• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gemini Triad Ch. 03

Gemini Triad Ch. 03

12

Gemini awoke in the most pleasant manner she could think of; with

her cheek resting against a firm, hard-nippled breast and her hand wrapped around a nice hard cock. Was there a better way to wake up? Yes, not having to pee so badly she was afraid of wetting the bed.

Reluctantly releasing her hold on the inspiringly hard cock, Gemini gently lifted her face from Solitaire’s breast. Domino was smiling at her from the other side of their sleeping bed companion. “You gotta go, too?” Domi asked.

“And how!” Gemini answered back.

Domino grinned. “Gemi says she’s gotta go bad, mommy.”

Solitaire’s eyes popped opened. “To the bathroom, girls,” she laughed and rolled right over Gemini.

Solitaire’s glass shower stall—even though it had intersecting benches in one corner—was big enough to throw a three-girl orgy in, with lots of room for maneuvering. Gemini and Domino holding their boi clitties and Solitaire with her fist tightly wrapped around her cock, looked from one to the other. Gemini had to go bad, but thought it might be considered rude to pee before the lady of the manor. “Well,” Solitaire finally asked, “which of you is going to go first?”

“Gemi!” Domino chirped excitedly. “I want to watch Gemi pee… really bad.”

The intense gleam in Domino’s eyes was all Gemini needed to know where this kinkiness was headed. “Oh, you do, do you?” she giggled and, relaxing her death grip on her boi clitty, she peed right at Domi’s belly button. She lifted her boi clitty so the hard golden stream hit Domino’s tits, and then back down to splash against her erect boi clitty.

Domino’s trembling body followed the stream of piss down until she was kneeling in front of Gemini. Gemini knew exactly what the girl wanted and directed her golden stream of hot piss into Domi’s open mouth. There was a lot of gurgling as Domino swallowed almost as fast as Gemini was peeing in her mouth. When Gemini’s stream slowed to a trickle, Domino greedily took her new girlfriend’s boi clitty in her mouth.

“Your nasty sister’s an insatiable peeslut,” Solitaire laughingly explained

“How insatiable?” Gemini asked, as Domino sucked on her boi clitty like was a straw.

“This insatiable,” Solitaire answered and released a hard stream of piss at Domino’s face. The girl’s mouth quickly left Gemini’s boi clitty and remained open as long as her mommy pissed into it… swallowing the majority of the hot, golden liquid as her thirsty mouth filled and refilled… filled and refilled some more.

Gemini wedged herself in the corner of the benches and patiently waited for Domino to finish sucking the morning piss from Solitaire’s cock. Rocking back, she spread her legs wide. “Fuck it into me, Domi,” she offered, spreading her asscheeks invitingly. “Put your hard boi clitty in here and flood my boi pussy with hot pee.”

Domino scrambled to her feet and seconds later her boi clitty was sliding easily into Gemini’s offered boi pussy. Once she was embedded to her small testicles, she joyously peed. Domino’s hot piss was flooding Gemini’s bowels and spurting out of her boi pussy around Domi’s boi clitty as Solitaire moved around behind her chocolate daughter. The firm head of her cock made contact with Domino’s asshole and she plunged it in to the hilt. Fucking Gemi’s boi pussy—filled and sloshing from her own pee—and being fucked in her own horny boi pussy, Domino wept with joy and excitement.

Solitaire’s hard fucking was driving Domino’s boi clitty into Gemini’s boi pussy. She milked Domi’s boi clitty with her boi pussy and took her own hard boi clitty in her hand. Not wanting to cum right away, she jerked it slowly. Her time to cum would come.

Squealing, Domino shot her girlie juice into Gemini’s milking boi pussy just before Solitaire pulled her cock from her asshole and demanded, “Come get your first load of the day, you nasty little slut.”

Domino yanked her dribbling boi clitty from Gemini’s boi pussy and was on her knees with her mouth wide open when a heavy rope of slimy cum shot from the dilated peehole of Solitaire’s cock. It landed unerringly in Domino’s mouth, as did the next four ropes, before Domino closed her mouth over her mommy’s tasty cock and sucked voraciously. “I swear your sister could live on cum,” Solitaire said as she fucked Domi’s sucking mouth. “Washed down with hot piss, naturally.”

“Then…” Gemini waggled her hard boi clitty. “I hope she’s still hungry, because…”

Hearing this, Domino spun around on her knees and engulfed Gemini’s boi clitty. Gemini fucked Domi’s mouth for several seconds, then needlessly held the girl’s head tight against her groin as she spurted… and spurted… and spurted. Domino dutifully swallowed… and swallowed… and swallowed, then lovingly sucked the last of Gemini’s sweet girlie juice from her testicles.

“Morning pee-hards are evidently a hot ticket around here,” Gemini giggled.

“Yes they are,” Domino sighed, contentedly licking her lips. “I think you and I are going to be the best of girlfriends, Gemi.”

Meanwhile…

In an exclusive, gated community on the other side of town, Tiffany James wandered aimlessly around her home, dressed the way she always dressed when the maids had the day off—in just an expensive, genuine pearl necklace and a pair of 3” black suede pumps. Being otherwise naked made it far easier to get herself off when the mood struck her, which was becoming far more frequent as she approached late middle age. This was, according to all the medical research and surveys done on the subject, supposed to be the plateau of woman’s sexual life. But, in Tiffany’s case, this was far from being the reality… Not even close, as a matter of depressing fact.

She would turn 38 the day after tomorrow and in that time—not counting her husband—she’d had sex with exactly eight other people. There had been that first fumbling tryst in the backseat with a boy in High School on prom night, which had been a dismal, pre-emptive failure on his part, followed by two other couplings with guys early in college that hadn’t proven all that much better.

Convinced that she could do a better job of pleasing herself then a man could, she had entered into an experimental lesbian relationship with her college roommate. The sex had been better—longer lasting, certainly, and far more intense, but still not the explosive sexual release she sought. Even with the lifelike dildos and strapons she and her roommate had frequently employed, there had still been something missing—the irreplaceable feel of a real cock, throbbing and spurting its hot cum deep inside her. And so, after finishing college, she had never seriously considered entering into another lesbian liaison.

Since marrying 15 years ago—right out of college—she’d had affairs with four guys at the ritzy/snobbish country club she and her husband belonged to; the club pro (naturally), one of the black grounds keepers (socially, so taboo that the sex—if uninspiring—had still been wickedly delicious,) and two other club members husbands. Extramarital sex with married men, it seemed, added that illicit element that at least made the sex more than just the usual stick-it-in me, get off, roll over and go to sleep disappointment she so infrequently received from her own husband.

This had been especially true in the illicit sex with the second husband—the disproportionably hunky husband of her golf partner at the time. It had been utterly mind-blowing; he had used her (and abused her) in ways she had only read about. But, after nearly a year of the most fantastic sex she had yet known, she had broken the affair off a couple of months ago… for three reasons. First, the guy had been using her strictly for the raunchy sex, which really hadn’t been that much of a good reason, because she had been doing exactly the same with him. Secondly, like her, he had married money, though, unlike her, he had foolishly signed a prenuptial and, if his whinny little wifey ever caught him sticking his big, wicked wicket in another woman’s hot and soupy whatzit… Well, suffice it to say that he would never be able to attain her “financial standing” on his own.

Thirdly, she had begun to get the uncomfortable feeling that her husband was becoming more than a little suspicious of the out-of-town tournaments she was attending… without her partner, but with her partner’s husband as her caddy. Tiffany liked being rich; with her stunning looks and unassailable charm, her cultured grace and quiet poise, she felt that she rightfully deserved to live in the lap of obscene luxury and her husband finding out she was screwing around behind his back like a common whore would end that in a hurry.

Tiffany’s husband—whom she privately referred to as “Little Doughy-Dick”—was disappointment in and of himself. Beyond being a consumed work-aholic, he literally lived his job. The honeymoon had been a veritable non-stop fuck and suck-a-thon, but after returning home, it had abruptly dropped off to damned near zilch. Money… that was her husband’s overriding obsession and, apparently, sex was a distraction to acquiring more and more wealth. He had never returned home before midnight that first year—generally too tired to do more than shower and fall into bed exhausted, and it had become progressively later as time went on. She could count on one hand the number of times that LDD had even bothered coming home this year… and still have four fingers left over.

And so, all of this combined, left constantly horny Tiffany—married to possibly the most a-sexual man on the planet—to seek sexual gratification by her own means. And those necessary means included her hands (naturally), a large and varied assortment of sex toys secreted behind a panel in her closet, her bidet, the jets in the hot tub, or anything else that was close at hand when she just had to get off.

And one of those times was right now. She had already gotten herself off three times this morning—on the toilet while peeing, in the shower and just a bit ago in front of the hall mirror, watching the reflection of her fucking herself with a purple gel dildo. Finding herself in the kitchen and desperate to cum, she rifled through drawers and finally came up with the only thing that was suitably phallic; a fat turkey baster. Filling the big yellow bulb with slightly warmer than tepid water, she placed the phallic substitute on the floor jutting straight up, squatted and lowered herself down onto it.

For some unexplainable reason, as the turkey baster entered her, Tiffany found herself thinking about her present golf partner. There was no questioning that Solitaire was a sensuous woman; with her dark, hypnotizing eyes, her lustrous long red hair and an absolute dynamite body, Solitaire could have dozens of men panting after her. Why she chose to remain faithful to that eccentric recluse—who had to be older than Jesus Christ himself—was an unfathomable mystery.

What was even more unfathomable was that Tiffany was picturing Solitaire bending over, wearing crotchless panties underneath her short golf skirt. She hadn’t been involved with another woman since college and here she was fantasizing about her golf partner flashing that red-hair beaver of hers while retrieving her ball from the cup, as she fucked herself on a turkey baster, of all things. Not that she had actually seen Solitaire’s pussy—the woman always left immediately after they came off the eighteenth hole. Solitaire had never once showered and changed in the locker room after a game. Tiffany could only imagine that Solitaire’s pussy would be thick, and lush, and dark like the wild mane of blood-red hair on her head.

This lesbian fantasizing was getting to Tiffany in a big way, so maybe it was time to try another woman. The sex she and her roommate had shared had been the most stimulating, and an affair with another woman would be a lot easier to disguise than a hot and sweaty fucking with another married man.

Feeling her orgasm about to explode upon her, Tiffany toppled over on her back and began seriously fucking herself. “If only a real nice cock would be dangling down out of those shameless crotchless panties,” she mused aloud, thrusting the baster faster and faster in and out of her clasping cunt, “Solitaire, I’d be all over you…”

With this kinky transsexual fantasy now running unchecked in her mind, Tiffany’s cunt convulsed and her hot juice began spewing out around the deeply plunged turkey baster. “Any FUCKING way you FUCKING want to take me, you hot FUCKING redheaded…” Tiffany squeezed the bulb, a hard jet of lukewarm water shot into her. “YOU FUCKING BIG-COCKED BITCH!”

Back at La Mirage…

“So,” Gemini asked across the breakfast table, “what’s the plan of attack going to be against unsuspecting Tiffany?”

“I’m not sure,” Solitaire answered. “But, it has to be something we can’t lose at.” She thoughtfully buttered a piece of toast. “How well do you golf?”

“Not well, I’m afraid,” Gemini replied. “I only started taking lessons a few weeks ago.”

“Where?” Gemini told Solitaire the name of the Spa. Solitaire nodded. “I know the pro there; he’s good. If you have even an once of talent, he can make it blossom in just a few weeks. When we’ve finished breakfast, we’ll go out back and see how much you learned from him.”

“Out back?”

Domino smiled across the table and Gemini. “You’ll see.”

Gemini saw all right. Out back in a grove of Joshua trees was a terraced two-hole putting green, shaped like a bent peanut, with one hole on the upper level, the other on the lower. And, a few feet away was a real sand trap. “Practice makes perfect,” Solitaire stated flatly and tossed a ball into the trap. “Pitch it out of there and see how close you can come to the far hole.”

Sand play was not Gemini’s long suit, but it was still better than her long game, which was why the Spa pro had made her get rid of her 3 and 4 irons and substitute a 7 and 9 wood in their place. At less than a hundred pounds, she needed all the distance help she could get and the additional woods provided it… somewhat.

Gemini stepped down into the sand trap, shifted and set her feet like she had been taught, eyed a spot about two inches back from the ball, made a nice smooth back swing, then brought her sand wedge down. The clubface dug into the spot she had been aiming at and the ball—along with a lot of sand—exploded out of the trap. And she overshot the far hole by a dozen feet.

Solitaire snorted. “Little over anxious, were we?”

“A little,” Gemini answered, beet-red with embarrassment. “I get nervous when someone’s watching me.”

Solitaire leaned on her putter and thought this over carefully. “Good,” she finally said. “We’ll use your nervousness to trick hot-assed Tiffany into our bed.”

“How?”

Leaning on her putter, Domino shrugged her shoulders. “Beats me. But, whatever she comes up with, it’ll work. Solitaire leaves nothing to chance.”

And back across town…

Tiffany was stretched out in her hot tub with one of the jets aimed right at her pussy. She was puzzled, but not because she couldn’t cum from this sort of stimulation. The powerful water jet had already gotten her off twice and another orgasm was already building.

She was puzzled at what she had been envisioning while she had been masturbating in the kitchen. Why Solitaire? The woman absolutely infuriated her. She was ten times the golfer Solitaire was. She presently carried a 3 handicap, for God sake, and by the end of this year, it would be down to a 2.

If you were to meet Tiffany on the street or at a social gathering, you would think her an introvert, a demure wallflower. But out on the golf course, she was anything but shy and retiring. With a golf club in her hand, it was dog-eat-dog; everything—sights, sounds, movement in the corner of her eye—got shut out. The entire world was compressed into just her and the ball; the clubface hitting the ball precisely to put the ball where she wanted it to go and stop where she wanted it to stop. Nothing else.

And yet, Solitaire could beat her on any given day, not consistently, but often enough to be unnerving. Maybe that was why a transsexual image of her aggravating golf partner had invaded her masturbation fantasy so easily. Not because being beaten by a man might be more palatable, but because Solitaire, that sultry redheaded bitch, could get inside her head and fuck with her mind when no one else could. Only Solitaire.

Tiffany shifted so that the hard jet of water hit more directly on her super sensitive clit. Instantly, the image of Solitaire bent over to retrieve her ball, and fat juicy cock invitingly dangling down out of her slutty crotchless panties, exploded into her mind. And then Tiffany’s cunt exploded. An orgasm—the hardest she’d had in several months—shook her bodily, so powerful, so FUCKING intense, she damned near drowned herself in the hot tub cumming… and cumming… and CUMMING!

And back to La Mirage once more …

Gemini and Domino lay in a naked sixty-nine on the garden terrace, girlishly nuzzling each other’s testicles and playfully tongue-teasing one another’s boi pussies as they gently stroked the other girl’s boi clitty. From the corner of her eye, Gemini could see Solitaire reclining naked in a lounge chair and wondered which salacious endeavor was keeping her big cock so rock hard; the explicit TS pictorial she was leafing through, or the nasty show she and Domi were putting on.

Keeping her voice low, Gemini asked Domino to please explain something to her; what had Solitaire’s frequent mysterious glances at the ceiling the night before been all about?

“It’s a big secret,” Domino giggled softly. She took Gemini’s testicles into her mouth and rolled them around with her wet tongue. She allowed them to loll out of the side of her mouth one at a time. “That’s not secret at all, really.” She nuzzled her adopted sister’s wet testicles. “Daddy is very sick and never leaves the downstairs east wing, so he has these fiber optic cameras just everywhere, so he can watch us playing with each other. Daddy’s so understanding and we love entertaining him with our kinky sex games.”

So, there were fiber optic cameras “just everywhere”, huh? Hoping to keep Domino distracted—unaware that she was being pumped for information—Gemini rapidly snaked her tongue in and out of Domi’s humid boi pussy. “Was ‘daddy’ watching us in the shower this morning?”

Domino placed her mouth against Gemi’s boi pussy. “Ummmmmmmm Hummmmmmmm.” She licked the puckered rosebud to get it nice and wet. “Daddy really enjoys watching our nasty pee games.”

That pretty much answered that; cameras everywhere, no doubt, meant in her own quarters as well—including her bathroom, which meant that “mysterious daddy” downstairs knew all about the secret in her panties less then five minutes after she had closed the bedroom door behind her—when she had dropped her panties to pee.

This really didn’t bother Gemini; she had been watched while peeing before. It was no big deal. In fact, it was a turnon. What did bother her was being spied on—without her knowledge. But, now that she was aware of it… Well, it was no longer a big deal, either. If “daddy” liked watching her pee and shower—seeing her naked—she would see to it that he saw her naked at all times. From now on, whenever she entered her quarters, she would strip naked and parade around that way.

And, once she figured out where the most likely places would be for the pinhead-sized camera lenses to be located in order to get the best views of each room, she would do her best to face in those directions so daddy could see her boi clitty, or bend over a lot so he could view her boi pussy, too. She would lay on top of her bed and masturbate her boi clitty so daddy could watch her spurt her girlie juice all the way up to her titties—knowing she was being watched always made her shoot off harder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gemini Triad Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds