• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Travellers Tale

A Travellers Tale

12

Like all people who travel with their jobs, all hotel rooms soon begin look the same. It's therefore always a pleasure when I hit a certain small town and stay a few nights at a small 20 room lodge based at the foot of a mountain range. Most of their business is based around the ski season, but in summer it's still a fine place to stay with its beautiful views and tranquillity in its own isolation. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed with their own bathrooms. I often book an extra night and just relax and wind down from my hectic business life. The lodge is managed by Carl and Jessica, a couple in their forties. In the busy winter months they hire people to assist in running the operation, but in the other months they only retain a chef to cater for the odd traveller such as myself and weekend visitors. Carl and Jessica would then service the rooms themselves. As a frequent visitor, I've got to know Carl and Jessica well, and found them to be friendly and professional people. Jessica is an attractive lady at around five feet six tall, her short fair hair always has a natural ruffled look. I've always assumed Jessica had a nice figure, but she seemed to intentionally hide her attributes under a uniform of loose tops and mid calf length dresses. Well defined calf muscles and slim ankles however gave a fair indication of the delights that were above. Her husband Carl was a good looking, humorous and stocky individual around five nine, his short dark hair was peppered with grey giving him a distinguished look.

I have a set routine when I stay at the lodge. As my business is based around the entertainment industry; most of my meetings are in the afternoon or in the early evening. I usually get up early and have a small breakfast of fresh fruit and juice, then hit one of the numerous tracks around the lodge for a thirty minute run. I would then shower, dress and then work in my room; or on the deck if the sun was out. Armed with a laptop computer and the internet there's not much I can't do when I'm away from my office. Not wanting to upset her work routine, Jessica would often service my room while I was working. She would always knock on my door and ask if it was okay. The door was always left open when she was in the room, not that there was anything that would make her or I feel uncomfortable; it was just the way it was. We always chatted amicably as she pulled up the bed, did a bit of dusting and serviced the bathroom. In fact as time went on we built up a good rapport and had a lot of laughs.

Up until one morning there had had not been sexual overtones of any sort. The morning was like any other. I had got up, gone for a run, showered, dressed, breakfasted and was busy working when Jessica arrived. I had been on a business call on my cell phone for a while when she knocked, I opened the door and waved her in. My laptop was open on a table along with my diary and a few folders. Jessica carried on with her work as I talked. Moving to the table she began to dust around my work when she moved the external mouse which was connected to the laptop. To my horror, the screen saver disappeared and up came a picture of a pretty brunette kneeling in front of a huge black cock. It must have been close to twelve inches long, bulbous veins ran along its length to a large moist head. The look on Jessica's face matched the shocked look of the brunette in the picture.

At this time I should take the time to explain how this all happened. My friend and business partner Dave and I have a lot of fun trying to shock and outdo each other. This usually done by locating and e-mailing each other photos we've found on the net, the more bizarre the better. I had been going through my e-mails ten minutes before and found the pictures; I was busy admiring it when I was distracted by an incoming cell phone call. I have a habit of walking around when on the phone and had forgotten all about the computer and what I had been looking at. With the screen saver automatically coming on after a couple of minutes of inactivity, it had completely slipped my mind.

Jessica and I stood transfixed for a few seconds, then to my relief she burst out laughing, "That's not real, it can't be."

"I think it is."

She approached the screen for a better look, "I don't think so. Are there any more pictures?"

"Are you sure you want to look?" I asked nervously.

She turned and smiled at me, "Yes please, I'm curious. I think it's a fake."

I closed the picture which brought the screen back to a series of about twenty pictures. There was a step by step sequence of the brunette stripping and being seduced by a good looking black man on a leather couch. There were close ups of her with a mouthful of his cock, and then him stretching her shaven pussy in various positions. The look of both pleasure and anguish on her face was plain to see. The last picture was of the brunette receiving a face full of cum.

Surprising me, Jessica took the mouse and took her time as she enlarged each picture before moving to the next. I stood beside her still embarrassed at being caught out.

"I guess you're right. It sure looks real." she commented when she finished looking at the money shot.

She then got up and grinned at my obvious plight. "It's okay, I'm broad minded, and what you do in here is up to you."

I told her what happened, and how Dave and I try to shock each other, then apologised profusely.

She laughed, "Its okay, men will be men." was her last comment before she walked out of my room and closed the door behind her.

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands, when I later rang and told Dave what happened he couldn't stop laughing.

A month later I was back the lodge. Still embarrassed I couldn't look Jessica in the eye as I checked in; she just smiled and greeted me as if nothing had happened. The next morning she knocked and asked if it was okay to come in. This time I made sure there was nothing incriminating to be seen by logging off the net. We chatted as we worked and she was nearly finished when she surprised me.

"Well, what have you got to show me today? she asked

"What do you mean?"

Let's see what you're friend's sent you, see if you can shock me again."

Jessica was quite serious, I clicked onto a special file that I keep my pictures in and flicked through them. There were various pictures of big cocks and breasts or groups sex. She laughed and commented at some that took her fancy. Afterwards she left and carried on with her chores.

This little routine carried on for another couple of visits, it was almost if Jessica would make sure that I was in my room before she serviced it.

On my last visit Jessica again wanted to have a look a few pictures, I showed her through what was new from last time but there wasn't a lot. I suggested that I log on to the net to see some new pictures to which she quickly agreed. The last set was of a mature but pretty lady in her forties getting seduced by two good looking men, it was very well done with lots of close ups.

"Wow, now that looks like fun." she commented and went through the set again. Mmmm. That's my fantasy. Two men at once." she said getting up from the table.

I laughed at her audacity.

She turned to me and grinned, "I'm serious, most women would like to try two men at once, they're just too scared to do it."

She then headed for the door.

Without thinking I just spoke my mind, "Well if you're ever looking for a third party, I'm your man." I then realised what I had said.

Jessica turned and gave me a huge smile, "Don't worry; you're name's at the top of the list."

The door closed and she was gone.

I made two calls in town in the early afternoon, as my next appointments were not until the early evening I returned to the lodge around 2 p.m. I walked through the reception area and into the bar/restaurant area. It was deserted except for Carl and Jessica who were doing book work out in the sun at one of the outdoor tables.

Carl looked up as I entered, "Grab a drink from the bar and join us, its nice out here."

A minute later I was seated at the table with a cold beer. At this stage I was unsure what Jessica had told her husband about the porn on my computer, but he was still his old friendly self.

We sat around chatting for a while; Jessica seemed comfortable with me being there.

Then Carl dropped a bombshell, "So, I hear you'd like to fuck my wife."

I nearly choked on my beer. I looked at Jessica who was laughing, then over at Carl who took another mouthful of beer before placing the bottle on the table.

"It's okay, she's an attractive woman. Most men would like to have a crack at her."

I didn't know what to say.

Carl continued, "To be honest, I've always fantasised watching Jessica with another man."

I smiled in relief, "Anytime that you'd like to give it a go just let me know. I'll be right there."

Carl turned to Jessica, "How about right now honey? It's real quiet and we can lock up for a while."

She smiled at both of us, "Sure, if you want to let's do it."

Carl turned to me as he stood up," Give us a few minutes and we'll come up to your room."

My heart was beating profusely in anticipation as I walked back to my room. Was this for real or some type of cruel hoax? I had a quick tidy up and then showered. How does one dress for a threesome? I put on a casual shirt and jeans and waited nervously.

Around thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door, I quickly opened it and there stood Carl and Jessica, he with a bottle of champagne and she with three glasses. They were soon inside and Carl immediately began opening the bottle. This was the first time that I had seen Jessica dressed in anything but her uniform and she looked fantastic. Her hair was still damp from a shower. A hugging burgundy top emphasised large breasts and then tapered down to a narrow waist, tight jeans showed off full buttocks and well defined thighs. Medium heeled black shoes finished it off. After removing the cork Carl filled the glasses on the table and then handed one to Jessica and I.

He picked up his and raised it, "Here's to fun."

We touched glasses and drank. Carl pulled out a chair and sat down, Jessica and I took his lead and sat down.

"I suppose you think this is a little weird?" Carl commented.

"Not at all. I've always fantasised about group sex but never had the opportunity." I replied.

"For a long time Carl's wanted to watch me to do it with another man. I've always been sort of interested but scared of any consequences." Jessica added as she looked across the table at me.

"If we do this, there's a few rules." Carl said. "Firstly, it's got to be discreet, if this got out we would likely have move away from here. The fact that you're married is a plus to us, most married men won't brag too much."

It was only then that I realised they'd actually met my wife of twenty years when she accompanied me on one my trips. It was three or four years ago.

"There's no problem there. If my wife found out I'd be in the divorce court, once I left hospital." I replied.

Carl laughed, "The other thing is that we need to know that you're clean. We don't want to use a condom. Jessica doesn't like them, plus I want you to cream pie her for me."

"I'm on the pill, so there's no worry about pregnancy." Jessica added.

I looked them both straight in the eye, "In all honesty I haven't slept with anyone else since I've been married." In all honesty, it was the truth.

They both looked at me, each testing me for the truth, then Carl turned to Jessica and I caught the faintest nod from her.

Carl continued, "Okay, let's tell you about our fantasy in more detail. I'd like to see Jessica seduced real slow. You know what I mean; lots of kissing and caressing; then stripped and fucked long and slow. I'd like to watch for a while but I'll join in a bit later."

"No problem, I can do that." I replied.

"Good." commented Jessica as she reached across the table and picked up my glass. "Come with me."

She carried her and my glasses the short distance to the bed and placed then on the closest bedside cabinet before slipping her shoes off. Climbing on the bed she lay on her side and patted the area beside her, "Over here then."

I sat dumbfounded for a second or two before joining her, lying facing each other we looked into each others eyes, I don't know who was more nervous, her or me.

Jessica sensed my nervousness, "Its okay, I really want to do this." she whispered, leaning forward she kissed me gently on the lips. The kiss became more passionate as our tongues sought and found each other. Placing her arms around me, Jessica pulled me closer; I reciprocated by placing one of my hands on her waist. We continued kissing for a little while; then Jessica reached down and moved one of my hands up to her breasts. Her nipples quickly hardened under my massaging fingers, and her breathing deepened. I slid a hand under her top and stroked her bare breasts. The material was tight as I lifted the bottom of her top over her breasts, they were full and pale with large dark nipples. I lowered my head and she whimpered as I tweaked her nipples in turn with both teeth and tongue.

"Mmm, that's real nice." she purred while placing a leg around mine and pulling me closer.

My hand slid down over her waist to the outside of her thigh, I followed the contour of her thigh downwards and then back up sliding between her thighs towards her pussy. I stroked the tight material covering her pussy for a few seconds; she rolled over onto her back and spread her thighs slightly. I moved closer and continued licking her breasts and stroking her pussy, she pushed gently back against my hand. Moving my hand upwards, I undid the belt and button of her jeans, and slid the zip downwards giving me the first glimpse of black panties. I tried unsuccessfully to slide my hand down between her tight jeans and panties. Jessica came to the rescue and lifted her buttocks from the bed, with both hands she pushed them down to mid thigh and relaxed back onto the bed. My hand returned to the warmth between her thighs, the skin on skin contact made her jump. My fingers gently caressed the lace material between her thighs. Jessica wanted to spread her thighs further, but her jeans were a hindrance. I knelt beside her and slid them down to her ankles and rolled them off.

"That's better." she whispered.

Her legs were pale and shapely, knees slightly raised and parted, her thighs looked fabulously alluring. Her head had fallen to one side and her eyes were closed. I moved downwards, kneeling between her thighs I ran my hands up and down her legs. I then moved over her and lowered my tongue to her breasts for a few seconds. Moving slowly downwards, I lightly kissed and licked my way down to her panties. She lifted her pelvis upwards towards my face, but I wanted to prolong the teasing and quickly moved downwards running my tongue down her inner thighs. She moaned quietly in frustration as I worked my way slowly back up each thigh. My tongue then traced her panty line for a few seconds before her hands reached down and gently guided my face to her pussy. I pushed my face against the material and could feel the damp warmth against my mouth. The spongy feel of trapped hair beneath the material was evident as she pushed and rolled her pussy against me.

"Take them off, please take them off." she asked.

Without waiting for my response, she lifted her legs towards the ceiling and slid her panties over her knees, dropping one leg she pushed the panties over her ankle and freed herself. Carefully, she dropped her thighs back over my head. A dark triangle of hair covered her glistening pussy; her clit was visible between full damp lips. I slipped my tongue into the pink warmth and moved it up and down between her lips.

"Ohhh that's so good." she moaned.

After working up a rhythm I slipped a finger inside and upwards. Within a few seconds her thighs closed firmly around my head and she rocked against me matching my movements.

"Fuck, that's sooo nice." she commented as her juices flowed freely over my face. It was but a short time before I could sense an orgasm building. Her body arched high off the bed, her pussy was soon shuddering against my face as the orgasm took her. Apart from her heavy breathing, Jessica was silent in concentration.

Beginning to relax, she eased my face away from her pussy, "Sorry, it's always sensitive down there just after I've cum. Come up here."

I crawled upward and lay beside her.

Jessica laughed, "You poor man, look at your face." She pulled her top over her head, wiped her juices from my face and then kissed me. "That was very nice thank you, most enjoyable."

"Glad you liked it." I replied.

She grinned; I felt her hands undo the belt of my jeans and the release of the zip. My rigid cock appreciated its new found freedom; my shirt was then lifted over my head and was dispensed with. Jessica pushed me down on the bed and ran her hands over my chest before moving downwards. A hand slipped under my briefs and briefly grasped my cock with a stroke or two.

"Lift up." I was ordered. Complying, my jeans were rolled down to my knees along with my briefs.

"Mmmm." she commented as she began to slowly stroke my cock. I carefully pushed my jeans and briefs down, and kicked them off.

Jessica sat close to my cock, took it in hand and studied it, "its strange playing with another cock after all these years. "Not that I've played with too many." she added jokingly.

Using only a thumb and finger she stroked the length of it while rotating the palm of the other hand over the top of the knob, it felt great. Changing her grip to a full hand, she stroked me slowly up and down while her other hand caressed my balls, that felt good too. Finding her pussy close by, I slipped my hand between her damp thighs; she shifted her position slightly to help me. Reaching over me, Jessica picked up a glass from the bedside cabinet and moved it towards my lips. The champagne was deliciously cool as I swallowed. She moved the glass to her own lips and drank. Handing the glass to me, she took my cock into her mouth; the chilled champagne was a shock as it dribbled down my shaft. Gripping my cock tightly at the base she began sucking long and hard. Taking the glass from my hand, she lifted her mouth and dribbled champagne over my cock before lowering her mouth again. The chill of the liquid and the warmth of her mouth was almost distracting. She noisily sucked my cock while looking me in the eye, I grinned but she kept working on me. Correctly sensing I was starting to get close to an orgasm, she stopped sucking and fondled my balls.

"How's that?" Jessica asked with a mischievous grin.

"Second to none." I replied.

"I should think so."

Raising her self to a sitting position, she lifted a leg over my chest with her back facing me and sat on my stomach. She was now facing Carl who was sitting at the bottom of the bed.

"Would you like to see this cock in my pussy?" she asked her husband. "It's a nice cock and it'll feel nice inside me."

She was stroking my cock and rubbing it between her wet thighs.

"Yes." he answered

Are you sure?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes, put it in now." he almost pleaded.

"Well, only because I love you. Come closer so you can see it go in."

Jessica raised herself slightly and guided my cock into her; it slid in almost all the way, the second stroke it was in to the hilt. It felt like my cock had been placed in a wet hot sponge. She leaned backwards and I placed my hands under her buttocks to support her as she began moving up and down on my cock. It slipped out but she quickly guided it back in.

"Ohh, that's soo good." she said to Carl. "He's got a nice big hard cock. I'm going to enjoy fucking him."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Travellers Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds