• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Students Rule Ch. 01

Students Rule Ch. 01

Students Rule I

Chapter One -- In Control

Ms. Virginia Lee looked up from her desk. "Yes, Connie?"

The older lady standing in the doorway smiled uneasily at the Vice-Principal. "Ross Moran and Brian Turner are here to see you."

"Have them take a seat," she responded in her soft, southern accent. "I'll be with them in a few minutes."

"Yes Ma'am," the secretary replied as she pulled the door closed.

Virginia put down her pencil and leaned back. 'Ah yes,' she thought. 'Misters Moran and Turner -- right on time!'

At 33 years of age, Ms. Lee was a bit on the young side for a Vice-Principal. What's more, her curvy 5'8" frame, shoulder-length blonde hair and ample bosom did little to remind anyone of your stereotypical Vice-Principal. Nevertheless, that's exactly what she was. And as such, she was responsible for discipline, which was precisely why Misters Moran and Turner were waiting in the outer office.

It seems that the two young gentlemen had a bit of a disagreement that day in the cafeteria. Normally, that meant instant suspension. But in this case nearby teachers were able to intervene before fists started to fly. Accordingly, the boys were told to finish the day and then report to Ms. Lee.

And that brought Virginia to what was without a doubt her favorite part of the job. Discipline! Oh, how she loved discipline! Her only problem was controlling herself, keeping her urges under control while she paddled their precious little behinds. She often dreamed of setting her paddle loose on a student's bare ass, but she knew she could never get away with that. So she had to satisfy herself with whacking their clothed derrieres. 'Oh well,' she sighed. 'There's always Mr. Thomas.'

In no hurry to end the boys wait, Virginia finished the project she was working on. Finally, about 15 minutes after the young men had arrived, Ms. Lee cleared off her desk, rose to her feet and headed for the door.

She opened the door and stepped into the outer office. "I believe you already know the procedure, Mr. Moran," she said sweetly. "Mr. Turner, if you'll just follow him we can get started." Both boys nodded.

When Ms. Lee first came to work at the Southern California high school, her southern twang was considered almost funny. Now, a year and a half later, no one was laughing. Particularly not the students!

"Well," she said, glaring at them. Both boys were instantly on their feet, practically racing each other to see who would reach her office first.

Ms. Lee turned to Connie. "Is Mr. Thomas still here?"

"Yes, ma'am," Connie replied.

"Good. I need to see him before he leaves," she said. "Good night, Connie. I'll see you tomorrow." With that, the unpopular Vice-Principal pulled her office door closed behind her.

Without saying a word, Virginia crossed the room to her desk and sat down. Both boys watched intently as she pulled open the side drawer and began sorting through it, pulling out first a pad of paper, then a pair of scissors and then a camera. She set them all in a neat pile on the corner of her desk and reached in once again, finally pulling out the dreaded paddle.

As paddles went, this one was quite impressive. It was made of solid wood with a 7-inch long handle, roughly one inch round. Attached to the handle was a rectangular blade roughly 15-inches long by 5-inches wide and a half-inch thick. Scattered throughout the blade were dime-sized holes. From the boys' perspective, the only good thing about the paddle was that it would never actually touch their skin.

"Ross," Virginia said. "I'm not surprised to see you here. Third time this year, isn't it?"

"Second time," Ross corrected. "And once last year." He flinched as her eyes bore down on him.

She turned to Brian. "First time for you, isn't it Mr. Turner?"

"Yes ma'am," Brian answered nervously.

"Well, let's hope it's your last."

Whether it was Ross and Brian or some other boys, the scene was playing out like it always did -- the students hatred of the Vice-Principal growing stronger while Virginia's arousal grew steadily. Ultimately it would become almost too much for her to control.

But control it she most! She'd like nothing more than to rip their pants down and pound on their buttocks until they begged for mercy. But there'd be no mercy, at least not so easily. Not until she'd pounded every ounce of self-respect from their asses that they had.

'Control yourself,' she screamed silently! 'There's time for that later. With Mr. Thomas.'

She took a deep breath and turned back to Ross. "I think we'll start with you, Mr. Moran. Assume the position."

Ross crossed to the front of the Vice-Principal's desk and bent over until his elbows were resting on the desk. It started almost immediately.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Ross's body jumped as each new blow landed. He bit his lower lip almost until it bled, wincing as blow after blow rained down on his buttocks. But he refused to yell out.

Twenty blows fell before it stopped. He rose slowly, the pain undeniable, and moved gingerly away from the desk.

The process was repeated for Brian, only Brian was unable to control himself like Ross had. Not only had he yelled out, but when he finally rose to his feet, there were tears in his eyes. Unable to face Ms. Lee, he turned away quickly and moved towards the door.

"Mr. Turner, Mr. Moran, look at me!" Reluctantly, Brian turned to face his tormentor, the tears still trickling from his eyes. For Ross, however, there was no such reluctance.

"Now boys," Virginia said sweetly. "Y'all know how much I hate having to punish you. I hope I won't see you in here again." She hesitated a minute, making them wait, before finally dismissing them.

Brian was out the door like a shot while Ross hesitated ever so briefly, holding the woman's eyes with his own, before turning for the door. Silently, the Vice-Principal followed the young men to the outer office door. Once there, she closed and locked the door behind them before returning to her own office.

* * *

For several minutes after the young men had departed Virginia Lee paced the floor anxiously. As they always did, the spanking session had left the woman highly aroused. It was only with great restraint that she was able to resist running immediately into Mr. Thomas' office, instead giving the boys a full fifteen minutes to vacate the building.

When she finally did exit her office she headed straight for the adjoining office door. For a moment she stood outside the door and smiled. Mr. Theodore Thomas, Principal. 'What a joke,' she thought. She never could figure out how such a spineless jellyfish like him ever became Principal. But he suited her purpose, she thought as she patted the paddle lightly against her hand. Then, without bothering to knock, she barged right in.

Ted Thomas was sitting at his desk, reviewing some papers when the Vice-Principal entered his office. The look in her eyes told him immediately what was about to happen. 'Damn her!' he thought. 'She knows we can't do this here.'

But there was no strength in his voice when he spoke. "Yes, Virginia? How can I help you?"

For a moment Ms. Lee said nothing, allowing her fire to grow hotter and hotter as she stalked the floor slowly. Ready at last, she stopped in front of his desk and turned to face him.

"Strip!" she ordered.

"But Virginia, you know we can't do it here. It's too dangerous."

Virginia Lee moved slowly around his desk, grabbed his tie and began pulling him from his chair. "I better not have to tell you again," she spat. "Now strip!"

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded in full surrender as he began shedding his clothes, hurrying so as not to anger her further.

She watched hungrily as his clothes flew across the room. 'It always happened like this,' she thought. 'So predictable. A meek, half-hearted stand followed by complete and utter surrender. What a wimp!'

When he was finally naked, Mr. Thomas stepped in front of his mistress and waited. Ms. Lee looked him over while she circled him slowly. He was not a tall man, standing about 5'10". Except for his slight beer gut, he was in decent shape. But the feature that interested Ms. Lee at the moment was his cock, which was currently in complete erection and standing boldly in front of him.

Virginia came to rest at his left side. She allowed her left hand to run across his sparsely haired chest, first squeezing his breast and then pulling on his nipple. Next, she allowed her hand to slide down his stomach until it reached his cock. Her fingers trailed lightly over his tool, sending shivers throughout his body. Finally, she grabbed his balls, squeezing slightly.

Forgotten for the moment was her right hand, which hung back patiently, still possessing that wonderful paddle. But when her left hand took control of his balls, she let loose the paddle with her right.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Mr. Thomas jumped as the first swat landed on his ass, pulling up shortly when her left hand refused to surrender his balls. Each swat that followed was the same, pain in the ass followed by pain in the balls. Throughout it all, however, the submissive slave uttered nary a word, knowing that to do so would bring on even more pain.

Virginia stopped after ten swats, released his balls and stepped behind him, admiring her handy work on his bright, red ass. "Step forward and bend over!" she barked out anxiously. "Elbows on the desk!"

"Yes, Ma'am." He complied instantly, leaving his flaming cheeks on full display.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Ten more swats on top of the previous ten and her slave was reeling, barely able to stand. But still, he didn't scream out.

Next, Virginia raised the paddle to her mouth and licked the handle. Then, with little more preparation, she eased the handle into his dark hole, shoving it in until the paddle's blade slid between his cheeks. Leaving the paddle buried inside him, she backed away.

"Come here!" she commanded.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said as he obeyed instantly.

"Kneel down!"

"Yes, Ma'am." He obeyed carefully, very aware of the paddle sticking out his ass.

"You may remove my skirt," she said a little softer. But just as he was reaching for her, she grabbed his ear and pulled. "But if you mess it up, you'll pay dearly," she said in a near growl.

Mr. Thomas reached nervously around her to release the button and lower the zipper, before carefully sliding the garment down her legs. After she stepped out of it, he folded it carefully and laid it neatly over a nearby chair, before returning his gaze to his mistress for her approval.

For the first time since she entered his office, Virginia allowed herself a slight smile. "Very nice," she said. "Now, you may remove my panties, but leave the shoes and nylons on," she said referring to her high heels and black thigh high nylons.

A moment later she stood before her kneeling slave with her pussy and ass on full display and the rest of her still fully clothed.

She turned around, spread her legs and bent over, leaving her pussy and ass barely a foot from her slaves face. "Lick me," she commanded.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied. He reached forward to spread her cheeks with his hands before slowly extending his tongue to her box, sliding it over her already wet pussy.

"Oh, yes," Virginia moaned softly as he continued his work, sliding his tongue over and around her pussy, driving it in and out like a little prick.

"And my ass!" she ordered.

Without hesitation, Mr. Thomas redirected his attentions to her nether hole, bathing it carefully before piercing it with his tongue. Encouraged by his mistress' moans of approval, he continued his ministrations.

Finally, Virginia could stand it no more. "Stand up!" she barked as she straightened herself and stepped away.

"Yes, Ma'am." Mr. Thomas rose quickly, careful not to knock the paddle that was still sticking from his ass.

"Turn around."

"Yes, Ma'am." When he had complied, Virginia reached forward and none to carefully yanked the paddle from his ass. He jumped slightly at the unexpected move.

"Get on the desk," she commanded. "On your back."

"Yes, Ma'am."

When he was suitably positioned, she took the paddle and stuck it in his mouth, before carefully crawling onto the desk. She swung her leg across his hips and positioned herself on top of his meat. Then she slowly guided his meat to her hole and lowered herself onto him.

She sat upon his prone body for a moment, admiring the paddle sticking out of his mouth. Then she began gyrating her pussy on his meat. Soon, they'd reached a frenzied pace, both parties in such a state of arousal that nothing short of immediate release was acceptable.

And then the release came, crashing over Virginia like a tidal wave wiping out a bamboo hut, leaving her thrashing widely above him, even as her slave was overwhelmed by his own orgasm.

* * *

Once she recovered she climbed off of Mr. Thomas' cock and slid to the floor. Without a word, she slid on her panties and skirt, pulled the paddle from his mouth and headed for the door.

When she reached the door separating Mr. Thomas' office from the outer office, she found it standing slightly ajar. 'Funny,' she thought. 'I thought I'd closed that. I've got to be more careful.'

She went into her office, gathered up her purse and briefcase and headed for the door, never noticing that her camera was no longer sitting on the corner of her desk.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, your comments and suggestions are most welcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Students Rule Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds