• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Aisha and Jagdeep at Walmart

Aisha and Jagdeep at Walmart

H^pOn the surface, Aisha Osman seems like a fairly nice young woman. Born into a Somali Muslim immigrant family, and raised in the environs of Barrhaven, Ontario, she leads a very normal life. She studies accounting at Algonquin College, and works at Walmart as a cashier. A tall, slender young woman with dark brown skin, forever wearing specs and a Hijab, which combined give her a very serious expression, that's Aisha in a nutshell. Or so it would seem.

"Hello Miss Serious?" came a voice, and Aisha blinked, and turned around, to find herself looking at a vision of beauty. Jagdeep Singh stood there, tall and brown-skinned, tomboyish, clad in a blue work-shirt and black jeans, her bright orange Turban brightly in place, an enigmatic smile on her lovely face. Instantly, Aisha brightened up like a flower turning toward the sun in the morning.

"Salaam, Jagdeep, how are you?" Aisha asked, and Jagdeep smiled some more, and stepped closer. Aisha held her breath. Although they'd been seeing each other for quite some time, they'd always kept their relationship a secret. As far as everyone at Walmart was concerned, Aisha and Jagdeep were just a couple of very serious, very attractive, boyfriend-less young women who were working and focusing on school.

"Sat Sri Akaal, my love, I'm better now that you're here," Jagdeep finally replied, and before Aisha could say or do anything else, the tall young Sikh woman pulled her into her arms and kissed her. Surprised by Jagdeep's kiss, Aisha nevertheless threw her arms around her and kissed her back. Just like that, the two young women kissed passionately, right in the middle of the women's locker room inside Walmart. Fortunately, they were the only ones inside said locker room...

"I'm glad to see you too," Aisha said, and Jagdeep laughed and gave the young Somali Muslim woman's cute round a firm squeeze. Aisha did not like wearing pants, being such a strict Muslima and all that. She liked wearing full-length black dresses which did wonders to compliment her slender yet curvy form...and drove her partner Jagdeep absolutely wild. Aisha grinned, loving the way Jagdeep grabbed her ass possessively.

"What's wrong?" Jagdeep asked, and the young Sikh woman looked into her partner's chestnut eyes, which were somber all of a sudden. Aisha hesitated, wondering if she should tell Jagdeep about what was bothering her. Biting her lip, Aisha nodded, and then fessed up. From the first day of their relationship, Jagdeep and Aisha agreed on a full honesty policy regarding their fledgling relationship...and it worked fine for them.

"I think my parents suspect that I'm a lesbian," Aisha murmured, and Jagdeep bit her lips and sighed. Taking Aisha's lovely face into her hands, the young Sikh woman tried to project strength and confidence, even though, inside she was crumbling. Heaven knows what Muslim families do to their gay sons and daughters, Jagdeep privately lamented.

"What makes you say that, Habibti?" Jagdeep asked carefully, and Aisha sat her down and told her. The young Somali woman went on about how she was watching television with her parents, Ahmed and Khadija Osman, and there was a special report on homophobia in visible minority communities. When Aisha's parents mocked the queers who were being interviewed on television, Aisha disagreed with them, which prompted her to blurt out something which she probably wouldn't have blurted out, under different circumstances...

"Jagdeep, I got mad and told my parents that I'm a lesbian," Aisha said with a sigh, and Jagdeep Singh looked at the tall, Hijab-wearing Somali gal with newfound respect. As outgoing as Jagdeep Singh considered herself, she had yet to come out to her family. Fortunately, her parents, Dhaliwal and Sarina Singh lived in the Punjab State of India. As an international student at Carleton University in Ontario, Canada, Jagdeep had plenty of freedom to live life on her own damn terms...

"Congratulations," Jagdeep said, and she impulsively kissed Aisha, who smiled and shrugged. The two young women looked at each other and shared an understanding smile. What a pair the two of them made. A Hijab-wearing, conservatively attired young black Muslim woman of Somali descent, and a Turban-wearing Sikh Indian woman originally from Punjab. On the surface they couldn't be more different, yet underneath it all, they had a lot in common.

"That's not all, um, Jagdeep, my parents have given me an ultimatum, either I 'stop with the gay stuff' or they are kicking me out," Aisha said flatly, and Jagdeep winced, for the elemental pain which she saw in her lover's eyes cut her to her core. Jagdeep tenderly pulled Aisha into her arms and held her. For a long moment the two young women held each other like this, and then at last, Jagdeep spoke.

"Aisha, my love, I want you to come home with me," Jagdeep heard herself say, and Aisha looked at her with reservation. Aisha was well-aware of how much Jagdeep Singh was paying at Carleton University as an international student from India. Even with a bursary from the Indian government, Jagdeep had to work as a cashier at Walmart just to make ends meet. Aisha, who was born and raised in Ottawa, didn't have the same problems, but she had a slew of issues all her own. And she didn't want to burden her partner...

"Are you sure, Jagdeep?" Aisha asked hesitantly, and the young Sikh Indian woman nodded, then took her hand and brought it to her lips. Jagdeep smiled at Aisha, who smiled gratefully and hugged her fiercely. They were still hugging when someone walked into the women's locker room. It was Liz, the tall, short-haired and kind of masculine, forty-something white woman who drove the forklift for Walmart. Upon seeing her, Jagdeep and Aisha panicked, knowing their secret was exposed.

"Good evening ladies, don't mind me, I'm just grabbing my gear, my partner Patricia is waiting in the car," Liz said, smiling innocently at Jagdeep and Aisha. With reservation, the two young women returned her smile. Smiling in turn at each other, Jagdeep and Aisha exited the women's locker room and went to work. The eight-hour shift went by surprisingly fast, and when the clock hit eleven that night, Aisha and Jagdeep made a beeline for the bus. They caught it and went home, thus beginning a rather exciting chapter of their lives...

"Welcome to my humble bungalow, ta-dah!" Jagdeep said as she led Aisha to her apartment, located not far from Algonquin College. Aisha stepped in, taking a look around the one-bedroom apartment, which came equipped with a kitchenette, a tiny living room, and a washroom. Strewn all over said living room were Jagdeep's clothes.

"Tomboy chic, I like it," Aisha said, smiling, and then she turned around and gave Jagdeep's thick round ass a firm slap, surprising the hell out of the tall, sturdy and curvy young Sikh woman. Jagdeep grinned, for Aisha's boldness and sexiness never ceased to amaze her. Still wearing her blue work shirt, her face still wet from the rain they'd been caught in while exiting the bus on that chill evening in mid-October, Aisha looked simply hot. So much that Jagdeep threw her arms around her and kissed her passionately...

"Hello bossy mamas," Jagdeep said, grinning as Aisha all but shoved her on the couch, and then began undressing her. Conventional wisdom states that among lesbians, butch women or tomboys were aggressive, and the girly gals or femmes were passive. Aisha and Jagdeep considered such statements to be bullshit, and liked to make it up as they went along. Caught in the throes of passion, they kissed, and playfully wrestled while undressing each other.

"Damn right I'm the boss," Aisha grinned, and she took Jagdeep's face into her hands and kissed her. Jagdeep's hands roamed all over Aisha's slender yet curvy body, caressing her breasts, and smacking her nicely round ass.

Aisha gasped as Jagdeep's hand slipped between her thighs, and sleek fingers slid into her womanhood. Jagdeep looked into Aisha's eyes while fingering her, and the young Somali woman began to moan, loving what a certain Sikh Indian tomboy was doing to her...

"Cum for me boss lady," Jagdeep murmured, and she sucked on Aisha's nipples as the young Somali gal straddled her, her pussy practically pulsating around Jagdeep's fingers. In her twenty-odd years, Jagdeep had been with a few ladies, but none as lovely or as passionate as Aisha. Sweet on the streets and freaky in the sheets, Jagdeep thought, as she continued to pleasure her partner.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Aisha hissed, and a grinning Jagdeep continued to lick her tits and finger pussy. Aisha moaned deeply, and Jagdeep intensified things, knowing that her partner was about to cum. When Aisha came, it was wondrous to behold. Jagdeep laid Aisha down, and buried her face between her thighs, eager to taste her. Hot girly cum oozed out of Aisha, and a very horny Jagdeep eagerly licked it away. Jagdeep smiled, loving the way her darling Aisha smelled and tasted...

"Let me pleasure you, Jagdeep, and none of that butch bullshit either," Aisha said, once she came down from cloud nine. Jagdeep smiled at Aisha as the tall, meek-looking but very assertive Somali femme came for her. Aisha kissed Jagdeep full and deep, and spread her strong, muscular legs wide open. Aisha's fingers slid into Jagdeep's pussy, and the young Sikh Indian woman tensed, but she began to relax and enjoy as Aisha pleasured her like only she could...

"Fuck me," Jagdeep hissed, twisting and moaning as Aisha fingered her with gusto, working four fingers into her pussy. Traditionally butch in appearance as well as practice, Jagdeep had always been one to run the show in and out of the bedroom...until a certain cute, bossy Somali femme showed her the other side. And now, butch/tomboy pride be damned, Jagdeep couldn't get enough of Aisha's decidedly sensual domination.

"Jagdeep, you like it when I take control, I can tell," Aisha said, grinning, and she kept fingering Jagdeep's wide-open pussy with one hand, and with the other, she grabbed the sexy butch Indian gal by the throat. Jagdeep gritted her teeth, and Aisha grinned and choked her even harder. Until Jagdeep groaned and warned her that she was approaching her limits. Only then did Aisha relax her hold on Jagdeep's throat...

"Dammit you're freaky," Jagdeep cried out, and the young Sikh Indian woman found herself on all fours, face down and big brown ass up, as Aisha donned a strap-on dildo and got ready to fuck her. Aisha playfully slapped Jagdeep's ass and then gripped her hips and leaned into her, pushing the dildo deep into Jagdeep's pussy. The Somali femme smiled as she began fucking the hell out of the Sikh Indian butch's sweet pussy, delighting in the sound of Jagdeep's squeals and moans...

"Drop that butch pride bullshit and squeal for me, sweetie," Aisha whispered into Jagdeep's ear, and when the other woman didn't comply fast enough, Aisha smacked her big brown ass. Jagdeep gritted her teeth, trying to resist, but Aisha pinched her nipples, then twisted them. That's when Jagdeep finally gave in and squealed, for Aisha had twisted her super sensitive nipples. Laughing victoriously, Aisha fucked Jagdeep and didn't let up until the other woman begged for mercy...

"Hmmm, that was awesome my love," Jagdeep Singh said to her lover Aisha Osman, as they lay in bed, a little while later, entwined in love. Aisha smiled at Jagdeep and kissed her on the forehead. The young Somali woman fell asleep in her lover's arms, feeling content for the first time in ages. All the tension and despair that Aisha had been feeling for so long melted away like ice in the sun. All thanks to her darling Jagdeep. Was the world ready for an out and proud, Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim lesbian and her Sikh Indian female lover? Only time would tell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Aisha and Jagdeep at Walmart

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 562 milliseconds