• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Fantastic Blow Job

A Fantastic Blow Job

I'm thinking of you and me in bed kissing. I could feel your lips on mine, and your tongue snake out and lick my lips. It is warm, and we both were beginning to sweat. You are on top of me and I could feel your nipples press into my chest. My hands are roaming your back, shoulders and bare bottom.

Our kisses become more passionate with each passing moment. Our breathing is getting heavy as our mouths and tongues danced in each others mouths and on our lips. You lift up slightly, allowing your sweet wonderful breasts to hang and just your nipples touched my skin. As we kiss, you began to sway your breasts back and forth, rubbing only your hardened nipples on my chest.

My hips begin to lift up while yours pushed down. My growing excitement is between us and you use that to your advantage. You start to move up and down my body, pressing my shaft against your mound, and your nipples lightly moving on my chest. We continue to kiss until you began to kiss my face. My lips moved to yours and you say do not move. You then let your soft sexy tongue escape from the confines of your mouth and you begin to lick my lips, cheeks, chin, and then my neck. You start to move down, still licking me, tasting me, and moaning my name....

You continue to kiss and lick my chest, going from nipple to nipple while you straddle my leg. Your breasts sway from side to side causing your nipples to drag across my body, sending shivers through my entire being.

My arms reach above my head, allowing me to give myself to you totally. Your tongue leaves wet trails along my chest and your wetness begins to cover my thigh and leg. Looking me in the eye, you descend further, feeling my shaft grow to it's full height and width. I begin to buck my hips causing my hard cock to slide between your swaying breasts

Slowly you descend until you feel my soft head bounce off your chin. You relieve me of your tongue only to replace it on my shaft. I moan in pleasure as you lick my cock up and down, getting it wet from your mouth before you engulf me. You made my shaft so wet that as you take me into your mouth, there is no resistance and you take me all the way in. Your tongue and mouth begin to slide up and down my shaft, making me wetter and harder with each moment.

I feel the pressure build as you bring a hand to grab and stroke me in time with your head and mouth. I look down and I see your hair has fallen across your brow and I see my cock sliding in and out of your wonderful lips. Your hand grips my cock and squeezing it you begin to milk the orgasm that is building within me. You sense my pleasure and release my cock from your mouth as you begin to tell me to cum for you.

I hear you telling me not to hold back, to cum for you. You say that you love me and that you want me to cum, to cum now. You want me to cum in your mouth as you stroke my cock. I find it hard to not react, and my hips begin to buck and my moans turn into groans. Your words encourage me, you say, "That's it, baby, cum for me. Come on, don't fight it. Don't hold it. Let me have it. Give me your juice. I want to taste you, CUM IN MY FUCKING MOUTH!" My head is spinning as I hear you, feel your touch, and feel your breath. I look down and between the falling locks of your hair I see you look into my eyes and hear you say, "Please cum in my mouth, I need you fucking cum", and I begin to explode. I see stars as the first of my load erupts from my swollen cock head and all i feel is your fist stroking my shaft. Then as I feel as if I nothing left to give, I feel your mouth surround my exploding cock as I continue to fill your sucking mouth.

You continue to stroke me and slide your mouth up and down my shaft as the last of my cum is milked from my shaft. My head is dizzy and I feel completely relaxed as I feel your hand and face all over my pulsating shaft. You realize, with pleasure, that I am still hard, and without stopping or letting go of my wet shaft, you raise yourself up my body.

I look down and see your hair still hiding most of your face, but I know your eyes are on your hand, and my cock. You bring your hips up and still looking down, you place your wet opening at my wet cock head. While gripping my shaft, you begin to slide my head up and down your wet opening, and as you feel me at your center, you raise your head to meet my face.

As you guide me into yourself, I look into your face and see that your lips, chin, and cheeks are wet from my orgasm. Smiling, you begin to lower yourself onto me and you bring your face to mine. I turn a little, not wanting to taste your lips, knowing that it is my juice that is covering your lips and face. You force your lips onto mine and moan as, in one motion, you slide yourself onto me completely and kiss me full on the lips, prying my mouth open with your tongue, and letting my seed fall from your mouth and into mine. I tense up in shock and horror as I realize that you did not swallow anything, and that you've held it for our kiss. I try to turn away and stop the flow of cum coming from your mouth to mine, but you continue kissing me, sliding your cum covered tongue in and out of my mouth.

Knowing that I'm tasting myself from you, you begin to slide yourself up and down on my shaft harder and harder. Feeling your reaction, I succumb to your kiss, and begin to enjoy the pleasure that this is giving you. I meet each thrust by stoking my cock deep inside you, as I taste my salty seed from your mouth. You begin to moan, knowing that I'm yours and that I'll do whatever you want for your pleasure. As our hips begin a rhythmic motion, our kisses become more aggressive, fighting for the remainder of my cum from each of our mouths. Your tongue licks the inside of my mouth, as mine searches for any that may still be left in yours.

You begin to feel the pleasure growing deep inside you as my cock fills your hot, wet pussy. The excitement of my submission to you is giving you unknown pleasures, and you know now that I'm yours for the asking. You start to lift yourself almost completely off of me and landing with a determination that you've never experienced. In the heat of the moment, you remember that you are still coated with my love and you tell me to lick your face. I comply without hesitation and begin kissing and licking wherever I see a slick spot on your face. Your hips move faster and faster as I clean you with my tongue. You tell me to lick you; to clean you; to taste my cum on you. I moan and meet every thrust with a determination to fuck you, so you can cum for me.

I love you so much, that I enjoy eating my own cum from your body and your world begins to swirl. The feeling on my tongue licking your face, my hands on your hips and my cock in your cunt, cause you to feel that pressure that you love so well. Your toes begin to curl as your hips take on a life of their own. You sit up releasing your face from my tongue and your chin is against your chest. Your eyes are closed and you see stars shooting within your head. Your thighs tighten; your breath stops; and you feel the hot burning sensation deep within your burning; hot; wet; cunt as you explode into an orgasm that you've never felt before. Your body takes on a life of its own as you jerk and spasm uncontrollably; your pussy grabs my cock and pulsates around it until you feel it release a 2nd time deep within you. We hold onto each other until both of our climaxes subside, and you collapse on top of me, shaking....

As we both begin to relax, you look me in the eye, and say that you love me, I reply me too, ME TOO!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Fantastic Blow Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 464 milliseconds