• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Backdoor Man Ch. 08

Backdoor Man Ch. 08

12

Rich and Brittany had been invited for a sleepover party the Friday night after the delicious encounters at Devi's restaurant. The hosts were Arnold, Carly, and Natalie Weinstein, a brother and two sisters who lived together under circumstances that were still unclear to the couple, not to mention the rest of us. When they asked if the rest of their partners could attend as well, the Weinsteins enthusiastically agreed to the request, though unaware of the relationship dynamics yet.

The next thing that we knew, we were seated at a very fine supper table with the trio, who had gone out of their way to make us feel at home during our visit. This included an exquisite and sumptuous meal composed of grilled and marinated salmon, asparagus in butter sauce, and a baked potato with sour cream, butter, and chives. It also included a creme brûlée for dessert and a Riesling wine to wash it down.

We were soon quite jovial, between the wonderful feast that left us stuffed, the excellent wine, and the delightful company of the Weinsteins and their other guests, Giorgio and Giovanni Bari, plus Giorgio's boyfriend Trent Jordan. Giorgio and Trent were tailors by trade, working as well as sleeping together, whereas Giovanni was an airline pilot. All three men, plus the Weinsteins, were funny, charming, and gregarious in their own way, especially once the wine hit home and was followed by brandy.

"So, what exactly is your relationship to Rich and Brittany, Donald?" Carly Weinstein asked me at last as we settled onto the sofas.

"Master," I said rather candidly and calmly, feeling emboldened by alcohol.

Arnold spat out his brandy as he took in what I just admitted, while Carly blushed and Giovanni coughed a bit. Giorgio and Trent both cracked up with laughter, looking at each other with amusement and recognition. Natalie's hand mysteriously strayed to her crotch, but she remained silent with only a slight smile to her face.

"Well, Trent and I have certainly played our share of kinky sex games since we became lovers. I'm completely gay, as is Arnold, but Trent is bisexual and has fooled around with Carly and Natalie at times, with my blessing. In return, I get to fuck Arnold when it suits us. Giovanni, for his part, is straight and has a 'friends with benefits' deal with both girls as well. So far, Arnold and Trent haven't gotten it on, but that's mostly because both are bottoms, whereas I'm a Top when it comes to gay sex. Maybe someday, they can compromise by taking turns. I would love to see them get it on, as a matter of fact. That would be sexy as hell, preferably in a threesome with me," Giorgio thought aloud, the brandy now taking effect.

"Yes, that sounds rather steamy, but tell me more about you are Rich's and Brittany's Master. You dominate both of them? You're bisexual and so is Rich? I never knew this side to you guys, really, but I admit that it's sexy as hell," Natalie interjected to bring things back on topic.

"It is pretty damn hot, I agree. They're damn good in bed, too, as well as being really good submissives," I confessed, "They signed up for me to just own their asses, but then they decided to have regular sex with me, too, and with Sherry, my girlfriend, who is actually engaged to Sanjay. They also have had intercourse with Sanjay, with Rajiv, Sanjay's cousin, with Devi, who is cousin to both of them, with Devi's husband Gustavo, and with Gustavo's ex-wife Becky, who is apparently intimate with both of them. I've been with most of these people myself, sexually," I elaborated, watching Carly join Natalie in pleasuring herself as they listened to us speak.

"May I clarify something, Master?" Brittany asked me and I nodded.

"Rich and I have talked and we have decided that it's not enough to share our mouths and genitals with you, as well as our asses. It's not enough to just be your boyfriend and girlfriend as well as sluts. We want to take this the final step and have you own all three holes on me, plus both holes on him and his dick. We want Total Power Exchange. We want to belong to you utterly, as your lifelong slaves and we want that in the contract, if you'll agree to it. As long as we both belong to the same man, we know that it will be great for us and our marriage. As much as we once feared going that far, it's all that we want now, though we hope that you'll still share us with Sherry, Sanjay, Rajiv, Devi, Gustavo, and Becky," Brit continued with a slight blush.

"Yes, that's definitely going to happen, assuming that Rich really does want it, too. Not that you would lie, Brit, but for the record, I have to hear it from him, too, as his body is directly involved," I told them.

"Oh, just look at my boner and tell me, Master, what you think," Rich pointed to his hard-on with a wink, while Carly licked her lips and Natalie winked at us.

"Damn, that's very hot! The things that you guys do ... you've had six more partners besides yourselves so far? Wow! Of both sexes, too. Are you all bisexual?" Trent asked us now, his cock stiffening as well.

"That we are, so far at least. Sound like something fun? Would you guys want to experiment with swinging or bondage or a little of both?" Sherry asked them outright, "By the way, Sanjay here is both my fiance and my happy slut boi, aren't you Sanjay, and I also submit to Donald frequently, as does Sanjay, at my direction. Trust me, if you want to play with us all, it can be real fun."

"I must admit that, while it might be the spirits talking, I'm fascinated and aroused. Mind if I suggest a game tonight? Just an idea and an experiment, since I'm not sure just how far everyone is ready to take such fun. We have fifteen people, so this might be a little tough to do, though, unless we can add someone, invite a sixteenth person over, that is," Natalie offered.

"Let me call somebody," Sherry then rang another man, one of her recent pegging partners, and ordered him to present himself posthaste at the Weinsteins' home.

"There, we now have even numbers, or we will, at any rate. What was the rest of your proposal, which required even numbers?" Sherry asked as the mystery man agreed, "That was my classmate and pegging partner, Armin. He's still hoping for some cunny, and he might get lucky that way, depending on how the night goes."

"You peg him, with a strap-on? Oh, God, that's hot! I love it! So, anyway, this is my idea ... we divide neatly into two groups of eight people ... Dominants and submissives for the night. So, subs would obviously include Rich, Brit, Sanjay, Armin, Trent, Arnold, Carly, and who else? I think that I'd like to try being dominant, at least tonight. We might mix things up later," Natalie announced.

"I'll submit, gladly," Becky declared, albeit blushing.

"So, Doms tonight are me, Donald, Giorgio, Giovanni, Gustavo, Devi, Natalie, and Rajiv?" Sherry proposed.

"Sure, if everyone's on board with that. Anyway, we draw names from a hat. We have enough rooms here, since we're very well-off, for this to work. Anyway, we Doms draw the names of submissives from a hat, once the submissives have written their own names down. The nature of this game, however, depends on suspending all normal rules and practices of our lifestyles, aside from the issues of dominance and submission, as well as any wedding vows, monogamous relationships, etc.

"That is to say, even if it's someone that you wouldn't normally fuck, due to sexual orientation, being married, or say, being related to them, you still dominate them and use them as you wish, or submit to whatever they ask, within reasonable limits, if you're one of the submissives. Perhaps we should each have safewords, perhaps not for one night, but the point is that we respect certain limits, but otherwise, anything goes," Natalie resumed.

"So, even though I'm straight, if I pick a man's name, I still fuck him and do other things with him. Well, what did I always say? Straight men should try gay sex at least once, lesbians straight sex once, straight women lesbian sex at one point, and gay men straight sex, too. Time for me to practice what I preach, I guess, given that there are more men than women here, so there is a strong chance of drawing a man's name. Whatever happens, I like the idea," Giovanni declared.

"And I'm a straight woman, so this is a daring experiment for me, too, if I should draw a woman's name. If I do, I'll give it my best and hope that we all have fun. It's just a game, but I propose that it last for 24 hours, with us comparing notes and doing whatever else occurs to us when the time elapses. How about we agree ahead of time on hard limits and such, with submissives kind of bending on soft ones?" Natalie added with a wink at me.

"So, 24 hours of total dominance and submission to a randomly selected partner, of either sex, regardless of whatever else one normally does sexually, but with respect to hard limits. So, my hard limits are mutilation, scat, cutting, or any kind of burning. Anyone else?" Trent clarified.

"Those are acceptable to me as a Dom. How about you guys?" I asked them.

"Those, plus no blade play. No erotic asphyxiation, either," Arnold noted.

"Any others?" Natalie inquired.

"I can't think of anything myself," Sanjay smiled, while Rich and Brittany nodded.

"No bathroom restrictions, please. I'd rather not have to hold it with my weak bladder," Becky admitted with some embarrassment.

"These are particular to each person, right? Nothing but scat, scarring, burning, and mutilation, myself. If you want to tattoo me, go ahead. It's naughty of me as a Jewish girl, but so is fucking new friends on the Sabbath," Carly admitted.

"I agree with Carly. I'm pretty open to things," Brittany added.

"My sentiments exactly," Rich decided.

"So, Sanjay is the only one with no hard limits, is that right?" I asked to be sure.

"Exactly. I won't lie and say that I'd enjoy everything, but I have committed to pleasing Mistress Sherry and I refuse on my honor to let her down. It's a matter of pride for me, now that I have resolved to be a good slave for her, to submit to my temporary owner to whom she lends me as if I were submitting to Mistress Sherry herself. I'm her plaything, her slut boi, her bottom bitch, period," Sanjay assured us all.

Just then, Armin arrived at last and Sherry explained the new game, which only made him grin, especially when he heard of the "hard limits" part. He simply wrote down, "No chastity, please. I can do CBT within reason, though." Natalie collected notes from each submissive about their hard limits, and then handed them paper on which to write down their own names to put in the hat, which turned out to be a Hasidic one that her great-grandfather once used. Since my own family had been Reform Jews for seventy-five years, it was quite a sight up close.

"So, whoever's name we draw, we have our way with them for 24 hours, and then we meet up here to discuss our experiences and determine what else to do. Maybe, if we like it, given that there is still another day in the weekend, we can continue, but with different names and pairings, but let's first try it and see if it works for us," I stipulated, while Natalie not so subtly ran her fingers down the back of my pants.

"If I'm ever a sub in one of these games for you, honey, you'll discover just how much I lust for you, Donald," she whispered seductively.

With that, we all put our hands in a pile and raised it in a spontaneous cheer of, strangely enough, "Bondage!"

After this, Natalie shook up the hat a couple of times before taking one slip of paper and passing it down to each dominant player. When she reached me, she licked my right ear just so slightly and told me, "One way or the other, I'm getting you into bed, sooner or later."

When we all had our slips, Natalie coughed and read aloud the name of her victim for the night, "Armin."

The tall German, who reminded me of a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dolph Lundgren, simply blushed in spite of himself, before kneeling at Natalie's feet to kiss them. She laughed and stroked his hair gently, while blowing kisses at me for some reason. She surprised us all by rubbing his shoulders a little, too, which was rather unusual behavior for a dominant, but then again, I wasn't sure if she was truly a Domme or a switch, or even a sub. I got the impression that she was attracted to me, but that she was also a little afraid of me, too, oddly enough.

Meanwhile, Devi drew her slip and called out, "Trent."

Trent was visibly hard as he realized that he would get to serve such a goddess, as he later explained. The idea of getting to pleasure Devi was more than reason enough to be pleased, at least in his view, as he showed by crawling eagerly over to her and kissing her hands. I chuckled as I realized that I had no idea who Sherry would get, but they were going to get no rest with her. She would wear them the hell out, I was sure of that.

Sure enough, Sherry now announced, "Becky."

Gustavo's ex-wife, who had only been intimate with a few women in her life and was a somewhat strict Catholic in the past, showed no hesitation in getting on her hands and knees to reach her temporary Domme, who was very pleased at her willing attitude. Becky later explained that she was more terrified than she let on, but she was also excited at the prospect of being made to serve and pleasure another woman in such an unconditional manner.

Arnold visibly breathed sighs of relief at not having to serve women, though we all knew that he would have played along if he had been chosen by ladies. Rich, on the other hand, wasn't sure what to expect from his new situation, given that he was going to have to serve a man, but he didn't know which one. He knew, however, what he was likely to have to do that night, as did Sanjay, both of them a little nervous, despite having serviced me in the past. They didn't know which man it would be this time, after all.

The ladies having selected their playthings for the night, Giorgio read out loud the name, "Rich."

Rich was a bit visibly anxious, but he smiled at me as he crawled over to Giorgio to accept his place at the man's feet for the next 24 hours. He also felt the slight tug of Giorgio's hands on his hair, as if to make plain to him that this surreal moment was real ... he was a gay man's bitch now, not that of a bisexual one like me. There wouldn't be the kind of breaks that he got while serving me, where he would get to enjoy other acts and other people, not this day. For a whole day, he would be at the beck and call of an avowed homosexual and Top, who would probably wear his butt out ... Then again, such thoughts really turned him on even as they scared him.

Giovanni now got his turn and he read the name, "Sanjay."

Sherry's fiance didn't show any reluctance or resistance, preferring to voluntarily throw himself at Giovanni's feet, accepting whatever punishment, pain, or whatever else was demanded of him. Sanjay meekly looked up at Sherry with love, and when she mouthed, "Good boy," to him, his cock stiffened at once in response.

This left three more Doms and three more subs, and so now Gustavo announced that his sub was, "Brittany."

Rich's wife, perky, smart, and sexy as she was, not to mention, didn't resist in the slightest, as she hugged Gustavo's knees, thrilled to be chosen by him, though she winked at me as I gave her thumbs-up. From the way that Gustavo caressed her face, he was going to definitely milk this day for all of the delights that he could get. He knew that he would be returning Brit to me soon, but for 24 hours, she was his to use as he saw fit and that he would do for sure. She certainly didn't seem to mind the idea, though she later admitted that she still felt safest and freest under my thumb ... It was a nice experience to try a new Dom for once and see what he would do differently with her.

Next came Rajiv, who declared that he was to dominate, "Arnold."

Instead of showing fear or anxiety, the host of the house grinned from ear to ear as he slithered on his belly toward Rajiv and kissed the crotch of his pants. He was apparently excited by the idea of serving an Indian, as it turned out, since the complexion, the foreskin, the accent, and everything else would be quite distinct from an Italian, for instance, such as Giorgio.

I had held back to maximize suspense, but the drawback was now the anti climax, as I called upon Carly, much to her delight. Her reaction, in fact, was nothing short of ecstatic, despite already knowing that she was mine for the night and day. She later explained that while she realized that she was going to service by then, it didn't fully dawn on her until I called her to my side. As Carly knelt in front of me, I found my hands and fingers wandering through her nut brown curls, enjoying the sensation and the awareness that this hostess of mine, a sexy brunette, was now at my mercy.

"I hope that you know what you've got on your hands there, Donald. She's a live one, but so am I. Carly, show your new master a room that would be good for breeding, because I know that you're fertile as fuck," Natalie teased us, making Carly lick her lips as she indeed crawled ahead of me and led me into what was apparently a former family-style room rather than a proper living room or bedroom.

"She wasn't kidding, Master. I am fertile as hell, especially having just gone off the pill. Are you ready to knock me up?" Carly invited me, as I pulled her to her feet and began making out with her.

"God, yes! Your ass is mine, but your pussy is first. Hike up your skirt and bend over," I ordered her, while she audibly moaned in response to my command.

Sure enough, Carly's undies were quite a surprise, not the granny panties that one might have expected from her frequent blushes, but a lacy pair of crotchless ones that showed off what she hadn't trimmed of her brown bush as well as her quite pink pussy. When I slipped my fingers inside her twat, I felt her wetness on them and heard her sigh while she squirmed. Behind her, she could feel my hands as they rubbed her buns and slid her panties down to her ankles.

"Master, you're really going to fuck me, aren't you? I've only had Trent and Giovanni inside me before, but I'm so ready for your cock. You're Jewish, aren't you?" she asked me in reaction to my touch.

"Yes, but does it matter?" I asked her, curiously.

"Not generally, but the only two previous men had been goyim. It's a nice change to be with one of the Faith, even if secular just like me. When I saw you, I just knew that you were Jewish like us," Carly explained, before she started moaning all over in response to my tongue as it licked her pussy lips and my hands as they landed hard on her buns.

"Oooooh ... you're eating and spanking me at once? Oh, Daddy!" Carly exclaimed, as I continued to eat her, even rim her, while spanking her wonderful bottom with my bare hands.

"Yes, I love that ... Call me Daddy! Daddy's here for you, sweetheart. Daddy's going to take you, hard and rough, from behind! Daddy's going to put his seed in your womb! You're going to have Daddy's love child!" I taunted Carly as her toes curled in response to my kinky talk, my hands, and my tongue.

"Oh, God ... Daddy!" Carly shouted, as I slid into her pussy from behind and began pumping it good and hard, hitting it from the back.

"My baby girl likes that, doesn't she?" I teased Carly a little, swatting her tush as I pounded her twat.

"Oh, damn it, yes!" Carly quivered as I continued using her pussy, much to her gratification.

It was soon apparent that Carly had wanted me from the moment that I showed up at her doorstep. The way that she reacted to me with overt lust, her hips pushing harder and desperately with her ecstasy as I slammed into her. I pulled her hair at various intervals, delighting her even further as we fucked on the loveseat. She moaned louder now, even swearing a little as I used her forcefully from behind.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Backdoor Man Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds