began to make little wanton circles thrusting up as if trying to match the speed of my hand. I could feel her head writhe in my hands as she cried out my name her belly shuddering in her need.

"Do you beg it?" I asked

"Oh Master, yes please Master a girl begs to cum!"

"Cum now girl." I commanded

I leaned into her and buried my hand in her pussy and my mouth moved back to hers to thrust my tongue well within her. She moaned helplessly and I felt her body give a convulsive shudder as my strong fingers thrust deep within her collapsing walls. Her nails bit into my back raking them in a blood eagle as her how sweet nectar flooded over the digits trapped in her and onto the palm of my hand. Under me her shudders continued uncontrollably as she felt the throws of her orgasm. She cried out and shiny silver teas slipped out from beneath her long lashes. She kept her eyes tightly shut as she finally arched up almost viciously against my hand, cumming spasmodically. Her swollen labia trembled against my nectar soaked palm. A soft warm moan slipped from the depths of her collared throat and into my mouth.

I felt very satisfied with my girl as I moved my head down to lie on her flat tummy. She continued to tremble helplessly lost in her feelings as I continued to stroke her pussy my hand kept caressing her and moving in and out.

Tremor after small tremor continued to rack her body as she tried to control the shuddering. I lay there stroking her, ear pressed to her belly listening to the sounds of her as I felt her shudder and was content. I could feel her trying to relax but my ministrations to her kept her taught belly rumbling unable to still the shuddering as she gasped for breath. I grinned to myself as I saw her eyes open and she looked down upon me lovingly as her shaky fingers began to slide through the long silky tresses of my hair. I smiled back as I continued to keep her edge my left hand still playing with her body.

She kept up a long series of moans and purrs as my fingers kept erupting tiny trembles and small spasms in her. Unable to stop the feelings I induced in her fingers tangled in my long hair curling and stroking as she reveled in the length and texture of my hair.

"Morning girl." My voice rumbled up to her ears.

She continued to purr and moan as her fingers kept sliding sensually through my hair.

Her Soft whisper floated down to me. "Good morning Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Good Morning Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 528 milliseconds