• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mariam Sungkar of Indonesia

Mariam Sungkar of Indonesia

When Omar Fasanmi was informed by his father, Senator Abdullah Fasanmi, that they were to be exiled from Nigeria, as a result of the former's staunch opposition to Nigerian President Muhammadu Bukari, and his regime, the younger Fasanmi thought it was a joke. Sure, as a member of the Senate of Nigeria the elder Fasanmi was well-known for his hatred of all things related to Mr. Bukari's regime, but Omar didn't think things were that bad between his father and his nation's fearless leader.

Apparently, Senator Abdullah Fasanmi tried to push an oil deal between the oil-rich Bayelsa State of Nigeria and the Government of Indonesia. The Bukari regime, backed by the Chinese and the Americans, both of whom had designs on Nigerian oil, were more than happy to help the furious Nigerian President kill the deal. The vengeful Bukari government then came after the Fasanmi clan, and the wealthy old Nigerian Muslim politician's party-guy son was not spared.

"My son, we are going to have to leave Nigeria, if we don't want to end up dead," Abdullah Fasanmi, disgraced former member of the Nigerian Senate, said to his son one Friday evening. Omar had come home late as usual, having gone to Capital Club Lagos, one of the steamiest hangouts in the Nigerian capital region. At that club, the drinks flowed, and the ladies were hot. Omar had his fill of both, and returned home after one hell of a party, only to receive some truly dire news.

"Baba, get real, I can't leave Nigeria forever, this is our home, our land, and besides, President Bukari is like a paper tiger, the old man wouldn't dare touch you," Omar said, and the somber look on his father's face confirmed his worst fears. Abdullah Fasanmi looked at his only son and shook his head, and that's when Omar's world began to crumble. Why must I always pay for mistakes that were not my own? Omar silently asked himself.

"Omar, I've secured safe passage for us to Indonesia thanks to my contacts in the Indonesian government, this is our only chance, the United States doesn't want us, and neither do their allies in Canada and the United Kingdom," Abdullah Fasanmi said to his son. Omar glared angrily at his father, wondering why he must pay for his father's failed political machinations.

The young Nigerian Muslim thought long and hard about the life which his father was asking him to give up. Omar Fasanmi had lots of friends in the City of Lagos, even more than he had in his hometown of Kano, in the predominantly Muslim north of Nigeria. Born into a Muslim family, Omar liked the taste of wine and the pursuit of lovely women more than the most adventurous and liberal of Christians. Only twenty three years old, Omar was at the start of his life, and had already accomplished a lot.

As befitting a son of the wealthy Nigerian upper class, Omar Fasanmi had gone to study abroad, and graduated from the University of London with his MBA in 2016. Omar missed living in the U.K. and had a hell of a time at the London Business School. He thought about settling in the City of London, getting a good job and maybe finding a good woman, but his father Abdullah Fasanmi summoned him back to Nigeria. And now, this latest mess was going to wreck Omar's life for good...

"Fine, Baba, we're going to Indonesia, I promise you one thing, though, I want to live my own life and make my own decisions, you've ruined my life often enough," Omar said angrily, and Abdullah Fasanmi looked at his only son and sighed, but said nothing. Forty eight hours later, the Fasanmi men found themselves in the City of Jakarta, Indonesia. The flight from Lagos, via Lufthansa, had been long but uneventful. Father and son stood inside the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in the City of Jakarta, Capital of Indonesia.

"Omar, I've thought long and hard about what you said, and you're right, I have made a mess of our lives, I am sorry for this, but we are family, and we will get through this together," Abdullah Fasanmi said to his son, who looked at him and shook his head. They shared a half-hearted hug before they went to meet with Mohammed Wirajuda, the elder Fasanmi's ally in the Indonesian Government.

Omar Fasanmi has always been a lot smarter than he let on, hiding his prodigious brain power behind the façade of a hard-drinking, skirt-chasing womanizer. A lot of people were surprised when he graduated in the top three percent of his class in the London School of Business. Tall, dark and handsome, he liked well-tailored suits, was fond of traveling, fine dining, and pursuing exotic women. If Abdullah Fansanmi thought moving to Indonesia would slow down his adventurous son, he definitely underestimated Omar...

"If Indonesia is going to be my home, I must get to know the place and her people, and create a place for myself in their society," Omar Fasanmi said to his father Abdullah, the day he departed their townhouse in the middle-class Baturaja neighborhood of Jakarta. The elder Fasanmi shook his son's hand, and smiled sadly as he watched him depart. May the Most High protect you, Omar, for you are my only son, Abdullah Fasanmi thought, hopefully.

Omar Fasanmi had made up his mind to explore Indonesia, never mind that the place was huge, filled with a people he did not understand. Omar had been alone when he first set foot in London, UK, and he lived like a prince among the British. Never mind that in those days, the City of London was growing too racially diverse for conservative elements of British society, and waves of xenophobia struck one of the United Kingdom's largest cities.

Fearless, Omar Fasanmi stared down the Brits, hostile though they may be, and lived life his way. He was not intimidated by the City of London, nor its size and opulence. The tall, dark and handsome Nigerian Muslim brother studied, drank, partied, dated white women, and graduated with honors from the London School of Business, a prestigious institution which a lot of British lads usually flunked at. If Omar could conquer the United Kingdom, how tough could Indonesia be?

Eleven months after Omar Fasanmi first set foot in Jakarta, Indonesia, he was doing surprisingly well. He moved to the Island of Borneo, most specifically, the City of Samarinda, where he found work as an assistant manager for Ellington Enterprises, a British digital security company with close ties to Britcham Indonesia, the British Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia. Omar was starting to really enjoy his new digs, especially since he got involved with a charming local lady...

"Put me down," Mariam Sungkar said, laughing and struggling against a pair of large arms which held her aloft, her feet dangling in the air, less than a meter from the waves of Mahakam River. The owner of those arms, a tall, brawny and dark-skinned young Nigerian man grinned, and then unceremoniously complied with the young Indonesian woman's wishes, and dropped her into the water.

A sharp squeal escaped Mariam's lips as she fell into the lukewarm waters of the Mahakam River. They were in a secluded spot, within walking distance of the City of Samarinda, her hometown. Just a pair of lovebirds out on the riverbank once upon a moonlit night. Omar and Mariam had the riverbank all to themselves, and definitely took advantage of it...

"Be careful what you wish for," Omar Fasanmi replied, chuckling softly as Mariam glared at him through chestnut eyes. Five feet seven inches tall and curvy, her traditional silver dress soaked, her long dark hair slipping out from under her Hijab, Mariam was not a happy camper. Her beautiful, small face was scrunched up in anger, and Omar flinched, and held his hands in the air, wondering if he'd gone too far.

"Kamu bodoh bodoh ( you dumb fool )," Mariam hissed, and she kicked Omar in the shins, and as he bent over, groaning in pain, she splashed water onto his dark, handsome face. Before Omar could protest, Mariam gave him a shove, and he fell into the water, landing squarely on his ass. Mariam laughed merrily at Omar, who seemed quite surprised at having been bested by so tiny a lady. Never underestimate females, no matter where you are, Omar chastised himself silently.

"Alright, feisty little lady, I give," Omar said, and Mariam smiled mischievously before throwing herself into his arms. Omar and Mariam embraced, and looked into each other's eyes. Smiling faintly, Mariam took Omar's face into her hands, and then they kissed. Omar kissed her back passionately, and gently drew her into his arms. It was astonishing how much he loved this gal...

"Kamu membuatku marah tapi aku masih menyukaimu, you make me mad but I still like you," Mariam said to Omar, who smiled, and picked her up, gently carrying her back to shore. Omar put Mariam down, and they stood facing each other. Standing a lofty six-foot-four to her tiny five-foot-seven, the contrast between them was all too evident. While Omar was muscular, dark-skinned and strongly built, Mariam was curvy, bronze-skinned, and decidedly voluptuous.

"Saya tergila-gila padamu, I am crazy about you," Omar said as he genuflected, and took Mariam's hand in his, gently bringing it to his mouth and kissing it. Mariam blushed, and smiled shyly at him. From the first moment they met, Mariam knew that Omar was special. The brother was definitely not like any man she'd ever met, that's for damn sure.

Working at the Britcham office in the City of Samarinda, in the Indonesian part of the island of Borneo, Mariam Sungkar met a lot of foreigners. The men and women she met were mostly American, Canadian and European tourists and businesspeople, and they were polite enough, if somewhat condescending, in their interactions with Mariam and her fellow Indonesians.

Omar Fasanmi was not like the others, that much Mariam Sungkar knew from the first time they met. For starters, the brother from Nigeria seemed remarkably well-informed on Indonesian history, culture and social norms. Oh, and he was also a devout Muslim who went to the local Masjid and prayed. He was respectful and friendly in his dealings with people, regardless of their backgrounds.

"Sister Mariam, I am from Nigeria, and I've lived in the UK where I got stared at and disrespected because of my skin color, I never let small-minded people affect me, and I stay strong, as an Indonesian Muslim woman you should not let whites disrespect you in your own homeland," Omar said to Mariam, during one of their first conversations. Upon hearing those words, the young woman looked at Omar, this tall, dark and handsome foreigner, and nodded sagely.

"Absolutely, Brother Omar, you are right, I work as a translator and cultural liaison for Britcham and other foreign businesses, and they are often disrespectful, if they keep at it, I'll tell them to find themselves someone else to help them, they don't know anything about my people or our customs," Mariam Sungkar replied, her ire rising as she remembered how Mr. Russell, an old white dude working for Britcham, referred to her as 'toots' in casual conversation.

"Amen, my sister," Omar replied, and he made a fist, and held it before a puzzled Mariam. After a brief hesitation, the young woman made a fist of her own, and bumped it against his. Thus Omar and Mariam met, and became friends. In time, they became much more. Omar was eager to learn about Indonesian culture, especially the unique realm of Borneo, a large and culturally diverse island which was shared by the nations of Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.

"Come here beautiful," Omar's deep masculine voice intoned, snatching Mariam Sungkar out of her little trip down memory lane. Mariam grinned and kissed Omar again, and they began making love, right there on the beach. Mariam lay on the soft sands, relaxed and joyful as Omar took care of her. The Nigerian brother kissed every inch of Mariam's lovely body, and she giggled softly as he sucked on her nipples. Sighing deeply, Mariam lifted her hips as Omar spread her thighs, and brought his face to her womanly core.

"Be careful," Mariam pleaded, and Omar nodded, smiling up at her. Without another word, Omar then began pleasuring her, his tongue sliding into her pussy as he took Mariam to the edge of ecstasy. Mariam licked her lips, intense sensations coursing through her voluptuous body, thanks to Omar's expert lovemaking. Pleasures she'd never known before wracked Mariam's nubile body, and the young woman found herself moaning deeply, crying out in pleasure...

"Cum for me," Omar murmured, teasing Mariam's clitoris with his tongue while twisting his fingers this way and that inside her pussy. The young Indonesian Muslim woman squirmed, shaking violently as he took her to cloud nine...and beyond. A shocked little gasp escaped Mariam's lips, followed by an agonized squeal. Omar smiled, watching in wonder as Mariam came, oozing hot girly cum all over herself. He tasted her, savoring those precious droplets. What a woman, Omar thought, amazed.

"You're a real devil, Omar, but, sialkan aku ( damn me), I love what you do," Mariam whispered, her eyes glazed over as she looked at Omar. The handsome Nigerian smiled, and casually shrugged. Mariam's chestnut eyes flitted all over his body, taking in his muscular chest, flat stomach, thick arms, strong legs, and last but definitely not least, his thick, veiny and dark manhood.

"Well, I do like to tempt the cuties," Omar said, smiling, and Mariam smiled slyly at him, then grabbed his member. He watched, amazed, as she brought her lovely face close to his manhood. Without another word, Mariam took Omar into her mouth. Looking up at Omar, Mariam flashed him a sexy wink and massaged his ball sac while sucking his dick. Omar sighed happily, loving what Mariam was doing to him. Mariam is full of surprises, Omar thought, quite pleased with this latest discovery.

As the evening rolled on, Omar and Mariam continued to make love. After sucking him to full hardness, Mariam held onto Omar's member as she climbed on top of him, and impaled herself on his manhood. Gritting her teeth, Mariam locked eyes with Omar as she began riding the hell out of him. The young woman's small, lovely breasts were perked up as she rode Omar's rod, and he pinched her nipples, driving her wild, and not in a good way.

"Tinggalkan payudara saya sendiri dan banteng saya gantinya, leave my breasts alone and slam me instead," Mariam screamed, grabbing Omar's face and locking eyes with him. Omar got the message, and moved his hands from her breasts, caressing her sexy round ass as he slammed his hard dick into her. Mariam groaned sharply, loving the rough, passionate way Omar was fucking her.

"Saya ingin pantat besar, Mariam, I want your big butt," Omar said, a little while later, after Mariam had been riding his dick for some time. Mariam smiled, and got on all fours, shaking her thick round ass at him for good measure. Omar knelt behind her, and admired her thick round bum. Indonesian Muslim women got booty, Omar thought to himself. Spreading Mariam's ass cheeks wide open, he inhaled her ass funk, and then slid his tongue into her butt hole.

"Oh damn, aku suka ini ( I love this ), please don't stop," Mariam whispered, face down and ass up as Omar's tongue filled her asshole. Omar fingered Mariam's pussy while eating her ass, and the young woman trembled, overwhelmed with sensations as her ardent lover pleasured her like she'd never been pleasured before. Omar left two fingers in Mariam's asshole, and teased her pussy with his other hand. That's when Mariam cried out and begged for mercy...

"I love all of you, my dear Mariam, especially that fat ass of yours," Omar said, playfully smacking Mariam's ass. After making love for hours, they were sated...for the time being. The two of them lay on the Mahakam riverbank, quietly enjoying the moment. Away from prying eyes, Omar and Mariam relaxed, letting go of their worries and fears for the time being. Mariam looked a t Omar, while gently caressing her favorite foreigner's hairy chest.

"I love you too, Omar, now, let's get dressed and go home, we're more relaxed about sex than most other Muslim countries here in Indonesia, but even our liberal authorities will frown on naked people hanging around on the beach," Mariam remarked, and Omar grinned, and kissed her. They got dressed, and then, hand in hand, walked back to his rented Nissan Datsun, which was parked about fifty meters away under a huge acacia tree. Time to go home indeed...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mariam Sungkar of Indonesia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds