• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House

Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House

12345

As if your vote is my applause, please vote. This is a Halloween Contest story. Please vote.

There are no characters under the age of 18-years-old in this story.

Author's Note: Even though this an erotic, sexual horror, Halloween story, the story doesn't show the erotic, sexual horror until the end of the story. Instead, the story begins with an R rated, love affair between Billy and his fiancé, Flora. Yet, this is, indeed, an erotic, sexual horror story of X-rated, sexual revenge when Billy's fiancé leaves him for his best friend, Joe.

*

"I'll fix them," said Billy. "I'll fix them both."

The cuckold and threesome sex that happened between Billy, Billy's best friend, and his fiancé in the beginning was necessary to show why Billy Hallow, aka Happy Halloween, felt sad, lonely, angry, rejected, and dejected. The cuckold and threesome sex in the beginning was necessary to show the reason for Billy's revenge that justified the erotic, sexual horror that happened to Flora and Joe at the end of the story. Suffice to say that Billy got even with Flora and Joe. Nonetheless, the erotic, sexual horror, this story has a happy ending.

"After all the sex, the fingering, the licking, the stroking, the sucking, the gangbangs, and even the homosexual sex, don't you just love a happy ending? If I say so myself, as the writer of this story, life doesn't get any better than this true and factual account of this story."

Warning: It isn't like I didn't tell you. I did. Please be forewarned. Continue to read at your own risk.

For those who do not like ass, tits, pussy, and cocks, mixed with horrific situations, this story contains graphic, explicit sex imbued with horrific scenes of revenge, mayhem, and terror. Being that it's impossible to read this story with your eyes closed while screaming, unless you're reading the Braille version of this story, anyone offended by graphic, explicit sex and acts of revenge, mayhem, and terror, should not read this story. If you're frightened easily and prone to nightmares, please do not read this story. If you read this story, you may not be able to sleep tonight. If your mother is still alive, after reading this story, I suggest that you sleep with her.

"Mommy? I can't sleep. May I sleep with you?"

Being that I warned you and told you not to read this story if you're easily frightened, the author may not be held liable if you cannot sleep. The author may not be held liable if you are prone to acts of violence and rage. The author may not be held liable if you become sexually aroused enough to plot, plan, and try this horrible, erotic, sexual revenge on someone who has wronged you by rejecting you. The author may not be held liable if you lose your mind. Please do not try this horrible, erotic, sexual revenge at home. It could be as sexually exciting as it could be dangerous.

* * * * *

'I'll fix you. You just wait and see. I'll get even. What comes around, goes around. I'll get my revenge,' thought Billy whenever he thought of Flora, his fiancé, having sex with his best friend, Joe.

No matter if it was night or day, his fiancé sleeping with his best friend took control of his thoughts.

'I'll fix you, whenever he thought of Flora sucking Joe, Joe cumming in her beautiful mouth, and his fiancé swallowing his cum. I'll fix you whenever he thought of Flora making love to Joe before fucking Joe. I'll fix the both of you,' he thought whenever he thought of Joe, absconding with Flora and Flora leaving without even a face-to-face goodbye.

Sorry that he introduced him, Billy was consumed by them both.

'You bitch. You backstabbing whore. Some fiancé you are,' he thought when thinking about Flora. 'You bastard. You backstabbing asshole,' he thought when thinking about Joe. 'Some friend you are.'

As is always the case in life, sometimes, things happen for a reason. Most times we don't know why things happen or even understand why they did until we discover the reasons much later. Sometimes we never know or understand why life unfolds in the way that it has. Yet, sometimes, tragedy becomes triumph. Triumphant in his scheme of revenge, that was the way it was for Billy Hallow, aka Happy Halloween, when he played out his horrific revenge on Flora and Joe.

Had the things that happened in Billy's personal life not happened, he never would have seized the opportunity that he suddenly and unexpectedly had before him to take his revenge. Had the things that happened in Billy's personal life not happened, he never would have built an adult, XXX-rated, fantasy fun house. Indeed, what comes around goes around and Billy got even with his fiancé, Flora, and his best friend, Joe. This is the story of that horrible revenge.

"My fair warning, consider yourself forewarned. I don't want to say that I told you so."

Best you use the restroom now before reading this story so as not to pee yourself in fright. Best you have a drink, a stiff one, before you read this story. Those people with high blood pressure and/or a heart condition shouldn't read this story.

For the rest of you, best you strap yourself in your chair. Best you have something to bite down on, something that won't hurt your teeth, in case you need to scream without disturbing the neighborhood. Seriously, no one likes a screamer, especially in the middle of the night. Perhaps, if you are prone to dizziness and predispose to fainting, do not read this story until there is someone else in the room with you to revive you.

* * * * *

"Revenge is a dish best served cold," said Billy quoting author Tracie Howard.

Yet, had his fiancé never left him for his best friend, Billy never would have left his home in New York for his new home in Kansas. He never would have turned a rundown farm into an XXX-rated, sexual, fantasy fun house and a virtual reality, hands-on, porn show theatre for likeminded adults. Had Flora married him, Billy's life would have been much worse than much better. Now, he understood the reason why things were as they are now. Now he understood why he had to go through such pain, sorrow, and suffering to plot and plan his revenge for him to come out happy on the other side.

'Ah, life is good,' thought Billy. 'Life is really good now that I not only got rid of the both of them but also that I got even with the both of them.'

Billy loved Flora, his fiancé, an understatement. The love of his life, his soulmate, and his best friend, other than Joe, she was his world, and she loved him as much as he loved her, or so he thought. When they weren't going places and doing things, they were having sex. Seemingly, they were always having sex. Important for them to have sexual orgasms, sex played a big role in their loving relationship. With them both sometimes not getting enough sleep and/or missing meals to have sex, sometimes sex was seemingly as important as eating and sleeping.

"I love you, Flora," said Billy with stars in his eyes and while looking at her as if she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world. "Together forever," he said hugging her and kissing her while reaching his hand down to squeeze her ass.

Flora smiled her love at her fiancée's sentiment.

"I love you too, Billy. Together forever," she said returning his hug and kiss with her hug and kiss while reaching her hand down to squeeze his cock.

He continued kissing her while feeling her big, naked breasts and fingering her hard, erect nipples with one hand, and while fingering her already wet pussy with his other hand. She returned his kiss while fondling and stroking his engorged prick to a harder erection. Ready for him to make love to her, she spread her legs wide and allowed him to mount her while the two of them continued kissing, touching, and feeling one another. With them both so much in love, everything between them was so perfect. Just a matter of a few months, they couldn't wait to be married.

"I love your big tits, Flora. They're so shapely," said Billy. "They so soft and yet so firm at the same time."

She smiled before leaning to him as if ready to tell him a secret by whispering in his ear.

"I love your big cock, Billy," said Flora. "Your prick is always so hard. I love sucking it as much as I love fucking it."

* * * * *

Only, this time was different than any other time that they made love. This time, for the first time, with Billy's sexual fantasy coming true, Flora obviously wanted something more than just having sex with Billy. This time, for the first time, without suppressing her feelings and her secret, sexual desires, she openly and honestly confessed what she was thinking and how she was feeling. This time, for the first time, something that Billy didn't even know she secretly concealed, until after he put a ring on her finger and they were planning their wedding, Flora was finally ready to share her secret, sexual fantasies with him.

A demurely, shy and virginal woman, Flora intimated that Billy was not only her true love but also her first lover. Obviously, before Billy, she had sexual intercourse before but not with someone she loved. Without going as far as calling herself a virgin, she blushed over some of his sexually, off-color jokes.

As if she was a woman from the 19th century catapulted to the 21st century, she made faces at some of the movies that he enjoyed, especially when there was nudity and couples having sex. Sex, sex, and more sex, without going as far as calling him a sex fiend or a pervert, seemingly everything was about sex with Billy. It was one thing for him to constantly and continually have sex with her but it was something else entirely for him to lust over other beautiful, naked women while watching them having sex in a movie when with her.

A morally, modest woman, she played the part of a virgin even though, admittedly, she wasn't and was something that he could testify to with all the sexual intercourse they've had. Yet, not wanting to offend her by trespassing on her piety and questioning her morals and virtues, at the very least and a big deal for him, he was glad that she sucked cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed. What more would any man want from his fiancé and soon-to-be wife other than to receive regular blowjobs?

'Life doesn't get any better than this,' he thought while feeling her naked tits and fingering her erect nipples just before she took him in mouth to suck his prick again.

"At the expense of offending you, meaning this only as a compliment, of course, Flora, but you're such a great cocksucker," said Billy while sliding a slow finger over her red, full lips. "I can't wait to watch you blow me again while staring up at me with your big, beautiful, blue eyes. I can't wait to see my hard, hairy prick stretching your beautiful mouth. I can't wait to put a gentle hand behind your red, pretty head and cum in your mouth again and watch you swallow my cum while I fondle your big tits and finger your erect nipples," said Billy.

Obviously taking what he said as a compliment, she smiled while taking his erect prick in her hand and fondling him as she slowly stroked him.

"Thank you, Billy. I do love sucking your prick," she said giving him a sexy smile. "I accept and take you calling me a great cocksucker as a compliment for a blowjob well done. It gratifies me when I can sexually excite you enough for you to ejaculate your cum in my mouth," she said giving him a naughty look and a sexy smile before taking him in her mouth again.

* * * * *

Yet, alas, sometimes, bordering on the sexual behavior of a whore, his personal whore, Billy wished that Flora was more provocatively daring by being more sexually inappropriate. As if she was a librarian, a defrocked and an excommunicated nun, or a Lady from Downton Abbey, too easily offended, she was sometimes such a sexually and morally modest prude. He imagined all the sexy, fun things that they could do if only she'd relax her sexual inhibitions, her hard to live by morals, and her high standards of lady like behavior. In the way that he always went with the flow, sexual and otherwise, he wished his beloved fiancé would go with the flow too by embracing their sexuality to include others.

Perhaps, and at the very least, if only she'd agree to go to a nude beach with him, he'd love to have some sexy fun by showing other men her beautiful, sexy and shapely, naked body. Again, at the very least, he wished she'd flash truckers on the highway her tits and tollbooth collectors her panties on the way to the nude beach. Even more sexually exciting, he wished she'd answer the door to accept a pizza delivery while only wearing a towel that dropped at the most opportune time. Alas, just as she'd never agree to go to a nude beach, she'd never flash truckers her tits, tollbooth collectors her panties, or answer the door just wearing a towel that suddenly and deliberately fell.

'Wow,' he thought. 'How hot would that be to watch her exposing her beautiful, naked body to unsuspecting men? I'd love to see the sexually excited look on men's faces when seeing her big tits, her erect nipples, her red, trimmed pussy, and her shapely, round ass.'

Testing the sexually inappropriate waters, he looked at her while wondering how she'd react to what he was about say. With nothing to lose but her respect, hoping that he didn't lose her love and that she'd want to break up with him, he suggested the things that would make him happy. He suggested what he hoped she'd embrace instead of reject.

"We should go to a nude beach," said Billy looking at Flora for her reaction. When she didn't show any reaction, he continued. "On the drive there, I'd love to watch you flash your naked tits to truckers on the highway and your panties to the tollbooth collectors. Encouraged by and sexually excited by her silence and by her not reacting to his outrageous sexual requests, he continued. "I'd love for you to answer the door for the pizza delivery man while wearing just a towel. I'd love you to drop your towel when—" he said.

As if she was a Salem witch on trial for witchcraft, she blushed with anger and mortification. Red faced with outrage, she looked at him with shame and embarrassment. She looked at him as if he was nuts. With her bright, blue eyes flashing and her brilliant orange hair looking as if it was suddenly on fire, she rolled her eyes and shook her red, pretty head before letting out a big sigh.

Obviously, he had overstepped his sexual boundaries with his fiancé. Obviously, there was no way that she'd go to a nude beach, flash truckers her tits, tollbooth collectors her panties, or drop her towel in front of a pizza delivery man. Obviously, he had gone too far in his sexual requests and in expecting her to act just as sexually perverted as he was. Now, he hoped he hadn't ruined things between them.

"Nude beach? Seriously Billy, oh my God. How dare you? Flashing my tits to truckers and my panties to tollbooth collectors? Are you drunk? Are you high? Are you on drugs? Exposing my naked body to a pizza delivery man? Are you kidding me? Why would you want to show my naked body to other men?" She looked at him as if he was insane. "Next, you'll be asking me to have sex with someone while you watch."

Staring at him with hurt mixed with anger, she looked closer at him obviously to see if he was drunk or on drugs.

"I'm sorry, Flora, I just thought that—"

Looking at him as if he had bad breath or body odor, she looked at him as if he smelled funny.

"Billy, what's gotten into you? Why would you want strange men to see me naked? Why would you want to see me disrespected in such a nasty, sexual way? I'd be so embarrassed for anyone but you to see me without my clothes," she said while obviously not understand his motives.

Not knowing what to say in his defense, Billy shrugged and dropped his head in shame. She stared at him as if she was his mother and had caught him sniffing her panties while masturbating. She looked at him as if she caught him shooting an up-skirt video of her panties.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I just thought that we could spice things up a bit and have some sexy fun by—"

She looked at him as if she was his mother and he was her perverted son.

"Spice things up a bit? Do we need to spice things up a bit to have some sexy fun?" She looked at him with hurt. "Are you no longer happy with me? Do I bore you, Billy? Don't I sexually excite you?"

Being careful what he said, measuring his words so as not to further offend her and ruin things between them, he apologized.

"I'm sorry. I just thought—"

She stared at him as if she was a teacher and he was her disobedient student.

"You thought what? That I'm a whore? Is that what you thought? How dare you?" She shot him an icy stare as if he was a perverted man who just groped her on a crowded subway. "I'm not a whore, Billy. Only a whore would do what you want me to do." She paused while staring at him. "Is that what you want, a wife who's a whore? Is that what you want, Billy? Instead of me being your loyal and faithful, morally modest woman, you want me to be a whore?"

When Billy took her hand in his, she pulled her hand away.

"No, of course not. You're not a whore and I don't want a wife who's a whore. I just thought that we could have some sexy fun and juicy pillow talk while—"

As if she needed that extra bit of head movement to convince him that she was no whore, Flora slowly shook her head from side-to-side.

"I'd never go to a nude beach," she said making a sour face while stabbing his chest with her manicured, index finger. "I'd be so embarrassed for anyone that I know but for you to see me naked. I'd never flash my breasts to truckers on the highway just as I'd never flash my panties to tollbooth collectors. I'd never answer the door wearing just a towel that accidentally and suddenly fell," she said making another sour face. "They'd think me an exhibitionist and that I was deliberately flashing them. They'd think me a whore. Is that what you want, Billy? You want people to think that you're married to a whore?"

Tempted to say yes, he'd love to have some sexy fun with her at the mall. He'd love her to flash the shoe salesman her panties while trying on shoes. While wearing a short skirt, he'd loved her to bend at the waist on the pretense of fixing her shoe while going up an escalator with men standing behind her and staring up at the back of her panties. He'd love her to try on clothes in a curtained dressing room without closing the curtain all the way. He'd love to watch those bored men who were no longer bored and waiting outside the dressing room for their wives or girlfriends watch his fiancé undressing to try on clothes.

'Wow,' he thought. 'How hot would that be to watch other men watching her undress?'

As if a child looking to his mother to buy him a toy in the toy store, Billy looked at Flora with voyeuristic, sexual hopefulness for her anticipated exhibitionism.

"I guess going to the mall to have some sexy, flashing fun is out of the question," said Billy with disappointment.

She gave him a jaundiced eye while looking at him with curiosity.

"Pardon? Sexy flashing fun?" She gave him a look of inquisitiveness. "What do you mean by flashing fun?"

He looked at her with sexual excitement while giving her a sexy smile before giving her a naughty look.

"What if you wore a short skirt and exposed your panties to the shoe salesman while trying on boots a size too small?" He paused to watch her reaction of him suggesting that she deliberately expose her panties to the shoe store salesman. When she showed no reaction, he continued. "What if while wearing your short skirt, you bent at the waist pretending to fix your shoe knowing that there were men standing behind you on the escalator?" Again, when she didn't respond in kind and remained silent, he continued. "What if you tried on clothes in the dressing room without closing the curtain all the way so that those men waiting outside—"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds